The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» We need a vacation
Today at 5:59 am by Fort/Sam

» Nadira El-Mahdy
Today at 5:23 am by Shadowoof

» The Hero of Baltimore
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by d0ntc4r3

» Upcoming ideas
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by d0ntc4r3

» The pillar to Heaven built in Hell
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Hughes Clark
Yesterday at 5:03 pm by Chellizard

» Madeline's Army
Yesterday at 5:20 am by Shadowoof

» Madeline's Knights
Yesterday at 5:16 am by Shadowoof

» The Lament of London [OPEN to the first 2]
November 22nd 2017, 5:05 pm by Zonky Blong

» Bliss Fukuyama
November 22nd 2017, 4:08 pm by Bliss

» Kool Aid and Multi
November 22nd 2017, 2:11 am by Multi

» Seagirl and Venus in the quest for the Orb of Atlantis (DOuble XP)
November 22nd 2017, 12:54 am by Bliss

Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright 2008-2017 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Blasting through Washington D.C.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blasting through Washington D.C.

Post by Daywalker on May 3rd 2013, 6:08 pm

Lights seemed far away as the slowly approaching plane passed overhead and the engine roared loudly in the distance when the plane disappeared. Nic sighed and sat up to brush his eyes briefly before he looked over at Salone and his mind whirled around while trying to come up with a plan or something. He couldn't think of anything so Nic chuckled to himself softly and then moved closer to Salone and kissed her softly out of pure impulse. If I won't see you again after tomorrow then I want to be able to say I was brave enough to kiss you at least. Nic breathed slowly and then moved back to lay down again where he looked up at the stars that had started to shine after the storm ended.

Daywalker

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on May 3rd 2013, 6:50 pm

Salone's eyes flicked upwards towards the plane as she watched it fly overhead. Then Nicolaus' lips were on hers. She stiffened slightly in shock but her lips were soft and yielding under his, it was a rather nice kiss. Salone hadn't been kissed in a long time, when Salone said long time she meant ever since she had been diagnosed at age 18. When he pulled away, the girl was wide eyed and she just looked at him.
"What was that for?" She asked quietly, looking at her hands and then back at his face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 755
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on May 3rd 2013, 7:06 pm

Nic laughed and then looked over at Salone for a while before gazing back up at the sky and sighing in a strange tone before sitting up. He wasn't exactly sure why but the cool air against the angel's neck seemed to cool his skin which appeared to be warm but probably was just his situation. I don't know exactly but it was nice to kiss you. I guess it was because you walked away from me when we first met and after you tried to kill me in the alley then I just seemed to realize what you were like. Everyone in the world has their issues but you don't let them control you and I like that about you. Plus I didn't want to forget about you and hoped you would let me kiss you. Nic sat there and looked at Salone while running his thumb against the crease where his jeans were folded.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Nicolaus (Aurashock) Ashlyn (Drakkon) Caitlyn

Daywalker

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on May 3rd 2013, 10:19 pm

Salone watched him and arched an eyebrow.
"So you took the risk of kissing me, when you knew full on that I may have removed your nose from your face?"
Her blonde bangs fell in her face, Salone brushed them away impatiently and looked out at the stars that had decided to come out at that exact moment. She lowered her chin to balance on her knees.
((Sorry, very crappy post.))

My Peoples:

Hanna

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on May 4th 2013, 1:10 pm

If I hadn't taken the risk then I would never have known what it was like to kiss someone who was like me and who I am starting to enjoy being around. Besides, if you took off my nose then I wouldn't have had to smell the stink in the air around every big city. Nic watched Salone for a few seconds before reaching out and taking her hand in his and smiling at her. Do you care if I go with you back to your place of residence? I would really like to get to know you better and maybe meet your friends.

Spoiler:

Daywalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on May 5th 2013, 2:57 am

Salone smiled slightly and looked at his fingers as they took hers. Was she wiling to get involved with this guy?
"I'm dying." She said simply, her eyes searching his face, there was a warning in her voice too. "You saw proof of that today," Salone said, recalling the blood she had coughed up. Her cheeks looked hollow as the fire lept up.
"Are you willing to risk the fact I may die in your arms?"
Her eyes were intense, like shards of amber in her face.

My Peoples:

Hanna

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on May 5th 2013, 10:32 am

Nic looked into the flames and then out at the night where it was cold and barren before looking back at Salone and watching her with eyes that conveyed he was ready to accept any pain as long as he could feel happiness for at least a little while. Finally his fingers wrapped around Salone's more and he kept the soft and warm embrace as comfortable as he could while he formed all of his thoughts into words. I am, for the simple fact that even if you die then I would stay by your side to the end and keep you company. If I can be happy and give you happiness in your time of pain then that is all that would matter. He stared into Salone's eyes and wondered if they were the eyes of someone who was afraid of death or of someone who had seen so much pain that it didn't bother her anymore.

Spoiler:

Daywalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on May 5th 2013, 4:07 pm

Salone swallowed and she felt his warm fingers close even firmer around her hand.
"You would seriously do that? For me?"
Then Salone started out f her revelry and she withdrew her hand, she had just met the guy, what the heck was wrong with her?
She stood, picked up her bag, and her wings snapped open and she flew up into the rafters, her wings wrapping around her like a feathery blanket. She closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep.
In reality, she was rather scared of becoming too attached to someone, in case they leave.

My Peoples:

Hanna

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on May 5th 2013, 4:46 pm

Nic watched in surprise as Salone pulled away from his hand and took off into the air to sleep on the rafters. When she had flown up to the top where he was sure she would be safe, Nic looked around for a large body of water and saw the water just beyond the fire so he caused a bolt of lightning to strike the water. As soon as the water was struck, it sprayed up and doused the flames where Nic was, effectively leaving him in the dark. Nic stood up and his wings expanded outward to their full span until he looked like the angel of death standing on Earth. He looked up and tracked the stars until he figured out where he would fly to, a small alcove up on the bridge just about a quarter of a mile away. He took off into the air, circled and then shot forward before landing and curling up in a dry alcove where he laid his jacket across his body and looked up at the stars again.

Spoiler:

Daywalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on May 7th 2013, 6:44 pm

Salone called out to Nicolaus as he took off, telling him good night. She fell into a fitful sleep and she would randomly shift into creatures. First came the panther, big glossy and muscular, with a large pair of curving yellow fangs. Next came the puma, this one was larger and much more flexible. Just before dawn she turned into a grey and brown wolf. That was how Salone woke up and she couldn't turn back. She wined faintly and scratched at the concrete floor with her paws.
Salone would have to wait for Nicolaus to come get her, sweet cheese sauce this was embarrassing.
The wolf barked, trying to get the angel boy's attention.

My Peoples:

Hanna

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on May 7th 2013, 7:16 pm

Nic had a rather calm but restless night as he looked up at the sky and finally fell asleep around dawn just to wake up to whining and barking soon after. The angel stood and slowly looked around, trying to find the source of the barking only to remember he had been with a shapeshifter last night. Cursing, he snapped his wings open and pushed off into the air, shooting to the area where they had been. Nic looked around and then spotted the wolf in the area where Salone had been. He sighed and jumped up before settling next to the she-wolf and frowning at her. Why now? Couldn't it have waited until you at least told me where we were going or something? Nic sighed in frustration and picked Salone up before soaring into the sky and waiting for some sign as to where they were going.

Spoiler:

Daywalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on May 9th 2013, 8:09 pm

Salone made a soft whining noise before a massive tremor rocked her body and all of a sudden, Nicolaus was holding a very tired and fatigued Salone.
"I got stuck," She said apologetically. Her voice was slightly muffled because her head was nestled in the crook of his neck and she was breathing heavily. If Nicolas' hand was pressed to the girl's back he would be able to feel the roiling muscles and bones beneath the skin and the fabric of her shirt.
"We are going to maine, so that direction," She pointed.
Getting stuck was dangerous business, if you got stuck you could stay in that form and not be able to turn back for days on end.

My Peoples:

Hanna

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on May 10th 2013, 3:16 pm

One second Nic was flying with a fox in his hands and the next he was carrying Salone in the same arms. Moving slightly, Nic wrapped his arms carefully but firmly around Salone so that he was holding her close to him and keeping her safe. Alright I guess I can carry you for the time being. Nic started toward Maine.

Spoiler:

Daywalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on May 15th 2013, 7:01 pm

"Thank you," Salone answered, her voice soft and tired. Getting stuck in another animal form was dangerous and trying to change back was exhausting work. Her head rested in the crook of Nicholas' neck, her form seemed thin and frail compared to Nic's form. Her blonde hair tumbled over her shoulders and her eyes were glazed. Without warning she started coughing again, she hid her head in her arm while she did so. Then she wiped the blood away when she was finished.

My Peoples:

Hanna

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on May 16th 2013, 6:55 pm

Nic smiled warmly and wrapped his arms around Salone more and kissed her cheek before looking back at the sky and watching the clouds. Three times he saw flashes of bright light that showed there was another angel being born somewhere, or dying somewhere, and he sighed. Not many times did it bother him so much but Nic honestly felt like this were not a life but a postponed death. The fallen angel hugged Salone close while scanning the sky and horizon, wondering if maybe he should just settle down for awhile and let the trouble blow over. Cold wind seemed to announce the arrival of what Nic feared, a lieutenant of Lucifer, who looked at Nic and then laughed a deep and troubling laugh before disappearing.

Nic bit his lip nervously and then felt his nervousness disappear slowly as he looked down at the small and weak looking Salone, knowing he wouldn't allow her to be hurt. Finally the young angel spoke in his musical and deep voice. So, last night...I meant everything I said or did. I would honestly enjoy getting to know you and would go anywhere with you to have that chance. He laughed and continued. Even if it meant I have to fly with you in my arms all the time.

Spoiler:

Daywalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on May 23rd 2013, 2:00 am

Salone was half asleep when she saw the other angle, the way he looked at her and then laughed made her blood turn to ice, he knew she was dying and there was nothing Salone could do about it. She swallowed and buried her face in his chest, her fingers tightening of the fabric of the shirt. She heard him speak, there was something about listening to Nicolas talk that made all the tension leave her body. Her heart nearly stopped, she was becoming attached to him, not good, nope. Very, very bad. Being 21 with only 9 or less years to live was a bad thing.
In response she just said, " Nicolas- I..."
She was at a loss for words.

My Peoples:

Hanna

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content