The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_vote_lcapOn an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_voting_barOn an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] Empty On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White May 18th 2013, 12:06 am

Winter was coming. But Fall would not give it up yet. Still, Isak had a vest on to keep himself warm as he was walking on a near empty boulevard in the New Orleans. The ball organized by his Master got him puzzled, but he tried not to think about it. He was simply out on a walk to take some fresh air and have a bit of change with the park back at the headquarters of Shade. It was around seven and the sun was on his way to be replaced by the Moon up there. Isak's life so far was interesting, far more than it would have been back in Montreal, but he would probably be studying and be at university. But now that he was a part of Shade, but not of their shady business, maybe except that bank attack a few days ago.

As he got to a little park that was as good as deserted, Isak felt a shiver go down his spine, as if something he knew was near, or there. He looked around but saw no one. He sat on a bench, looking around, wondering what might have caused that shivering feeling of earlier. But one thing was certain, it was certainly not the cold weather who did that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] Empty Re: On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus]

Post by Artemis May 18th 2013, 12:31 pm

Lotus walked the streets of New Orleans, what she was doing here she didn't really know, it had really just become a hobby to watch the lives of the low life humans. She ended up in a park. It wasn't very full, probably cause it was unnaturally cold today. She stopped someone in the distance. She filled with rage at the sight of the boy. The only person to escape her was sitting only a few feet away. She calmly walked up behind him. None of her rage visable on her face. She bent down, resting her head on his shoulders, her arm reaching up to wrap around him. "You look cold..." said Julia calmly. "Allow me to warm you up."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus] Empty Re: On an equal footing [PV Black Lotus]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White May 18th 2013, 3:36 pm

Isak froze. That voice..... He remembered that voice all that time when that happened in Montreal. The lady of the night who not only kissed him, but also tried to fried him to death. The fire-throwing hooker was there, behind him. Isak felt a mix of emotions, not just fear. He tried to get as composed as possible as he turned his head a bit to look at her. With a timid smile, he answered:

-Well I could use some company.... why don't you take a seat.

He waited anxiously, wondering if she'd try to burn him at the stake right there right now. It was a possibility and it was why Isak was ready for that eventuality with his own powers, because it was something she didn't knew about. But for now, diplomacy was for Isak the best scenario possible.

-How have you been miss? It's been a while since we saw each other. That kiss last time was nice I.... look forward for another one.

He smiled, hoping she would not burst out in anger or something. As he recalled, she was quite the short temper.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 19th 2013, 2:43 pm

"I'm fine where I am." said Julia. "And I have been doing fine I guess, Just a little annoyed. You see back when I was in Montreal one of the many lowlife scum who inhabit this world happened to escape one of my traps, putting a blemish on my perfect record. He took the trap, hook, line and sinker yet he escaped. It has annoyed me greatly." Julia moved up closer to Isak's ear. "You see, him escaping was completely unacceptable. And I feel sorry for the poor scum when I catch him cause unlike the quick and painless death i would of given him I'm going to share some of my pain with him." Julia moved even closer to Isak's ear, so close that her soft breathing could be heard in his ear. Then she whispered into his ear. "I want you to run, expect this time you won't escape. I want to see your fear as I catch you and I want to hear you screams as I slowly cook you alive then feed your remains to the gators." With that she slipped back and stood up, a pair of hellfire orbs appeared in her hands. The hunt was on.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White May 20th 2013, 6:33 pm

At first, Isak thought she did not remembered him at all. After all, many months had gone by since the incident of Montreal. But when she told him to run, he realized she had not forgotten about him. Isak obeyed her and started to run but slowed down and stopped about fifty meters away from her. Why was he running? He could not defend himself before but now, he had powers. He could hold the line against her now. Taking a deep breath, he turned around. He did not have the expression of a desperate man tryng to act heroïcally against the fire witch. Instead, he had the look of someone who was ready to fight, strong of all the training done so far. Of course, he did not have the experience she had, but Isak believe that Elena Marie's training as well as Cain's little mentoring helped him be stronger. He spoke loudly, but it was not shouting, more like a declaration, and said:

-I think I ran enough in my life now. It's time I stand up and not give you the pleasure of running. After all...

He smiled while pausing briefly and then continued with a smirk on his face.

-I think I like being the only one who outsmarted you. Your pretty face won't fool me anymore. And I look forward for a legit kiss this time.

He created a pair of fireball as well. It was not his powerful hellfire spell, but his normal fireballs. On the inside, Isak hoped he would intimidate her by proving he was not scared and could fire back. But if he had to turst the little voice of reason in his head right now, the fight was only beginning.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 29th 2013, 1:17 am

Julia smiled as the boy darted, but smiled when he stopped. Apparently the boy learned some tricks, or he always had them. It was no big deal. The boy spouted some short speech. Julia burst out laughing after the speech.

"If you're trying to intimidate me boy you aren't doing a bad job." said Julia. She held her hands out to her side and the two balls of fire in her hands grew larger, the black and red flames licking each other hungrily. "If you think you are on my level then you are a fool." A smirk on her face. "You know I was being merciful killing you slowly, but now you are going to be my new play thing. I haven't had one of those in a few hundred years, You see my playthings are oh so fragile. Or at least they are when I get a hold of them." Julia then threw the two balls of hellfire. Using the first two as a distracted she quickly made a third and threw it right after the 2nd ball of hellfire.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White May 31st 2013, 9:38 am

Isak placed himself in a more appropriate combat stance and generated a barrier. It was actually multiple basic barriers so he could withstand the first fireball and dodge the second one with relative ease. She'd see the young man was not helpless and she'd also see his ability to counterattack. The first ball hit his protection and destroyed it, but it seemed it was enough for disabling that one. The second attack was coming and Isak put up one barrier to give him the time to move aside to evade it. The fireball passed beside him and the young mage could feel the heat coming out of it. He got back to his previous position and looked back at his adversary, only to see a surprise coming his way.

He did not expected a third attack. He could not dodge it, he could not block it. But he still had his own fireball in his hands. The boy had a crazy idea but he had to try it. That could save his life on the spot. As the woman's attack was coming closer and closer, Isak threw his fireballs forward. The contact between the attacks created an explosion that sent Isak flying a couple of meters back. He got back up a bit stunned, his visions was blurred too. He probably took a hit on his head when he fell down. He had to get a hold of himself because if he didn't, he would be better running away. But he couldn't come back on his words. He had to fight and stand his ground against her. He was ready for another round. He generated two more fireballs and threw it at her, hoping he was seeing correctly because a lack of accuracy could prove deadly against him. But he still had the hellfire secret on his side. And that was something she might not expect.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 10th 2013, 11:46 pm

Julia smirked, did this boy think he could pose a challenge? Julia created a whip of Hell fire and whipped the two on coming fireballs, causing them to exploded. The whip of hell fire dissipated. Despite her smirk she look relativity bored, like that her current situation was childs play. To her it was, she had centuries of experience behind her. While this boy most likely only had a few.

"Cute trick. But two simple fire balls aren't going to do much against me." said Julia with a small grunt of a laugh. Two balls of hell fire formed in her hands and she threw them at the boy. The balls of fire flew at Isak in a curve, each of the fireballs breaking into two more fireballs. She didn't expect it to kill, or even hurt the boy. No... that wasn't her goal. He had escaped her, something no one had done before. She had let people live before, but she would always finished the job later, when they least expected it... or if she got bored. But this boy... this boy had escaped her and no part of that was forgivable. But she wouldn't kill him, not right away at least. She had big plans for this boy. He was going to die but slowly, oh so slowly. She jumped into the air and in a burst of hell fire, a pair of demonic wings appeared on her back. They carried her 20 feet up in the air where she floated.

"This, my dear boy is what you have to fear. I tore these off a demon right before I ended him. What hope do you have of defeat me. I am feeling unnaturally generous right now. Surrender yourself to me and i'll make your death a bit quicker." said Julia, so the boys attention was back on her. A smirk appeared on her face again. "Or maybe I'll keep you as my personal pet. You wouldn't have to worry about anything anymore. Any desire you could ever wish for will be sated. Just as long as you become completely submissive. A world of pleasure will be yours."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White June 11th 2013, 7:01 pm

Isak quickly realized he might not be able to realize with her hellfire. She could generate as much of this fire as she was willing too, while he only could generate two balls of hellfire. As her next attack was closing on him, he had to move quickly. He generated barriers again to cover his flanks and he moved forward. His adversary was in the air, many meters above him. HIs barriers exploded behind him as the balls collided with them. She also offered him something. That something was to be her pet, to get his every wishes satisfied while he had to be submissive. Isak pondered about that, surprinsingly. Doing that could prevent her hunting him, but who knows what she would do to him. Isak walked in a half-circle, looking at her. What should he do? Accept? No, not now. Why not now? Why sometime? Things were starting to get hot in his head. And then something happened. IT happened.

*Well well well, it seems I have to intervene again.*

*What? No I...*

*Too late*

Isak had lowered his head. Silence was in the hair on his side. At first, a chuckle was hear, then light laugh and finally, a stronger laugh. The same laugh that was heard at the bank with that now defunct Vigilante. He looked up at her, his eyes were filled with something that wasn't there a moment ago. A grim smirk was on his face.

-You think killing a demon makes you invincible? I'll show you what you gave the boy back in Montreal.

He spawned the hellfire out of his hands, and the hellfire spreaded on his hand, convering them. He was smiling at her sadistically.

-Come at me pretty face! You can't make me feel pain but you feel it for sure. MY hellfire is stronger than yours! Bring it!

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 14th 2013, 2:38 pm

Julia look down on the boy, who seemly went through a personality change, something that was not present the last time. Interesting... very interesting... thought Julia. She wondered what brought that change on. She smiled when saw two ball of hellfire appeared on his hands and engulfed his hand.

"All you've done is copy what you see, you are just a dirty little monkey aren't you?" said Julia with a smirk. "True power isn't judged by power alone, I have fought greater foes then you. By the time I'm done you'll learn what pain feels like, one way or the other."

Two balls of hellfire appeared in her hands, the flames liked her arms and hands a bit. She let out a small moan at the pain, enjoying the feeling. She looked at the new version of Isak, she like this version better. He would be all the more fun to break.

"Tell me boy... that fire you hold, what is it's greatest weakness." said Julia, she wanted to know what his answer. He couldn't use his power to it's fullest  with out knowing it's weakness.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White June 15th 2013, 9:32 pm

Isak, or what seemed to be Isak, smiled. She wanted to talk. A real woman. They always want to talk rather than fight. He then laughed before answering the flying woman.

-I am no monkey! I learned it for the boy. Of course YOU are the one who... created me in a way. That night.. that kiss, a delightful one. And now we face each other.

He laughed some more. That woman could prove to be entertaining. He then answered her question, about the weakness of the fire. He had a more serious, suspicious look on his face.

-That fire is not vulnerable to water nor lack of oxygen. It will burn until it's caster decides otherwise. The weaker the mind of the caster, the weaker the fire. Now bring it!

He smiled as he looked up at her. What should he do with her next? A deal? Could be useful.

-How about a deal... I win you let me and the boy go. You win, the boy will be yours and you'll help him get stronger. I need him to be.

He waited, his fire ready to be thrown at her whatever her response would be. He just wanted to spice things up.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 15th 2013, 11:32 pm

A look of disgust crossed Julia's face. She had no idea how it happened but it looks like a joke had come back to bite her in the ass. His answer was also pretty atrocious, he didn't know the two biggest weakness about it. And she would like to keep it that way for now. She smirked and the boys attempt to make a deal.

"I will be the one to make the deal boy." said Julia. "I don't let lowlife worms like yourself make deals. You obey me or die, that simple. And if I have to beat it into you then very well. I have dealt with brattier children then you."

With a flick of her wrists the two balls of hellfire flew at the boy. She held her hand off to the side and a whip of hellfire appeared.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White June 20th 2013, 3:06 pm

He smiled. The fight was on. Now, the fireballs. They had to be taken care of. The ones he had were his best chance of getting at her, at the exception of another trick. He would need to keep the other one up for later. He threw one of his own at one of hers and he ran on that side. That way, the two attacks would collide and give him a way to escape the second one. That being down, he looked up, ready to fire the second attack at the lady, who seemed to be using a whip now. How fitting, he thought. He laughed once more.

-For someone THAT strong, my own attack managed to negate yours. You say you've dealt with brattier kids, I've dealt with bigger hags than you, like the Crimson Witch!

In a way, it was true. But facing the Witch would kill him and the boy for sure. He wondered if throwing the hellfire ball at her would hit her. She could be thinking he was all show so that could be a chance to take. He threw the fireball at her, laughing.

-Try to dodge that pretty face!

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 25th 2013, 2:23 pm

Julia glided to one side and the ball of hellfire the boy threw flew right past her. "If you wanted to harm me with a sneak attack that isn't the way to do it." said Julia bored. This kid was annoying and whatever fun she was having fighting him was starting to fade. "I do not know who this crimson witch you speak of and frankly I do not care. You are starting to bore me boy, your ignorance is worse then any of the lowlifes I have had the displeasure of running into." She whipped her whip of hellfire at the boy, not really aiming at him but more in his general direction. The whip lengthened to that it could reach the ground before retracting again. The whip then coiled back to her hand, becoming a ball of hellfire. She tossed it lazily up and down in her hand before tossing it at the boy, it breaking up into a total of 5 balls of hellfire. Th balls of fire flew at the boy in a horizontal line.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White June 27th 2013, 8:49 pm

This situation was getting hotter. Not only was this bitch ignorant of Elena Marie's existence, but she was not willing to negotiate. Not only that, she also threw fireballs at him. He smirked. Even though these fireballs seemed deadly, he was at a fair distance, far enough to dodge them with relative ease. Which he did. He looked back at the fire hitting the ground then laughed before turning to look again at the sorceress.

-If you were that powerful you'd already be dragging me into your lair. And not knowing who the Crimson Witch is, is a proof of your incompetence pretty face! She is the best firecaster this world currently knows. Now, let's spice things up!

He disappeared. That Blink spell was useful. He walked quickly under her and, smiling, threw a light bolt at her. He quickly moved behing her since his blink cover was over because of the bolt and he threw another one at her. He smiled. She would probably get it by one of those. Well, that was a presumption of course but that bitch will not be stubborn for much longer. That was for sure.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top