The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A Single Soul I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Single Soul I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A Single Soul I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A Single Soul I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A Single Soul I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Single Soul I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A Single Soul I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A Single Soul I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A Single Soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Single Soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A Single Soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A Single Soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A Single Soul I_vote_lcapA Single Soul I_voting_barA Single Soul I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Single Soul

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Single Soul Empty A Single Soul

Post by Eightball July 2nd 2013, 11:44 am

A Single Soul
starring 8ball & chelle

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
-Aristotle

A burning ball of fire hovered above the horizon, illuminating the city and sending rays of light upon it's people, a glorious caretaker for its lesser children. Erratic, blared noises resounded throughout the streets, men and women commuting to their encased lives, ignorant of the dangers and true warriors of their city. A man mingled among them, unknown and uncared for. Once he had been known under a moniker of Plague, the Doctor, too, but now he felt born anew. Birthed of momentous events, the man sought another, the catalyst of what had come. One whom he felt a strange affinity to, inseparable. That day when he met her, a day of violence, danger, and injury. It now seared within his mind, unforgettable. He owed her a debt, his own life. But much more. The man he was, was no longer Plague.

Why was he here?

The answer was inexplicable. Impossible to describe with words, a carnal and deep feeling burning within. A mystical pull that reigned over him. Led him, like a sheep shepherded by a stranger. Confusion festered within him, like a disease, infecting him and changing him. The dramatic tail of events that followed, it could not be coincidence. He must find her. The gentle tap of his polished cane came only as his reassurance that though he may be changed, he felt good. He felt better, a burden lifted from him. Vivid memories now seemed lost on broken wings, to shatter with no gateway into reality. He looked at people, rushing to their individual tasks. Anger, surprise, laughter, joy, melancholy, mourning. So many emotions that flowed around him. For him, there was only something he did not understand. He had only one friend, and he felt alone, abandoned, without her.

Entered he into the garden, an area not populated by many, but admired by those few. Light, magnificent light, reflected from steel, an object of beauty and perplexity. Enthralled, came the man. His hat, he doffed, and he stared at his reflection. His bleached hair had now darkened, and his skin also, for no longer was his skin always shrouded by mask and clothing. A tortured soul had now begun to heal. He tried to smile with difficulty, and as his grey eyes looked upon the crafted beauty of a simple design and refined metal. Cloud Gate, it was so named. And aptly so, for as he looked upon it, it became his gate into the clouds of his abashed mind. It calmed him. And it gave him strength.

He understood what he wanted. He wanted a friend, someone to share his pains. To wash away the sins of what had happened since their last encounter. She was the saint, and he the sinner. Come he to wash it away with repentance and gratitude, lest fire and brimstone punish him for his blasphemy. A hole in his heart mourned for repair, and she was the sole healer able. A tear of pure agony dripped from his eyelid and ran down the side of his face, bottling his torment, and dispersing it.

Where are you, Mirshann?

Last edited by Eightball on July 2nd 2013, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Single Soul YYqlNPM
—pfffbthfft. Apffffbthft. Apffffbthft. Apffffbt—

This tower, patched unevenly with black ivy, arose like a mutilated finger from among the fists of knuckled masonry and pointed blasphemously at heaven. At night the owls made of it an echoing throat; by day it stood voiceless and cast its long shadow.
Eightball
Eightball

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

A Single Soul Empty Re: A Single Soul

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2013, 2:57 pm

Chicago. Why was it almost exactly the same as Los Angeles, but completely different?

She was actually cared for here. She was taken in, and loved. She was given clothes, food, and even a warm bed. She did not have to share a cramped space with two boys, no. She lived a lavish life now. The price, however, was her as a test subject. She sat, in shorts and a sports bra, her hands pressed tightly against an exam table.

"Can I go to the park with Ryzo now?" she asked, being as polite as she could.

"May I go to the park. That is how you ask a proper question." snipped a woman in scrubs.

Mirshann sighed and closed her eyes, tears threatening to spill passed her eyelids. She felt so alone, even when she was with people. The woman was peeling away monitor tabs from the Elf's legs. She was not as pale as she was before, no. She was sun kissed, and had a bit more muscle tone now. Swallowing back her nerves, she spoke again.

"May I be excused?" perfect etiquette, now.

"Much better. You may go. Be back by dinner."

The woman that took care of Mirshann was put in place by Ailill. How she acted without Aaron or Ailill here was horrid, but when they were around... she could smile. But, in the care of the woman, she would have all of her vitals checked, blood taken as a sample, and she would have to speak in Drow and have it recorded; once a day. But, while living here, she was taught proper English, proper mannerisms, and even how to braid her own hair.

Light foot falls carried her toward the door, the tears spilling down her face. She was the lab rat again, and all she wanted was to be free. As soon as she made it passed the door, she ran. In her room, she threw clothes around and found something decent to wear. A white sundress. It would be perfect for running around with Ryzo.

"Ryzo!" calling her familiar, the massive canine rose his head from his paws and stood after a good stretch.

It was the late afternoon, so she would have time to play and run and stretch her legs.

---

A town car pulled them up to the park, the beautiful garden captivating and speckled with a few romantic couples laughing, holding hands, or kissing under a lone willow tree. Mirshann would be lying if she said she were not jealous.

"All right, no more depression. Let's race!" she looked down to her canine and grinned.

With feet dressed in actual sneakers, she dashed forward, leaving her dog in the wind. Ryzo had given her a head start, though. Bolting after her, Ryzo barked and caught up quickly. Stopping, she laughed and Ryzo knocked her down.

Little did she know, she was not alone in this park, no.

Her friend was here, and if he looked across the park, he would see her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
A Single Soul JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eightball July 2nd 2013, 5:16 pm

The man waited, staring into his own reflection, pondering the answer to his question, an answer that seemingly would never come. A child's dream if there ever was one. He donned his top hat, and turned around from the Chicago Bean, just as Mirshann's distant image entered the reflection, running with her dog. He tapped his cane twice, marks of his two strides. And he recognized something, a faint sound. His ears twitched and he knew he recognized it. Something within him was rising, as if it was a confirmation of his purpose. He looked around frantically, studying the faces of all those he could see. Could it be? Could it really be possible?

And then, he saw her. The realization was breathtaking, nigh impossible. He came here on a whim, a false prophecy from his heart, and therein played his friend. That man was shocked, such was unthinkable. What illusion had been cast upon him? He had called, and she had come. Fate seemed to have a sense of humor, for he wondered if he could muster the strength to call out to the one. The catalyst. The healer. The saint. Something about her caused him to pause. He felt inferior, wondering that though he still considered their friendship true, that she would even remember him. He wondered if she had changed, as he had changed.

What if?

He couldn't approach her as a doctor to his subject or a scientist to his specimen no longer. He was no longer so inhumane. That day, this woman managed to heal something greater than his throat. She revived a part of him that he long considered dead. His emotions reincarnated, brought back from desolation and the chaos that they escaped. It scared him, but it also created a bond inseparable. Something within him that sparked that day brought him to her, like a beacon.

He could barely manage to will himself to do it. A tentative step forward, he mustered. Another. The cane, he didn't tap. Instead, he gripped it nervously. How could he be so petrified and yet so overjoyed? He slowly made his way to the grass, watching Mirshann as she played with her dog. And that's when he finally managed to do it.

"M-Mirshann!"

A Single Soul YYqlNPM

This tower, patched unevenly with black ivy, arose like a mutilated finger from among the fists of knuckled masonry and pointed blasphemously at heaven. At night the owls made of it an echoing throat; by day it stood voiceless and cast its long shadow.
Eightball
Eightball

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 3rd 2013, 4:43 am

A Single Soul Tumblr_mmjib4KD2V1qzdpr4o1_500

Taking a moment to just breathe felt wonderful. The wild flowers around of her were gently bending in the wind, each petal shivering at the wonderful embrace. A lone butterfly drifted down and landed to kiss her milky flesh. Sighing, her eyes closed while she lay there. Ryzo's massive head fell to lay across her abdomen, his shoulders shrugging with a wolfish sigh.

"I wonder where he could be..." she muttered, her voice caught in the wind and lost against the buildings of The Windy City.

More tears threatened to spill over, but with lids closed tight, she refused to cry. Her chest, however, heaved a heavy sob and it caught in her throat. Pulling her hand to wipe her face, she blinked away the tears in anger and pulled her knees to her chest, looking to Ryzo after her moved to lay next to her.

"Does he even remember us?" with a cracking voice, she whispered, "... me?"

Tears came rushing down, her depression even worse now that she was alone to think about him. How was he? Did he think about her? Was he all right? Her mind was wandering, silent tears streaming her face before she heard her name. But, why her name?

"Me?" she asked herself, confused as to why someone would call for her.

Looking around, the garden's cherry trees were whisked with a strong wind sending blossoms billowing around of Mirshann as she stood. Her sun kissed skin looked radiant against the stark while gown now scuffed with grass stains and pollen. She looked across the way toward the pond and she saw him.

She did not call his name. She did not even utter a word. She ran. With legs pulling her forward faster than she had ever ran before, she felt like a butterfly; free at last to stretch her wings. Her soul had been broken, but him calling her name, and coming toward her. Him being here, and remembering her. She ran to him and everything froze around of her. Nothing else mattered at this point in time.

It was him. Her... best friend.

She crashed into him like a wave on a sandy beach, her arms latching around of his middle while both legs bent at the knee. Hopefully he caught her, because she would knock him down if not.

: . . ♥ . . :

-My DeviantArt-
A Single Soul JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eightball July 3rd 2013, 9:27 am

The man's eyes widened. She was coming. No, she was running. His heart swooned as a his worry shattered as glass unto stone. Something told him that everything was going to be alright. And then—her running embrace tackled him to the soft grass, joy now coupled with shock. His hat and cane slipped off, already forgotten in friendship's reunion. He wasn't expecting this dramatic of a reaction. But he liked it. The man patted his hand on her back as she still grasped him tightly. Something inside of him noticeably shifted, a sense of happiness. It uplifted him, even now, the care she held for him made him feel wanted. It made him feel like he was not alone.

"I missed you too, my dear."

Ryzo soon followed, approaching cautiously as a guardian of his mistress. The man's hand came up to pat the massive canine in his nose with sincerity. He whispered, "Thank you, for taking care of her, and keeping her safe."

He returned his attention to Mirshann, ready to say what he regretted in his heart.

"I should not have left you and for that I sincerely apologize."

A look of sorrow came unto his face, a window to his broken soul and contrite spirit. He had made a mistake, and he intended not to make it again.

"I only hope that you may forgive me."

A warm golden gleam of sunshine was upon them, and it reflected off both of them, radiating their images. It twinkled in the man's eyes, and his changed features became obvious. He was much healthier now than before. Not only physically. The presence of Mirshann calmed him, and already he became revitalized, a heavy burden taken from him. This goddess, this magical jewel. He was defiled in her presence.

A Single Soul YYqlNPM

Eightball
Eightball

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 3rd 2013, 3:32 pm

A fluttering heartbeat sent all types of feelings throughout Mirshann when she finally reached him. Crashing into him, she felt a symphony erupt around of them. Birds started chanting their love song, and the wind swirled around of them. She had her face buried into his chest, breathing in his smell. Her hands were clutching his shirt, clinging onto him as if he would float away if her grip eased up. Wet, hot tears stung her eyes while she blinked them away. They were tears of joy, but, she was just overwhelmed right now. Still holding onto him, she spoke.

"I missed you more than you know," her accent was still a bit foreign, but her words were perfectly understood.

Heaving a heavy sigh of relief, she let her face bury back into his chest, her shoulders shrugged up to her ears while she held onto him. She could feel Ryzo's presence, and she even heard Plague's words, but she silently wept her happiness, likely wetting the front of his shirt. Sniffling a bit, she leaned up and looked into his eyes. Her own sapphire irises flicked back and forth while she held his gaze, her mouth slightly agape while she breathed. Her breath was alike to sweet peppermint; wonderfully pleasant, and cold.

Straddling him, she sat upon his lap and blinked down to him. He was sorry... and she was waiting for months to forgive him.

"I forgive you," starting slowly, she let a smile steal her lips. "I forgive you!"

She then shifted off of his lap and sat next to him, her knees pressed into the grass and legs tucked beneath her. Soft, blonde hair framed her face while pointed ears peeked through the yellow hair. She had him back, and she would never lose him again. But...

What about Ailill? The thought was at the back of her mind. And so was dinner back 'home.'

-My DeviantArt-
A Single Soul JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eightball July 3rd 2013, 4:00 pm

The way she held him, it surprised him, more than the fact that she had tackled him. Not only that, but she was crying. Not of sadness, but of joy. It astounded him that after one day such a strong bond could be formed. The memory flashed through his mind, and he realized that Mirshann had connected with him even more than he had. What amazed him more was because—wait—he—

"I forget to tell you my real name, since our last encounter."

He said suddenly, his eyes wide and his mouth agape, looking up at the clouds as a golden ray of sunshine shone on his face.

"It's Oliver."

He studied the sky more as he paused.

"I was going through a period in my life...one I had trouble dealing with. Always on the run. Broken, and crippled. But you saved me."

He looked back at Mirshann, her also radiating beauty and grandeur.

"And for that, Mirshann, I thank you. I could never thank you more."

He tried to sit up. He wasn't sure why, since he enjoyed it just as much as Mirshann, but some part of him somehow wanted to. He looked into her sapphire eyes, and smiled. He smiled, so foreign and so strange to his face. He hadn't smiled for years, years of toil and sadness. And here he was, smiling, as if it was perfectly normal.

A Single Soul YYqlNPM

Eightball
Eightball

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 3rd 2013, 4:57 pm

Looking up from him, just for a moment, she watched the clouds part and start to drift away. The day had been gloomy, up until now. The sun, creeping slowly toward the horizon, was warming their faces with such gentle light through parting skies. Looking back down to him, she blinked. He had told her that names were important, and shouldn't be given out freely. So, she never questioned him. He had the right to his privacy.

She looked back to him just as the clouds had decided to move apart, and the ray of sunshine upon his face had her smiling. He had color to his skin, and his eyes looked more alive. His hair was no longer a milky white. She wanted to reach and touch his face. It had been so long since she had felt this way. But, how exactly did she feel?

She felt alive.

"Olli-vurh." her pronunciation of his name was quite adorable, and it rolled off her tongue while a smile took her face.

"You saved me, though. I... I was walking toward the light, and it was you at the end of the tunnel. I had never felt so alone, and then you saved me." she said, her voice meek, soft.

She smiled again and looked into his eyes again.

"I like it when you smile," complimenting him, she felt a blush sting her cheeks.

"I have so many stories to tell you!" she said, springing to her feet. Ryzo stood up, alarmed by her sudden display of energy.

Friends forever; hopefully.

Sirens blared in the distance, and Mirshann flinched from the sound. She did every time she heard them. Whether it be a police car, or Ambulance. Her memory always flashed back to them taking Pl-- Oliver away from her. She would never let it happen again.

-My DeviantArt-
A Single Soul JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eightball July 3rd 2013, 6:26 pm

Oliver saw the blush and her statement, and that's when he realized that there might be something more than just a simple friendship. No, a simple friendship was not what brought them here. They shared a deeper bond. A bond he had yet to understand, one where they both survived and killed together. She mirrored his thanks with one of her own, one that he, too could not dispute. The two had both helped each other indefinitely.

Oliver grabbed his cane and hat and got up, following the energetic Mirshann. He heard the sirens, but instead of flinching, he simply ignored them. He was used to being tracked, followed, chased, assaulted. He was confident now, as he was not confident before. The circumstances were different now, Oliver was no longer Plague. He was a changed man. And surprisingly, the change did not weaken him. He felt stronger, and better prepared to take on the world. And with Mirshann, he figured this time he had something to fight for other than vengeance. Something to fill his heart not with hate, but care and kindness. It steadied his hand, and sharpened his mind.

"Stories?" he exclaimed enthusiastically, "What do you mean?"

He realized, she too, had been through much since Los Angelas. And that probably meant the same as him. Danger, pain, adventure, and action. They were unique beings among the normal. Trouble just came with the package, and that was why Oliver was sure that the chaos he had faced could also be compared to the chaos that Mirshann may have faced.

A Single Soul YYqlNPM

Eightball
Eightball

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 4th 2013, 4:29 pm

The sirens faded, and she no longer shook at the knees. It was a soft, light shake, but it was shaking nonetheless. Not of fear, no. More of anger, and hate. She waited for him to rise to his feet, and then started toward the pond, a bench nestled beneath a large willow tree. It's branches gave them privacy away from other onlookers. She hopped up onto the bench, and walked with perfect balance along the back of the bench. It was cemented into the ground, so it was not going anywhere. Despite her weight, her balance likely would have prevented the bench from tipping, despite it's anchor.

"Stories... Like, this," she said, stepping down to walk to him.

She held out her wrist and there was a cuff snaking up her arm and, every now and then, a black swirling energy emitted from the cuff and seemingly sunk into her skin. It was preventing her from using her bow, her magic, and it couldn't be taken off. Not by her, at least. She had tried. There were claw marks along the base of her wrist, and arm where the cuff cuts off. Swallowing, she sighed and let her arm fall back to her side.

"It won't let me use my gifts... I have not held my bow in months, and I know it wishes me to. I can feel it crying out in agony for being dormant for so long!" as she spoke, she used her hands to articulate how dramatic this situation was. And it really was.

There was no over exaggeration. She was telling the one-hundred percent truth.

She then peeled her hair from the side of her face and turned. There was a small tattoo behind of her ear now. A mark to show she belonged in Chicago. She then let her hair fall back down and she slumped onto the bench.

"They tried to do things to Ryzo... and they poke and prod me every day.." she held out her other arm, needle marks in the crook of her elbow.

Despite how beautiful she looked, the sadness in her voice, and in her eyes, was hard to miss now. She was being used as a lab rat; an item to study.

-My DeviantArt-
A Single Soul JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eightball July 17th 2013, 10:48 pm

His eager footsteps rustled through the fresh grass as he followed Mirshann to a metal bench shaded by a large willow tree. He watched as she balanced atop the bench, confused by what she was doing and why she was doing it. Something about her seemed missing, taken from her. The masked light of her countenance broke something of his own deep within his heart. Faint chirps from a bird could be heard, futile compensation for the depressing news that had revealed its ugly face.

Oliver's eyes widened as he focused on the device, a strange pulsating object of hateful power. He watched as black light crawled into her skin, a despicable parasite feeding off of her life. As he saw the claw marks, he heart began to beat faster as he relived some of his past pains, an episode he had not experienced for a long time. His burdened breathing heaved and something within him felt incredibly despaired. Melancholy washed over him, and sympathy shone in his eyes as he looked up from her tortured wrist to her eyes, noticing the mark behind her ear.

Months. For months had she been chained, a caged bird forced to sing. This was sickening, a morbid and savage experimentation. From the surface she seemed happy, cared for, and nurtured but in truth she was always led back to her torment. Demons played and plagued her, trying to understand her. This was the sort of thing that he would have once done, but now he realized, ironically, that Plague was more human after all. For the world was no longer what it once was, a place of scared and aggressive humans fighting for their existence among the more equipped. He had repented, and now returned, enlightened.

There was only one thing that prevailed his thoughts now as he continued to examine the suffering that Mirshann had endured. "Who—"

"Who did this to you?"

Deep down, he already knew the answer, and it disgusted him. It churned his stomach and tortured his mind. It confirmed his greatest fears and intensified his most painful sorrows. He justified himself because he believed himself to be evil, when in comparison the natural man was good. But the natural man wasn't good. Man was interested in knowledge and power.

Worry and concern breathed from his lungs, and new energy revived within him, a hot flame ignited within his heart. Something drove him, he wasn't sure what, but something drove him here to Mirshann. And that same thing drove him to care for her. Love.

"I must help you."

A Single Soul YYqlNPM

Eightball
Eightball

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top