The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_vote_lcapThe Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_voting_barThe Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_vote_lcapThe Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_voting_barThe Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] Empty The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ]

Post by Saileyra July 8th 2013, 2:56 pm

|| “For his sake Poseidon, shaker of the earth, although he does not kill Odysseus, yet drives him back from the land of his fathers. But come, let all of us who are here work out his homecoming and see to it that he returns. Poseidon shall put away his anger; for all alone and against the will of the other immortal gods united he can accomplish nothing.”
(1.74-79)--The Odyssey ||

It was a fine day in the long winding ocean, it was blue; wide open but there was something off about the water. Scientists had gathered here for the phenomena and people have taken a religious turn to the more ancient ways of worshipping the water. After talking to locals and some professionals she had come up with only one theory there was no algorithms with the water and there certainly couldn't be some fucking 'god' in this world. If there was it had to come to this world nerf'd it's powers weak and probably nothing. She was rarely wrong, then all in all she did not know what it was.

There were some extremists whom wanted to search the waters and kill it in hopes that it would stop pollution and all that other crap. Hell, no one seen records of the water being infected and according to the scientists there was no sign of damage to the waters. It brought here here, it made her curious and all in all; the gauntlet on her arm vibrated talking to her on the inside. Going swimming Sai. She only shook her head there was no way she was going to get in that water.

Moving down on the rocks, she sat near the water the vibrations causing the water to crash on the surface of the rock readily. Yet, she wasn't where the other scientists and extremists were rallying she was on the other side of the city Marina on an underpass. It only made her wonder, if vibrations, if all these vibrations were hitting maybe he could hear everything. Maybe this creature even not being a god had hyper hearing. Kneeling there, her arms resting on her knees her eyes scanned the water.

Maybe he could hear her? She could hear her? It was worth a shot she had seen crazier things but it was always nice to have a curious moment. Maybe she could gather his DNA; learn more about his biological structure. That was just the XETA side of her though, wanting to learn anything and everything to grow stronger and faster. Licking her lips she scanned the waters as she spoke to it, "It must be frustrating to have all these people talk shit about you. So are you really a god? Or are you just another person with special powers like a lot of these humans?"

It was dark around the underpass, many rocks, it was almost a cave but the reason for the under pass was they had a high way right over the cave where the deep murky waters rested her feet resting on the edge as her gauntlet twitched, glowing red in the darkness illuminated the section on which she sat on he edge of the rock.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] Empty Re: The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ]

Post by Zell July 8th 2013, 4:04 pm

"Word gets around quick this day and age." I said, still lazily lying on my rock. Thats right MY rock, go find your own! I smiled at her and shrugged. People and their rumors don't particularly bother me. But this lady was pretty unique in her own way. Look at those weird eyes! I mean im here in scaly underware but she has me beat with those things. She had been hiding not to long ago, but I just figured she was one of those 'oooh look at the 'God' kids.' Who would walk away. The last person to even bother with me was Salone, so this was interesting for me.
"Woah slow down sugar-rush. I don't even know you, who why would I just throw out who ajd what I 'Yam' to you?" I said with a snicker. She probably woukd get that Yam was once a great name. Now its the name of a damn
sweet potato and I have to go by stupid Jake. She was apparently interested in me, so I had to at least string her along. Right now I was at rest, so long I am at rest I can do much more with my powers, but so long as I am in a stressed situation it was a different story. Maybe it was fate limiting me?
"Just call me Jake. Yes I am a God. Yes Jake was a name I chose while attempting to hide amongst mortals. As far as am I just another one of you guys.... have you ever seen one of you people do this?" I asked. I looked out to the sea, my domain. "Sem tem pel" I said as a whisper. I leaned back and waited. Waited. Waited a little bit more. Then suddenly over the radio there were breaking news announcements that three malestroms had formed around the world. If thet persisted they could have the power to alter the course of tectonic plates and change oceanic currents which could result in cataclysm. "Ex tai" I said. Seconds later the announcer meantioned that large dragons made of pure water sprouted from the centers of the malestroms and began singing a son I heard seconds ago. Apparently it was "All The Single Ladies" from what the announcer said. "Sem tai Yol" I concluded. Then moments later the announcer was almost dead of shock when thay said that Iit was like nothing happened. I opened a single eye to this lady and giggled like a little kid.
"So you know Baal Hadad?" I asked casually, unphased by any of the events that transpire.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] Empty Re: The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ]

Post by Saileyra July 10th 2013, 1:57 pm

So the guy was pretty much lounging on a rock just having the time of his life. He had a pretty laid back personality from what she could tell. Her eyes traced the sight she was seeing so everything did come down to a tea. Sitting on her haunches, the water hit her ankles from the waves crashing against the rock from the underpass her eyes staring at the water. Apparently, he was right near her and she didn't notice. It wasn't like her. Then again, this was his domain and not hers was it not? She had no other means of transferring her own ideals but this guy was different indefinitely.

"Sugar-rush? I am Saileyra." She said, her alien nature sometimes making her unaware of humor. She did get humor but only so much. She sometimes made mistakes as people hitting on her or sometimes making dumb comments. In this case, she thought it was a dumb comment as she processed the situation. "Jake huh?" She said, her voice rather straight to the point. As people gathered to the water, shouting of pivotal changes. "Can't say I can do that. At least not in this dimension Jake." She said, her voice simple as she sat down on the rock her fingers resting on her cheek.

"So why are you hiding? You said mortals. You are a god are you not?" She said, so many questions but how much time did this creature have? The answer was probably for fucking ever.

The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 10th 2013, 3:38 pm

"Well the word 'God' means a lot more then we give credit for methinks. I am an ageless being, with complete dominion over the oceans. I am not human, Even to my people I was revered as a God. My power of Ocean is absolute. Uh... I was alive before earth was even a rumor. Still alive now. Probably will still be alive when Earth's gone. " I said with my usual dopish smile. She was really pretty, but that was just an obervation. "Well yeah, not my most impressive work. But im a bit...limited here. I used to be a ton stronger, but.... long story." I added to show I didn't really want to talk about it.
"Not hiding. Just relaxing. You mortals all are in such a rush. Well I don't know about you specifically. But generally all mortals rush through life...only to die and realise they never truly lived. Then again...what is time to one who is timeless? If you were a thousand years old, that's a blink of my eye... not literally.... staring contests would be epic! Anyway.... how can I help ya Miss Saileyra? " I asked her with a smile.

The Rumor of A God in the Waters - The Rumor of A God In the Waters.... [ Yam ] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 11th 2013, 9:56 pm

He was sure yippy, liked to fucking talk a lot..it was kind of awkward in a way then again who could shame him for it? She wasn't sure how things went down in his land like it did in hers. It was actually pleasant to listen for once and not take all the orders. Talking was not common for the XETA then again they usually just fought and destroyed the fuck out of shit. Memories occured to her but she said nothing in the current moment her hand resting on her cheek as the waters hit her feet eyes scanning the ground below.

"Well, your certainly older than I am. I'm about two hundred fifty eight? But, I could say with all the time travelling and years of dimension skipping I've done you can add another millennia on top of that." She said shrugging, of course, she wasn't concerned for her age. She did a lot of time travelling in the past the present the future. Yet, this place was not her home not her time and it felt broken somewhat..she wanted to go home ... a lot. Yet, she now had made her mark in this world that could be a good or bad thing. Well, that all depended if people actually believed in her story. "I was merely curious of your presence. Despite being limited, which I understand, you have great power. Would you be interested in joining my organization?" She said, her voice firm curious.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 12th 2013, 2:30 am

"Well Miss Saileyra... as you can tell I'm a bit of a talker.... happens when you've been asleep for the past million or so years.... So I'll keep this part brief. I only need to know ONE thing...Just tell me the ONE thing...no more no less..... from this ill know everything." I said with a smile. I took in a deep breath and let out a relaxed sigh. "What's the name.... only tell me the name... I can tell all I need from that." I told her. I wasn't joking. Just the name would be enough to tell me. This wasn't a joke and I was sure thst my voice was clear on that.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 12th 2013, 12:30 pm

There was the moment of silence between them but it was only brief for Yam knew what he wanted. He seemed to be the creature with a pivotal sense of morality but limitless sense of power. It made her understand, relate to him in some sense but her trust was far from earned. It would be easy to get away with everything but she wanted more operatives. She needed more of them for a few had their own things going on and that only meant more recruitment.

"OCEAN." She said to him, her voice simple rather straight to the point. Why did the name matter to him? She would not know, but OCEAN was heavily water themed just for aesthetics. Not that they were truly water lovers it just added to the aesthetic value considering their entire HQ was near an oasis a very pretty Oasis at that.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 12th 2013, 3:09 pm

"OCEAN?" I mused. After a moment of silence I rationalized it out loud. "The OCEAN is powerful, chaotic and eternal. In its storms it sinks ships, turns the tides of wars as it did with the Spanish armada, and even takes lives of innocent sailors occasionally. Many curse the roaring oceans for taking a loved one, but those who know the ocean know that water is the universal purifier. Your group reflects this...Fate would not allow you to approach me..Yam...God of Primordial Chaos and Oceans and propose this to me had it been anything short or dishonorable to my dominion. I will join this new OCEAN. I will purify the world with its waters, destroy the enemy's of justice with its storms, and while I will always try to keep the innocent sailors from harm. I accept this may not always be possible, but it is a goal I shall strive for."

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 15th 2013, 10:10 am

It seemed Yam got the entire concept, it only made the soldier in front of her grin. She was a simple female and even more simple when it came to such an easy acceptance. Some were harder, some required grueling battle. Some required a simple conversation such as thing, but one day, she would enjoy to battle Yam. Spar with him and witness the power of the water gods, here she was weaker, and it made her realize the value of others. Now she would enjoy the simplicity as she had lifting herself from the rock the water splashed at her ankles as she nodded to him, "Thank you. Our location is in Asia, the only Oasis, I'm sure you know where that is considering the water heeds your call."

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top