The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Arekusa Star I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Arekusa Star I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Arekusa Star I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Arekusa Star I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Arekusa Star I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Arekusa Star I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Arekusa Star I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Arekusa Star I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Arekusa Star I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Arekusa Star I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Arekusa Star I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Arekusa Star I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Arekusa Star I_vote_lcapArekusa Star I_voting_barArekusa Star I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arekusa Star

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arekusa Star Empty Arekusa Star

Post by StarKiller September 5th 2013, 3:14 am

Arekusa Star
Black Star

Basic Biography

Arekusa Star
Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Aspiring Villain. Currently-Bank robber
Title:
Black Star
Alignment:
NE
Race:
Mutant
Hair:
Raven
Eyes:
Grey
Height:
Weight:
Blood type:
B-

The Looks

Black Star:

Off duty:

The Legacy

Personality:
Arekusa is a very charming individual that is looking to expand, because of his intelligence. He tends to analyze people more then talking to them.  Trying to make sure that he would be able to get rid of the weak minded and focus on his goals. He also has a sadistic nature that usually likes to come out and beat people, or just watch them suffer. Aside from that, he is a rather nice guy...when he isn't on a job.
History:

Arekusa was born to a poor family in Tokyo, his father was a fishermen and his mother had to work odd jobs. So he always had to help around the house for his family, but as he grew up. He had developed a gift of a very high intelligence at a young age, along with a abnormal power over heat. It was then that he would use it to make advance toys like robots and figures out of spare parts from the junk yard. When his parents had found out they had expected him to do great things.

Years went by and the child had advanced through school without even trying. Getting honors in all classes and even getting a scholarship to a gifted school in Tokyo. Leaving his parents behind for a boarding school, which had improved his knowledge of the technology in this world. Trying to make a difference for the world to make it a better place, but all that changed during his third year at the school. Many students had saw Arekusa a threat to there success and had decided to harm him to the point of not using his gift.

It had not turned out good at all, they had beaten arekusa to the brink of death in the bathroom. Leaving him alive was not the best choice, when he came too in the hospital. He remembered who had done this to him, his mind was filled with anger and he started to create advance equipment that could be used to amp up his powers. When he had came back to school, he rode on his black motorcycle and Black armor with a distinct symbol of a star on his shoulder pads. Pulling out two guns as he walked into the school, he walked into the class without hesitation and killed all the students that had harmed him.

Leaving only a massacre of students in his wake, there body parts torn apart and blood spattered all over, before heading out and ready to leave the area. When the police had driven up to the front entrance and told him to freeze. It was already to far for that and he had pulled the trigger of his guns. Hitting the police car, causing it to explode into flames and mayhem throughout the crowds. It was then that he had found that this power was enlightening. It felt good, he left after that on his motorcycle not on land but through the air with his modifications.

After that, Arekusa only finished his school and went onto a new career. He had started to rob banks in japan, taking this chance to grow. Three years of training his body, advancing his powers and improving his tech had given him a motive. If he couldn't do things the right way, then just take it for himself. Calling himself the Black star.

The Powers

Power 1:
Massive Heat generation/usage- Can form massive heat from any part of his body, and even use the heat around the area to produce heat based attacks, melt structures and use it to sense the area for hidden targets. Also a useful use in burning peoples faces or a vault door to a bank. ( Ability 7 )
Power 2:
Advance Tech- He was able to create his own equipment that he uses to amp up his powers. Using Guns, his body armor, motorcycle and many other gadgets that prove to be fatal to all his opponents. ( Int 8 )

Grid
Intelligence:8
Occult:0
Strength:3
Speed:3
Durability:4
Ability:7
Fighting Skills:5
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:0
Wealth:1

Last edited by StarKiller on September 5th 2013, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
StarKiller
StarKiller

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2013-09-05

Back to top Go down

Arekusa Star Empty Re: Arekusa Star

Post by Chellizard September 5th 2013, 11:14 am

Fighting Skills covers reflexes.

You need 14 Ability to cover having Heat Manipulation, and a Healing Factor.

This is the grid you need to cover the powers you want:

Intelligence: 3
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Ability: 7 Heat Manip
Ability: 7 Regen
Fighting Skills: 7
Wealth: 1

So, you'll need to pick either heat manipulation, or regeneration to have what you want. Or, you can go w/o the enhanced reflexes and have basic Fighting Skills/Fighting Knowledge.

So then the grid would be this:

Intelligence: 8
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Ability: 7 Heat Manip
Ability: 7 Regen
Fighting Skills: 2
Wealth: 1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StarKiller September 5th 2013, 8:49 pm

I'ii just stick with this for now. Edited and waiting for approve.
StarKiller
StarKiller

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2013-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 5th 2013, 9:05 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top