The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_vote_lcapTo Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_voting_barTo Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_vote_lcapTo Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_voting_barTo Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] Empty To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members]

Post by Zell August 20th 2013, 10:51 pm

The rain was pouring down, warded off, creating a pocket of dry land, directly between the fierce combatants. Shi slid back; time was so slow in a fight like this. Across from him stood a boy he once called a student, and one he dared to have called a friend. The emerald glowing eyes narrowed and a sinister smile drawn on his face. Shi’s armor was scratched, shattered and in certain places, spider-cracked and dented. Their blades flew so fast and skillfully that rain itself was warded away from the ground. Shi stopped sliding, charging forward in a shadow step, the Katana hilt back, and the blade tip at his chin, aiming to drive the blade into the boy’s heart. The Katana went to slide in, but the boy’s reflexes were superior to even Shi’s, and the boy went aside like water. The boy brought up a knee into the samurai’s stomach, not harming him, but rather simply halting him. Shi used the knee to his advantage and tumbled into a somersault. Shi looked over his shoulder, shadow stepping again, this time behind the boy. Shi was relentless; he was not going to give in. He did not yield to Elena Vexus, he did not yield to Vexus and he would not yield to this boy.

The boy didn’t even need to see Shi to dodge him, he was simply far more than Shi in the realm of reflexes. Shi was irritated, the boy could follow his movements with shadow step. His mind was beyond that of any individual he’d encountered in combat. The boy was deadly, not only because he could see and follow Shi’s movements with ease, but the boy also had the reflexes to react to what he perceived. The boy kicked the back of Shi’s head and pushed off, jumping back, arching himself into a flip, and landing on the ground with a foot and a knee. He stood up and snapped his fingers and from seemingly nowhere reality warped, and a blade, slightly ever so curved, a bastard sword with a ring of fangs surrounding an evil looking eye. The blade radiated with the energy of death and hatred, Shi knew the blade, it was the legendary blade of hatred, the legendary blade that was said to be forged from the bones of a fallen nation, baptized in the blood of humanity, all for the sole purpose of becoming the perfect weapon to slay them. The blade had old runic markings down it, Shi was able to read them. “Long Live The Misanthrope”. That phrase made a shiver run down Shi’s spine. Zell, the innocent boy who struggled to be a good man and do what was right…was suddenly wielding a blade known as Misanthropy, a blade dedicated to eliminating the human stain.

Shi sent out Kushalatatsu, each spirit blade scuffing and shredding into Hydra’s skin, but the suit simply repaired itself before any true damage could be dealt or accumulate. Zell focused on deflecting the katana with Misanthropy, A parry, a right swipe, then using the hilt to catch the blade. Zell threw up a foot, and followed it into another back flip. Shi was irritated, it seemed that flipping around and doing acrobatics was Zell’s new favorite thing. What he couldn’t wrap his mind around was that just a month ago; Zell couldn’t even beat Shi who was trying his damndest to LET him win. Now Shi couldn’t keep up with the little bastard, even with shadow steps. Shi was able to bounce back and shadow step at Zell. The blades locked, The rain seemed to suddenly all pour down, drenchiign them in an instant. The vibrations of their spirits channeling through the blades, each blade beginning to glow red in color from the friction and heat. Misanthropy’s red heating color turned into a deep violate and blue-black, while Shi’s blade remained red. Zell’s eyes lined up with Shi’s the sadistic smile on his face. With the flip of a blade, Shi’s katana was in the air, flying away from him. Zell with a quick flick of the wrist, shattered most of Shi’s mask, and used the momentum to let the blade go behind him, allowing him to throw the hilt into Shi’s abdomen. The hilt alone sunk into Shi’s body, sending a shiver down his spine. Misanthropy vanished in a grey and black warp in reality.

Shi staggered back, His Dao no Shi was exhausted and he could no longer shadow step. He’d not been this tired since the events at Madagascar. Shi was beaten, he knew it. He didn’t know when to accept defeat however, he would die with the pride he had. He was determined, he was dedicated, and he was true to the core of his beliefs. He recalled his family in OCEAN. They would not find him dishonored by pleas of mercy…they would find him dead trying to carry out his mission. He resigned himself to Death, certain he would die…and so he did the impossible. HE gathered enough energy to shadow step one last time, generating enough speed to grab his blade and add his increased speed to his strength and skill, leaving a large gash across his face. Zell just had that sick sadistic smile as his blood oozed from the wound. But even as the blood oozed, he still appeared invincible. Zell chuckled and grabbed Shi’s wrist and twisting it one hundred and eighty degrees, shattering just about every bone, and causing Shi to drop the blade. Zell then took a single step passed Shi, and pinned him to the wall, lifting Shi’s feet from the ground. Zell looked over the railing, two stories high….down below was pure concrete.

”You-you’ll never succeed like this Zell…not while you’re playing God.” The Samurai coughed, broken and beaten that night. Zell had him pinned up against the wall by his throat only using his forearm. Zell’s head turned slightly, his mouth still covered by the popped collar of the Hydra’s skin. The emerald eyes narrowed….and Zell said…

”Who’s playing?” and with that he turned, driving his right hand straight through Shi’s armor, right through the callous skin that was as hard as dragon scales, and through the layers of muscle. Shi’s face was priceless. His eyes widened, his face lost all expression as Zell gripped his bare hand around the spine of the Samurai. Blood splattered out, adorning His face like war paint. Zell roared as he pulled on the spine, hearing a sickening crack before stepping back and kicking the samurai in the face, sending him over the guardrail and down two stories to the concrete docks.

Shi laid there. Suddenly he saw shimmering little slivers, like silver rain falling. His hear sunk, for the first time in a long time the Samurai’s eyes filled with tears as he realized what had happened.

”NO!” He cried out in agony. His sword…the object of his very soul to his people and his customs…was shattered by the same hand that shattered his spine. Zell had broken him...thoroughly, and totally. Shi had no soul…he had not ability to walk. Zell lunged, landing with ease and grace as he landed. ”Kill me…I’m dead anyway…” Shi said, his voice was broken. He suffered a fate worse than death…he faced shame and dishonor.

”No…” Zell said, his voice much unlike it’s ususal. Zell walked over to Shi, got down on a knee and grabbed Shi’s chin, forcing Shi to look into that sadists smile and emerald eyes. ”I think I’ll let you live with this…knowing how you failed…and you not only lost the battle…but your soul…” Zell said, waling away with a low chuckle.

Shi lay there…for hours…and hours…he couldn’t move his legs. He couldn’t ambulate in any way. Every attempt ended the same, and eventually he simply accepted it was all for nothing. Even if he could stand, he couldn’t go home…he couldn’t return to OCEAN. He had lost his sword. He was an untouchable, he was dishonored, and he would not allow such a stain like himself sully the reputation of the organization he once represented. Finally he gave up. He thought he had seen something…or someone familiar. His eyes closed and he prayed that he’d die…for the last time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] Empty Re: To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members]

Post by Saileyra August 21st 2013, 3:17 pm

To Whom The Bell Tolled. From Their Widths they had fallen, something was off the compound of OCEAN HQ was too quiet..too solid..and it was far from the norm. Licking her lips, she sat up from her lab, she was working on genetic strands..planning for more augmentations. Hopefully to do them in her home world, something to increase her durability in this world and make sure she could keep up with even the most of the nastiest of fuckers. Licking her lips, her eyes scanned the room; it was quiet and something didn't feel right? How did she know? Well, that was one thing she did not know she just had uncanny luck and speculation. Sometimes she would think something was wrong and it just seemed to happen even if she didn't think of it.

Standing from the strands of the room, her eyes scanned the blank room, no abilities, no powers..fucking shit was so different without her OBA. Looking to her fingerless gloved fingers her soft singers, nails longer, squared from perfection of her biological person. Nails white, slender, almost seemed as if manicured. She clenched her hand, fucking being of perfection, she thought to herself. Why was she this biologically inclined? The more time she spent in this world the more she found herself adapting to it. Growing faster, her adrenaline had augmented itself she could speed up if she pleased. Her fighting skill, stronger than ever, almost.. god-like and could be comparable to it. Xeonix..he was around, he and her having a rough patch sighing, she'd leave the genetics hall. The darkness of the corridors glowing blue, causing an eerie neon glow in the halls that had lights having a soft eerie pulsation. Boots moving her body in a soft hip guided walk, she'd reach to Xeonix, Wanna take a walk? Maybe try to patch things up?.. Her voice desperate in her xeno-sync, vibrations running up her spine, a sweet familiar, feeling. Family.

She'd feel an return vibration, it'd hid the base of her spine, shock up to her brain as she heard a reply, I'm okay with that..meet me at the entrance, Sai. Saileyra could only feel some sort of inner peace, she knew Sean had recently disappeared and despite so many new faces rolling in there were few she actually cared for. Those were the ones she found herself, biting into her lower lip, her thoughts hazed her. So much responsibility but, where were they? Why no notice? Why no tell? Hopefully, their reasoning beyond her comprehension but if they were gone for so long the system would not let them back in. Madame herself disappeared, gone, but what could she do? She was not going to hunt down people who didn't want to be part of the cause. It was only a goal of familiar people and the only thing was they couldn't come back once they departed. Once you leave, your gone, but never forgotten.

Noticing Xeonix not to far away, he was in a more casual get up, leather jacket and tank with some jeans and sneakers. "Figured I didn't need the armor." He said to her, his XETA-Sync opening up connecting with her. Vibrations between them both as they fueled each other for potential combat if proved necessary. Walking together they would take their time, Sai's right hand cusped into her pocket, her own weapons glowing but she heard something not to far off. It was in the bushes somewhere deep in the forests. Rain was pouring, but it did not bother both of them. Her hair stuck to her face, her figure turning. Xeonix himself would look now, "He--OH SHIT." He said, his own vision, was stronger, better than hers in some ways. He could see further and with their connection she had seen what he.. And she took off. "SAI~! Wait!" He said, shouting, running, his clothes would rip and is form would change.

Saileyra felt panic in the pit of her chest, it was fear, fear for Shi. Why!? Who the fuck was that?! She could barely make out the image Xeonix sent to her but now her adrenaline was high and her heart inside her chest was fucking bouncing. He was not fucking going like this, not in the dirt, if he was going to die he was going to die by her hand! Not this fuckers, she growled out loud, whoever it was would feel her wrath one way or another. It was a fucked complex, a weakness, a protectiveness over those she called friends. It was a cruel moment, that rode a stake into what would be their commander. Her programming was stronger, over riding, causing her exodus needs for battle quell. Xeonix shortly behind her flying, quickly both of them side by side before she skidded to a halt. Ducking low, there was nothing she could do to interupt. Fuck Fuck. Fuck.

Her eyes scanned the barrier, her body low, Xeonix perched in the trees disgused amongst other birds local to this place. She scanned the man, her Xeno perception focusing, and she noticed..Zell Arterrius. You Will Feel Pain For Your Power Craving Needs... With it in mind, she watched his back watching him walk away...fucking bastard. Panic churning, fear for Shi, she knew no such things. Burning in her chest, her lungs hurt, and it wasn't because of her running it was because of ..what about Shi? Why? Why the fuck? She needed him alive, she needed answers and if he wish to die after, so be it. She would deliver a broken man death if he wished it, but she needed to know more and to carry out the ends that needed to be met.

Zell walked away she did not pursue, she lifted him; his arms about her back, her form holding his broken form. She knew he couldn't feel it probably, pursing her lips it only made her wonder. Would her technology be able to help him? Adrenaline high, she would kick into it, her legs would fuel her body becoming almost elated lighter, faster, her breathe came and she took off at an 90MPH run, straight away, she didn't pant it was straight easy. Xeonix followed behind her, cutting trees making sure things were safe. Running through the entrance of the compound she found herself in the most awkward situation...could she keep Shi alive? At least Alive to talk to him before he got an proper death wish...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] Empty Re: To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members]

Post by The Black Angel August 21st 2013, 5:48 pm

The Black Angel slipped out the door of one of O.C.E.A.N's several firing ranges. She carried an M-4 carbine in her hands, with a gun bag slung across her back. In that back was a Russian made An-94, a South African Vektor R4, as well as an American M-21 sniper rifle. Even with such a wide array of weapons, the Black Angel was starting to wonder why she even bothered to go to the shooting range. Every shot was perfect, every shot placed exactly where she wanted it, and every shot a kill. Though deep down she knew the reason why.... Shooting had always been therapeutic for her, as she even once joked, calling it "Ballistic Therapy". There really was no release like the release of the trigger, the explosion of gun powder, the bullet flying towards its target, then the sound of impact. For the Black Angel it made all the troubles go away, like shooting a basketball, a long jog, or a favorite CD did for some other people.

If she wasn't a perfect shot before, she certainly was now, and she imagined the destruction she'd be able to do on some of the battlefields she'd previously found herself on as a mercenary. She figured at this point she'd be able to take out an entire poorly trained rebel army by herself. If she still lusted after money as much as she once did, she knew she'd make a large future selling herself as a one woman army. She could even think of a few countries and clients who'd pay handsomely for her services right now, more then likely in cash, or better yet... Gold. But, she'd left that life for a higher calling.... One of sacrifice, honor, and remaining dedicated to her friends.

While she'd made any enemy or two in O.C.E.A.N, the Black Angel had managed to make more friends. Among the best were Sai, Nyx, and Shi. Sai would always be her best friend in the organization, but the Samurai seemed a close second. She'd certainly enjoyed working with him in NOLA, and he'd certainly defused the situation with Adam... The Black Angels right eye twitched slightly when she thinked of Adam. She didn't trust the brainiac as far as she could throw him still... But, Shi had adverted the two going at it in the sparring room. Even if she didn't like to admit it, the Black Angel knew it was best the two didn't go at it. It would have been bad for discipline, maybe even morale... Shi knew this.... Kept both of them focused on the end goal... Avoiding the end of the world.

Yes, she'd certainly made a friend in the Samurai... Though he was distant, as distant as she likely was to others. Everyone had a past, she imagined Shi was certainly no exception. What exactly his story was... She didn't know... He didn't ask or pry into the Black Angels, which meant that the Black Angel certainly wasn't going to ask or pry into Shi's. She trusted him with her life in a combat situation, that was enough for her...

The Black Angel was walking down one of the large metallic hallways of O.C.E.A.N HQ, when suddenly Sai raced by her, carrying Shi in her arms. Sai blew by her racing close to a 100 MPH, still it was plain to the Black Angel that Shi was in trouble.... "What the fuck could have happened to him??? A training accident? No.... Not to Shi... He must have been attacked." the Black Angel wondered. However, she quickly shook that thought off, realizing it didn't matter in this, the most critical of moments. From how Shi looked, the Black Angel knew his life was very likely hanging in the balance. The Black Angel then turned around, dropping her weapons, and chased after Sai, sprinting after them as fast as she could.

The Black Angel figured Sai had to be going to the medical bay, which was luckily better equipped then any hospital on this world. The Black Angel had received "Proper" training as a field medic when she was with SSI "Strategic Solutions INC". The Black Angel was bright, motivated, and interested, so she soaked the training up. As she raced after Sai, holding Shi who was clinging to life, the Black Angel figured she and Sai were likely his best chance for survival.... And luckily.... Thankfully he'd been injured close to one of the best medical centers in the world.

As the Black Angel neared O.C.E.AN HQ's medical bay, she suddenly became very nervous of what she'd find. The fact that whatever... Or whoever had done this to Shi was still out there not worrying her nearly half as much as the prospect of a dead friend. The Black Angel pushed the doors to the medical bay open, turning to Sai, saying "What can I do to help?". The Black Angel was ready to her friend as she knew he'd have helped her.

The Black Angel

To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] OCEANAngel_zps9445a764

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural August 22nd 2013, 7:38 am

Sitting quietly in his quarters, a cadre of blond teenage boys were busy entertaining themselves with various tasks. Primarily the superhuman was working on his company looking for ways to improve upon its lofty goals and work towards the ends he had set out before the corporation. One of boy sat scrolling through expense reports from different portions of the company while another reviewed the reports from the numerous progress reports. Another still was flying through the writing of another government grant for further funds for some new project that he hoped was going to help prepare the world for its next leap into a new era. Slightly segregated from the others, another of the adolescents stood in the center of a holographic array of laser lights using his hands to manipulate the beams it was like he was amid designing a building, experimenting with just about any and everything that could go into doing such a thing from plumbing to electric to aesthetic archetecture and beyond.

However, the silence was abruptly interrupted by the sound of a warm male voice ringing out.

"Adam, I believe it would be apt for me to inform you that Saileyra was just identified moving through the compound at high velocity carrying Shi Ryurou in her arms. Cursory scans show that he has particularly critical vitals and that Saileyra is displaying symptoms of nervousness. Additionally, The Black Angel is in pursuit of the two. All three are en route to the Medical Bay," spoke the voice, essentially emotionless and almost clinical in its speech pattern.

The effect was beyond immediate however, as before the information was finished being imparted, the group of metahumans was in furious and rapid action. Work was being saved, items were being gathered and with a series of coordinated motions, the clones were absorbed until only 2 remained. Both sprinted through the door and down the corridors, one applying a pair of the hero's signature Multiple Goggles to his face while the other began compartmentalizing and restructuring his thoughts and emotions preparing himself steady work that wouldn't be clouded with irrational and essentially useless feelings. By the time the two skidded to stop through the Med Bay doors, the colder more logical one of the two was busy reviewing what Adam knew of Shi's physiology and medical files.

"How?" the second of the two simply asked, aiming to find out exactly what had happened to their friend. It would've pained him to ask such an inane question because it was so basic and cliche but there was no time for his usual over analysis and pretensions. It was also the necessary question for the situation because he wanted and needed as much information as possible about this.

"Angel, could you collect and warm some blood? Type doesn't matter. He's AB+ so he can take whatever. Just get whatever we have the most of for right now. The fresher the better. Sai start getting him out of his armor so we can staunch the bleeding and get to cleaning the wounds. I'm going to get an IV ready and probably an anesthetic," the goggle clad duplicate spoke after looking at the samurai for a few seconds, cycling through various visual filters compiling information, quickly discovering that the most grievous of the injuries was the shattered spine and several ruptured organs. He knew that in situations like these, someone needed to take charge in order to prevent anyone from falling apart and things devolving into a cluster fuck. In the back of his mind he was worried about Shi and he knew that Sai and Angel were as well but he wasn't exactly sure how either of them would hold up for the time being. Both were battle hardened warrior women but they were also both prone to bouts of anger and emotions were just going to get in the way at the moment so he wanted to keep them busy so their brains wouldn't have the time to process fully.

Breathing in deeply, both of the blonds set to work gathering supplies from around the room, one getting sanitary items for them to use, the likes of gloves and smocks while the other set about for saline and atropine to begin with.

They were in for a struggle, all Adam could hope for was that Shi wasn't going to give up on them.

Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 22nd 2013, 6:56 pm

From the sheer nature of Shi’s existence it would complicate things. His vital signs had to be monitored without machinery, as they for some unknown reasons could not pick up vitals or brain activity. Not to mention that Shi’s body was a rather impressive piece of armor in and of itself. Trying to fix this was going to be a nightmare, but if anyone in OCEAN could do it, it was the one working on him and the others alongside him. Shi’s body was a wreck, his muscles were all tense and hardened from the exercise of battle, and his heart was pumping rapidly from the exertion, which was pumping blood faster, and therefore causing him to lose blood faster. The external lining of the stomach was nicked, and gastric acid was leaking into the normally sterile body. His right kidney was missing an entire chunk, claw marks exposing the sickly colored Nephrons and the interior. The gastric Acids began eating away at Shi’s interior, all the while, Shi’s kidney was leaking out what normally would have been filtered from the blood back into him. Shi was certain to be in a state of total systemic infection, and most likely hypovolemic shock.

To make matters far worse, the location where Shi’s spine had been broken in half was leaking bone marrow throughout his body, causing a high risk for death, even if the other problems had been resolved quickly enough. It was apparent to anyone and everyone that Shi’s chance of survival was low. Less than single digits low. Shi was unresponsive, his mask was pulled off, and his eyes were fixated into nothingness as they seemed to glaze over like cataracts had claimed the crimson orbs. His breathing was shallow, and the breaths were very few, and very labored. As he breathed only once side of his chest rose, the other remained a but sunken, revealing a collapsed lung and a large mount of blood beginning to leak into his remaining lung due to a puncture Aorta. Shi’s survival was no longer even able to be considered. He was too far beyond what two men could do. Then again, if anyone could do it, it was plural.

Complications would only arise when reaching the spine, only to realize that it was an impossible fix. The severance sites of the spine were coated and radiating a strange form of energy, one that persisted, and nothing could be done about it. This energy was an energy none of O.C.E.A.N had ever seen before, and it’s origins could only be believed to be Zell. The energy was ne of the most enigmatic things to behold. “samples” could not be collected, as it seemed to disappear from the fabrics of reality itself, leaving no trace, and simply trying to observe the energy would yield boring results. The only thing for certain was that this energy made it, quite literally, impossible to fix and repair.

In the end, Shi was saved. He survived, but was far from out of the woods. He was constantly monitored until he opened his eyes the next day. He was wearing a hospital styled gown and he had been placed partially up on his side to prevent pressure sores from forming and causing further complications. Shi noticed an accordion styled fold rise up and down, and it seemed to be in parallel with the air he took in. he went to move, only to realize that that machine was down his nose, sending air into his one collapsed and partially repaired lung. He swallowed as best as he could with the tube down his throat, and he relaxed. He looked down as his bed, only to try and kick off the sheets. His legs didn’t move. His breathing began to pick up, a sign of stress. He tried and tried. For a good ten minutes he tried to kick off the blankets. He willed it, he wished it, he even silently prayed to his ‘siblings’ for it….but his legs did not move. He gave up, leaning back and a tear dropping from his eye as he realized the futility of his attempts. The door opened, he didn’t bother to see who it was. He just kept to himself, being as silent as he could. Eventually with a thought he raised his right arm, but it caught on the bedrail. Apparently the ‘Doctor’ or someone else ordered an SRD to keep Shi from trying to manually remove his new ‘hardware’ and surviving on his own. With as weak as Shi was he couldn’t move or break free, so he just lay there, wallowing in failure.

”So…you’ve come to visit Death on his own doorstep.” He said. He was trying to make an effort to joke, but it came out too weak and raspy for anyone to really pick up on a tone.

To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra August 23rd 2013, 7:16 pm

Saileyra didn't care for the unnatural technology bit, she scanned over to Plural the kid was smart maybe he can utilize some technology she was making. Moving over to the main computer in the infirmary she began typing on the halographic keyboard. The room began to shake and pulse, the thoughts coursed through her mind as she sighed, she hated fucking with the timeline but she didn't care anymore this building being erected fucked up the technology timeline itself once the secrets left the walls that they were able to do most things most fucking countries dreamed of with their sci-fi enchanted home. Noticing Angel shortly behind her, Sai could only glance her emotions settled into nothing knowing the brain head was here and she was kind of happy about it.

Their intelligence both high but hers much different from his, hers was more cunning, on the aspect of psychology and battle. His more on the general spectrum of everything, his thought process completely faster than hers and mad even her own mind look like shit. He processed what to do in seconds, she tended to prying off the armor. She managed quickly, but she knew the guy was in rough shape but she knew her tossing him around here and there wouldn't matter. As the room shook, an eerie series of tubing appeared, it was thousands and thousands of pods appearing. But there was nothing in them, it was eerie, weird. It was a genetics lab in the works, glancing over to Plural her eyes stared at him. "I'll take samples of the original tissues and replicate them into proper organs she'd take his blood. It wasn't hard, with a microscopic needle she'd absorb the substance red into the needle. It wouldn't hurt for the needle was on a microscopic level, allowing her to take the blood it would register replicate organs of necessity. Of course, she could do nothing about bones..and bone marrow. Nor could she clone people here....liek she could in her home world. This is what Plural had to work with..this is what she could give, she knew he would work, much much faster than her with his clones...

The spine? She wasn't sure..she didn't think it would be repairable because of that energy..it prevented it and that part..made her scared for the man who walked as Death's champion. He would forever remained here in OCEAN unable to fight, not that she minded him staying he did his time and helped their cause and it would be a pleasure for her to provide him with his medical needs. Not that she knew a proud warrior wouldn't want that..not that she would want that either, btu she would do what she could to make him comfortable..and make him calm if she could. Rubbing her temple, she growled lowly, leaving the room..she couldn't stay for surgery..she did her damn part she was going to rip something apart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albeit, it was a mission success some weeks after she had talked with Angel in a meeting she would finally get the answers she had wanted. Shi was awake, alive, and she owed it to Plural for his efforts and his brain. Alongside his powers he was able to make it possible for a dead man to live, even if that was ironic in all it's positioning. Entering the room, her eyes scanned him, hooked up to the very machines that kept in alive even if their technology serviced in him being just..capable enough. It was sad, it made her heart clench, but angry she wanted to know what was going on.

She only could chuckle, he ..was trying to be light hearted, but how? Sitting across from him Saileyra leaned forward her fingers reaching and she gently touched his cheek. She was not the type for indulgences but she considered the man a brother in arms. "Shi, How are you?" She said, her voice flat, serious, as her hand pulled away her eyes staring at him, her fingers collapsed over one another. "And please, can you explain to me what's going on before I hunt down Zell Arterrius." She said flatly. her voice murderous.

To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel August 24th 2013, 7:14 pm

The Black Angel looked at Sai, just as she heard a voice from the back of the medical bay say "Angel, could you collect and warm some blood? Type doesn't matter. He's AB+ so he can take whatever. Just get whatever we have the most of for right now. The fresher the better.". It was Plural..... "Whatever.... He can help Shi..." the Black Angel said to herself. She nodded her head at Plural, then said "I'm on it...". She then raced across the medical bay, to where there was a refrigeration unit, which housed the temperature sensitive supplies.

The Black Angel pulled open the metal latch, slid the metallic door, then entered the col metal box. Once inside the Black Angel saw at least ten refrigerators..... Finding blood would take valuable time. The Black Angel opened each door, searched through the contents, then moved on once she didn't find any bags of blood. Finally after searching the sixth refrigerator in line, she hit pay dirt. The Black Angel pushed bags aside, looking for the freshest she could find. It seemed there was a wealth of A-, which had been cultivated just a few days ago. Luckily there were both platelets and plasma, which she figured he would need both of due to such massive blood loss. Grabbing as many as she could hold in her arms, the Black Angel turned, kicking the door shut, then ran out of the refrigeration unit.

The Black Angel raced into the medical bay again, which she scanned for a blood warming device. She found one in the far right corner of the room. Running to it, the Black Angel switched the device on, then began to place each bag in the device. She then began to ready the intravenous fluid pumps, making sure each pump was properly calibrated. When the first bag reached temperature, the Black Angel said "First bags at temp!". She took the bag out of the warming device, then rolled the bag on an intravenous fluid pump over to where Plural and Sai were working on Shi. The Black Angel then hung the bag of blood on the high latch atop the pump, then she began an intravenous line through the pump, into a vein in Shi's left arm.

The Black Angel didn't have time to think of bitter "Office" quarrels with Plural.... All that mattered right now was Shi, keeping him alive, then making sure he made a full recovery. Nothing else mattered.... Certainly not dislike for you know who... Because if their was one person who tried to bring them and all of O.C.E.A.N together in relative harmony.... It was Shi... And the Black Angel would certainly honor Shi by simply doing what she must to ensure that Shi not only make it through the night, but have a chance at recovering from whoever did this....

The Black Angel

To Whom It May Concern... [closed to O.C.E.A.N members] OCEANAngel_zps9445a764

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top