The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_vote_lcapFbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_voting_barFbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] Empty FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.]

Post by Saileyra May 5th 2013, 9:49 pm

Sai never liked snails...

Or France for that matter.Yet, she knew there was someone here who could be of great use to her in the future. Taking down the long french quarter, her eyes glanced about. Eager, there would be no reckoning as to how these two would meet other than the fact she found out about his little sniping fiasco. Armory. He had a special name, a special set of skill, he was one of the few she'd be looking for. Many people would find themselves knowing the name eventually..but for now. She had to find this guy and fast.

God knew if he was going to skip this country for the next one. Locating the address she had from a contact on the sheet of paper. She would take her approach to the base of Armory, leaning outside the house she would wait. Hopefully, by that time she could catch him in his leave. Well, there was only one way to find out wasn't there? Patience Sai.. the voice in herh ead spoke. The gauntlet around her arms being Xeonix. The shape shifting XERAM, her friend, and companion. Waiting, she'd glance at the door hoping he'd come out as she had gotten by her contact..

[213 Words]

Last edited by Saileyra on May 6th 2013, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] Empty Re: FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.]

Post by Slyblade May 6th 2013, 5:43 pm

Armory earned a lot, but he also spent a lot. More than often most of money was already spent in his mind even before he finished the job he was doing for it. First he always had to make sure several peoples would receive generous presents so nobody would come snoop around his house, or so that he would at least be warned before.
His home wasn't that far from the village, but to reach it you had to take a side road running up the mountain, giving the impression that you were lost in the country, alone with mother nature while you were in fact at a five minute drive from the nearest pub. Armory had carefully chose this location and the design of the house and it's garden to create his own little paradise, giant swimming pool included. Except there was way more surveillance camera than it would have been if it had truly been his perfect world.

For the moment the professional killer was relaxing on his couch, trying to read a novel but in fact mostly recollecting is last job. It had been fun to do something legal for once... and the faces of the FBI agents forced to ask HIM, the killer they had be happy to jail if only they'd had any proof, to help them? Priceless. And he still got paid.

The giant screen switched to a surveillance camera, it was programmed to do that in case of movement, most of the time it was about an animal big enough to trigger it, or sudden winds. But not this time, Someone approached the house, how interesting. Sometime people got lost and wandered around his house but most of the time it was because they had took the wrong turn with their car, not on foot, and it didn't looked like a backpacker... He lightly smiled and put down his book to grab the AK next to the couch, just in case he would be surprised. He got on his bedroom on the first floor and switched the AK for a Harris Gun Work M-96 and looked through the telescopic sight and the window to see what his little intruder looked like exactly. He let out a whistle when he saw her clearly.

Je me demande bien ce qu'une jolie fille comme ça peux bien faire a m'espionner...

He scanned the line of sight for potential hidden sniper, he knew every single hidden spot any assassin could use to hide trying to shot him. I didn't looked like there was anyone here. He was tempted to shot near the sexy lady to see if that would startle her, maybe even draw a smiley face with bullet holes on a tree next to her... But that would drawn unnecessary attention. He had to go and check for himself. He groaned as he put down the sniper rifle and took his "sunny with possible rain of lead" coat. Basically a trenchcoat with six holster on the inside, two for handgun which where usually filled by Desert Eagles, two custom made for Uzi and two on the back for micro Uzi. It wasn't that heavy without the ammo fortunately... Then he grabbed a double barrel hunting shotgun as a decoy for his actual weaponry and walked outside, toward the intruder, trying not to look threatening even thought he had a gun in his hand and called the lady.

Bonjour mademoiselle! Que faite vous par ici? Vous seriez-vous perdue?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Slyblade: Application Items&Base Robots minion
Spoiler:

Sodd: Application
Spoiler:

Armory: Application
Spoiler:
Slyblade
Slyblade

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Fbi leak - FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.] Empty Re: FBI Leak. [Closed to SlyBlade and Sai.]

Post by Saileyra May 6th 2013, 9:35 pm

What was beyond her, it was the way this path had wound and weaved about. It could have gone on for eons but she noticed the home. How it was very..expansive, well off enough, indicated wealth. Her eyes gazed about as she scanned, he could be anywhere, he was a sharp shooter after all. The reward for the extraction mission came with information about this guy. Someone who could help her the U.S Military Said. But who? She didn't know exactly, but her organization needed the special few..those who could go the distance. Glancing about, she noticed the windows, between them cameras. Taking a look to it, she scanned, there had to be more.

Noticing her surroundings, she took a look to the pool not to far off from the garden. The waters resonated with a shine, clean, well-kept. Apparently this guy liked big things and demanded money for whatever he got. Good Luck Sai. You are Broke. Hm, who knew, maybe something would pay off. She wasn't sure, placing a hand on her hip she listened trying to hear something. Albeit, she didn't have super sonic hearing or anything. Outer body awareness? Out of the question, she didn't even feel her aura move..hell, she didn't even have one for that matter of the fact. Things like this just made her feel bitter to this world..all her power gone in seconds.

Appearance wise, she did not change, somehow this made no sense to her. She retained her long black hair, the thick waves, the unnatural almost celestial glow to her skin. Eerie magenta eyes in her cat-shaped hues donned with intense silver rings. Bronze skin, only to be illuminated under light in a sheen. Yet, she did not care for how she looked, hell, her hair wasn't even neatly brushed. One could see the vicious amount of tangles in the wavy locks. No make up marred her face, it was another warrior, composed she was deadly all the same. Fine black graphene spider-silk, trinium underarmor that was a v-neck. Diamond carbonate boots crunched into the ground, one could see an intense gauntlet on her right arm. It was taloned, shoulder spike, elbow spike also had a harness.

On her hip, remained a four foot long weapon, it was glowing almost, the sheathe contained a six winged phoenix. The seal lasping over two impact pistols on either side, marking this sword sheathe something of a gun blade. Soon enough, the door opened, her eyes scanned him. Blonde hair, sun glasses, some eerie trench coat; hidden mostly with weapons. Raising her eyebrow she turned, luckily she knew more than one language...At least in her time this languages were dead..lost..she studied them for the humor of things..

"Bonjour, je suis non perdu moi suis venu réellement pour vous. Vous avez un ensemble spécial de capacités pour lesquelles je peux avoir une certaine utilisation." She said, her pronounciations, to proper, to keen. Apparently it wasn't her first language, something she studed in the long lost land of her time... It felt so odd actually speaking it in the place where it was native too. Who knew it would have had some of it's uses.

[553 Words]

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slyblade May 10th 2013, 8:32 pm

[OOC: sorry for the wait, I got writer's block because of apathy induced by "weekend is far too long if you ad holiday in the middle of the week" syndrome]

It took Armory a second to understand the strange way she had put her sentence together and quickly decided it would probably be easier for her if he tried English. Everybody knew English nowadays... he just hoped she would understand him. His pronunciation was terrible.

Really Mademoiselle? Usually people who have use for my skills call my contact... So I guess your offer is unusual as well. Please come in! Would you like something to drink?

It wasn't really asking, he was already walking back into the house, though he moved backward to do so. He didn't wanted to turn his back to her. She could very well be trying to fool him so that he would lower his guard. He hoped it wasn't the case. He was curious now, curious about what was this job so important that she couldn't use the usual way and curious about her. She wasn't from anywhere around here that was for sure. Her appearance was foreign but none that he knew of: he wondered if her strange complexion was make-up but that didn't fitted by the lack of care she showed about her features. But that didn't prevented her to look pretty, he was one to look past the image women wanted to show and see how they really were. His idea of beauty was a mix of charisma, mind and yeah having a healthy and fit body helped too...

Her weaponry too, fortunately he bite his tongue before saying something stupid, like as how kinky the gauntlet seemed to him; it was probably a powerful weapon, who knew. But he kept an eye on the gun-blade instead. It was after all, a gun and one lucky shoot was usually all it needed. How many time had he nearly died because the guy in front of him had been lucky? Though he had always considered gun-blade impractical and stupid, the blade unbalanced the gun, except if it was actually a rifle and the the blade made it hard to handle with both and. That or the gun handle was very inappropriate for properly using the blade. But maybe it was bias talking, the point of gun-blade was that a blade didn't needed to be reloaded and his guns never ran out of ammo so blades weren't of any use to him.

Once he got in he hanged the trenchcoat, he had enough weapon on the wall in case he would be attacked here, and served her whatever she wanted to drink. Now it was time to talk seriously.

First I would like to know how did you find me. I'm not used to people finding me like that... and then of course there is the matter of what job are you offering me. You're just on time, I was getting bored of not doing anything here.

Slyblade: Application Items&Base Robots minion
Spoiler:

Sodd: Application
Spoiler:

Armory: Application
Spoiler:
Slyblade
Slyblade

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 10th 2013, 11:18 pm

Her french was probably bad, didn't sound right, and was a little to formal or off the right end down right stupid. She wasn't sure, she knew many languages, most of them were spoken to formally and many of the terms were used maybe to ..simply. She was pretty straight to the point when it came to speaking another language. Specially ones considered dead among her kind...english? It remained dominate through the eons, her race adopting the ancient language for a way to communicate among each other to trip up the usual native language. It made other tribes seem odd to her, it was her first language, the language of her people.

Seeing as she had given him an stare, her eyes gazing at him in their eerie color of pinks and reds. Swirling the odd silver ring seemed to glow in the on coming darkness. The sun began to curl over the top of the trees as it was going to be dark soon. Staring at him, her eyes gazed the shot gun, the double barreled effect. He was close enough to shoot her but he spoke. Addressing to come inside for coffee, part of her distressed coffee, part of her did not want to go and get coffee.. Aurashock, it reminded her of the 'date' when it was just on business. Let's hope this guy was a little more serious..

How would she know? Her mind was albeit, wondering about the potential. She knew much, her contacts were precious, for she did do her deeds to get the information. She'd follow him, the gun blade was in a hilt, he'd notice the two impact pistols were rested on either side of the blade, they were not hindering the weight but rested in such a way it added balance. Yet, who knew, maybe her technology was different from his. Following behind him into his home, he hung up the trench, her eyes gazing into the folds of the jacket. Seconds, the gauntlet on her arm began to move~!

It would collaspe forming a bird, it would fly to land on a seperate chair, the wings nine feet long, 33 barbed tails wrapped around the chair. it's red eyes stared as the red body ruffled, metallic body but indefinitely foreign all together. Taking a seat next to the bird her fingers gently ran through the creatures metallic soft feathers her eyes glancing over to the man as she had tilted her head, "Hm..The FBI had some interesting files on your sniper skills. They left me a contact address and so I found you." She said, her eyes staring, "I am the owner of an organization called OCEAN. We neutralize villain threats that threaten the good and evil balance. I was hoping you would like to become a part of the special task force. The benefits include a home, food, and weaponry once I get the money." She said with a conviction, her eyes burned, she fucking meant it.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top