The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A delightful day. (invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A delightful day. (invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A delightful day. (invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A delightful day. (invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A delightful day. (invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A delightful day. (invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A delightful day. (invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A delightful day. (invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A delightful day. (invite only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A delightful day. (invite only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A delightful day. (invite only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A delightful day. (invite only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A delightful day. (invite only) I_vote_lcapA delightful day. (invite only) I_voting_barA delightful day. (invite only) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
A delightful day. (invite only) I_vote_lcapA delightful day. (invite only) I_voting_barA delightful day. (invite only) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A delightful day. (invite only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A delightful day. (invite only) Empty A delightful day. (invite only)

Post by Ironic.Reality June 5th 2013, 2:53 pm

It was one of those stressful days of thinking of what his brother had done. It was quite strange for terric because the day was magnificent. The sun was just about mid sky, wind swept through the trees and you could hear birds chirping for miles. As he laid atop the trees leg over leg stretched back onto the rugged tree trunk with his arms behind his head. Even though he hated letting his mind wonder about how his brother desecrated his blood line. It wasn't too long before he started thinking about that one woman. Such elegance with her crimson and dark colored wings. She had the most beautiful auburn eyes that could melt him quicker than the wings of a hummingbird could keep them moving. She never left the thought of his mind nor his faithful companion Val.

Val was just the best all around. Her fur was nearly the same color of Chelle's wings. So just being with val felt as if chelle was there too. Not to mention the connection that val allowed between the two. Which is what had made the day so stressful because val had went with chelle back to France a while back. So he was all on his own scouring the earth looking for his brother. It had just all lead to dead ends. He tried getting information from anything he could gather. Terric was just always a step behind. The best part of his day is when his necklace would glow green, it let him knew either val or chelle was thinking of him.

It was a good three months of searching that it exhausted his core. He had been through many battles along the way and made numerous friends. One was a man named Shi who loved to slay demons they had became friends quicker than normal. It was like seeing an image of himself. The the two other fellows Rei and Ryo were special individuals indeed and all four of them made an astoundingly unstoppable force. They had came the closest to finding his brother but only got just a glimpse of him. All they knew was that they had destroyed the starting of a very terrible group.

===========================================================================

Terric was awoken by a gentle touch to his shoulder. His eyes opened with a blur but focus set in and he saw a woman. "Sir we are at our destination." she stated clearly. He bowed his head and said "Thank you mam." he stood and followed the other passengers out in a single file line. As he got to the door leaving the plane he stretched his arms and gave a big yawn as the sun hit his face. He stared out into the distance of France's phenomenal landscape. It really was a sight to see apart from the love of the forest area he loved the city more and more each time he arrived. A man stood with a sign that said "Terric Serverous" He walked over toward the man knowing that it was a butler from the Thrones establishment due to the car he was driving. It was the one that picked him up the first time he flew into this city. The blue audi A4 with built in seat warmers that he secretly loved. The man had greeted terric with a handshake. Terric had extended his hand in return and gave a short bow. The butler opened the door terric got in then they shortly left.

Upon arriving to the hotel in Paris terrics pendant started flashing which could only mean val was nearby. As they pulled up it had grown into night. Terric let himself out of the car and yawned while val ran up and tackled him he fell to the ground. She licked his face furiously in such excitement. He had graced her with his presence one again as she let him get up; he stood and brushed the dirt off smiling at val scratching right below her left ear. He had met the bellhop at the front door. "Madam Takeiro won't be in until tomorrow but she called ahead of time to have val greet you." Terric bowed to the man "Thank you kindly i've missed her so." he said in a low and appreciative tone. The bellhop noded and opened the door letting terric in. "Good day Terric." Terric then walked in and up the granite steps to his left and went to his room where he was to get rest after he had changed his smelly cloths and washed up.

He needed the water on hot or else he'd never take a shower. As he let the beating droplets of scorching hot water hit his face and roll off to hit floor. It was quite a big shower with granite floors and a drain in the middle. So he had plenty of room to move about. He had finished quickly due to the fact he did not like water what-so-ever but he had to withstand the torment to be able to smell nice like Chelle had taught him. Before he had met her he had only bathed about once a month. As he stepped out of the shower his toes felt the soft plush floor mats. He grabbed the nearest towel and dabbed his body dry and slipped into his comfortable cloths. A cotton white T-shirt and some dark orange boxers for the night. He slipped into bed and val had jumped up laying down at the end of the bed circling one spot several times then plopping down making a "Hmph" sound. as she curled her tail.

After a good nights rest val woke terric with a lather of saliva wagging her tail viciously. He had quickly started wiping his face trying to get the weight of her off of him. She always forgot that she was a bigger than normal animal. Seeing as she viewed anything as equal to her. He threw his covers off of his legs and in one motion hopped and scooted out of bed. He had started taking off his shirt uncovering his chiseled lower abdomen as the light glistened off of his abs. He saw a quite a large crowd spring up out of a alleyway through his window about a mile away. He knew that something was going on as he quickly threw on the rest of his cloths in a hurry and grabbed his bow along with his quiver and his belt that stored his other tools. He slung the bow over his shoulder while strapping his belt on. He leaped out of open window smoke evaporating from ledge to ledge to see what the commotion was all about.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A delightful day. (invite only) Pbucket
A delightful day. (invite only) SWh2eA delightful day. (invite only) AYKvgA delightful day. (invite only) 5f9qpA delightful day. (invite only) 6CtUK
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 73
Job : Slacker, Inc.
Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

A delightful day. (invite only) Empty Re: A delightful day. (invite only)

Post by Chellizard June 7th 2013, 2:16 pm

"There's a method to my madness I assure you," said a woman with a very Italian accent.

"Of course there is.. but are you sure it's safe?" asked a soft, petite voice laced with a British accent.

"If I wasn't sure, you wouldn't be here.." reassured the Italian accent and held out their hand.

"All right.." regretfully, the petite voice's hand clasped to the offered appendage.

"Breathe gently, and calmly.." instructed the Italian accent.

"Yes, my Queen.." uttered the petite voice, hands cold, clammy, and shaking.

The Queen, or her actual name, Chelle, was with her trusted right hand for an ultra sound. Anna was so wary of technology sometimes, and it was adorable how nervous Anna was. Chelle held onto her friend's hand firmly, looking to the doctor. A doctor was standing aside, waiting for the Queen to give the order. This doctor worked for the medical staff at Thrones' manor, keeping all of the Thrones' members in tip-top shape.

"Shall I begin, Madam Takeiro, Madam Daniels?" the doctor asked, his face masked for medical reasons, and his hands wearing latex gloves.

"Eeep," Anna squeaked and squeezed Chelle's hand, but nodded.

"Yes, you can begin." Rolling her eyes, Chelle clutched onto Anna's hand and reassured her that everything would be fine. "I just want to see my god children." She say's, grinning before looking to the Doctor. "I will end you if you harm my Anna," she says, her skin fading to gray for a moment, her eyes flashing a devilish red.

The Doctor bowed and floated toward them. The doctor was missing his lower half, and with proper technology on his side, he was able to propel himself forward with a mere thought. He had lost his legs in a car crash when he was younger, and made it his life's work to get them back. So, instead, with proper technology and medical knowledge on his side, he was able to meet the right people. The right person, in his case. Queen Chelle DiMartino-Takeiro of Thrones. With her money, and his mind, he was given a chance to 'walk' for the first time.

"This will be cold," he says, procuring a bottle of light blue gel. It was just a simple lubricant for the ultra sound wand. Anna looked to be progressing in her pregnancy much faster than expected. Chelle thought Twins; rather, she knew it was twins. It was normal for a Kitsune to reach full term in six months rather than nine, and based on the way things were going, it had to be twins. Chelle knew it was, even if Anna denied it. Smirking, Chelle watched the Monitor. The proof was finally there. Two little heart beats, rather than one. Chelle had felt them both before Anna had, and grinned. "I told you. I'll go get Cilian now. He should be outside the room." Standing up, she kissed the Doctor on the cheek, then Anna's forehead and stepped from the room.

Once in the hall, she placed her hand on Cilian's cheek and smiled. "They're beautiful. Go see. Sorry I made you sit out here, but, I had to have a moment with my Anna," she said and then stalked down the hall, leaving Cilian to go to his wife.

"Where are you going, Madam?" asked her newest maid.

"The airport. Get me a car. I'm off to Paris, France. Terric is there, and I'd like to get there as soon as possible."

----
Paris, France 10:15 AM

Chelle had arrived by her private jet, and now she was in one of the luxurious town cars Robert had picked out. One of the latest models of Rolls Royce to date. The car was gorgeous. She was perched in the back seat, her legs crossed over one another while she relaxed. The Air Conditioning was on, and the people of Paris, France was watching in awe as the not-even-released model was cruising down the streets. "Arthur," she hums, looking to her driver. "Let's stop and get Val a little something, shall we?" she smiles sweetly and then leans forward and looks out the windshield. "Stop! is that Terric?" she asks, looking up to the sky. She had seen a puff of smoke. A very random puff of smoke. She then looked down to the necklace around of her neck and sighed. It definitely was. "Wait here." She say's, the door opening for her automatically.

Long legs stepped out first, and the people on the sidewalk stepped back and looked over the woman. Her towering form was boosted to six foot three with the heels she wore. Long legs were daintily dressed with the skirt of an evening gown. A single shouldered evening gown in soft lavender, accented with silvers and deep blues. She had her hair done up and beautiful diamond earrings were decorating her lobes. The backless gown still kept her clothed beautifully, her curvy frame hugged perfectly. She smiled and gave the crowd a nod before the door closed and she walked down the street. A few people knew her face, but not many did. She was Chelle Takeiro, a very important business woman that kept jobs open for people in several countries. She was the reason a lot of people had food to bring home to their families. She smiled and moved down the street until she came to a restaurant. Slipping inside, she walked back to the kitchen and blew a kiss to the chef while passing through. Stepping out into the back alley, she looked up and made sure no one was following her, or around of her. Once the coast was clear, her skin grayed and her wings spread out behind of her.

She left her shoes in the alley. Perhaps some lucky female worker would get them on a smoke break. She flew, but not for long, and found a crowded alleyway, and two boys punching it out. It must have been what Terric was after because not even a moment later, she saw another puff of smoke. He was here. She soared down to him and landed, smiling toward him. "What brings you here, hm?" she asked, crossing her arms while she looked to him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
A delightful day. (invite only) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality June 9th 2013, 1:18 pm

Terric had made a lot of changes on his journey. He got quicker at assessing situations and made more aggressive attempts at initiating fights. Back in Somalia where he had almost got his leg crushed by a pillar because he thought too long. He remembers it as if it was yesterday.....

======================================================================================

Wind was harsh due to the fact that all the sand was stirred up because of the sand storm. It was as if your body was walking diagonally against the wind, one small slip and you'd be pulled back a good 15 feet. Terric clutched his mask and slowed his breathing to let very little sand in his air passageways. It was like trying to fight as a blind man in a hurricane, it was not happening. He and the other three Shi, Ryo and Rei were traveling for days with minimal supplies. They were down to about two bottles of water each and some bread that filled that weak spot when you started to hunger. They had made their way to a sort of shelter with numerous pillars and stone carvings. Terric put his hand on the wall;smooth to touch; following the indentations with his fingers. As he did the warmth from his hand immediately lit the wall.. He had know this kind of defense it was used in his village many years ago to ward away unwelcome guests.

Shadows came running from the around the corner of the pillars like they had been waiting. "This could get a bit messy" Terric told the others with a smirk. As he did he quickly turned around grabbing his re-curve bow off his shoulder notching it with an arrow soon followed by three more into the air towards each of the pillars. He then set then on fire with a blink of his eye and it started raining fire arrows. It was quite a site to see. He rarely used this skill due to the fact that takes a lot to do. The arrows came crashing down into the pillars where the shadow foot stood. The sound was a loud clack as if thunder had just struck. Breaking bits and pieces off of the pillars the ground began to shake. Before terric could even turn around Shi had jumped at terric with agile swiftness knocking terric out of the way of the pillar terric failed to notice behind him. Hitting the ground with a thud terric looked at Shi with utter gratefulness. It had seemed that the shadow foot had pre-planned this outcome like they knew his every movement before he had even came to see the pillars. There was only one person who could have know.... "Terran...." he let out a demon of a grumble as his eyes lit aflame....

===========

*Fading back to reality*

Almost running into a light post he smoke evaporated up onto the roof above landing on the ledge above an ally-way. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and swung his arm out to fling the water from his hand. As he did he quickly noticed that he was at the spot where he saw the commotion come from. He looked down as he heard the two men arguing.

"I swear to god you mother fuck... You lay another hand on her and i will KILL YOU! The man with the skinny jeans and a tank top on said.

They both stood average height one was blonde the other had his hair dyed many colors like a rainbow. The blonde was wearing baggy pants falling to his rear end and a pull over jacket, black of course to blend in with the night. The wannabe gangster scoffed "HA! You think some bundle of sticks is going to scare me? Do you even know who i am? Pointing at himself in a cocky attitude. I am the owner of.. cutting the man off.. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FLYING... You know what just lay another hand on her and i wont ever know you and no one else will either. as he took his tank top off revealing his sculpted torso he wrapped his shirt around one of his hands and clenched his fists. "Bring it on punk.."

The man stepped forward and took the first swing hitting the kid right in his lip. The kid flinched as he was hit and adrenaline started to kick in as blood and started to flow from his lip. As he felt his anger grow he raised his hand to his mouth wiping the blood from his lip. He swooshed around the blood that had seeped into his mouth and spit on the ground. "You're going to pay you woman abuser! The kid went all suicidal maniac and started throwing punches left and right he didn't care if one landed or not he was going to beat this guy for what he had done. They were going at it for a good five minutes until the elder mans friends had arrived or so the man thought it was his friends.

A car pulled up out front of the diner next to the mans club and a lovely woman stepped out in a immaculate dress of blues and silvers. Her hair was well done up in a beautiful style she had made up herself. Earrings glistened from the light of the street poles and her magnificent skin tone was undeniably one of a kind. Probably wearing designer heals and all those necessities of a rich woman. She was definitely a soft sight for the eyes. Especially where terric was concerned due to the fact they had such a bond from back in the day. He always thought of her.

Just as soon as terric had heard about the man laying his hands on the woman he was won over. Without hesitation he had stood and notched an arrow, drew back to his ear within a matter of seconds his necklace lit a deep glow.. as soon as he looked down at it a whoosh came from the air behind him. He turned and almost let the arrow fly from his finger tips that he was about to fire at the man below. Catching himself in the nick-of-time it was as if the world had stopped.. "Madam Chelle... It has been far too long.. as he dropped the clutch of his arrow and let the string settle back into place. "You look ravishing tonight.. as he made a gesture to grab her hand.

As soon as he did he heard a terrible screech from down below. "Excuse me lo.. as terric caught himself. He never really knew if she liked him like that. He moved over to the ledge seeing the Blonde guy with several more of his buddies had pinned the shirtless man down and forced him to watch as they harassed his lady friend. They had started to get a bit more serious when he refused to watch. "Maybe we should teach you a lesson to never mess with the Green Click Gang.." As he started to grab the girl once again the man flinched towards their leader. "LET HER GO! as he started to sob, his tears mixed with his wounds making the blood drip a bit faster as snot fell from his nose.

"I don't know about you madam.. but i'm ending this.. He motioned towards chelle. As he jumped back off the ledge tucking in his legs doing a flip to the opposite wall as he notched an arrow and released it towards the blonde mans direction pinning his sleeve to the wall. "Leave her be... I won't ask again.. As terric already had another arrow notched and ready to fire.

"Heh you've picked the wrong ally to crash... as the man chuckled and snapped his fingers.

===========
*The door flung open and several more men came out with various weapons.*

Terrics quickly assessed that there was only one way out... To fight..

Terrics corneas grew ablaze as he clutched his bow...

A delightful day. (invite only) SWh2eA delightful day. (invite only) AYKvgA delightful day. (invite only) 5f9qpA delightful day. (invite only) 6CtUK
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 12th 2013, 3:02 pm

Chelle was silent, but watched with a bemused smile. Her wings kept her stationary in the air above her friend. Could he be just her friend? Their relationship was a bit questionable, but time would tell. Her eyes flicked passed Terric to the scene below him. It was adorable how noble and honorable some humans were. Letting out a soft chuckle, her wings bowed and allowed her to glide down and land behind of Terric. She allowed her attention to focus Terric once he noticed her presence. His charm and manners were obviously taught to him at a young age.

"It has been too long," she said with a fangy grin.

Her eyes were fading to a devilish red color, but it was likely because she hadn't been in this form for a while. She was making a few too many public appearances to actually fly about and save a lonely soul, or crush one.

"Ah, and you look dapper. Have you been allowing the maids to do your laundry? You smell clean. Your clothes are a bit muffed, but that's no issue." A clawed hand rose and flicked a bit of dirt from the shoulder of his tunic. Her hand was grasped before it could return to her side. She smiled and let her hand cup his before he cut himself off and looked down below. His nobility was pulling his attention. She admired him yet again.

"By all means, end it. But, let me help, too." She winked and stepped back, her wings wrapping around of herself.

While Terric was below, she began her transformation. Her wings hugged around of her form, concealing her from any light cast by the setting sun. Her skin became an even darker shade of gray, and her eyes became a deep, bloody crimson. The feathers on her wings started to fall in a pile of ashes while a set of devilish horns protruded from her cranium. Her fangs became just a bit longer, if possible, and her claws sharper. Grinning she decided it would be fun to tease these individuals with her presence. Scare away the bad people, and flash back into her more Angelic form before the good ones fled. Taking a moment to step to the edge, her bare feet rested against the hot black top. She looked down, her toes wiggling with anticipation. With a moment to calculate the distance, she then shadow stepped.

Her form stepped off of the ledge and was enveloped in the shadow that was cast by the building. She then appeared on the alleyway's floor just next to the group of individuals. Terric had already taken action, whom was perched above her now. She looked up to him and then back to the others. She was certain he had never seen her in this form, but she could be wrong. She did walk around in this form at her manor.

"... the wrong alley to crash..." was uttered passed the leaders lips. The apparent leader, that is.

Chelle allowed a soft chuckle to pass her lips and she stepped form the deeper shadows of the alley. A few of the gang members stepped back in awe, and the one pinned to the wall struggled and wrenched against the arrow piercing his shirt to the wall. Once he snapped, more men came out and now it was time to put on a show. She disappeared and reappeared with a different shadow.

"Boo," she said and threw a sharp set of claws across the man's back. Blood stained the alleyway, but no death was upon them. Fear, however, was slowly taking over their hearts.

-My DeviantArt-
A delightful day. (invite only) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality June 12th 2013, 9:03 pm

It was a difficult situation between terric and chelle. He wanted to tell her how bad he had feelings for her. It just was not possible for him due to the fact of how he was raised. You don't simply just tell a woman "I love you.. and i'd like you to be mine forever." He dealt with it and kept it inside until he knew when the right time was. Chelle has noticed that terric had been keeping up with his hygiene and mentioned something about a maid cleaning his cloths."I have been trying many new things madam.. The shower is still a bit rough to me still.. I hate the feeling of water but.. at least i can turn it on scolding hot.." as he chuckled he felt something brush his shoulder and he jumped a little; still not use to being touched by anyone, he apologized quickly. As terric head tilted downward in shame he noticed her bare feet and giggled insanely.

Right as terric was about to leap off the ledge he heard a confirming tone of her voice giving him the *okay*. Terric looked her way and waved for her to follow him. Jumping off the ledge backwards he tucked in his legs doing a back-flip onto a lower ledge. As he did he notched an arrow releasing it towards the blonde mans direction pinning his sleeve to the wall with such force the arrow went halfway into the bricks. Out of the corner of terrics blazing retinas, his eyes shifting slightly to the right.  Seeing a shadowy presence drop from the rooftop where he just was. 

Terrics eyes widened as this was the first time he had ever seen chelle this way. Her wings completely gone and she had a darker presence about herself. Dark blood red eyes, Fangs protruding out a bit more and her skin was an ashy color.. even though she was more demon like terric saw right through it. He still seen her as a beautiful entity, she was rare. This was not a distraction for him by any means though. His eyes still watching the man who apparently was a leader of this "Green Click Gang".

Watching chelle as she drew first blood making everyone on the scene stop in fear due to the fact she had just gashed a mans back dousing the wall in his blood.

"W-w-what the fuck... a-a-re you..? Back away you foul demon!" as their leader screamed for help. The man with the gash in his back screamed in agony."Kill that little fruit fly then the woman NOW!" The leader then told the two men. One of the men had let go of the "fruits" arm and placed both of his hands on his head getting ready to snap his neck. Terric quickly adjusted about 90 degrees notching and arrow and released it with such speed it tore the wind making a thunderous roar. It hit the man about to snap his neck so hard it went through the guy entirely knocking him straight back. The other individual had let go of the "fruit" as his face smashed into the ground from loss of blood, he started running away screaming"No please NO!" Flailing one of his arms while trying to keep his pants up with his other. "What kind of gang lets in such pansies.." Terric thought.

"Time for some real fun.." terric yelled from above. Positioning his right foot as it arched its way to the wall his back was against and pushed off head first towards the ground at about 20 mph. As soon as his face was about 4 inches from the ground and having no face at all, he smoke evaporated behind of the shaded awning. He let out a low chuckling tone that echoed in the alleyway "Wrong alley to crash... HA.. you are in for it now.. No mercy tonight.." as a wild grin came to his face. "Where is all of this anger coming from...? could i be turning into my brother..? No.. i can't be.." he thought as he shook it from his head slapping himself in the face. He was probably like this due to the fact he hated woman abusers.

Terric then decided how fun it would be to play in the dark. As he glanced around for any and all light sources that illuminated the alleyway. Quickly jumping off the awning he took his saxe-knive from his waistband and started blowing out all the lights he saw. Crashes fill the alleyway as the glass hit the floor. It had darkened the area by about 67%.

Getting to an advantage point back behind of the awning just barely being able to see the gang below. He quietly says "Nym'uer Ol Jal" as his hearing becomes crystal clear. Hearing the pitter patter of chelles' bare feet on the ground as she moves around in the darkened alley.

"I haven't been able to use my thermal retinas in a while lets put it to use."

"Morn'lo Ml'aen tlu'og uns'aa dosst solen" basically asking for the fire lords permission lending terric his ability. As a glossy coat covered terrics pupils as he could see the signatures of everyones body heat. Terric chuckled at how easily he was amused. Seeing everyone's core temperature slightly elevated due to the fear of not knowing what is going to happen next.

"Time to show you how true renegades play!!" terric sternly stated.

"Leave me the HELL ALONE!!" as the words of terric seemed to echo in the back of the bosses head. He had started to use the facilities on himself without him even realizing. "SKEE-WOOO" the boss yelled. Sounding like a bird calling his flock..

=======================================================================================

*As about twenty plus foot soldiers came out all wearing green bandannas wielding AK-47s and all sorts of weapons.*

Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top