The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOn an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_voting_barOn an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 Empty Re: On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White June 27th 2013, 8:49 pm

This situation was getting hotter. Not only was this bitch ignorant of Elena Marie's existence, but she was not willing to negotiate. Not only that, she also threw fireballs at him. He smirked. Even though these fireballs seemed deadly, he was at a fair distance, far enough to dodge them with relative ease. Which he did. He looked back at the fire hitting the ground then laughed before turning to look again at the sorceress.

-If you were that powerful you'd already be dragging me into your lair. And not knowing who the Crimson Witch is, is a proof of your incompetence pretty face! She is the best firecaster this world currently knows. Now, let's spice things up!

He disappeared. That Blink spell was useful. He walked quickly under her and, smiling, threw a light bolt at her. He quickly moved behing her since his blink cover was over because of the bolt and he threw another one at her. He smiled. She would probably get it by one of those. Well, that was a presumption of course but that bitch will not be stubborn for much longer. That was for sure.

Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 Empty Re: On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus]

Post by Artemis July 5th 2013, 12:04 am

Julia let out another sigh, this kid was dense wasn't he. "I do care who this witch is, nor will I never be." said Julia boredly. "You are no fun are you kid? Ever heard about playing with your food?" Julia bit her lip and looked at the boy. "And I can't wait till I am done with you..." And then the boy disappeared. Her moment of surprised was interrupted by a bolt of electricity, shortly followed by another one. A scream broke through her lips as she fell to ground. She landed with and thud. She forced herself up, a sadistic smile on her face. "Please sir may I have another." she said with a smirk on her face. She turned around and faced Isak. Her clothes where now mostly burnt off, only scraps of it remained, but it covered the important areas. A sadistic twinkle appeared in her eyes and Hellfire engulfed her entire arms. "Congratulations you managed to get a good hit on me... Allow me to return the favor." Julia charged At Isak, trying to blast him at close range.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 6th 2013, 10:44 am

A clean hit. It was truly satisfying. Not only was he able to hit her, but he also caused that bitchy witch to be surprised and be caught off guard. Of course, she tried to act tough despite having pieces of clothing on her body revealing all but the important part. It was a nice view, he thought, but unfortunately she had no plans of letting him see more. She wanted to fight more. Delightful. But her arms shrouded in that fire could be problematic if he was to be hit. But despite having used his own hellfire against her, he still had another surprise that would send her flying. Acting quickly was necessary since the woman was closing on him with speed. He generated the only other spell as powerful as the hellfire the boy had learned. A ball of light magic. So compressed that releasing it all would cause a lot of damage. It was the light bomb. Normally, the radius of action of this spell was three meters, but his opponent could prove swift enough to dodge at such a distance. So he waited for her to be closer. Timing was crucial. As she came closer, Isak smiled and moved his arm forward and whispered only but one word.

-Boom.

The explosion was a sight to see. It sent Isak flying a couple of meters back. He layed on the ground for a moment. People could have thought he was knocked out. No. He slowly got up, looking largely fine. He had used his healing spell to be back in fighting condition. But he could not see the woman. He looked around quickly, not wanting to be attacked from behind, above or anywhere else.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] - Page 2 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 11th 2013, 6:13 pm

Julia was knocked back by the explosion. She painfully got it, and it didn't feel good this time. She cursed in her head. She has severely underestimated the boy. She wanted him dead but she wasn't an idiot. She knew if the fight continued on like this it would end poorly for her. She stood up straight and in a flash of hellfire demonic wings appeared on her back.

"As much as it pains me to admit it, I underestimated you and it has cost me dearly." said Julia, a twinge of pain her her voice. "So for now I bid you farewell, and next time we meet I will not make the same mistake again. Just keep in mind, no matter how hard you try. I'll be watching you." With that Julia took off into the air and flew again.

((Julia has left, end of topic))
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top