The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_vote_lcapThe Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_voting_barThe Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_vote_lcapThe Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_voting_barThe Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] Empty The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 25th 2013, 7:47 pm

Jordan bought a coffee. They say Seattle's was the best you could find in America. The agent didn't knew if this was true or not but their coffee sure was a delicious one. He was sitting at a table at a cafe in Seattle's downtown area, very lively at this time of day. It seemed everybody was not aware of what was happening on the other coast, or did not cared about it. Jordan's eyes were looking at many people, one after the other. Why was he there, in Seattle, in all the turmoil of the missions given by H.Q. because of the current big initiative? Because he could do some errands here, not far from Alaska. Well, of course there were places like this one back there, but Jordan wanted a change of scenery. After all, saying it was for mission's purposes simplified greatly the administrative trouble.

Jordan put down a newspaper he was reading, his coffee now half-full. He had to find troublesome metahumans but right now he just wanted to relax for a hour or two, or three. For a bit let's say. He too needed some time for himself sometimes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] Empty Re: The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku]

Post by Hana Saku July 25th 2013, 8:00 pm

Hana had made his way to a small-time cafe in Seattle, wanting to partake in a fine bit of tea, or coffee, whichever they were serving. He hadn't been into a Cafe before, having usually spent his time in places of fine dining and other reputable places. However, now that he was on his own, he could try it out for himself without any repercussions from his parents. As much as he did love his parents, they could get very annoying with their coddling and their insistence on him never going out alone. After all, a reputable lady never went out alone.

He hadn't chosen anything fancy this time, instead opting for sleeveless silken black shirt with a high collar, black arm sleeves that went up to the middle of his biceps, black bicycle shorts, ordinary shoes and thigh-high socks. Even a proper lady needed to wear something different every now and then after all. It wasn't a good idea to wear extremely expensive outfits and outright advertise to others around you that you had a lot of money. It was a quick way to get mugged, even though he had the abilities to easily dispatch anyone who attempted to hurt him.

When he got there, he noticed that the Cafe did serve tea, so he asked them to make any random tea they had, not really asking for anything specific. He enjoyed almost every flavor of tea there was, so he doubted he would make a bad order anyway. He went over to the closest table, the only table that wasn't full. It belonged to a man sitting by himself, and Hana went to speak up to him to alert him to his presence.

"Konichiwa sir. I'm sorry to bother you, but the other tables are rather full. Would you mind it at all if I asked to sit with you?" Hana asked the man, making sure to disguise his voice with one that was more feminine, one that was smooth as silk, and flowed like water, as sweet as a melody as well. He had many years of practice on his 'lady-like' voice, so he successfully perfected it to help him go along with his facade of being a proper lady.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku] Empty Re: The Crossdresser and the Shapeshifter [closed to Hana Saku]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 26th 2013, 2:05 pm

A voice came to bother him. He looked up and saw some peculiar individual asking to sit down at his table since the others were all full. With a move of his hand, he showed an empty chair to the newly arrived. Judging by the clothes, it was some teenage girl. By the speech, either a big fan of the Japanese culture or some half-Japanese. Why half? Because of the contraction used. That being said, Jordan looked at her, analyzing the girl some more. He put aside the newspaper and decided that, because she was at his table, he would start a conversation with her.

-What brings you to my table other than the non emptiness of the other chairs?

Jordan had chosen a table against the wall, with a tree partially hiding him from other customers. More like a habit than an indiscriminate guess. He drank some more of his coffee and he showed the cup to his guest.

-Delicious, you should try it if you like coffee.

Jordan took a pen out of his vest and got to the crosswords section of the newspaper. He liked to fill those up. It was... rather entertaining. Especially while he waited for an answer from the girl.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku July 26th 2013, 2:22 pm

Hana expertly plastered a demure, pleasant smile on his face as he took a seat in the only other chair at the table, making sure to adjust his posture to one a woman of a high-class birth would have. With a table now found, he could wait for his tea in peace and not have to worry about finding a place to sit when her order was called. It would be annoying having to stand and drink his tea, plus there was also the chance he could accidentally spill it, and that would have resulted in causing a scene. He would rather not have any attention focused upon his person, as he found it annoying when peopled stared at him. It made him paranoid that they were suspicious of him and that they might jump him.

When Jordan asked him what had brought him over to his table, Hana turned to him and once again plastered his demure, warm, polite smile on his face. "Nothing really. I just needed a place to sit down and drink my tea is all" he said to the older male with a nonchalant, comfortable, but very warm tone. While inwardly he was telling the guy off for trying to stick his fat ugly nose in his business, Hana outwardly showed no sign of this. Not in his posture, not on his face, or even in his eyes.

When Jordan said he should try some coffee, Hana politely shook his head and smiled at him in an apologetic, but polite manner. "I try to avoid caffeine as much as I possibly can, as it tends to make me really hyper and gives me headaches after it wears off" Hana explained to him as his expression took on an apologetic one. It's not like he was lying, as caffeine DID, in fact, make him really hyper and give him headaches whenever the high wore off. Due to this, he tended to avoid things with caffeine as much as possible.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 28th 2013, 9:58 am

Jordan slowly nodded at the responses, but did not asked anything else yet. He first finished his coffee and he looked around. Nobody was looking, everybody was busy doing their own occupations. He smiled. He could enjoy a little fun with his new guest here at the table. Nothing mean of course, just some light hearted fun. He then opened the journal on the table, making sure not to invade her side of it, and while he read, he asked the girl something.

-So... what do you think about all those metahumans wreaking havoc, Young lady?

He smiled as his eyes left the lines of the paper to witness her reaction. Of course, metahumans themselves were not a novelty, but all that trouble caused by them sure was a debut for it all. It was always entertaining to hear people out on such a matter, because some wanted a total war, some incarceration, and many other things. That made Jordan wondered who were the monsters in this situation : the metahumans or the people afraid of them? Such deceiving caused by mere appearances. He sighted and lifted the paper to hide his face. He smiled. A little game would begin. He shapeshifted into his female form, his favorite with the male one, and put the newspaper down. Jordan's eyes started to look at the one in front of her. Keen eyes, as if she was analyzing her again. Without any warning, she asked.

-Well? Your answer?

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top