The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_vote_lcapDragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_voting_barDragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey Empty Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey

Post by The Legion August 5th 2013, 7:44 am

Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey Image19
http://www.dbzjourney.com/index.php
Welcome to Dragonball Ultimate Journey, home of the best damn DBZ RPG on the net. You will take the role of your very own DBZ character and compete in battles and cooperate with other players in a large immerse world set in the Dragonball Z Universe. Below is a list of some of many of our features unseen in any other Dragonball Z RPG to date!

Auto-Update System
Every time you complete a role play you get rewarded Z Points based on your role play's quality. You use Z Points to earn experience and zenni to level your character. You'll never have to worry about having to wait for a staff member to update your stats. With a simple click your character's statistics are updated.

Travel System
Purchase a ship and set course for space. Explore planets or conquer them! You can even take friends along with you if your ship has enough space!

Unique Training System
Earn extra experience points by equipping weighted clothing, or if you're up to the task you can even try your luck at training in high gravity!

Choose A Race
Every race has their own unique abilities and transformations. Some work effectively with certain play styles while other's don't. Before you decide on a race, think of what type of character you want to make first. Do you want to be brash warrior? Maybe a Saiyan is for you! Or perhaps you're more interested in creating a healing effective character like a Mermaid.
Some races have more survivability than others. Some are made to be heavy damage dealers. While others are somewhere near the middle.
So take your time and look through each race and decide which one is best for you.

Talent Tree & Skill Creation
You'll never have to be limited to a class. Build your own with the talent tree Freedom. That's right. You want it. We have it. You can create any sort of skill you want! The script does the rest!

MMO-Based Equipment
Love MMOs? Well, our equipment system works just like them! Purchase equipment with zenni or "Z Emblems" you earn to customize your character's attributes how you wish.

Scripted Shops
Don't worry, we'll update your profile every week with all the items you've bought. Pffft! As if! Any item you buy is automatically added to your inventory instantly.

Organizations
Create and run an organization. Will you be an evil orgaization? Bounty hunters? Or maybe a bunch of do-gooders? Possibilities are endless!

Companion System
Hire/Purchase henchmen, demons, and animals to fight along side you. They act as a second character!

Your Campaign, Your Way
This isn't Alexis' DBZ RPG. This is Your DBZ RPG. (Who would name their DBZ RPG after their self anyway?) With our boss creation feature, you can create your own campaigns and storylines that mold together with the DBZ Universe.

...And much much more.
Content is added to Dragonball Ultimate Journey all the time, and with the level cap being at 30, you'll never have to worry about other members leaving you behind in some endless gap of numbers!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey Legion10
"We're just like him..." "A hero who lost it all..."
"A voice, a heart of a people..." "A player in the game of life..."
"An artist painting a new world."
The Legion
The Legion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey

Post by Odien October 12th 2014, 11:39 pm

This seems cool. I'ma join

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac October 13th 2014, 2:48 am

They wouldn't let me be a Corgi....
      Racists.

Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor October 13th 2014, 10:59 pm

They let me be a Corgi here...
this place is better.

Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Journey The_do10
The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Number of posts : 162
Job : I'm a Doctor
Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 9th 2014, 3:56 am

Do they let you be a dargon though?
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top