The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_vote_lcapBank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_voting_barBank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] Empty Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin]

Post by Saileyra May 5th 2013, 9:58 pm

The alarm was so fucking loud..
the people were screaming not to far off in the distance. Apparently a couple of thugs were robbing a bank again... nothing special right? It was just another fucking day in New York. Part of her wondered if these were normal humans or meta humans. She would have to wait and find out, not to far off she would lean on a pole. There was people gathering around, the police tape was being put up by one of the officers. Security guards wre running out from their post. Hell, it was a pretty large bank.. she could not be sure of the scenario.

Although, she did get stared at quite often, people noticing her outfit as a little crude maybe just too nerdy into the terminator movies. Her armor much more sci-fi looking, black, sticking to every curve. Graphene spider-silk, obviously, she wasn't quite the wannabe either. Long black hair framed her face, she would wait to see the results. Hell, she had nothing to worry about considering those bullets those guys had did nothing on her but a small number. It would only be a matter of time and preicision before A.] the police actually got the robbers and their hostages out of the building after some long ass negotiation or B.] Someone came the fuck in and wrecked shit.

It would only be a hope, but for now, she would accept the people of New York thinking she was some nerd who had a sci-fi fetish or something like half the people who attended those comic-cons or whatever for those things they called movies...

277 Words

Last edited by Saileyra on May 6th 2013, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] Empty Re: Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin]

Post by Arcana May 6th 2013, 9:20 pm

While most of the city of New York were destroyed months ago by the nefarious Doctor Necrodium, there was some of it that remained untouched for the most part. Parts that not even the evil of the villain Holocaust had touched within his short reign of terror, one that only added to the scars of the city. This was where the newly empowered man known as Sean had found himself, the raw power of the titans coursing through his veins, almost like adrenaline. However, its allure was far greater, something that seemed to tug at the edge of his self control all of the time. The sky was an overcast dark, clouds casting shadows upon the broken city sprawling beneath it. Sean found himself surprised that the city was able to maintain its shape, yet alone a police force.

He had left the Thiels mansion only moments ago, the pure monotony of it boring him to tears. Sure he could have visited one of the many Hale mansions across the country, but instead here he was in the shit hole known as New York. While not many would take the diminutive male as a serious threat, he was in fact a grave threat to anyone who he disliked, or was evil. Sean wiped away a single strand of hair, the tattoos running over the span of the left side of his body seeming to faintly pulse a deep red before returning to black. It seemed like it would be an ordinary day, until he of course walked onto the scene of what looked like a bank robbery. He could have passed it up, but why the fuck not? Sean was bored and this was a way not to be.

There was the sound of shouting and from what Sean could tell, hostages, but it wasn't like he couldn't deal with all of them himself. The security were already running and police likely on their way, however that would not keep Sean from dealing with everything within a matter of seconds. 'lets get this shit over with.” Sean muttered chewing on his lower lips gingerly, taking a runners stance and with full speed ran through the front door of the bank before any of the robbers could react. In an instant he had kicked the gun out of the hand of the nearest thugs hand, grabbed onto it and with a swift motion he knocked him out. Leaving him with a room of people pointing guns at him and others cowering on the floor.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin] Empty Re: Bank Heist. [Closed to Sai and Sean Collin]

Post by Saileyra May 6th 2013, 9:53 pm

Sai did not know about the horrors that New York had suffered, that was a time where she had yet had fallen into the multiverse. A time where she did not know the epic adventures and the villains the heroes fought at the time. She did not know much other than the fact many of the humans here were either meta or not. She had learned that some of the meta humans did not let their powers go checked. Some of them had to be eliminated for the sake of proper balance. Without darkness there is no light and without light there is no darkness, this would be the purpose of her existence here. She would be the force of neutrality, a liberator, and a heroic group that had no bounds.

Albeit, her thoughts seemed to wander as the people at the red tape freaked out seeing a guy had moved through the tape. Taking notice, her eyes had scanned his back, watching him run towards the epicenter of all the chaos. Quite the interesting maneuver, some of the cops had shouted at him. Told him it was a really bad idea, others really didn't care...maybe the whole terror with New York off set some of the cops. Remans of the place it seemed, she was not sure, maybe all the creeps who got out of jail made the crime rate stagger into unbelievable parallels. Walking towards the tape, a cop stepped in front of her, "Look lady, we already have one boy who went in there..back off. As for everyone else! Go home!"

Sai stared, magenta eyes digging into his as she had stepped under the tape walking past him. He drew his gun as he stared at her, eyes almost afraid? Scanning him, as he shot, she closed, her fingers locked his entire arm as she knee'd him in the balls. In time with her durability it was unimagined what kind of pain he was in. Taking off in a sprint, she had stopped inside. Rolling behind one of the drawers, no one noticed her, she was quite the ninja. Taking her fingers to the holster of her side, the gun sword was drawn, it took a plasmic light, it screamed loudly. Drawing the attention of the thugs. They shot in the general direction but hit the wall, silly humans, with a rise she took the gun and aimed.

Mercury loaded rounds of xetallium exploded his brains loose, the shrapnel stuck in his head, eyes popping out, the mouth wide open leaving him looking like a parasitic monster from Resident Evil Five. Mercury slowly eating away at his flesh as she had stood. "Guessing you were a little bored as well, huh?" She said, with a smirk on her face, kicking out the table the thugs running towards her got toppled by it.

[479 Words]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 7th 2013, 12:42 pm

Sean was about to react to the numerous guns aimed right at him; however someone else had decided to complicate the situation more than required. Sure he would have taken them down, however killing one of them never really did it for Sean. For all he knew these guys were working under some higher ranking shit head, someone who told them what to do while they did the usual clichéd henchmen BS. They did what anyone who thought superior numbers allowed in the situation given and charged the two metahumans in question, though the strange female only responded by kicking a table at them. The hostages were looking pretty damn scared by this development, especially the gruesome murder of one of their captors.

The sudden release of nether caused by his death could be felt by Sean, whose body tingled at its touch. The numerous tattoos visible began to glow a deep red, before returning to their dark black. Sean let his lips curl into a grimace, as he looked down upon the now dead goon as well as the others looking upon the female with a mix of fear and hatred; something expected of the ones left at a huge disadvantage. ”Could have done without the mess.” Sean muttered to himself as a single spark of what looked like black lightning crackled from his left hand, as it clenched into a tight fist.

”Can’t do anything about it now I guess.” Sean shrugged taking a step forward, the crooks now looking at the strange male. ’You guys should give up.” That was however not what they did, but he had to give them a few points for effort, though it was weak at best. One of them reached for one of the many hostages and pointed a gun at their head.

They said something clichéd like “Stop or I’ll blow her brains out.” That however did not impress Sean, whose expression was a perfect poke face. He however would not be able to keep his threat, as what appeared like a black energy tore that gun, cutting it into twp. The halves clattered onto linoleum flooring, and the guy looking at him with absolute shock.

”My turn.” With a snap of his fingers, what looked a tar like substance sprang from the floor, and within a few moments all of the crooks were caught within it, save one which was running. However they came into contact with a black wall blocking their exit. ”And then there was one.”

Last edited by Titan on June 27th 2013, 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 7th 2013, 11:38 pm

Sean's issue with having many guns aimed at him did not last for very long. A rude intruder had came into the scene and had pretty much blasted a mans head off whilst toppling and splintering a bunch of other dues into unconciousness. Was it messy? Maybe, but she had a tendency of either being too much of a mess or being too little of a help. There was also the issue of where he was pretty much a super-powered mage and all she had was her brain and her sword/gun. Hearing him talk about the mess, she only grinned, "I'm sure the cops won't mind cleaning it up." She said with a shrug, a man came behind her attempting to choke her as her blade came behind her stabbing into him. On contact, the man had caught flame from the interstellar plasma.

It was deadly, all in all, it didn't do that to metahumans, regular humans? Never stood a chance. Metahumans usually just got burns from the sword..damn their durability half the time. Idle as the crooks had been maybe scared. Grabbed a hostage of some sort, now her curiosity was piqued, what would he do? Was he going to shoot her brains out too with his pretty intense powers? Glancing over to most of the hostages she said one simple thing, "You best run if you want to be alive." Some of them got the concept, some of them ran, the woman stepping forward the perps not daring to attack them as her gun raised.

One of the perps lunged for a woman trying to get away, she shot him in the chest, the same effect occured this time it littered his entails. One half on the other side of the room the other half fallen at the knees. Slowly the mercury would eat away at the insides of the person leaving him nothing but ash. The other men, stopped, stared with the same look of hatred, disbelief of that type of technology. Seeing him snap his fingers there was nothing left of the gun, the woman running away crying. It seemed, now the other perps moving about trying to gather the hostages were frozen.

Hell, she missed her powers, musing in the fact he actually well, not froze them, but made them stuck. Smirking, she now open fired, splatter occured as each and every one was shot betwixt the eyes leaving a raining mess of gore, mercury, and blood littering the floor of the bank. One was left, did he have information on the head perp? Who knew. She really wanted to know but for now, she was enjoying herself with the baddies..

[453 Words.]

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 13th 2013, 2:50 pm

For the most part things were going well, a few bodies here and there, each death producing more nether that had found itself running through Sean's body. However he could have ignored those deaths, seeing as how they were capable of fighting back, but what came next was less forgivable. The female had decided it right to kill the thugs Sean had already captured, their brain fluid and what appeared to be mercury oozing across the bank tile. People screamed as these men were executed like nothing less than dogs. Each death sent a wave of power through Sean, as well as whispers of pain with them. The predominant being a minor but still sharp pain running through his forehead, around the area that they had been so callously shot. This farce could not be allowed to go on any further, he would have to stop this psychopath here and now.

”Alright I think that’s enough. I think you've had more than your share of pointless bloodshed.” Sean said with a tone of obvious disgust within his voice, hands clenching into tight pale fists. 'I don't know who you are, or who you think you are, but that’s not how things work. Fists slammed together, as what seemed like black sparks flew off into the air. Black energy began to form around Sean, the pure nether running through him so great that it became manifest. ”If you think killing people like that is fun, it makes you no better than them. At best they were petty thieves trying to make it big, probably hadn't even killed anyone.” An orb of black energy began to form between his hands as they seperated, and then it formed into a black blade.

”So if you want some fun, how about you try killing me?” he gave her no room to act, bridging the gap between them within seconds as the now buzzing energy blade found itself aimed for her neck, where it would sheer through the flesh like nothing if allowed to hit.

Last edited by Titan on June 27th 2013, 2:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 14th 2013, 12:48 pm

Sai's blade revered to their deaths, the insterstellar plasma burning at third burn degree levels, it's plasmic state caused the blade to glow with an eerie light. Yet, not one ounce of her figure covered in blood, she had looked to the floor. It was a battlefield, was it not? She did not know the ways of this world, how the people acted. More or less, she was still learning, like a child learning the ways of the 'heroics'. The Do's and Dont's with her appearance most considered her a metahuman of their time when this was not the case at all.

Turning on her heel, she noticed the other was upset, the one she had fought alongside had nether running along his form. It would not be as bad as Ethan Graves but this was the point of no return. She knew that look, how he stared at the bodies. It was shock, something to do with their deaths affected him. Yet, what? She did not know, she did not say anything as she listened to him. Now how things worked? Did she do something wrong? She was confused. She tilted her head in his direction her eyes staring at him. "What?" She said confused, her voice sharp, crisp. "What do you mean that is not right?"

She said, her voice complete and utterly off the point, this world. It was weird, it was odd, why would something like that occur? She had stared he had summoned a blade. Why would she kill him? Why would he turn on her? She just stared in confusion, "You are confusing. This world is confusing.." She said beneath her breath as she side-stepped. Rushing her, she wouldn't hesitate to defend herself, the blade clashed with the nether. The plasma lighted alongside the darkness, it was interstellar, unnatural. Side stepping at the same time, she twisted on her base leg aiming to do a side-kick on his knee cap aiming to capsize it. Hopefully giving her sometime to create some distance, whilst doing so she would do a bailout off his knee, actually springing off it adding more pressure to the bone utilizing her whole body weight. Taking a few steps back she'd keep her blade pointed at him, but she did not fire.

"I am not from this time." She growled in his direction, almost shouting, hell, she didn't want to fight someone that had saved the outside. "My world is nothing but war and death. I am still learning the ways of this place." She said to him, hopefully finding some reasoning in the man beelining her with a nether sword!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 22nd 2013, 3:54 pm

Nether clashed with the plasma, creating a sight dazzling to those watching the short exchange. The female aimed to kick his leg out from under him, but at her speed such close quarters would be the only real way that she could hope to land a physical blow upon the short speedster. Maneuvering his leg, the strike would find itself not hitting its mark and they both created some distance between each other, Sean glaring at the female who had created so much blood shed while spouting at best weak excuses. ”So you think that gives you a free pass to kill anyone as you see fit? Don't be such a dumb bitch!” He shouted spitting on the ground as the nether blade seemed to grow in intensity.

”I couldn't care less where you came from. This isn't your world, and giving that whole alien excuse won't fly.” Within his free hand another blade of Nether took shape. ”In fact I honestly don't care who you are or what your purpose is. How you act pisses me off.” he took a stance and within a fraction of a second he had bridged the gap between him and the extra-terrestrial, aiming a cross slice towards her midsection at superhuman speed, which would have appeared as a blur to the average person.

Last edited by Titan on June 27th 2013, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 22nd 2013, 6:51 pm

Well, the shit she got herself into half the time..well no use in talking. There was never use in talking her magenta eyes stared, the silver rings glowed ominously as she had tilted her head in the general direction of the male. Excuses? It was reasoning. Well, if she could not reason with him she would have to survive. There was no other choice, he was aiming to kill her, in the long run the best she could do was get him tired out. The question was, did he tire? She certainly didn't, her adrenaline surged, builded and accumulated giving her higher reaction time, perception, her eyes dilated slightly as she stared. "Judge as you please then." Her voice was simple, rather straight to the point as it was about to get serious.

As he closed, she took a few steps on the balls of her feet giving distance, aim and fire, the bullets shot towards his lower torso. Aimed for his stomach, hopefully the mercury would eat away flesh. The shrapnel covered in plasma from the xetallium hollow tip round. The woman would then take a few steps back, each step graceful, towards the door. Hell, she was attempting to get away? A rare action, but she seen no need to kill him. No point. He was angry, blind in range, wether or not in influenced his judgement she now knew this world could never understand the life she came from.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 23rd 2013, 3:45 pm

In the midst of his attack, the strange female fired off one of the strange projectiles that seemed to have eaten through the thugs that were killed only moments ago. Within his haste he had no time to dodge the attack, so the next best course of action was to block such attacks, which would come in the form of small barriers of nether forming between him and the projectiles. The clash of the mercury and nether was a strange one, but in the end the silvery substance feell to the floor as Sean moved past them. Within a few seconds he found himself with the nether blades pointed towards her neck, only a slight movement away from beheading her. ”Give me one good reason why I should not take your head off.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 24th 2013, 10:37 pm

The sword had closed, her was already up and he was closing closer now. Her gun was slightly arched, she had no choice but to arch the one side of her sword to cause them both to clash. It was like static, it was inches from her neck still, the blood gently dripped, her blade pressed between both. No matter what, it was a giant knife, you were going to get fucking cut.

Staring him in the eyes she adjusted her footing her blade still between them, but barely, he could adjust and wally whop her. She was on the balls of her feet her eyes staring at him not sure where to approach this. "Not sure I can give you one." She said, her voice kind of straight to the point. "You seem set on killing me." She said, her voice rather simple straight to the point as she stared at him. What was the point? He wanted to walli her head off he could. There was no use, "All I have in this world currently is an organization called OCEAN. We all are anti-heroes. I can't say I'm the best person in the world but I do aim to stop the madness and keep balance in the world. Wether you believe me or not." She said shrugging, her blade held, her eyes keenly staring at him wondering his motives.

Would he actually kill? Would this be his first? It was only a matter of a few questions not that he would ask. "Perhaps you can teach me the right and wrong in the arts of my judgement of killing. I come from a world where rape occurs regularly, theft isn't uncommon, your race of humans are dead. There is only 26 of us, fighting to stay alive on a broken version of this world. A wasteland, a desert, fit with nothing but radiation...4 woman, three dead, leaving 24. Civil wars among the 24 along with other races. I do not know this time, this world, and it's odd..all things."

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 15th 2013, 2:30 am

Sean listened to what she said with half interest, something within him wanting to know what drove the strange woman. They were once again at a stand still, but Sean was poised to end her in a second; with a single motion of the blades composed of pure nether, but he would not callously end her life like this. It just would have no felt right, not like this when he wanted to know why she did all of this. besides, her death may have set him over the edge and perhaps made him even less human.[/center]

"I can't say i'm all too ready to kill but I won't let you kill as you see fit. If you see what you're doing as right, truly do; then I don't really think I can kill you. Not yet anyway." The blades of nether faded away and Sean made some distance between the two powerful beings. "Perhaps learning right and wrong is all you really need. This world is not at war constantly, in fact most of this planet is at peace; if you can overlook the pointless warring gangs on the streets."

[center]Her considered something for a second before continuing. "If this organization you speak of truly seeks to maintain order, perhaps I could look into it. That is of course if we can look past all of these hostilities." 

Last edited by Titan on June 27th 2013, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra June 19th 2013, 1:37 am

There it was the revelation, he was thinking, and it seemed like time was not so limitless as she knew it was. Things took time and time was something she never really had because it did not matter to her. She seen time ebb past him, how death seem to filter off the blade. She stared her eyes scanning into his. Magenta hues, eerie, having a silver ring as she had waited for him to respond. It seemed in seconds he stood down, karma for once was on her side and she wouldn't complain for quite a while she wasn't lucky.

"No one is ever ready to kill." She said flatly, eerily, her voice not giving an rise of emotion. Even if she did not trust him there was truth in the matter he was not like her in some ways. He did know this world and probably grew up in it. Blade at her side now an eerie glowing line would run down her neck. Only to fade as the wound slowly closed her eyes scanning him staring. Placing her hand on her hip her eyes scanned him as she glanced about the bodies. It looked like a battle field, but he was saying this world was at peace? Everything was so confusing, pursing her lips, she stared at the blood. Fingers ran through her hair for a moment as she glanced over to him with a tilt of her head. "Well, I guess I'm on vacation then.." She said, her arms crossing over one another as she stared forward at him.

Her organization, he mentioned it, OCEAN and it was the only thing she had in this world. It was funny, but she would need someone she could trust to consult with. Didn't she? Someone who could tell her when killing a certain person would be right or wrong. Maybe help her shape more so her identity beyond the powers she had at home. Looking into the grey eyes that Titan had she would explain to him, "My organization is OCEAN, we neutralize large threats to society. We take our any human or meta human threat that is evil. If an villain aims to level a city or larger, we usually step in to neutralize the threat. We try to minimize civilian deaths as best as we can. I know that seems to be a concern for most. I do not like my operatives killing innocent people.." She said softly, unsurely how to approach as she began to sheathe the blade, "But, sometimes sacrifices have been made. None of us are ready to do this but if one man stands in the way of 1000 I do not condone it for a better cause to save wives and children." She said, giving him a sense of what they were about. "I cannot say I am an hero but I can't say I'm the bad guy either."

Approaching Sean now she'd step in front of him staring down slightly. He was five three, she was five six in those combat boots. Her arms crossed as she had watched him her head tilting as she scanned his eyes, "I'm not sure if you approve of our methods but thats what they are..." She said, her eyes wondering his reaction, "I can offer you leader of the Mage squadron. Your abilities seem more on the magical side..up to you though..if you wish to be part of our cause.." She said, shrugging. If not, she could always use a friend who showed her the ways of this world..it was all too foreign.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 27th 2013, 2:50 pm

The tension had been somewhat diffused and with it, a sense of apprehension falling over Sean like a thin veil. Could he really trust a lose cannon woman like her? She told him about her organization and about how it promoted the greater good, that it was the many over the one. That alone was not a philosophy that Sean personally agreed with, one that would sacrifice a single innocent life for that of many; as if their life alone amounted to nothing. If one couldn't save all of them, they're just weren't strong enough or they lacked the conviction to do so.

Sean felt the nether within the room spike slightly before dipping, lightly the after effect of the short slaughter that had taken place within the bank. The blood within him pulsed and that in turn caused the tattoos lining his body to quickly blink an angry red color before continuing its usual rhythm. Turning from a onyx black to the faint cherry red in a motion so fast that they appeared to be only black to the untrained eye, and to those that focused upon the strange process.

”Leadership you say?” Sean asked raising an eyebrow, considering what such a title would offer him.”Very well, i'll join this cause of yours.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra June 27th 2013, 10:08 pm

There was enough service and maybe less time to even think of how things functioned. Allowing both blades to rest, hers would be sheathed her eyes glancing about the room as she looked to the bodies. It seemed like a war field, maybe it was not so necessary in this world? She was not sure, many things still felt confusing as she glanced over to him her eyes scanning him as she had shrugged once.

"I can make you the leader of our mage squadron. Of course, someone can challenge you to your position with a fight to k.o. But I'm sure you are strong enough to maintain leadership." She said, her voice simple rather straight to the point in the retrospect that leaders could change over time but it was also up to him in the long run. Seeing as he had an interest, genuinely, she felt she could get along with him and probably make OCEAN even better with some learning about this world. Blinking, she had nodded once, "There is our HQ in Asia. I will give you the coordinates." She said flatly, without a doubt she handed him a transparent paper which gave coordinates and only dispeaed once his optics read it.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top