The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_vote_lcapMi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_voting_barMi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kim Mi-Hyun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun Empty Kim Mi-Hyun

Post by keblinky May 23rd 2013, 9:14 pm

Kim Mi-Hyun
"Silent listless spirit - can you be like the wind? Chasing the sun? Maybe you can appreciate something - before we destroy ourselves and this world passes away."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Ghost Fox
Title: N/A
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral - Renegade
Race: Gumiho –fox spirit-
Hair: Red
Eyes: Black
Height: 5 foot 6
Weight: 125 lbs
Blood type: AB+

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mi-Hyun, when in combat, wears a white leather jumpsuit, with red swirls dotting it, and a white kabuki fox mask. The outfit also has a short cape, going down to about her waist. A white Kevlar vest is worn over the jumpsuit, to provide that added protection from guns.

The Legacy

Personality:
Mi-Hyun is the very embodiment of chaos and randomness. She relishes the opportunity to cause confusion, discord, or any other such situations. Her friends say she has a unique personality, but those less favorable towards her have gone so far as to claim she is bipolar. Mi-Hyun is generally good-natured, however, she has her moments of spiteful rage.

Mi-Hyun, being a gumiho, has a rather different outlook on life than most people. She rarely foresees any consequences, and has little to no worries, being nigh on immortal. With this kind of outlook, Mi-Hyun loves having fun, and makes decisions that are considered quite ludicrous.

She is vibrant and colorful, loving all the arts with a passion, especially music. Mi-Hyun is willing to voice her thoughts, whether for better or worse, although she never expects tolerance, rather taking the insults and irritated glares in stride. Her very nature gives her a predisposition towards being tricksy, and she wouldn't want it any other way.

In social situations, Mi-Hyun appears to be an airhead, although a friendly one. You won't find anyone ambivalent towards her, you either like her, or you hate her. Mi-Hyun loves being around others, and often inserts herself into social situations quite… forcefully.

Mi-Hyun is vain, in her own quirky way. She prides herself on abstract and informal clothing choices, wearing jeans and a tank top to a funeral, or a party dress to the park, and hates fitting in. This hatred of conformity stems from her status as a gumiho, where, most often, humans are seen as little more than prey, or in her case, playthings.

With all her bubbly joy and personality, Mi-Hyun's greatest fault is her insensitivity. She doesn't understand sadness or depression, tragedy or heartbreak, and is used to life going her way. This leads to a great gap between her and those less fortunate, where she acts surprised and appalled at their state of life, and doesn't understand why they can't just be happy.

History:
To fully understand Kim Mi-Hyun's origins, one must go back to the beginning of the twentieth century, in 1910, in Korea, a vibrant East Asian land, with many places of natural beauty yet untouched by man. It was here that a gumiho, a fox spirit, would be born. Gumiho range from the morally ambiguous to the downright diabolical, although some have been reportedly benevolent. This strange one was quite ambivalent to how she treated morality, but quite curious about humans. And so, she left the natural glades of the Korean wilderness, and went into the cities.

Here, she took the name of Kim Mi-Hyun, and managed to disguise herself quite well, developing the ability to hide her tails and ears. She sang songs at the local inn for a living, charming all with her natural beauty and magnificent voice. It was here that she would discover the cruelties of man. The inn keep had gotten greedy, and when Mi-Hyun fell a little short of her average pay, he decided to teach her a lesson. The man brought a whip, and would have hurt the girl greatly, that is, if she had been a normal girl. Being a gumiho, she simply laughed, tore the whip into shreds, and cracked the man's skull. After being found with a dead man on the floor, her face covered in blood, the townfolk shunned her, getting a priest to throw her out of the town, and back into the wilderness.

It was here that Kim Mi-Hyun would begin to interact with spirits. Being a fox spirit herself, she could naturally see other spirits, ghosts, revenants, the like, and she took a liking to their company. Out in the woods, the ghosts of hunters, soldiers, and pilgrims were plentiful, and proved to be great company. She even managed to send a few on their way, granting them peace.

As the years went by, and people became less superstitious, Mi-Hyun reintegrated into society, now more wary of people than before. She found work singing at theaters, bars, and the like, all the while solving the problems of many ghosts. She had taken it upon herself to help those trapped spirits on their way, simply for the fun of it.

With the dawn of the Korean War in the 50s, came troubles for the young gumiho. Troops attacked and raided various villages, towns, cities, and killed with impunity. Of course, Mi-Hyun didn't allow people to treat her as such, and so murdered these strangers with impunity. When the war ended and life calmed down, Mi-Hyun decided to wander the world, hoping to find something, anything, of interest.

Her wanderings would eventually take her to Europe, where she grew quite fascinated with western culture, and started to take on their more modern sensibilities. In time, after exposure to some of the super heroes going around fighting crime, Mi-Hyun decided to try her hand at the art. Sure, she stopped a few crimes here and there, and felt giddy with excitement, but, never being the subtle type, she caused a great deal of collateral damage. Known as the Ghost Fox, she became something of a hero, although with generally more brutal methods than most. She grew tired of romping around the world eventually, and in 2025, decided to return to Seoul, in Korea.

Here, the now mature gumiho tried her luck with the music industry. And, wouldn't you know it, she succeeded. She took the stage name White Fox, and started producing pop music with a major label. She has become quite popular in recent years, becoming a trendsetter, and still maintains the Ghost Fox identity, occasionally deciding that she needs to beat up a few criminals, just to get some anger out.

The Powers

Power 1:
ABI 1: Can see ghosts.
Power 2:
Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Reflexes, and Superhuman Strength, all attributed to Gumiho blood.
Power 3:
Grid shift, gumiho- Mi-Hyun turns into a small white fox. Literally a fox, not a half human half fox or any other such thing.
Power 4:
Fox-Fire- blazing flames that can burn most things, only available as a pure gumiho
Power 5:
Leaping bounds- as a gumiho, she can soar through the skies, not fly, but jump vast distances.
Power 6:
Seeing Ghosts
Power 7:
Grid Shift back
Grid
Intelligence: 0
Occult: 7
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Durability: 2
Ability: 1/2
Fighting Skills: 6
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 2

Grid
Intelligence: 0
Occult: 7
Strength: 2
Speed: 3
Durability: 1
Ability: 1/2/8
Fighting Skills: 1
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 1
Wealth: 2

Last edited by keblinky on November 4th 2013, 5:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Power cleanup)
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "quantity has a quality all its own"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Mi Hyun - Kim Mi-Hyun Empty Re: Kim Mi-Hyun

Post by Jordan Reynolds May 23rd 2013, 11:19 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 1st 2013, 3:44 pm

Unapproved for edits

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 1st 2013, 3:49 pm

Reapproved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana November 4th 2013, 5:30 pm

Reapproved
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top