The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_vote_lcapThe Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_voting_barThe Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar Empty The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar

Post by The Valtiari August 1st 2013, 12:09 am

pirat

GIOVANNI MASSIMIZZANIO VALTIARI
THERE ARE FEW WHO CAN OVERCOME US

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: N/A
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Superhuman
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Hazel
Height:6'1"
Weight:147lbs.
Blood type:A-

The Looks

Giovanni has long blonde hair, hazel eyes with a slim, more slender frame. He wears a white body length jacket that's buttoned a couple of times in the middle and flows off behind him which has a black outline. Around his waist he wear a black sash and white hakama similar to those worn by his sister, Valentina. He carries a sword that is sheathed on his left side. He has a small article of 'bone work' which he wears as a somewhat protective head piece.
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Giovanni is a very confident and outspoken individual, much like his brother Yvvone. Unlike his sister he is easily provoked but most of the time he is kept at bay by his two siblings. In combat, Gio will normally start with a barrage of powerful attacks to gauge his  opponent's abilities. He not start with his most powerful attacks because if his opponent proves to be more powerful than initially suggested, he'll need room to improve to hopefully overpower them. Though overconfident at time, Giovanni does still analyze his opponents in order to find the most efficient way to defeat them. After his initial attacks he does not enjoy using his power in excess.
He can be an easy going individual taking some situations pretty lightly, but is mostly straight forward with things. When the situation calls for it, his resolve cannot be shaken. Working together with his siblings in battle is and always will be a thrill for him. So he makes sure to take everything as seriously as he can in order to sustain the perfect equilibrium that the three of them sustain in combat.

History:
Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiari is one of three known siblings born into the Valtiari family. He was the second born of a set of triplets. The Valtiari are a very powerful lineage of a wide variety of extremely combat efficient offspring. How far they date back is currently unknown and their methods of training are kept under a very tight lock and key. This trio is the first time in the history of the Valtiari family that triplets were born. This branch of the family is based out of Italy and the parents of these three took to the mountains in order to train the children once they were of age.  
Giovanni was trained by his Father on long range combat techniques starting at the age of 5. He had been shown and taught very basic techniques up until this point so that the basics had already been preinstalled. Very rarely did he interact with his sister, as they were with his mother most of the time practicing their arts. Once a week there was a family meal where Giovanni's mother and father would share reports on their progress to make sure that all three of them were learning at the same pace. It was to made sure that none of the three would surpass the other. They would all be equally as powerful as the other. The plan that the mother and father of these triplets had conjured was to train the perfect fighting trio. Powerful individually, but unstoppable when together.
(Con't)
Spoiler:

The Abilities

Giovanni has a very impressive intellect compared to his siblings, which has put him in charge of thinking up strategies. He also is good with his hands being able to construct weapons and other instruments that can aid the trio in combat.

The most impressive aspect about Giovanni is his ability to create and manipulate his own Ki energy in almost any way that he pleases. He is somewhat limited to his capabilities due to the very explosive nature of his Ki. His most popular usage of his power is creating different constructs, pouring a large amount of his energy into them, and detonating them in  very powerful explosions. The size of the blasts depends on how much power he pours into each construct. He can also fire his energies in concentrated beams varying in size and shape that still posses the same explosive properties as his constructs. With said constructs, he can also utilize them as a very effective method of flying. Whether it be a simple disc or a dragon, he can create something to fly on. These constructs can generally only carry the weight of a single individual.

Giovanni is the second fastest of the triplets. He is quick, but pales in comparison to his sister. He mostly utilizes his speed to escape the blast radius of his attacks in the event he should set one off too close to himself as he is not immune to any effect of his abilities.

There is one supernatural trait that all members of the Valtiari family have, which are shared senses. All senses of touch, smell, sight, sound and taste are shared uniformly with each family member of their own immediate family. In addition, they can also communicate telepathically for added proficiency in battle. As a safety feature, this shared sense can only be active while they are within a certain radius of each other(5Miles/8KM) and can also be deactivated when within a smaller radius (1Mile/1.6KM). However, the deactivation will cease all transmissions of all senses, including thought, to each other.

Weaknesses
Their greatest asset is also their greatest curse. Since the Valtiari siblings share all their senses, they also experience each other’s pain. The larger and/or more powerful his constructs are the longer they take to create. Giovanni’s creations can be detonated if enough force is applied which can cause them to go off prematurely or in too close of range of him or his siblings. He nor his counterparts are immune to the explosive nature of his constructs. His Ki is vast, but not infinite and can enetually run out of he creates too many constructs that are too larg and/or too powerful. If this happens all currently existing constructs will self-destruct.

Last edited by The Valtiari on December 17th 2018, 3:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
The Valtiari
The Valtiari

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar Empty Re: The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar

Post by Swordsmaster August 1st 2013, 12:13 am

approved and moved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar Empty Re: The Valtiari Family: Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiar

Post by The Valtiari August 27th 2018, 10:54 pm

Bumping for approval <3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valentina Xzayviera Valtiari
Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiari
Yvvone Germain Valtiari
The Valtiari
The Valtiari

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 17th 2018, 4:02 pm

Approved and moved

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top