The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Alex Moreau
Today at 1:19 pm by Tinkerfel

» The Holy Heists
Today at 10:18 am by Edifi3d

» MetaHuman on the Loose
Today at 9:58 am by Edifi3d

» The good boy and the bad girl (Johana)
Today at 7:10 am by Shadowoof

» David and Goliath
Today at 3:11 am by Red

» A ROBOT SAVED MY LIFE? [Starring Quinn and Night Walker]
Yesterday at 11:29 pm by Quinn

» A Bank Robbery? What Is This? The 1920s?
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by Archangel

» Who Robs A Deli?
Yesterday at 8:46 pm by Oakley

» Fortune Favours The Fey
Yesterday at 7:38 pm by Flick

» The black knight
Yesterday at 7:19 pm by Cerek

» Argr Bjørnson, The Gay Asgardian He-man
September 22nd 2017, 10:24 pm by Night Walker

» Gay Asgardian
September 22nd 2017, 10:09 pm by SixSideDie

Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2017 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Facade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facade

Post by C-art on July 18th 2013, 2:31 am

Facade

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Facade
Title: The Faceless One
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: No-one knows
Hair: No-one knows
Eyes: No-one knows
Height: 6.6 feet
Weight: 79 kg
Blood type:No-one knows

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Cold and murderous. No-one has ever heard him utter a noise. People are in absolute terror of him. He is a crazed vampire killing for revenge. He has a massive identity crisis not knowing what race or species he is from, that is why he wears a white mask.

History:
Facade has no history no-one knows who he is they can just guess, some say he is a demon here to wreck wrath, others say he is a fallen angel out for revenge, will we ever know?

Spoiler:
He has killed hundreds of people but has no pattern or does he, he can kill in the blink of an eye with his nanomites that can take on the shape of anything within their size range. He usually uses the nanomites in the form of a pistol.
Whoever he or it is, he will prevail.

He is not a demon nor is he a fallen angel, he is a crazed vampire. Facade is a vampire shunned by his pack because he fell in love with a mortal. He followed every night and every day without her knowing, he was her guardian angel. When his pack found out about this they caught Facade and caged him and dragged the mortal he had been following into the same room and they started feeding on her, drinking her blood and tearing her flesh. Facades anger bristled and he smashed out of the cage and started killing his own pack a offense unforgivable in the vampire world. He then fell to the ground passed out.

He remembers nothing of who he is or was all he knows is that vampires killed his true love. Not knowing who are vampires he kills anyone who does anything slightly mean, if a father scolds his daughter that father will never see daylight again. Although he is doing evil he thinks he is doing good. What do you think?  

The Powers

Power 1: Healing Factor, 2: He has a extremely powerful healing factor, a knife wound would heal in about 2 hours.

Power 2: Extreme Senses, 2: All of his five senses have been enhanced. If he wanted to he could hear a pin drop a 200 meters away, that is how enhanced all his senses are.

Power 3: Fighting Skills: His fighting skills are basically unstoppable, nuff said.

Weapon: Nanomites: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6539-facades-nanomites

Grid
Intelligence:5
Strength:3
Speed:4
Durability:3
Ability:
        Healing Factor, 5
        Extreme Senses, 2
Fighting Skills:8
Wealth:1

Last edited by C-art on July 22nd 2013, 7:57 pm; edited 8 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Epic Characters!!!

Fate
Spoiler:

Facade
Spoiler:

The Summoner
Spoiler:
C-art

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Male
Number of posts : 111
Job : Having fun!!!
Humor : I'm really funny!! HA HA HA!!!!
Registration date : 2013-07-07

http://calebart.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facade

Post by Danger on July 21st 2013, 8:11 pm

You have 31 points and the nanobites will require a higher intelligence
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on July 22nd 2013, 12:17 am

To have a healing factor of that magnitude, you will need atleast 9 or 10 ability and you can't start with that, so I would either greatly increase the time it takes for him to heal or add points to his grid.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alpha's underlings:

Alpha
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Male
Number of posts : 1774
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus on July 22nd 2013, 1:07 am

Personality needs more to it.

The sixth sense isn't allowed. Precognition isn't allowed.

That healing factor is minor at only 2 points.

The nanomites will require an item app.

Spoiler:
Forceaus

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Male
Number of posts : 2605
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus on July 22nd 2013, 8:19 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Male
Number of posts : 2605
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top