The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_vote_lcapA Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_voting_barA Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_vote_lcapA Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_voting_barA Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) Empty A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP)

Post by AcceptablyPsycho April 28th 2013, 3:39 pm

The French cusine restaurant was bustling at this time of night, peak time. Couples celebrating their time together, shy glances from across the tables of 1st time soon-to-be lovers and business men debating loudly with one another. Waiters and waitresses rushing with arms full with plates covered in food or picked clean. The aroma of fresh vegetables and sizzling meat wafted through the room, making the lips of new patrons wet with hunger. Marcels French restaurant was a very exclusive restaurant, tables extremely hard to get unless you were a very public figure or had the cash to flash. The menu was delectable as well; with a 7 course option setting one back over $200, with dishes of cold roasted tomato soup, sautéed veal, 14oz steaks and a range of cheeses. Pittance however, when one looked at the wine menu. Ah, the French and their wine. The list ranged from an affordable range of $100 bottles to the elite $900+ range.

One such bottle, Dom Romanee Conti 1997, an exquisite red wine costing over $1000, was genially carried through the restaurant to a table with a single gentleman seated at it. The waiter wiped a fresh glass and gingerly poured the luxurious liquid. He bowed and returned to his station, leaving the man to enjoy his costly purchase. The man who sat at this table was Arthur Donovan; philanthropist, millionaire and psychotic villain. He brought the glass to his nose and gently inhaled the scent of berries and spices before sipping the beverage slowly, enjoying every delicious drop. Arthur settled the glass in his left hand while his right twirled his dinner knife. Even with his unbalanced chunky implement, Arthur could end the life of anyone within throwing distance, which just happened to be everyone. However tonight was not for playtime. It was business and Arthur was very interested in his soon-to-arrive guest.

He had been contacted via letter by one Elena Marie, requesting his time. This was more than intriguing to Arthur. This woman knew of his distaste of modern technology, choosing to send him a hand written letter. She had also allowed him to choose the time and place of the meeting, corresponding through written word. Not only did this meeting peak his curiosity, but he was fascinated with Elena. From her writings, she seemed like a very intelligent woman and from what Arthur had found through contacts of her history, very skilled in the arcane arts. Arthur also had no qualms in saying that he had a preference for older women. He found women were like wine, they simply got better with age.

Arthur was not 100% trusting with anyone however, which was why, leaning against the table, was his cane, ready to be used if necessary. He hoped it would not be needed. He felt a shiver run up his arms, a shiver telling him a being of immense magical power was very close. Arthur turned to the door of the restaurant, seeing the elegant Elena step through it and make her way towards him……….

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I've never liked the term "Crazy. I prefer being called "Reality Deficient "

Font Colour Schemes:
AcceptablyPsycho
AcceptablyPsycho

Quote : "Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : Teacher/Professional Procrastinator
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) Empty Re: A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP)

Post by Alpha April 28th 2013, 6:17 pm

It was another recruiting, another potential member of the now great but hidden fiend that was known as Shade. While she had not directly informed him of her purpose for this meeting, enough was given to latch onto him. The Crimson Witch knew the mind of a psychopath and used that knowledge to her full advantage, as well as her overwhelming magical knowledge. Perhaps what he knew, as well as what the man could offer would prove useful to her. If not, this small indiscretion could easily be wiped out.

The place was Washington Dc, the capitol of the United States, a fitting place for the villainess to meet with the villain in question. The time was night and location a small place serving rather charming French cuisine. While not too attached to the taste of the food of the French, Elena enjoyed their wine more than anything. If one disregarded the price tag, the wine was excellence within itself. Price however was not an issue with the female, who wanted little. Sucking dry one of the most influential of magical families, as well as many corporations was the source of this shrewd woman’s wealth.

Within moments of garnering a reply to her letter, Elena was within the teleporter room. While planes were a comfortable way of travel, she knew that they were far too slow for her taste. Stepping upon the runes, she felt herself weightless and then in a flash of light she was there, only a few blocks from the meeting place. She was dressed in a simple formal dress, accentuating the black heels that clicked lightly against the pavement underneath her. It would take but a few minutes to reach the location in question, the small device within here palm pointing the way with a red arrow.

Stepping through the rather expensive looking restaurant, she flashed a card and was showed to the waiting table of the man she was to meet. Wiping away a small strand of red hair with a fluid motion she took a seat, deep green eyes staring into those of the man. While those around her could not feel it, she held a powerful amount of magical energy that was difficult to contain. If her intelligence upon the man and his sensitivity to magic were correct, then it was likely he would feel the power that she held below this facade of frailty. Her weak appearance was probably one of the only things that allowed her to come on top, when couples with her immense control over the element of light.

”I'm pleased to see that you answered my summons.” She said folding her arms and looking upon the man pleasantly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) Empty Re: A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP)

Post by AcceptablyPsycho May 2nd 2013, 8:07 pm

“I’m pleased you answered my summons.” Arthur watched as the lady he had been expecting sat down opposite him at their table. Her words were soft, yet they dripped with power and authority. He slowly reached out and poured her a glass of the red Dom Romanee Conti, knowing her emerald eyes followed every movement he made with a hint of tension. Arthur reveled in it, grinning to himself as he replied just as softly “I expect had I not accepted the summons, I would have been paid a visit regardless. At least this way, I’ve set the stage for our little duet.” He grinned at his own off-joke. The grin was like that of a tiger or crocodile, the kind of smile once people only saw once before the end.

This smile was still on Arthur’s face as he added “Just to be completely clear, Ms Marie, I understand that you are quite the skilled practitioner but in acknowledging that, I don’t care how powerful you are, if you try and double-cross me or play me, I will take you, fucking ravage you right across this table, quite violently, gut you like a Cornish game hen and serve you to the patrons of this fine establishment. Entrée?” Arthur pulled the lid off a nearby platter, revealing some cubes of cheeses, mini quiches, tartlets and other tiny appetisers and offered them to Elena, not missing a beat. Arthur’s speeches always left those in company at a loss for words, the lack of emotion in the threats; the seamless switching of vicious threats to mundane topics threw and disturbed those he had encountered. He watched her face for any sign of an emotional response. Nought but a twitch in her left cheek. Clearly she was a powerful being, but the Aristocrat could not give her the idea that he was at the beck and call of any who wished his presence.

While waiting for a response, Arthur took her in. She was wearing a sensible yet enticing black, formal dress with matching high heels. A simple necklace hung around her neck and hung low, drawing the eyes. Her green eyes caught the light perfectly no matter where they looked, her lips, while artificially red with lipstick, were smooth and pursed. Her red hair was like a phoenix following her eternally. Her body was slightly frail but was still very nicely shaped. Arthur would openly admit he was slightly attracted to her and was almost hoping she would try something against him, just so he could claim her. Such was the way the strange, sick mind of a sociopath.

Font Colour Schemes:
AcceptablyPsycho
AcceptablyPsycho

Quote : "Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 2nd 2013, 9:13 pm

Elena watched every movement that the man made with apprehension, knowing full well that he would prove to be as dangerous an individual as Cain, or as the even wilder Volt. It was true that within her mind the entire situation was under control, but still she knew that the situation could change at the slightest provocation. A glass of wine was poured for her, obviously of a high quality. Taking the glass with both caution and grace, she took a sip, the tart flavor washing over her tongue as the liquid washed down her throat.

”True, regardless of your answer I would have seeked you out. I don't really take no for an answer.” She said with complete composure, placing the crystalline glass against the table with a slight tink.

The man then went on to make a rather interesting threat, something that made a note of annoyance rise within Elena. She would not be threatened. The only indication of her annoyance was a slight twitch within her right cheek, the corner of her red lips curling into a frown before returning to the false smile. ”Cute. I would suggest you try now before making another idiotic threat like that again. Trust me, if I were to double cross you as you so bluntly put it, there would be little you could do.” This was said without skipping a beat as she took another drink of the fine wine.

Illusions were being prepared as she spoke, many to be brought up if this man had chosen to act upon his threat. She had no doubt that he could if he wanted to, but then again he could not. It was all a game of bluffing at the moment, though it was likely neither were bluffing.

A Meeting of the Minds (closed to Elena and AP) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by AcceptablyPsycho May 7th 2013, 7:12 pm

“If I were to double cross you, as you so bluntly put it, there would be little you could do.” Arthur smirked at this. Both parties were merely posturing. Such was the standard way between villains. Who has the bigger proverbial stick? He sipped his wine nonchalantly and grinned at her frown and rebuttal; “Threat? No no, my dear, think of it more as the terms and conditions of our meeting. We sit and talk and all will go well. Either of us tries anything and the other will be sorry. As for what I could do, I have no doubt you could tear me limb from limb with just a thought. But it’s that “little” I could do. All the Aristocrat needs is a ‘little’.”

He nibbled some of the Blue Brie cheese. “But we aren’t here to trade insults and threaten one another. Truth be told, I have no intention to doing such things to you.” A semi-lie. Arthur felt the desire to merely take what he wanted from her. She was an attractive woman with a strong sense of worth about her. Her body, her spirit, her superiority, her clear vanity, her sense of pride. He’d take immense, depraved pleasure ripping them from her. He had done it before and, like a drug, he craved its sweet taste again.

But he ignored these impulses. He knew that something more profitable was on the table from Elena and he was all for the profit. Also, wooing her into consent might allow him to dip into that pot of pleasures more than once. Arthur tested its waters “So, what does an elegant, sophisticated temptress want with a rich, charming, aristocratic sociopath?”

Font Colour Schemes:
AcceptablyPsycho
AcceptablyPsycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top