The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Lillian Carraway I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lillian Carraway I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Lillian Carraway I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Lillian Carraway I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Lillian Carraway I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Lillian Carraway I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Lillian Carraway I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Lillian Carraway I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Lillian Carraway I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Lillian Carraway I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Lillian Carraway I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Lillian Carraway I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Lillian Carraway I_vote_lcapLillian Carraway I_voting_barLillian Carraway I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Lillian Carraway I_vote_lcapLillian Carraway I_voting_barLillian Carraway I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lillian Carraway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lillian Carraway Empty Lillian Carraway

Post by SongOfStorms_ July 7th 2013, 4:29 pm

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: N/A
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Dark copper, falls in loose curls down to her shoulders. Very fine, wispy. Has bangs.
Eyes: Gray-blue and oval, has very fine and barely visible lashes.
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 110 lbs
Blood type: AB-

Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description):
Lillian, having been brought up in a wealthy family, has always dressed the part. She is physically fit due to her father's encouragement, and has taken various forms of martial arts her entire life, so she is by no means overweight. However, due to the nature of her life, she rarely has to dress practically. Consequently, she often wears sleek evening dresses, or sparkly and sophisticated outfits befitting of her daddy's wealth.

Personality:
Lillian has always learned to sweet-talk her way into getting what she wanted. She has been rewarded with material possessions for good behavior, and ever since she was little she has learned to smile and be radiant and sweet to be rewarded. As she grew older, this developed into flirting instead, and gained a bitter manipulative note to her work. She rarely is ever actually attached to people, but thinks about things for personal gain, and acts solely off of what will benefit her most in the long run.
That being said, when people do earn her trust, she gets quickly attached and will do nothing to betray or abandon those people. She is generous to those who gain her favor, vindictive to those who do not.

History:
Lillian has lived a life of relative ease in the world of material possessions. Her daddy, Atticus, spoiled her rotten, giving her everything she asked for in return for good behavior. She went to a private, all-girl school from kindergarten to 8th grade, but went to a normal high school until she graduated, much to her father's protest. He didn't want his precious angel to be exposed to the evils of the world, but Lillian won out in the end for the purpose of learning what the real world was like. It was during her high school years that she discovered her power of regeneration, after being attacked and mugged while walking home from school. She had dreaded facing her father with her bruises, certain he would force her to switch back to a private school, but was amazed to find that her wounds had healed by the time she'd returned home.
She now lives in a small apartment on her own on the coast of New Zealand, fully funded by her daddy. She still visits her father from time to time, and stays in close communication with him. However, she's incredibly bored and is looking for something to do. She's too intelligent to sit back and waste her life away, but is on the prowl for something to entertain her free time and life of ease.

Power(s):
Enhanced regeneration [8 ABI points]
Healing [4 ABI points]

Intelligence: 5
Occult: 3
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Ability: 8 pts/4 pts respective to abilities
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 5

Last edited by SongOfStorms_ on July 7th 2013, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
SongOfStorms_
SongOfStorms_

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 28
Job : so many, pls give me money
Humor : The kind of humor where I am not a funny person at all.
Registration date : 2013-07-06

Back to top Go down

Lillian Carraway Empty Re: Lillian Carraway

Post by Forceaus July 7th 2013, 4:36 pm

Having regeneration and healing others are separate powers. They will require separate points placed into them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--- this app will explain what you need.

You don't need to spend the 3 points in occult. The first 3 levels of Intelligence and occult equate to each other so you automatically have 3 OCC due to the 5 INT shown.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SongOfStorms_ July 7th 2013, 5:18 pm

Oh perfect, thank you. I'll edit that, but before I do to make sure I completely understand: Is it possible to put 7 ability points into one power, and 4 ability points into another? I heard there was a base rule of 8 ability points for beginning accounts, to avoid people starting out as demigods. But if the ability points are allocated (instead of 11 ability points on ONE power, it's split up into TWO powers) doesn't that mean you are not a demigod? Thanks!
SongOfStorms_
SongOfStorms_

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 7th 2013, 5:21 pm

Yes you can. No individual stat can start above 8. Since you're splitting the points spent between the regeneration and healing they collectively can go above 8. So you can have the 7 and 4 you were describing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by SongOfStorms_ July 7th 2013, 5:34 pm

Wonderful, thank you for your help. Edited profile based on suggestions (everything above powers stays the same):

Power(s):
Enhanced regeneration [8 ABI points]
Healing [4 ABI points]

Intelligence: 5
Occult: 3
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Ability: 8 pts/4 pts respective to abilities
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 5

That should be good. Let me know if anything needs changing.
SongOfStorms_
SongOfStorms_

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 7th 2013, 5:38 pm

It's all set. Once you make the edits I'll approve this.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by SongOfStorms_ July 7th 2013, 5:40 pm

All done!
SongOfStorms_
SongOfStorms_

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 7th 2013, 5:41 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top