The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Yam I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Yam I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Yam I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Yam I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Yam I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Yam I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Yam I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Yam I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Yam I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Yam I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Yam I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Yam I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Yam I_vote_lcapYam I_voting_barYam I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Yam I_vote_lcapYam I_voting_barYam I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Yam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yam Empty Yam

Post by Zell June 16th 2013, 12:59 am

Yam
"Yea though we walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I will fear no evil. 'Cuz I am the baddest motha fuckin' thing here."

Yam Yam14

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Yam
Title: The Dragon King
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: :”Old God" (Arch-Dragon)
Hair: Dusky Black
Eyes: Blue in human,. Eye patch concealing right eye in Human.
Height:  6' 1" inch. 
Weight: 200bs
Blood type: Unknown

The Looks

Human(Most seen as):
Spoiler:

Dragon (True Form):
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:

[*]Lazy/Laidback: Yam is constantly in the outlook that there is no rush whatsoever to do anything. It often is mistaken for laziness, but it’s simply a lack of interest in events. Yam has recurring difficulty meeting deadlines or time constraints. Many fail to realize that it's not him brushing them off; it's simply that for a 'man' who has lived for as long as he has, an hour that is imperative to a human is less than a second for him.

[*]Competetive: Yam loves competition, healthy or otherwise. No matter what, Yam takes a very child-like competative spirit into all he does, this also helps make things spicey enough to keep his interest for a little while longer in a long event.

[*]Perfectionist: Yam must do everything perfectly, and everythinbg must be perfect. If somethign isn't he will scrap it and start again. If soemthing is not perfect and MUST be submitted to meet a deadline or time constraint, he will use his little line 'I suppose it will have to do...' and this lets people know that he was not pleased with it. If it is imperfect when he submits it, it will eat away at him for a substantial amount of time.

[*]Enthusiasm dysfunction: Yam will start out highly enthusiastic on just about everything, his curse, however, is that by the time they reach the mid-way point of their ‘plan’ he’s grown bored and annoyed of it. 

[*]Hopeless Romantic: Yam isn't used to being loved, and he hpes that he'll one day have the love he had lost oh so long ago. He tends to fall for people easily.

[*]Flirty: Yam will hit on everyone, the true difficulty is trying to figure out if it's genuine flirting or just playful banter.

[*]Alcoholic: Binge alcoholism is a big part of Yam's personality. He loves to get drunk and try to erase his past from his forethoughts. He refuses to drink on a mission unless it is offered. He will never turn down a drink.

[*]Food Enthusiast: Yam loves to try new foods and many different types of foods. His love for the arts of food has inspired him to take up cooking, and he's a damn good one too.

[*]Goof: Yam can be reffered to as a Goof. He will intentionally do something stupid or pathetic just to see a smile, and is willing to undergo even pride damaging lengths to make another smile.

[*]Aggressive: Yam is aggressive, he knows what he wants and he goes for it.

[*]The Devil's Advocate: Yam will often times take the less popular side and argue from their perspective to gain a personal sense of enlightment on how the enemy may think, and what actions are possible to come next. It allows for him to more prepare his allies, and gain insight to his enemies. Plus he just loves to put his silver tongue to work.

[*]Cunning: Yam is the alleged ‘God’ of primordial Chaos, thusly causing chaos was at one time “his gig”. Naturally starting wars and all forms of chaotic things required a high cunning. Yam may not have the most brains to work with, but what he does have he knows how to use.

...When things come down to the bottom line....

[*]Natural-born Leader: Yam once led an entire race of creatures known as “Old God’s”, and he did so without any effort on his behalf. When things begin going south, Yam knows how to lead, and he does so in a manner that is superhuman in its own right. Yam is a morale raiser, and cares deeply for his allies.

[*]Loyal: Yam is chaotic, and a little weird, but a TRUE betrayal would never come from him. He remembers his allies and he would never hurt them. Perhaps deceive them for a short time to get clsoe to the enemy and bring the enemy down, but nnever TRUE betrayal.            

[*]Hell-bent: When Yam is set on doing something, he will never relent, and will never accept defeat. He will get the job done, no matter how poerful the foe, no matter how bad the odds. They will fall before him, by any means nesseccary.

History:
     Audio Journal: December 21st, 2000 A.D. 06:00 hours
 “We’ve been down here for three years. There’s no way in Hell we’re going to find anything. I swear those government scientists are just keeping us down here for shits and giggles. I’m sending in a transferable notice. Hopefully they’ll see I’m eligible and get me out of this damn pit. Getting sent into the Abyssal Trench was supposed to be an invigorating exploration to discover that which none have ever laid eyes on. Not a massive waste of time.”
     Audio Journal: December 24th, 2000 A.D.  13:00 hours
“I can’t believe it, we actually found something! It was massive bones, completely in tact and unaffected by the intense pressure of the ocean! I can’t believe we actually fuckin’ found something! This is the best news I’ve heard in three years. The Techies are in the lab doing the scans, I can’t wait to learn about this!”
      Audio Journal: December 25th, 2000 A.D.  02:00 hours
“This is so strange. First I was so excited, so ready to be a part of this program. Now I’m just all…tired. I-I don’t want to do this anymore. We tried to analyze the bones DNA, but there was nothing we could even remotely relate it too. What’s more is when we reconstructed it, it turned out to be a massive wing. The kind you’d find on the left rotator cuff of a massive-ass bat. We carbon dated the wing itself and it dates all the way back to a time BEFORE dinosaurs. We always figured that there was at one point something before dinosaurs, but some of the ‘theories’ are starting to make me question the sanity of some of our peers. The base of the wing, the bones have char marks. Almost like it had been severed by intense heat. People are starting to think that just maybe the mythological beast known as a ‘Dragon’ may have predated the dinosaurs.”
        Audio Journal: December 29th, 2000 A.D.  09:00 hours.
“Something’s wrong, something is VERY VERY wrong! Today I was talking with Jimmy from the carbon dating project, and he told me about how he got married to Maria. He told me what dress she wore, where she got it from, he even told me where he had his honeymoon. The part that worries me is that I’M MARIA’S HUSBAND! The son of a bitch and I keep thinking the same thing, we keep seeing the same things that aren’t really there. I swear to god, it’s the bones, it’s the goddamn bones man! Everyone who’s come in contact with them… they see it too. I-I had a dream. The same Dream that Jimmy, Stephen, Erik, and Allison had. There was a large monster. It was a massive dragon soaring in the sky. It was chanting something. I think it was in Latin, I could recognize some of the prefixes. Decepisti me, et mittite e vobis qui Seppan. Stultus contumeliis te afficiam ostende faciem tuam. Ut fefellit ceteris ego autem non timebunt. Baal et ostende faciem tuam Adad filius Dagon.  I need to know what this means.”
     Audio Journal: December 31st, 2000A.D. 12:30 hours.
“I-I know what it means. It’s too late though…they’re gone…all gone. We captured a massive creature. Scales as black as the abyss, spikes protruding from the back, and had an early glow. The beast electrified itself, and the spikes would glow, it would roar, and the entire ocean would shift around us. J-Jimmy. He looked into it’s eyes…those horrible eyes… he..he just….went insane. He ran over and started punching out at the glass leading to the other room, he broke the glass and slowly drew it across his throat. I-I’m the last one. This thing, is a monster. It does things to you, gets in your head. I-I don’t know how much longer I’ll last. I-If anyone can find this, I’ve translated my dream. It-it says. “You who have deceived me and cast me from Seppan. Show your face you vile fool. You may have deceived the rest, but I'll no longer be fooled. Show your face Baal Hadad, son of Dagon!” I…I swear I did some research and Baal Hadad was a god, one whom held a specific rivalry with a God named Yam. Baal Hadad banished the tyrannical dragon from Mount Seppan, their version of heaven. Yam was the God of primordial chaos, and thusly he was god of the seas. This…thing…It’s not-not normal. It’s not mortal. This thing is…Yam.”
      Audio Journal: January 1st 00:01 hours.
“release me release me release me release me release me release me release me-Pruulgh ahhhhahah…ehhh.” “Code Yellow on DNA examination chamber, There has been a fatality, Population of the Abyssal Seeker is now Zero from the initial five thousand. Incident report still pending.”

I took no pleasure in doing that you know, although I get a pretty good feeling listening to the tapes. It’s the only thing I know how to do anymore. Honestly, I’m a pretty nice guy, just don’t mess with me. Trapping me was a BAD idea, as you can tell. I’ll also tell you that that human was pretty damn smart to figure out who I was. I am Yam, and all you need to know is that I’m something called an ‘Old God’. Don’t like it, think I’m a heretic? Don’t care. I didn’t CHOOSE to be a ‘God’ but they people loved me, what can I saw, I’m not a bad guy. The five thousand I’m responsible for murdering aside of course. Look, I’ll tell it to you flat. I’m an ‘Old God’, no not an ACTUAL god, I’m just a creature with a godlike power. Way back when, before all this shit between me and that bastard Baal Hadad  happened, people with ‘powers’ like mine was so uncommon that those who had it were called Gods and put on a throne. Me, I’m also a Dragon, and Arch-Dragon actually. It means I’m a really large dragon, and in the hierarchy, I’m at the apex of the triangle thing. Add the ability to command entire seas to move at your will, and people tend to think you’re a deity.]
         I was placed on a throne, like Baal Hadad and the select others who were ‘blessed’ with the gifts of a god. We then all joined our powers and created Mount Seppan, a paradise on earth where the souls of the dead could come and enjoy a heaven while living in the hell of a world. Let me start off by saying that I was the king of the God’s, ME, YAM. I was the best ruler ever too, no one wanted for anything, but eventually I was approached by a woman, a human. I don’t remember her name, we all know I try, but I can’t. Fuck Baal Hadad for that too. The bastard. Long story short I did something Baal Hadad didn’t like. I fell for a human, and HARD. So much so in fact that I began shirking off my duty as the God-King to be with them. They were everything to me, and soon Baal Hadad became envious. He made advances to my lover, and was turned away, then he killed her. He blamed it on a group of God’s who were once good friends of mine, but Baal Hadad being the closet to me, I trusted him. I began a tyrannical reign, and as I did so, Baal went behind my back and started a rebellion, claiming that I had gone mad with power. He sent his new allies to attack Earth and take the soul of my lover hostage and threaten to destroy it. I responded immediately, and was vastly overwhelmed by the multiple god’s. Then they threatened to send the soul of my love to the realm beyond even Death. I was afraid, I didn’t trust fate. I lashed out, and exhausted the majority of my power, flooding the world for 40 days. I was drained, but after my love disclosed that it was Baal who set this all up, I left to confront him. He of course expected me to be dead, and I made the mistake of thinking by honorably challenging him and exposing his deed to the others would win their favor back. Son of a bitch threw lightning down and took off my wings. My pleas went out, and the evidence was set out, no God believed Baal, but he had too much power now. He ruled the God’s with an iron fist, while I ‘died’ and sunk into the abyss. He then told HIS version to many humans and they hailed him a as Hero. I’m the bad guy. I admit, while killing all of those people was probably unnecessary, It was…take it from a guy who’s stayed hidden longer than the human race had organized religion or could do anything except draw on rocks and scratch their asses.
     What you think of me is up to you, I don’t intend to justify my actions by rage of the wrongs done to me, but I will say this. I WILL kill Baal Hadad…don’t try and stop me. Or do, it’s your dirge.

The Powers

Powers:
Power: Spirit Arms-  Yam condenses his energies and forces into a physical manifestation. These items are mundane, however it is the fact that he wears them that he is ‘made whole’ and is allowed to be nearly as deadly in human form as in Dragon form. The weapons are known as ‘Claws of Chaos’ and the armor is ‘Storm Scales’. (This mainly an RP explanation)

Power:Chaos Control- Yam feeds from the chaos of the events that surround him. The more chaotic the situation the more powerful he becomes as a result. Stat change points are allocated where selected and can be changed every 2 posts. (7 ABL)

Power: Ocean Omniscience- Yam controls quintessence infused water, similar to his Maelstrom in Dragon from. (6 ABL)

Grid

Grid:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ouroboros on September 25th 2013, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yam Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Yam Empty Re: Yam

Post by Forceaus June 16th 2013, 5:09 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 23rd 2013, 8:58 pm

Unapproved for edits. This character's 2nd form needs changes to its height and weight to a reasonable level.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum