The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_vote_lcapFierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_voting_barFierce Spirits in Tampa Bay I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay Empty Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay

Post by Thunder Storm February 9th 2009, 11:37 pm

Jackson walked down the street, his hands in his pockets. He smiled. He had just helped more people cope with the loss of a relative by communicating with that person's spirit.
As he neared the apartment he was living in, Jackson heard a crash down the street. Running towards the source of the crash, he saw a pillar of flame rise into the air. As he looked ahead, he saw that the fire was spewing forth from the gas tank of an overturned car.
A skeletal face appeared in the fire that he knew no one else saw.
"Damn all the loose spirits," he said, pulling an old bone he had cleaned and bleached just for summoning. Jackson reached deep into his mind and, using all of his might, forced Chomp's spirit into the bone. A small footprint was burned into the bone as the dinosaur's spirit filled every nook and cranny of it.
The bone started to extend, giving off a cracking sound every time it grew. The tiny bone soon became a large spine, and the shoulder blade and pelvis began to extend from that. The Tyrannosaurus' skull grew from the top of the spine, and finished growing just as all of the toes and claws were extending to their full length.
"Okay, Chomp," Jackson said, pointing at the raging fire spirit, "Put it out."
"I am not your dog, human," the spirit roared.
"Just do it!"
"All right," Chomp groaned as he charged at the flaming spirit.
"Ugh," Jackson thought, "Why do these spirits always have to strike just as I'm going home?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay Whatcolor_iswhite
PLAY OR PIE DIE!!! (Mmm, pie)
Character Applications:

Thunder Storm
Bones
Thunder Storm
Thunder Storm
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://houkouquest-rpg.allgoo.us/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay Empty Re: Fierce Spirits in Tampa Bay

Post by Pain February 9th 2009, 11:48 pm

((I would join as Stephen, but I'm not sure if he can sense spirits and stuff...))
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Storm February 9th 2009, 11:50 pm

((You could just join in to try and put out the fire, or you could say that you catch a glimpse of what LOOKS like a skull in the fire.))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Character Applications:

Thunder Storm
Bones
Thunder Storm
Thunder Storm
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 9th 2009, 11:53 pm

(Deal...lol)

Stephen teleported to the scene..."There is something odd about this fire..." he muttered to himself...He sensed something strange, something demonic amongst it...He began to try and contain to fire with barriers around it.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Storm February 9th 2009, 11:59 pm

Jackson saw the other man suddenly appear there.
"He doesn't feel spectral," Jackson thought.
Chomp ran towards the fire, water condensing in the air, creating a small rain shower around him. People ran in fear of Chomp, not all that used to seeing a Tyrannosaurus skeleton up and moving.
"LEAVE!!!" the fire spirit hissed.
"Get out of this town," Chomp said, hurling a ball of water at the tank.

Character Applications:

Thunder Storm
Bones
Thunder Storm
Thunder Storm
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 10th 2009, 12:06 am

Stephen opened up his barrier to allow the water to travel through. "Odd...A skeletal dinosaur?" He mumbled to himself...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Storm February 10th 2009, 12:32 am

The water hit the tank, but it only got under the oil, allowing the oil to spread out, spreading the flames. Chomp roared and spun around, condensing the little bit of water in the air behind him, allowing him to send a small wave of water flying through the air. It hit the spirit, but did little damage.
"Okay," Jackson said, extending his hand out towards Chomp. "This isn't working."
Chomp's skeleton slowly changed back into the small piece of bone it was in the beginning. Picking it up, Jackson forced Spear's spirit into the bone. The bone extended and transformed, but turned into a Velociraptor skeleton.
"What are we doing? Are we ready to go? Go, go, go, go g-g-g-g-go go!" Spear jumped around, hyper as ever.

Character Applications:

Thunder Storm
Bones
Thunder Storm
Thunder Storm
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 10th 2009, 12:39 am

Stephen looked down at the skeletal man...He tapped into his mind and spoke to him..."I have the fire contained...If you can find a way to put it out...It be very helpful..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Storm February 10th 2009, 12:47 am

"And he's off!" Spear shouted, running off towards the fire spirit. The living pillar of flame exploded from its side to try and engulf Spear in fire, but the hyperactive wind spirit was too fast. He sped around the fire, creating a wind funnel that began to pull the fire into a much thinner pillar.
As he moved around the fire, Spear started to draw the oxygen out of the air, slowly bringing the fire spirit in submission.

Character Applications:

Thunder Storm
Bones
Thunder Storm
Thunder Storm
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 10th 2009, 12:49 am

Stephen made the barrier smaller and smaller as the fire grew smaller...Obviously this man is of great power...Maybe he will serve GUN well..
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Storm February 10th 2009, 1:15 am

The fire soon dwindled and disappeared. Jackson walked forward, looking for the spirit that was the cause of the inferno.
While looking, he caught a glimpse of the inside of the car. He would have gagged if he wasn't so used to death. The driver was scorched, with blackened skin peeling off of their body.
"LEAVE!!!"
Jackson whipped around to see the blackened skeleton coming at him. Knowing that he was the spirit that was invisible to others, Jackson motioned towards the spirit. Spear bolted in that direction.

Character Applications:

Thunder Storm
Bones
Thunder Storm
Thunder Storm
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 10th 2009, 7:49 pm

Stephen reacted as well, knowing the situation by reading Jacksons mind....He arrived by Jacksons side..."I'm not sure how to take down a spirit...Shall I take the offensive or the defensive?"
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Storm February 10th 2009, 7:53 pm

"Defense," Jackson replied, watching a trail of flaming oil move slowly towards the spirit. "Spear, cut him off."
"Yes sir sir sir sir sir!" Spear said, running in circles around the spirit.
Jackson walked towards the spirit to find the reason it was still here and find a way to send it to Hell or Purgatory.

Character Applications:

Thunder Storm
Bones
Thunder Storm
Thunder Storm
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 10th 2009, 7:57 pm

Stephen stood and watched...He seemed to have it under control...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Storm February 10th 2009, 8:05 pm

Jackson reached the wind barrier Spear had created. The wind spirit stopped, letting him through to the loose spirit.
"So," Jackson said, about a foot away from the exhausted fire spirit, "Why are you still here, wreaking havoc on the living?"
"THEY," it hissed, "THEY ARE THE ONES WHO KILLED ME!!!"
"Those exact people?"
"ALL OF THE LIVING KILLED ME!!! SOMEONE BURNED DOWN MY HOUSE WHILE I WAS ASLEEP!!!"
"Any reason why?" The spirit was silent. Jackson smirked. "I have a feeling that they had a good reason to burn down your house." His smirk faded. "But that still doesn't make it right. It also doesn't make it right to hurt innocent people because a few killed you. Tell you what. I'll send you to Hell to take care of your sins, and I'll find those that killed you and throw them in jail, agreed?"
The spirit nodded. Jackson reached over and touched its shoulder before muttering something. The spirit disappeared in a small burst of flame.

Character Applications:

Thunder Storm
Bones
Thunder Storm
Thunder Storm
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top