The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_vote_lcapA Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_voting_barA Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_vote_lcapA Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_voting_barA Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) Empty A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby)

Post by The Valtiari August 2nd 2013, 1:56 am

The Valtiari Trio had hit America. And had been touring the south west corner of it for sometime. There was the occasional cry for help that they aided in, but there had not been any major developments. The knowledge on the geography of this country was limited, but they were learning as they went along. Currently there were in a territory that went by the name of 'Arizona', much news flooded their area about these metahumans in California. What it was with American's and their insatiable lust for power. From what it seemed, there would be no quelling the outbreaks all over the neighboring states with just legal force alone. It was then decided that the three siblings would make their way to California and help where help is needed.

Their metod of travel initially was by foot over a desert. They were following a very long outstretched road which connected them to their destination. The only problem was the fact that they had to cross an entire desert. They could do it, no doubt, but the time that it would consume of theirs would be far too much. They made their way to another small town off of the freeway in order to find a better form of transportation. With the small population there were only a few people driving on the streets. At a stop light the three of them forcibly took possession of a car being driven. There was only the driver in the car, so there was not much fuss to it and no one got hurt. The three of them took off back onto the highway and began making much better time. Of course, the man who had been car jacked immediately called the authorities giving them all the details of the stolen vehicle.
"Stolen white Toyota Camry License Plate Number# 5AOJ230 driven by three blonde individuals in unique white outfits"
The three siblings continued for quite sometime before the car ran out of gas. Luckily for them the next stop was about 4 miles away. Giovanni took to the sky in an energy construct and made his way to the small town while Yvvone and Valentina remained with the car and began to push it towards Giovanni's location.

Arriving at the gas station Gio 'parked' his energy construct bird in a location where no one should find it. He didn't have any money for the gas that he needed and thought that the first thing to try was just to ask nicely. Which is exactly what he did and was turned down very harshly. His outfit was still in excellent condition, not a speck of dirt on his white pants or jacket. So it was not his appearance which repelled people. Since the kind approach was not working, he began to get a little more aggressive style of reasoning. Gio forcefully took a gas can and interrupted a mans fueling taking his own gas form the pump. This upset the human and he swung at Giovanni. Without the slightest of hesitation, Gio caught the punch and threw the man across the parking lot of the gas station. Once the container was full Giovanni casually headed back to his energy-bird and took flight.
Once again, the incident was called into the authorities adding on another hit on the blondes with the strange outfits. Giovanni telepathically contacted the other two and informed them of the situation and how these Americans were not nearly as kind as the European people. The plan of utilizing normal transportation was to blend in, which clearly did not work.

The sirens of a police officer could be heard off in the distance as Giovanni arrived with the gasoline and began to refuel the car. They had no need to run. THeir plan was just to simply explain what had happened to the law enforcer and hope that he would understand. Though judging from the last few experiences, they were not too confident that things were to go as they planned. They were only helping themselves, so that they could continue to move forward. In this case, literally move forward. However in due time they would see what the American Legal System would have to say about their actions...
The Valtiari
The Valtiari

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) Empty Re: A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby)

Post by Zeth August 2nd 2013, 2:47 am

Toby was trying to vacation in Las Vegas, keep up the millionaire lifestyle, no matter how much he hated it. He was invited to speak at some panel at a convention because he had unknowingly become the producer of some sequel that was to come, something about an alien or something, he didn't really care, his agents just invested in what would make him the most money, this just happened to be expected to real in a bunch of cash.

He wanted to clear his mind, with so many people bustling about, it really bothered him, because he had trained his mind to follow even the most disguised of movements, all those people walking around, talking on their phones, swinging shopping bags, he just couldn't handle it. So he hopped in his candy red Corvette, put the top down, and drove off into the desert.

About 3 1/2 hours into the drive he started noticing more frequent signs for Los Angeles, boy he did not want to end up there, the way he was dressed and in the car he was in, so he took and exit, one that looked as if it were abandoned, maybe if he was lucky, he could get lost and not have to show up to that panel at all. So he crossed his fingers and drove.

His guilty conscious got the best of him and he turned on the cars built in police scanner. While there were a number of disturbances,  one in particular jumped out at him and seemed strange. It was a call about a stolen vehicle outside the city limits, and then another a few minutes later, with the same suspect description, and vehicle description, but the report was about stolen gas and assault. While Toby really didn't know why, it still continued to hit him as strange. Well, he was on the right road, if he encountered the suspect or saw the vehicle, he'd definitely... what was he going to do? The police didn't know him here, if he got caught up in something there's no telling if there'd be shots fired in his direction. He mulled it over, and decided he would think about what he'd do if he encountered the guy, and go from there.

He drove another few seconds, and saw the vehicle still parked at the gas station. A furrowed look came to Toby's face. That was strange indeed. Usually people had started to drive off by now, but the suspect, matching the description to a T was just calmly filling up the tank. Toby's jaw almost hit the floor.

By the time he had realized that he had passed the gas station it was too late. Toby slammed on the brakes and made a rash U-Turn in front of another car. While it was dangerous, Toby had it in control. He sped all the way back to the gas station, at that point police sirens could be heard. Trying not to draw attention to himself, Toby slowed down and parked behind the station, where the cars computer confirmed there were no surveillance systems behind the place.

Toby did a manual check anyway, he could never be to cautious. He ran his hands over the white painted brick wall, then had the car dispense his suit. Toby took off his blazer and shirt to put on his fire-proof underlay, then, looked around again, removed his pants quickly, and just as quickly put on the second piece of the underlay. He quickly attached the other components as they shot the armor out over his body, and the systems started to boot up. He'd have to hurry if he wanted to catch this guy, Toby scolded himself for not spending his time back in KC to develop a faster way to get this thing on.

He finished up by putting his cowl on, cape attached. He ran a systems diagnostics, confirmed he was ready to go, then leaped onto the roof. He stood on top and did a reading of the... man? No this was no ordinary man, if man at all. He was very confused as to why the readings he was getting were off the charts. He'd have to play this one safe. Until he could see why his computer couldn't even get a proper lock on the guy.

The Dark Avenger leapt from the roof of the building and hit the broken concrete with a smack, and broke it some more upon impact, something he wasn't expecting to do. As his cape flowed behind him he walked toward the man, all weaponry on standby. He took each step slowly, as to not make any sudden movements, and outstretched his hand, palm down. He hadn't seen Avenger yet, so he flipped on his voice changer to a deeper, serious tone, and said to the man "I'm going to need you to set down that gas can sir, before the police arrive, so no one does anything to hurt anyone here."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Grid Without Suit:

Grid With Suit:
Zeth
Zeth

Number of posts : 37
Job : Student, Sales Associate
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby) Empty Re: A Different Point of View (Closed to Zeth and Dragonruby)

Post by The Valtiari August 2nd 2013, 1:43 pm

The sirens seemed to have been too far off and the Valtiari did not feel like waiting any longer so they sped forward towards the gas station from where Giovanni had retrieved their fuel. The small tank that he had brought back would not be enough to reach them to their destination, however they highly doubted that they would continue by these people's methods. However, they would completely refuel the vehicle and leave it for the proper authorities to return it to its proper owner.
The arrived at the gas station and Gio have a wave to the operator inside the small building and in a small freak out he opened up the pump they were at and he began fueling the car. Meanwhile, Yvvone and Valentina exited the car and began to explore the are a little bit. See if there was a location where they could acquire a map in order to aid them in their journey to California.

After he finished fueling the car, he grabbed the gas can and began to refill that again. However to his surprise, a man in a very interesting outfit crashed down onto the concrete a few yards in front of his car. Gio casually looked up at the new visitor somewhat interested in his odd dress. Not that he was one to talk, however this man was not dressed how they had seen the other people in the area so there must be something different about this one. In a deep, very stern tone this man asked Giovanni to set down the gas can before the police arrive in case anyone might hurt someone else.
"I am only refueling this can for the owner of the car for his troubles and as a thank you for minimal struggle when retrieving the vehicle. Now, why anyone would need to get hurt here would be on you... I have no intentions of causing a scene. Might I ask who you are and what your business with me might be?" He said in a confident tone.
If Giovanni was to speak in an innocent, weak tone, he would have already lost to this individual. Hopefully this one would not try to start anything as there would be no need for casualties in their adventures. Of course, Valentina and Yvvone had seen what had happened through the telepathic links. The both of them continued with what they were doing as there was no present danger or need for them in intervene. This strange man had been the first person in the Americas that had said or done anything against their actions. Whatever the development might unfold to, it surely would be interesting.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valentina Xzayviera Valtiari
Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiari
Yvvone Germain Valtiari
The Valtiari
The Valtiari

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeth August 2nd 2013, 5:26 pm

Avenger noted his confidence as he spoke. The guy was strong and he knew it, not someone who was uncertain of themselves.

"Look, I don't care why you stole a car, or gas, thing is, you stole it. So, obviously we can't give the gas back, but what's going to happen, is you're going to pay for that gas, put your hands above your head, the police are going to come, you're going to lay on the ground, and they'll arrest you."

While Avenger was talking, he tried to stealthily press a few buttons on his wrist, obviously he could activate it with voice, he didn't want this guy to know. Suddenly he noticed two other shady looking characters. Why hadn't the suit picked up on them before, that was strange. He thought the truck just had a normal person in it, but they seemed to know the first guy. As much trouble as it was for his suit to lock on to the other two, he calibrated it and it was able to lock on. He made a note on which frequency he was on for later.

He finished up his button pressing by activating his palm blasters, not on high power, just so that it would be ready if one of them made a move.He raised his arm a bit, and made a fist, "Okay, that goes for the other two as well, start digging in your pockets for that cash you owe the guy inside."

Grid Without Suit:

Grid With Suit:
Zeth
Zeth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valtiari August 2nd 2013, 8:52 pm

Yvvone and Valentina were returning as they had found a map which Yvvone was looking at up and down covering his line of vision, he could see through his siblings though so the obscuring object was not an issue. The two of them leaned against the wall of the gas station and simply watched the situation unfold slowly. They did not plan on interfering for it seemed like Giovanni could handle this.
Gio was first instructed to surrender himself to the police. Surrendering was not something that was in Giovanni's language, let alone the vocabulary of any of the Valtiari. Giving up for not doing anything significant would be shameful to his family and embarrassing on his part. However this boy was not finished, he then instructed his two siblings to lay down as well in addition to instructing them to relinquish their funds in order to pay for what they have done.

Valentina couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle as he requested the money.
"We would have purchased these items if we had the material to purchase them with. Not to mention, we do not have pockets."
Yvvone now cracked a smile as he repositioned his long hair. He looked out over his map to see what was going on, but then continued to examine it in front of his face.
"I am also sorry to admit that we will not be submitting ourselves to the authorities as you request. It would slow up down. We are trying to make it to California to aid in pacifying the MetaHuman outbreaks. There has been a lot of chaos lately, and we are here to help where help is needed. We appreciate your care, but unless you wish to cause more trouble and force us into submission, we shall be on our way. Good day to you."
Giovanni turned his back to the man and began to walk away. He was heading away from his siblings as well signaling them telepathically to follow. Once the other two saw that he was leaving, Valentina went on her way and then nudged Yvvone who proceeded shortly after, refolding the map.

Whoever this man was he did not come off as the type who would take easily to losing, or just simply being put off. Giovanni, or his siblings, felt the least bit threatened by him. They may be underestimating him, yes, but Valentina could still see him behind them in the reflection of the window of a parked car nearby. It was a combat must to never underestimate your opponent, however there was nothing in the rules about faking it.

Yvvone Germain Valtiari
The Valtiari
The Valtiari

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeth August 2nd 2013, 10:26 pm

When the "man" chuckled it really burned Avenger down deep. It really... pissed him off. It was as if someone had flipped a switch inside of him. He clenched his fists in anger, thinking back to his days in anger management class. He started counting inside his head, backwards from 10.

"We would have purchased..." his voice faded from Avengers ears, he was burning up on the inside. Even though it was a small chuckle he felt as if the guy had intentionally gotten underneath the plates of his armor just to jab him.

"Look, I'm not just going to..." Avenger started to try and reason, instead of just being on the attack. Then one of the others raises the map over their face. This really got him boiling. Avenger grit and revealed his teeth, beneath his mask his eyes narrowed. Ignoring him was one of his biggest pet peeves, he strived hard for a presence, for an identity as The Dark Avenger. He could tell that all these three were going to do is piss him off so he decided just to grit his teeth and take it until the police could arrive.

The guy started on the rant with about the metahumans in Cali. Avenger didn't really pay any real attention, in his mind he was slowly gripping onto a calm feeling and practicing everything he learned in anger mangement, backwards and forwards.

"Okay, I get it, that's noble and all but there are other ways of get-" Mid sentence these guys just walk off. Okay, they knew at this point what they were doing to him. He could feel them smiling at him, as his anger rose, his feet left the ground, Avenger had unintentionally started hovering 6 inches off the ground. He hadn't even really noticed.

He called to them. Deciding to give them a chance. One. More. Chance. "Hey!" No response. They just kept walking. He grit his teeth again. "HEY!" He shouted louder this time. When there was no response he unintentionally imagined their smiles boring hot holes in his head. He could feel a monster taking over.

Clenched fists, he took off toward the one he had originally talked to, full speed, blaster gloves and jet boots on full power, possibly over 100% the way he was pushing the suit. And shouted "HEY DICKHEAD, I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

Grid Without Suit:

Grid With Suit:
Zeth
Zeth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valtiari August 3rd 2013, 1:25 am

Valentina, Yvvone and Giovanni were casually making their way away from the scene. They could hear the man trying to get their attention, but as far as they were concerned he only wanted trouble for the minor things that the three of them had done.The group were just barely about to make it around the corner when they caught sight of their new friend speeding towards them. He yelled a few profanities at Giovanni, which caught his attention. It was a shame. Everyone had gotten away unharmed, and now this man decided to ruin their record.
Three marble sized balls of energy appeared between Gio's fingers. How he manifested them made it appear as if they had rolled from his sleeve into his hand, not giving any clue that he himself was truly a meta human.

He threw the three marbles towards the incoming individual to meet him half way, and once in range they detonated. The explosion they caused would not be all too significant. Maybe a couple of scratches here and there, but not nearly enough to kill even a normal human being. The blast had left a lingering smokescreen which none of the three could see through at the moment.
"If you attempt to postpone our exit from this location any further, I will not hesitate to use a lethal amount of force..."
Valentina and Yvvone were still standing next to Gio after his attack, but casually made their way in opposite directions of each other. Valentina crossed her arms under her chest, sighed, and leaned up against a light post. Yvvone also sighed and put his hands on his hips and leaned up against the wall of a random building. There were not going to do anything right now, but how they had placed themselves, though apparently random, was in a triangular area giving them all a field of vision through this plane. Unbeknownst to their attacker there would be no blind spots for Giovanni in these positions.

Another three marbles of energy 'rolled' from Gio's sleeve into his fingers as he waited for the masked boy to retaliate. There would be no doubt that this one was going to put up a fight. How good of a fight this would be was the real question. His powers were already being assessed by the three of them comparing observations as to what his capabilities are. Obviously he could fly, and earlier he was tinkering with some of the knobs and dials on his suit suggesting that he was changing setting, activating or deactivating something. There would be no doubt that there are weapons of some sort onboard, it would be foolish to challenge anyone while being ill prepared. They figured if they could get this kid out of his costume, he would be just like everyone else. How difficult that would be they would find out soon enough. Whoever he was, he did not know who, or what, he was dealing with and would most likely be taught a lesson one way or another.

Yvvone Germain Valtiari
The Valtiari
The Valtiari

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeth August 3rd 2013, 1:57 am

Going full speed he thought for sure he could hit him from behind, but with inhuman speed this guy turned and launched these glowing balls at him. Strange. But avoidable. His computer had already made course corrections, and angled him downward. Computer was able to pull the specs off the orbs, only to find out they were energy pure energy,So we're dealing with an energy user. Avenger thought to himself.

Just when he thought he'd pass the orbs, they exploded. He was not expecting that. They were enough to slow him down to a halt, and put a scratch on his face. Not very powerful at all. Avenger knew he was holding back, there was no way he could still be as confidante as he was right now. Computer checked for signs of bluffing and found none. He had to be holding back. His face hadn't even faltered.

The man talked about lethal force like he was a cop. Ha! Avenger floated above ground as the other two broke off nonchalantly and leaned against objects. Strange. But he thought nothing of it. Taking on one at a time should've been easier anyway, not that he expected this to be an easy fight. Not at all. He knew that he'd have to remain calm if he were to beat this guy.

As the sun started setting, Avenger, pressed a button on the back of his belt, which readied his heat vision. He kept looking for some weakness he could exploit, he switched back to regular vision, and had the computer continue looking. The from the police were maybe 3 miles away now, so, he decided that he'd just have to hold back until he had a weakness he could exploit.

Avenger readied his power gloves fired from his left left at the ground inches from this guys feet, blasting rock and dirt in the air, hoping to at least phase the guy. He then readied the next in his right hand at half power and aimed it at the man's left kneecap, hoping that if he moved he could disable him by temporarily shutting down the nerves in his left knee and below, all the way to his foot.

As the dust cleared, Avenger shouted "See? I can do that too."

Grid Without Suit:

Grid With Suit:
Zeth
Zeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonruby August 3rd 2013, 2:52 am

Kyle glanced up at his rearview mirror, keeping an eye on the car behind him. He sighed as he wondered why he was stuck in the middle of traffic on the road to Vegas. Oh, right, I remember now, he thought to himself. Because Robert and Carl both took a damned bus to Las Vegas, and ended up losing his wallet, which meant he couldn’t get a ride back home. Kyle dragged his fingers through his hair, as he looked around at the rather heavy traffic. They’d ended up drawing straws to see who had to go pick the two up, and he had been the one to draw the short straw. “It was probably rigged…” Kyle grumbled to himself. He leaned back in his seat, preparing to wait out the traffic jam, when he heard an explosion in the distance, out towards the desert. It was rather quiet already, and he wasn’t sure if he would have heard it, if it weren’t for his augmented hearing. He looked around. There was enough space for him to wiggle his way out and towards the noise, and investigating it would be better than sitting here. He nodded to himself. Yea, he’d go and investigate. What’s the worst that could happen , he thought to himself, as he drove his car off road, bouncing slightly as his wheel ran over a rock.
Dragonruby
Dragonruby

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valtiari August 3rd 2013, 1:55 pm

Gio's opponent seemed to have been slightly caught off guard by his explosion. Luckily for this man he had been taking it easy other wise he would have been reduced to rubble. The opponent kindly retaliated with his own blast of energy which struck the ground only inches away from him. He took a step back from the blast and covered his face to protect himself from the little bit of flying debris that had been sewn into the air.
You see where he's aiming the next shot?
Yes, thank you.
An almost instant telepathic conversation between Valentina and Gio just informing him of this man's possible next move, while ignoring his comment on him being able to fire explosive type energy as well.

Giovanni moved his left leg behind his right and turned his body to avoid a blast that might be fired off at him. He threw the three small marbles of energy at him, half way the three exploded prematurely causing another lingering smokescreen temporarily hiding Giovanni from view. In the same instant that the three small orbs exploded, he created another sphere. This one was larger and more powerful being about the size of a baseball. Launching this one forward to moved much faster than the smaller ones. It opening a hole in the smoke and few right past the man in the armor. However, when it was just about a couple of feet away from him, it too exploded. The blast from this was much larger than the previous ones, but still not Giovanni's full power. Much more debris was thrown up and the gust of wind the blast created blew Gio's jacket around, also whipping around the three sibling's blonde hair.
Giovanni crossed his arms wand while waiting for the smoke to clear he formed three more orbs of energy the size of baseballs that orbited around his body. Hopefully this boy would have survived this attack as such a short conflict would have been such a waste of effort for him. Maybe Giovanni will be able to release an attack at his full power. Who knows, one or even both of his siblings may have to get involved if this one turns out to be more challenging. Be though as it may, Giovanni was an extremely capable fighter on his own and his siblings worried not for his safety.

Yvvone Germain Valtiari
The Valtiari
The Valtiari

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeth August 3rd 2013, 3:35 pm

The Dark Avenger knew something was up as soon as the man crossed his left leg behind his first. He watched closely as he started the smokescreen and Avenger knew exactly what he was doing. He actually had done it many times himself. Avenger turned his body slightly as another orb shot out and exploded behind him, coming close to the cars and gas pumps. Upon the explosion, Avenger leaped back and into the smoke, starting his own smoke screen, covering a small area in a blueish black smoke. He stood towards the right in the smoke and thought quickly as he started up his weapons systems and optimized them for an energy user. Something he didn't have much experience with

He knew he had to work fast because there were three of them and only one of him. He quickly went over what he knew about them in his mind as he started his heat vision to check and make sure they weren't sneaking up through the smoke. For whatever reason he got the impression that they were working together, he honesly just didn't know how,they weren't psychics, but at least the one was an energy user, two different groupings.

He knew that he had more power than what he was letting on, and that they were trying to get to California to help other Metahumans. He quickly searched his cowls vision recordings to get a good shot of the guys face and search it on national police data systems, FBI systems, CIA systems, anything to give him the edge. Avenger had gotten himself into this mess and he had to get out of it without anyone getting hurt.

While the computer processed the image through databases, Avenger decided it was proabably best to take this fight elsewhere, and remembered seeing across the street was just empty plains and sand. He gave one last push of smoke, making it a deeper heavier black and blue. Then when he thought that the three people least expected it (via body language) he shot out up through the smoke about 15 feet above ground and flew straight over their heads.

Grid Without Suit:

Grid With Suit:
Zeth
Zeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonruby August 5th 2013, 10:37 pm

As Kyle drove through the desert, he remembered that he was supposed to be picking people up. He shrugged to himself as he dismissed the though a second later, they could wait for a little longer, it was kind of their fault anyways. Who takes a bus to Las Vegas?

Kyle slowed down his vehicle as he saw a road in the distance. His zoomed in closer with his cybernetic eyes, and let out a low whistle as he watched two men duke it out, one in black and one in white, though he noted the two other people dressed in white as well, one male and one female. The three looked vaguely similar, perhaps siblings of some sort? Either way, at least one of the combatants was metahuman, considering the way he threw around those balls of energy, and the other one was as well if the way he moved was completely natural. Judging by the way those explosions were getting dangerously close to that gas station, Kyle decided he should intervene. Luckily, ever since Liverpool, he had taken to carrying his armor around with him whenever he left Los Angeles. Changing into it would be simple enough, and soon he was running through the desert, headed straight for the fight, skidding to a stop at the edge of the road, and noting in his head how silly he probably looked, running in then suddenly stopping to watch the fight before him. “Hey!” Kyle called out, his voice somewhat masked by his helmet. “What the hell is happening here?”
Dragonruby
Dragonruby

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valtiari August 6th 2013, 8:50 pm

As Giovanni waited for any sort of movement from behind the smoke, Valentina caught an individual approaching off from the distance. Gio and Yvvone were immediately notified, but gave no indication physically that they had. Val turned and waited for the incoming man, or woman, and up in the air shot Giovanni's opponent who began flying to what seemed to be a more desert area. The last explosion had occurred rather close to the gas station. Such an attention drawing blast would not be something the three of them could afford right now, so this was more than likely for the best.

Gio manifested a rather large bird composed completely of energy while the three orbs of energy continued to orbit around him. It was a pearlescent blue and purple color. He was easily able to stand on it, and it quickly took off after this armor clad man. Yvvone also formed a thin disc of energy beneath his feet and slowly took off to follow Gio. Though not a proficient at flight as Giovanni was, he would continue at a slower pace behind the two arriving to wherever they decided to land, or crash, a little later to provide backup if needed.
Giovanni kept up behind him for a time, but once they were over open land he sped up closing the gap between them. It seemed that he could move his creations faster than his suit could move. From two of the three orbs of energy he morphed them into two birds with four wings each. The quad-winged design allowed for the birds to move much quicker and be more agile than a normal animal, however they did not contain as much explosive power. Gio sent the two birds at his opponent which criss-crossed back and fourth to make it more difficult for him to lock on to them with any of his weapons. They aimed to strike him and explode on contact, however if he was able to out maneuver them then they would just detonate within an appropriate range so that they can still cause some damage. The saying went "Kill two birds with one stone" however in this situation it had a new, more modern twist.
"Kill one stone with two birds"

Meanwhile back at the gas station area, the new man approaching was also wearing a suit of armor. Did these people who had armor have an abilities of their own or was their protective gear their source of power? This one was approaching faster than a normal human would, or a very fit human funning at full speed, however when he arrived he did not seem out of breath. Whoever he was, he called out asking what was happening. He must have seen the commotion from the highway. It was a good thing that Giovanni and his opponent decided to relocate. Depending on this one, Valentina may have to chance scenery as well.
"The situation is being handled by my siblings. There will be no need for any further intervention." she said to him in a stern, serious tone. She still had her arms crossed under her chest facing him. There would be no taking her eyes off of this one as her reinforcements had taken off with each other. Be though as it may, Valentina is more than capable at handling herself in a combat situation. That is, if such a situation even arises. She knew not who this man was, his purpose in showing himself, or the powers he possessed. Whatever the answers to any of those questions where, Valentina was more than prepared.

Yvvone Germain Valtiari
The Valtiari
The Valtiari

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeth August 6th 2013, 11:31 pm

As The Avenger flew over he saw that his main man took chase and followed via flight as well. Good, that's what he wanted. He also noticed that the other guy also took his bait and followed as well. As he took a finally look back he saw that the girl had stayed behind. Even better. As he made the jump he made a split second decision to put a tracker with a mic close to, but not on her. It was only 1 millimeter by 1 millimeter long, but he couldn't risk her noticing. He also didn't have any mics by themselves, he made a note, that was probably a good idea.

He activated the tracker and pulled back up whatever his computer had pulled on the trio, siblings, triplets, very combat efficient, especially hand to hand combat, and while not listed, Avenger knew that at least two of them were energy users. The combat forms they used were under lock and key, and another quick image search produced a lineage, they were from the Valtiari family, Italian based, the main guy was Giovanni, the other Yvvone, and the girl Valentina. That's about all he could pull up on them. He was thankful that he could pull anything up at all. All the hits were from government computers.

As he quickly read through the results. And then remembered that they hadn't even discussed who was going to give chase or stay behind, they didn't seem like the type to rush into things without talking to each other about it first, according to their files at least. In fact they hadn't done very much talking to each other at all. Avenger deduced that he might be working with telepaths. It would make sense. He no longer regretted that the third didn't follow, if he were to pick them off one by...

As he was busy in thought, he saw they had formed some weird looking birds behind him, and given his new friends love of explosives, these things were probably explosive too. Things were starting to make a pattern. But Avenger knew that if he let them know he was starting to catch on they might start to change things up. So he had to determine how powerful these explosives were first.

The readings he got back said they weren't as powerful as they could be. But Avenger thought he'd throw them for a loop anyway. He lined himself vertically with Giovanni, and pulled some flashbangs from his pouch. He let those explosive birds get real close, then detached his cape, he liked the cape, but he knew that'd they'd never see this coming, it flew back and slapped across Giovanni's face, then he released the flashbangs right behind himself for Yvvone, they can't hit what they can't see right?

Avenger made a quick dive, and flew directly toward the ground. Then he quickly found out he had misjudged the speed he was traveling at. He pulled up inches from the ground, only to lose control and do a tumble roll across the ground, scratching the paint from his suit. He grunted and stood up, searching the sky for his opponents.

Grid Without Suit:

Grid With Suit:
Zeth
Zeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top