The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Lyra Bellmore  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lyra Bellmore  I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Lyra Bellmore  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Lyra Bellmore  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Lyra Bellmore  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Lyra Bellmore  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Lyra Bellmore  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Lyra Bellmore  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Lyra Bellmore  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Lyra Bellmore  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Lyra Bellmore  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Lyra Bellmore  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lyra Bellmore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lyra Bellmore  Empty Lyra Bellmore

Post by Artemis August 29th 2013, 10:04 pm

Lyra Bellmore
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Title:
Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Bound to Elena Marie/Shade)
Race: Angelic (Cursed by Lycanthropy)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 113
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:

Lyra is a quite individual, she keeps to herself most of the time but is rarely seen with out a smile on her face. She cares for others, even if she doesn't know them. If she is sad or worried, she usually can easily hid it. But to people who know her it's easy to tell when she is sad or worried.

History:

Lyra was born of a plain of demonic and angelic beings. She was born of the angelic beings, which closely resembled humans. The demonic and angelic beings constantly would travel to the dimension earth was located in, either preforming miracles or causing havoc depending on what race they were. They had for years. And when Lyra was 12 it was her first time to travel to the human dimension and she was excited to make miracles happen. So she stepped through the portal.

Her first trip she had a guardian with her, someone of her race who had done this before and who would watch over her. Her guardian was name Lynn. When they arrived it was night and they were in the middle of the forest. The pair took flight in the air and began to survey the area for someway they could preform a miracle. They found a young boy in a hospital, who was being ravaged by nightmares but no matte what doctor did they couldn't keep the boy up for long. And when he was awake the boy was paranoid. Lyra's guardian decided that this boy would be an excellent case for her first miracle and They go closer to the boy.

But as they approached a demon from their dimension stopped them. The demon stopped them and demanded them to leave, for the demon was the one that put him in the eternal nightmare. Lynn yelled at Lyra to stay out of this. That she was going to fight this demon and this demon seemed powerful. So her guardian fought the demon while Lyra stayed on the side line. Lyra was amazed by the fight between the two as she watched their two silhouettes fight against the full moon. But an idea popped into Lyra's head and she flew towards the boy and began to heal him of his nightmares.

While Lyra was healing the boy the demon got a luck blow on Lynn and she staggered back. She was going to tell Lyra to retreat but when she looked to see at where she left Lyra, she was gone. It took Lynn a total of 2 seconds for her to find Lyra. She yelled at her to run, but Lyra was focusing on the boy and didn't hear her. However the demon did and it turned it's attention to Lyra. But instead of charging her and just simply killing her a smile twisted onto the demon's face. With a wave of it's hand the demon placed another curse on the boy.

---

Meanwhile Lyra was tending to the boy. Since she didn't have instruction on what to do she just did what felt right. They good news the boy was improving. She was working by moonlight and when the clouds  covered the moon it was a bit hard to see but it didn't deter her. She was doing fine until the moon came back out. The boy started to stretch and contracted himself, obviously in pain. Lyra freaked out, thinking she did something wrong she hovered over the boy trying to fix whatever was happening but she couldn't. The boy grew in size and with in a matter of moments turned into a werewolf. The boy swatted Lyra against the wall. She crashed hard, pain racked her body as she looked up. But when she did all she saw was the werewolf, lunging at her.

The beasts fangs sunk into shes flesh around her right shoulder. She cried out in pain and in the distance she heard her name being called. A few seconds later a wounded Lynn charged through the door and slayed the boy in one strike. She picked Lyra off and flew as away as fast as she could. But Lyra could feel her powers draining,  it made her feel weak. Lynn all the while whispering into her ear that it would be alright. But when they got to the portal to return home, she couldn't enter it. Her blood became cursed and it was tearing her apart, her Angelic cell fighting the werewolf's cursed bite. It caused her tremendous pain and for some unknown reason caused the portal to reject her.

So Lynn decided to stay with Lyra and to try and take care of her. However the lycanthropy took over and she shifted painfully into a werewolf and killed Lynn. She ran off into the night in her werewolf form. The next morning Lyra woke up in a cornfield, only covered in small scraps of her old clothes. She got up painfully and looked around, How did she get here? Where was Lynn. She looked down and saw her hands covered in blood. Her heart stopped, what had happened? She began to run, where to, she didn't know. After a few moments she found a farm house. There was a small pond on the property and Lyra ran to it. Her face was also covered in blood. Did she kill Lynn? Either way she washed the blood off and took some clothes from a clothes line. She felt like an abomination, she felt like she couldn't be around people and she couldn't return home. She was Alone, so she walked, no where in particular, but she just walked.

She somehow survived the following month, but she was hungry, dirty and cold. Winter had began to set in and the clothes she took weren't heavy enough. She had a bit of a cold and snot hung from her nose. It was getting late at night and it was cloudy out. She found herself  in a placed called Central park. It wasn't very busy, but it it made her feel scared. But then all of a sudden once the sun had set she had began to feel tingly. She felt sick to her stomach and her muscles ached. And then the moon came out from behind the cloud and her transformation had started. She was about half way through her transformation, her eyes were closed from the pain and she was crying, muttering to herself for someone to make the pain stop. But then she heard a voice. "I can make the pain stop." said a voice. With out thinking Lyra painfully shouted. "Yes, I'll do whatever you want, just please stop the pain!" Tears streamed down her face, she felt herself beginning to pass out from the pain and then suddenly the pain stopped and she lost consciousness.

She woke the following morning in a mysterious bed, in a new pair of clothes and she was warm under some blankets. She forced herself up, expecting pain but felt none. She looked around confused but then a woman walked up to her and began to fill her in on what happened. A smile appeared on Lyra's face. This woman, who introduced herself as Elena Marie, could control her transformations. Her stomach growled and Marie left to grab her some food. A few moments later she returned and something was on Lyra's mind. She told Marie where she came from and that she had no where to go since the portal to her home kept rejecting her. Touched by her story Marie suggested that she work for her. Nothing to major, just maintaining looks of rooms and if anyone needed anything to get it for them. Lyra agreed happily. This was 6 years ago and Lyra has never stood down from her duties for she feels like she owes Elena her life.

The Powers

Power 1: Flight (Normal form only, can make her wings appear and disappear)

Power 2: Lycanthropic Transfomation:
-Super Strength
-Increased Speed
-Increased Senses
-Increased reflexes

Power 3:

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence:
Occult: 3
Strength: 2
Speed: 2 (5 when flying)
Durability: 3
Ability: 2
Fighting Skills: 2
Magic:
Spells:
Flight: 2
Wealth:

Intelligence:
Occult: 3
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Durability: 6
Ability: 2
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:

Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Lyra Bellmore  Empty Re: Lyra Bellmore

Post by Alpha August 29th 2013, 11:54 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lyra Bellmore  CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 8th 2013, 5:20 pm

Retired

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top