The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» We need a vacation
Today at 5:59 am by Fort/Sam

» Nadira El-Mahdy
Today at 5:23 am by Shadowoof

» The Hero of Baltimore
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by d0ntc4r3

» Upcoming ideas
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by d0ntc4r3

» The pillar to Heaven built in Hell
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Hughes Clark
Yesterday at 5:03 pm by Chellizard

» Madeline's Army
Yesterday at 5:20 am by Shadowoof

» Madeline's Knights
Yesterday at 5:16 am by Shadowoof

» The Lament of London [OPEN to the first 2]
November 22nd 2017, 5:05 pm by Zonky Blong

» Bliss Fukuyama
November 22nd 2017, 4:08 pm by Bliss

» Kool Aid and Multi
November 22nd 2017, 2:11 am by Multi

» Seagirl and Venus in the quest for the Orb of Atlantis (DOuble XP)
November 22nd 2017, 12:54 am by Bliss

Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright 2008-2017 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Blasting through Washington D.C.

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blasting through Washington D.C.

Post by Hanna on April 24th 2013, 8:20 pm

Salone landed on a tree and it bounced up and down underneath her weight, her wings flashed open and shut while she looked around for the crazy chick... not seeing her Salone pulled out her cell phone to call her roommate Penny. Getting her voice mail she hung up and stuffed the phone back in her pockets. Feeling hungry again she pulled out a snickers bar and began to eat it and consider the last few hours, Nic especially. Salone really wished she could thank him. She scratched at her chin and then stood, her wings stretching out to their full span. Then she lept off the branch and started flying towards Maine. She had a doctors appointment she needed to get to.

Hanna

Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on April 25th 2013, 7:15 pm

Nic stood and stretched his wings out and up to the sky while whistling shrilly enough to attempt to catch the woman's attention. As soon as the whistle had left his mouth he shot into the sky and after Salone to catch her. You following me now? It's a nice change for once. He smirked at her and then took off his mask and shades to show his face. The cool wind blew against his warm skin and he could feel the strange stir in the air that predicted a storm from above.

Daywalker

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on April 25th 2013, 8:18 pm

Salone spun around, her caramel and white wings beating back and forth.
"I-I just wanted to say thanks. It didn't help that you vanished."
She could feel her blonde hair tickle her nose just as water started dripping from the grey sky. Salone looked up at the sky and a big fat drop hit her in the center of her forehead. She frowned at the sky and flew down towards under the bridge just as lightning zig zagged across the sky. The bridge shielded them from rain and Salone began gathering sticks to build a fire.
"Doubt I am going to make it to Maine tonight," She muttered as she set fire to the wood with a box of matches. The wood has been bleached white.
She placed her backpack down next to her while she nursed the fire. The world would soon be growing rapidly dark and bigger predators would be out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Female
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on April 26th 2013, 6:12 pm

Nic flew down to the ground as the sky rapidly darkened and the rain began pelting him quicker. The world was getting wet and dark and all he knew was that the water never bothered him but actually cooled his skin. Just as the fallen angel made it to the bridge, a bolt of lightning flashed quickly followed by a boom of thunder louder than anything he had ever heard before which meant the storm was right overhead. Nic glanced skyward and then saw the small ass fire below that wouldn't heat up a can much less them.

As soon as his feet hit the ground, Nic ran to a large wooded area and grabbed up as much wood as possible to stack in a pile. When the pile was about two feet high and three feet in circumference he concentrated and a bolt of lightning struck the soaked wood. Just as the lightning disappeared and the thunder echoed around them, a flame burst forth and there was now a fire worth talking about. Now you said I disappeared and you wanted to say thank you? Nic smiled at Salone before raising an eyebrow in mock curiosity.

Daywalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on April 26th 2013, 9:33 pm

Salone pulled her jacket out of her bag just as lightning crashed down into the massive pile of wood. She shrieked slightly before covering her mouth.
"Don't doo that," She said, picking up the jacket she had dropped when she jumped. She pulled it on over her dark blue t-shirt before sitting down in front of the fire, "I was going to thank you until you started acting obnoxious."
She stuffed her hands in her jacket and she pulled out a packet of gum. She opened it and popped a stick in her mouth and then offered Nic one.
"So, AuraShock, what brings you to D.C?" Salone tilted her head to the side as her wings shrunk into her back, she covered her mouth as she let out a soft groan of pain. The pain was getting worse.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on April 27th 2013, 7:25 pm

The cool winds from the North blew across the land and water as Nic stared at the girl in front of him and smiled to himself. He wasn't exactly sure why he'd been in DC for sure but he knew it had been something to do with his search that ended up with him following Salone for basically no reason. Well it was because of my self inflicted curse to find all of Lucifer's servants and followers before killing them. My search had left me in Italy and then I came back here and was passing through DC when I saw you. After that you know the rest. Nic tried to be discreet as he moved his hand closer to Salone's while thinking about what it would be like to kiss her, like the forbidden or maybe a way to see if she would ever kiss him back.

Spoiler:
Nicolaus (Aurashock) Ashlyn (Drakkon) Caitlyn

Daywalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on April 28th 2013, 6:39 pm

Salone's hands slid into her jacket pockets as she gazed into the fire, the light flickering over her cheek bones, giving her a haunted sort of look. Her eyes seemed almost black in the dim lighting, she pulled out her cell phone and checked the time before sliding it back in again. Salone was going to leave early in the morning to make it to her appointment. Her genetic structure was becoming more unstable every day. Salone pulled her knees to her chest, wrapped her arms around her legs, and stared at the pulsing coals. The coals were several different rotating colors of red, orange, and yellow.
"I know the rest," She agreed quietly.

My Peoples:

Hanna

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on May 1st 2013, 7:49 pm

Nic watched the shadows play across Salone's face as he sat there and waited for his heart to stop pounding in his ears. He saw her hands move to her pockets and the look on her face so Nic spoke again. Well since we never actually found out each other's names. I'm Nicolaus and I'd like to say you did a damn good job fighting that demon hoard and then whatever the bitch's name was. He smiled warmly.

Spoiler:

Daywalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on May 1st 2013, 8:40 pm

Salone smiled faintly, "I have had lots of practice."
True, she had a lot of practice with Penny pounding her to a pulp for practice just about every day. She looked startled at Nicolaus relieving his actual name. In sentiment made her heart skip a beat and she mentally scolded herself at the reaction.
"Salone," She answered finally , taking her hands out of her pockets and wrapping her hands around her knees. The girl guessed they would go their separate ways the next day and she wouldn't see him again.

My Peoples:

Hanna

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on May 2nd 2013, 5:26 pm

Nic smiled warmly at the flames while thinking before he looked up and felt the cold wind blow his jacket aside. If it hadn't have been for the gust of wind, the rain wouldn't have hit his back and Nic wouldn't have shivered slightly but instead of suffering and making himself feel selfish, Nic removed the jacket and handed it to Salone. It got cold but question here. I was wondering if you would mind if I traveled with you tomorrow for a little bit.

Spoiler:

Daywalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on May 2nd 2013, 6:31 pm

Salone waved away his jacket, "I'm good, I can always shift if I get too cold and my jacket is pretty warm."
The girl gave him a small smile while she considered Nicolaus' question, Let him travel with me? What would be the risks?
"I don't see why not, but I will be reaching my doctors appointment early tomorrow morning."

The doctor she was seeing worked with genetic mutations and might be able to help the young woman recover.... and maybe find a cure if she was lucky. She massaged the inside of her wrist and glance up , shyly, at Nic.

My Peoples:

Hanna

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on May 2nd 2013, 6:44 pm

Shadows moved in and the sound of the wind howled just like wolves which hadn't roamed the States in years if not centuries as the flames flickered in front of the fallen angel and the girl who sat with him. Nic smiled a strange and slight shy smile before looking out over the land and brushing some dirt aside so that he could lay back and think. About two minutes later, Nic sat back up and spoke to Salone quickly and nervously because he knew that if he didn't then he'd never say it.

Salone, after your doctor's appointment, would you care to go somewhere and hang out? His eyes showed the deep fear of rejection because even as a young adult who had killed multiple hoards of demons and taken out a few of Lucifer's minions, Nic had still been turned down by a few girls before. Nic rubbed his arms comfortably and nervously as he looked at Salone and hoped she couldn't see the blood flush his cheeks.

Spoiler:

Daywalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on May 2nd 2013, 7:07 pm

Salone was looking out at the dark sky when Nic asked the question, she froze and looked up at the angel boy, slightly wide eyed. Her thought process moving rapidly as she composed a response. She honestly wanted to say yes.
"I actually have to go home," Salone said, becoming very interested in her hands. "It's in California, home is and school."
Salone was currently going to school to become a certifiable nurse. "I'm sorry, if the situation was different I'd love to."
Her eyes were pleading with him silently.

My Peoples:

Hanna

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on May 2nd 2013, 7:23 pm

Nic felt his eyes drop to the ground and his throat tightened before he could look back at Salone slowly composing his response. He wanted to say he would go with her but all his mind could come up with for a reason not to was that he feared Salone would think he was insane. Finally Nic spoke slowly and calmly. Well I guess we could hold off on that until some other time. Anyhow... Nic wasn't sure what he'd been about to say but his slowly tightening throat saved him from having to say anything. The angel lay back down and looked up at the sky while thinking about how he'd probably never see Salone again anyhow.

Spoiler:

Daywalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna on May 3rd 2013, 1:26 am

Salone reached over and touched her fingers lightly to his shoulder.
"Hey," She said gently, "Its the thought that counts right?"
She could feel the unspoken words between them, they would probably never see each other again after tomorrow. The girl sighed and leaned back onto the rock she had been pressed against a few seconds previously. Salone shook herself mentally, what had she been thinking? She would be dead in less than ten years. How could she get involved with someone when she knew she was a ticking time bomb.

My Peoples:

Hanna

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on May 3rd 2013, 6:08 pm

Lights seemed far away as the slowly approaching plane passed overhead and the engine roared loudly in the distance when the plane disappeared. Nic sighed and sat up to brush his eyes briefly before he looked over at Salone and his mind whirled around while trying to come up with a plan or something. He couldn't think of anything so Nic chuckled to himself softly and then moved closer to Salone and kissed her softly out of pure impulse. If I won't see you again after tomorrow then I want to be able to say I was brave enough to kiss you at least. Nic breathed slowly and then moved back to lay down again where he looked up at the stars that had started to shine after the storm ended.

Spoiler:

Daywalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top