The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_vote_lcapFight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_voting_barFight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_vote_lcapFight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_voting_barFight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] Empty Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ]

Post by Saileyra April 22nd 2013, 2:26 pm

"You must be so good... you don't have to kill." -- Imi Lichtenfeld
Erotic sounds of the bass dropped, screams, people went wild as the smog and lazor lights flashed about this mid level club. It wasn't luxury but it wasn't a dump either, a place where the normal people went on a friday night type thing. It was pretty under the radar, casual sized, two tiered. An upper dance floor where the fog and lights trembled and the bass made the floor quiver. To the lower floor where the lights were dim and sitting lounges for people to dance much more intimately amongst each other. Lounges were present on the top and bottom floor bars common on the top floor more so than the bottom. It was a 21 and up place obviously, the united states weren't lenient on this rule as much as europe was. Really depended on the country, on the public side of things, this club was known for the great rave scene and underneath where the locals crashed all the time was also the fights held in the sub level.

It was a simple square ring, lines indicating the fighting space, people knowing that if they got close to the line that they were at risk. There was no out of bonds just an indication for the public. People placed their bets for the humans or meta humans! There was no prejudice in this business, it was about the blood and the glory. Saileyra had heard about it through the grape vine because recently Mikona and herself had flown, quite literally, thanks to his ability to fly to this place. Of course it caught her interest, she needed to test her capabilities. She didn't know how strong she was. Was she weaker? It would only be due time when she would really know her absolute peak in this world. Until then she would rely on her skills, her training, and her pre-programming upon her awakening.

X.E.T.A when they are born are created in test tubes 1 out of 6 survive the process to become meta-human on a natural evolutionary scale. For the divine prana flow and darwinistic tendencies. X-Cells rarely adapting to the egg of the mother causing rare many still born children. Females even more so less common than males only 1 out of 5 XETA were female. The sisters only having 6 all together, the rest were male. Yet, this did not make her any weaker she walked among the strongest of her family.

The bottom floor was lit with lights that seemed flickered here and there, the stands stacked with leather couches maintaining the club feel. Chandeliers dimmed hung from the ceilings, the carpet around the hard concrete a subtle purple. Standing in the middle was Sai, the sword donned on her hip, she refused to remove it many tried to but they ended up hurt. Lights flashed, she waited for the contender. A broly man would approach, he was large, durable; he seemed not so meta human. it was obvious he was on steroids. Tilting her head, he began laughing at her, "A Woman?! Really?"

All in all, one of those stereotypical hot head muscle dudes who thought girls couldn't tango. He launched at her, Sai would side step loading a kick into his balls. The side kick ensued, he toppled over, grasped his head in a triangle choke she knee'd him in the face, collasping his corroded arteries at the same time in his neck rendering him unconcious in seconds. Standing, the crowd just stared absent, she breathed deep for a moment before calming. Adrenaline dropped, the side effects the norm, excitement. She wanted more...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] Empty Re: Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ]

Post by Warlord May 9th 2013, 11:37 am

Another man began to step forward, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. Another man stepped past him, a man who was very tall, rippling with lean and hard muscle, and one of the few in the room wearing a mask (Click Here!). He had watched interestedly as the slender girl had strode into the ring looking confident despite her size. He had expected an embarassingly short fight, and that's what had happened - only the girl had demolished the heavily-built man. Although said man had been clearly overconfident and poorly trained, whereas the woman moved as though she had some training. The curiosity was too much - Bishop had to find out for himself. Thus he had stopped the next would-be combatant from entering and taken his place.

He wore simple black jeans and a black A-shirt (or "wifebeater", as some idiots liked to call them) with a black leather jacket over it. His SAP gloves were tucked into the jacket's chest pocket - he saw no need to wear them. His batons were sheathed at either hip, collapsed for now. He entered the ring and began to cirlce his opponent slowly - if she were any good, she'd likely be circling across from him. He watched her body and movements for any sign of weakness, but he had already decided that he would allow her to make the first move. Most people believed that the first move was everything, whoever struck first had the momentum. Not Bishop. He'd destroyed too many men in the opening seconds of a fight by deconstructing and countering their attack to believe that myth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Of all evil I deem you capable: Therefore, I want good from you. Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Warlord
Warlord

Number of posts : 23
Job : Boss/Badass
Humor : Sarcasm at all costs!
Registration date : 2012-05-03

Back to top Go down

Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] Empty Re: Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ]

Post by Saileyra May 9th 2013, 11:51 am

The man was carried out by a group of people, he was breathing shallowly, he was hurt..badly. She seen another move towards her, she tilted her head, magenta orbs stared at him as she gazed at the mask; the eyes behind it. Staring into them, the eyes were the window of the soul and none the less to the answer to everything. She stared at them, the expansion beyond his shoulders as she watched him. The music pounded in her ears, gazing, her eyes stared at the jacket, his form no larger than hers, taller.

He didn't need his gloves, she didn't wear hers, she was curious: a grin curled on her face. Long black hair tickled her face as her full lips parting breathing in the scene of sweat and blood. Adrenaline surged, her eyes didn't dilate, it seemed they wouldn't know. Her biological functions, how her programming helped in the ways of battle. A super soldier from the future, but upgraded in their own adaptability. Scanning him, she only gave him a respectful nod. He began to circle her slowly, when he did he allowed him to get close to her. Hell, she didn't even move but one he was behind her in regional location.

She got low her right foot snapped diagonal utilizing her body weight to kick out his knee cap. Following through on her momentum her body was close to his, her right hand came forward in a double jab for the trachea. Whilst her left elbow would follow through for his corroded sheath at the neck. All the while, her hands were up, gaurded; feet slightly bladed at two o clock. Her left foot forward serving the factor of her left handed fighting style, south paw. With each strike, she moved forward at an overwhelming rate of 30MPH.

Fight Club - Fight Club: Place Your Bets! [ Closed to Warlord ] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord May 9th 2013, 12:16 pm

When she didn't move in response to his motions, he was a bit puzzled. Perhaps her earlier victory had been a fluke after all. Still, he decided to reserve judgement until he'd gotten behind her. If she failed to act then, there was no point in him fighting her. He wasn't here to accidentally kill half-trained girls, after all.

He saw it the instant before she moved. Her muscles tensed, advertising the way she would move, but only just before she acted. She was good. She moved fast, and her technique was respectable. An ordinary combatant would likely be ended by that one opening combo. Luckily, he was no ordinary combatant. He bent his knee, driving it outwards to clash against her foot. This would be a terrible move for a normal fighter, only heightening the damage to their knee. For Bishop, it was smart. His body was durable enough to take her kick, and with his knee levered so that it couldn't bend backwards, her foot would yield before his knee would. He matched her speed, deflected her left elbow with his right forearm, and caught her right hand in his left. He gripped it to try to keep her from being able to pull it back as he swept his right arm upwards from below at her elbow in an attempt to break her arm at the joint.

"Of all evil I deem you capable: Therefore, I want good from you. Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Warlord
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 9th 2013, 12:40 pm

Foot contacting knee, it was simple enough, her foot fell to the contact giving them both resistance. Elbow blocked to forearm, the connection was made. He grabbed her hand, adjusting the wrist, tension ensued. Sai couldn't pull back, his strength was strong than hers. So she got closer; bringing the slack off her wrist; once close enough.

She'd actually ball her hand, being smaller, her fingers would collapse; fingers dug into her flesh. As she did so it caused some space, turning her hand in close to her body she'd squeeze her fingers out of his hopefully utilizing leverage rather than strength. Once her hand was free'd she'd deliver an uppercut with that same hand upwards to neck. Once the arm went down she snapped the upper cut up again in a second rapid succession allowing it to aim for his nose. Whilst retreating, she'd utilized a rear staight kick to his knee to create a bail out to give some distance.

Last edited by Saileyra on May 9th 2013, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord May 9th 2013, 12:59 pm

((I'm not sure what you mean by the first part of your post. I never aimed a strike at your knee.))

Warlord
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 9th 2013, 1:09 pm

[ Sorry I'm at work. xD Kind of posting off a whim. ]

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord May 10th 2013, 11:35 am

Bishop felt her hand slip through his grasp. Immediately, he brought that hand down in a sledgehammer-like blow at her chest. He was, however, blocked by her uppercut. He saw it come up again in an uppercut towards his nose, but rather than dodge and lose ground, he caught and deflected the force with his forearm while simultaneously moving forwards. As she attempted to retreat, he stayed close - so close that he almost didn't notice her kick. He sidestepped slightly, but was more focused on moving forward to keep the distance between them small. As a result, it clipped his knee. The impact threw him slightly off balance for a scant moment, but he recovered quickly and there was no pain.

He kept close to her so as not to allow her to retreat and threw a quick series of straight jabs at her lower sides, alternately protecting himself with one hand while delivering a punch with the other, and then vice versa, boxing style.

Warlord
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 10th 2013, 1:46 pm

He was thrown off balance, she took the time to create some extra distance giving her some length; but he closed in, his legs were longer. She was shorter, so she went in closer too giving her range within his arms rather than against them. He was now trying to arc around her body hopefully, trying to get at her side which remained elbows tucked, body slightly blades and she moved about on the balls of her feet. As he aimed for her sides, her arms services as a buffer for her lower sides her elbows tucked and her body weaving into it causing a nice buffer effect and bruising. Yet, the girl had skill, knew what the fuck she was doing. She was also utilizing a breathing technique, every blow she breathed out her adrenaline giving her an intense resistance to pain. Although, she did not feel it it did not mean she wasn't getting some sick bruises on her arms later.

Utilizing the close distance as she was moving forward taking the brunt of his jabs, she had pivoted on her right foot as she landed on it her left leg aimed a rear straight kick for his nads. The load up providing a strong blow at the center groin region. Whilst doing so as he would bend over she'd get off line with a horizontal elbow for his face with her right elbow. As her right elbow would close, she'd pivot with her left leg like a ball room dance she'd move about him attempting to get behind him.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord May 11th 2013, 7:26 pm

Bishop had to give the girl some props for knowing to protect her sides. It was slowly beginning to dawn on him as well that she must be some sort of Meta. Sure, she wasn't as strong as him, but she was just as fast. And while he knew she couldn't be as durable as him since he could feel his fists sinking in, certainly doing some damage in the form of bruising, she didn't seem to react to it. It was like she was aware of where he was aiming, and could block to keep it from doing hardcore damage, but didn't actually feel the pain of the blow. How interesting - the battle of one who couldn't feel pain against who couldn't tire out. Which would yield first?
Bishop wasn't going to let it be him if he had any say in the matter.

He almost chuckled as she tried yet another rear straight kick. This time, instead of simply blocking or deflecting or dodging, he grabbed hold of her ankle without slowing it and in fact pulled to increase its forward force. He moved backwards at the same time. This used her own momentum against her - aiming such a powerful kick was proven a folly when it not only did not hit its mark, but was used to pull Sai further off her center of gravity. He completed the maneuver by tossing her leg upwards while she was off balance. The simple physics of it would have her on her ass.

How costly that would be for her would intend on how fast she moved after being floored like that, for Bishop circled around to her head at greater than ordinary human speed and aimed a powerful stomp down at her cranium with enough force to mini-crater the floor beneath it - nevermind what it would do to it if it was there at the time to receive the blow.
Even as he brought his foot down, he drew and extended a baton with his left hand. He'd already seen enough of her skill to doubt that his kick would hit - although at least blocking or deflecting it was out of the question given the massive amount of force behind it. No, she'd likely dodge. And if she did, he'd be ready to see how painless she was when struck by an intrument designed to concentrate force for extremely painful blows.

Warlord
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 11th 2013, 8:20 pm

He was indefinitely stronger, he had caught her foot and launched it up, it caused her to fall, without a doubt she spread her arms lifted her head and landed on her shoulders and back. The force causing the ground to crack and the crowd went wild as she had fallen. They wanted to know what he would do? Would he finish her? There was so many unpredictable things that happened to pretty ladies in this wanton place. For the hell of it, she would roll, and she rolled like a mother fucker. Hearing his foot steps she utilized her body to roll out of the way. Thank god for being a little faster than him, her reactions about the same time frame he almost clipped her skull.

Yet it wasn't the roll it was the way she rolled, she tucked her body, utilized her knees tucking as a prop and rolled onto her legs in a side ways somersault so she was instantly on her feet. At the same time, something sick happened she drew the blade at her hip. The seal remained in it's sheathe, the blade was not drawn. It was a four foot long, sheathed sword serving as a blunt object in fucking counter. It was four feet long, the six winged phoenix, taut, the sheathe would not fall off. Side stepping she'd aim the brunte object of four feet at his temple then it would adjust down from the blow and bounce to his shoulder. Fun Fun. Sai's other hand guarded her face, in the brute force of things, at least the crowd was having fucking fun.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord May 16th 2013, 11:39 am

As she avoided his kick-stomp, Bishop watched her for his next opening. Almost as though they had had the same thought, he drew and extended his second baton at the same time she 'drew' her sword (having not actually removed it from the sheath). When she swung at him, he blocked with one baton and swung the other at her head. He wasn't swinging hard enough that it would be a fatality if it made contact, but it would definitely ring her bell if it hit her. He held the other baton at the ready, to defend himself if she decided to attempt to counter-attack with the sword.

Bishop's mouth, visible beneath his mask, curved into a smile. "Not bad for a girl," he said somewhat teasingly. "Wanna get a drink after this?"

Warlord
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 16th 2013, 12:35 pm

He had swung the length of the baton at her direction parrying her blade, she'd do that pretty little side step off line from the swing of his baton. Whilst at the same time she'd perform a gunt with her elbow pointing to the base of the strike.A gunt was basically when the hand cups the back of the head and the elbow is pointed away from the temple protecting the upper half of the head. Once contact was made she'd actually pivot on her rear leg causing the gunted arm to a guarded position. Trapping his wrist into her armpit, she'd actually yank on the wrist attempting to break his bone if she would not she could control this arm as she had took a full step back utilizing the balls of her feet as she took the step back she'd pivot on the ball of her foot to the left causing his body to hopefully fling forward from the wrist. Utilizing his body weight against him he would hopefully slam face first into the ground as she would follow through with the other arm with the sheathe of the sword to the base of his shoulders. It was obvious, she wasn't aiming to hurt him badly.

He was grinning, he knew they were both just enjoying the bout, it was a fight. Something she had enjoyed thoroughly considering she was learning her limitations she had blinked in his direction as she smirked, "I wouldn't mind." She said, enjoying the small banter between them both while they beat the shit out of each other. Bruises were now brimming with a deep blue color, it was obvious his strength must have ruptured some veins in her arms.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord May 21st 2013, 11:05 am

Bishop was caught off guard somewhat as she trapped his wrist. However, he set his stance solidly so that she couldn't move him, utilizing his superior strength. At the same time, the hand whose wrist was trapped grabbed the arm that was trapping it from below, his fingers wrapping around and meeting due to the large size of his hand as compared to her relatively small arm. He would then try to pull her in towards him and wrap his free arm around her waist, locking the muscles to hold her to him. With both arms occupied and her face only inches from his, he'd do something very romantic and intimate.
A swift headbutt. ( Razz )
It wouldn't be hard enough to cause permanent damage, but it would certainly knock a human out cold. Though with him not knowing what other gifts she might have, perhaps she'd be able to stay conscious.

Of course, if she avoided being drawn in closer by immediately releasing his wrist, he would maintain his grip on her upper arm and swing the baton of his free hand at her forward leg. Not hard enough to break the bone, but enough to force her to a kneeling position if it hit. If she then wound up in a kneeling position, he'd aim a kick at her side, hard enough to bruise several ribs, perhaps even crack (but not fully break) one.

If she avoided his strike at her leg, he'd back up, putting some space between them and begin to circle her again.

Warlord
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 21st 2013, 1:08 pm

Things were going smoothly, very fucking smoothly fighting against someone who maybe had some chance of beating her. It was great, for the simple fact, it was showing her her limitations. Where in battle she could pursue, because she didn't know her limitations in this world. To learn them would be a great thing for she was limited. Womanly strength, it kind of disgusted her because in her own time it was quite the opposite. Seeing he didn't budge she switched gears letting go giving him his freedom of movement. Seeing as he trapped her arm. Pivoting at the same time her free arm would extend hitting him in the head right at the base of the nose with a the thrust of the sheathe. He may have been durable, but she was fucking sure that was going to break his nose at least! Or bruise it..She wasn't sure, but that force had at least 20 tons behind it. Considering her momentum and max strength.

He on the other hand attempted to close on her bladed knee forward which only caused her to close in closer to him giving him not enough range on her shorter height leaving him nose broken in awkward hopefully. Pushing the sheathe into his face further as she moved extending her arm in a burst to draw it back retreating. At least bruised, the man was a fucking tank, she soon enough the man would back up. Her adrenaline caused her to grin, sadistically, her eyes almost glowing as the lights began to strobe. Giving them this intense flare, the crowd was chanting now. "Fight, Fight, Fight!" Riled to how they kept up with each other. For once in her life, she could say she was actually having fun fighting..it was rare. Usually it was for her life, doing things she had to survive...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top