The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNo Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_voting_barNo Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

No Rest for the Wicked

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Empty Re: No Rest for the Wicked

Post by Thorgron April 22nd 2013, 12:21 am

Scott felt his feet collide with the man's back as he bull rushed into the cars. Using the remaining force, Scitt vaulted himself from the clown's back and landed solidly on his own to feet. He imagined the glass and metal tearing through the large man, hoping that his attack had ended the fight. Unfortunately this man did not seem willing to give up and came back at Scott with a dismantled car door. Swiftly, he stepped aside as the hunk of metal and plastic crashed beside him. This meta was not only powerful but his strength was impressive as well.

After his vicious attack, the violent man reached back and loosed a large fireball at the gasoline in the area. The blaze was massive and instant, sending Scott well into the air and back a good ten feet. He watched slowly as the ground grew further away and the explosive force lifted him. His ears were ringing but there was no way he could let himself lose focus. While in the air, Scott positioned himself so that he would land I. His feet and upon hitting the ground, continued to skid for five feet extra.

Wasting no time, Scott took this separated opportunity to create a diversion for the clown. Enacting his plan, Scott began a top speed sprint in a very tight circle. He could feel the wind pick up around him as dust and debris began to cycle into his growing vortex. Soon enough a small twister was towering over the scene, with Scott as it's driving force. He next moved his sprint towards the clown, bringing the strong winded tornado with him. As it engulfed the flames from the explosion Scott sprinted full force from it's center and in the opposite direction if his opposition, leaving his vortex on a crash course for the man in the clown mask.

Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon April 22nd 2013, 1:45 am

Grim thought that his previous attack would slow the guy down long enough for him to get a breather, but he was sprinting towards him, followed shortly by something that looked a lot like a twister. As the man kept on going, the tornado completely ate up the fire, like a gluttonous monster devouring it's meal. As Grim braced himself for the hit, he was suddenly thrown into the air. He went straight backwards, smashing into more cars. He felt glass and jagged metal cutting up his arms and chest, and he finally landed on the ground facedown. As he got up he nearly collapsed and made his way to a crashed bus to lean against. Lighting his finger on fire, he cauterized the many wounds on his body and choked back the pain, looking up at the man who was responsible for all this. "Are you happy now? Huh? Is this what you wanted? You should have just let things run it's course. No one had to die! You here me? NO ONE HAD TO FUCKING DIE!". The gravity of the situation finally hit Grim. So many innocent lives were lost. So many pointless deaths.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron April 23rd 2013, 12:27 am

Scott watched the twister rip into the wall of cars, carrying glass, metal and most importantly the clown with it. He watch as he was shredded, glass embedded through his skin and then thrown from among the chaos into another car. This was good, the man should be incapacitated now, giving Scott the opportunity to finish this madness. But to his surprise the clown stood, bleeding profusely from his many wounds.

It seemed he was not entirely brutish, some intelligence existing in the violent brain. Taking a fiery hand the man cauterized his open wounds, the pain stretching evidently across his face. And then he spoke, surprising Scott with his words. "People didn't have to die?" who was he to accuse for violence. This man had burned down buildings and sent an entire gang after Scott. Either this man was trying a ploy to coax mercy out of him or he was quite convinced that what he was doing was right. Either way he was dangerous and needed to be taught the error of his ways.

Before speaking, Scott took a deep breath, collecting his energy and his thoughts. "You have killed these people...not me...your fiery temper...has brought this fate...on the people of this city...their blood...will forever stain...your hands...a vile man like you...will receive no empathy...from me." After his little speech Scott began a slight coughing fit. Vocalization rattled his lungs and scratched his throat, and he rarely put himself in situations to speak. It made him uncomfortable.
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon April 23rd 2013, 10:30 am

Grim couldn't believe the nerve of this guy. Who was he to talk about how much of a murderer he was? "You sick, vindictive fuck. I ran a two month operation with zero casualties until you popped up. You think can just come over to me and call me a murderer? Who's the remorseless killer here, you or me? Don't sit on your god damn soap box, pretending you're better than me. Face it, you're just as bad as I am"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron April 23rd 2013, 6:53 pm

This clown obviously did not understand the consequences of his actions. The second option had been the truth. He truly believed his cause was just and that in some way he was helping people. How very wrong he was. And then, then he accused Scott of high and mightiness, a "holier than thou" attitude. "You assume I don't already know my place...that I am a vile human...one beyond redemption and saving...I have committed more heinous acts than your weak mind...could handle...I made my living from murder...from destroying families and lives...I know full well the extent of my sin...and pay the price of it...daily...I am not above you...no...I am on the same moral level...as you...the wicked among the wicked...and that is why...it is I...that have the power to stop you...to fight fire...with fire."

Scott's blood boiled at this man's insolence, trying to degrade him and devalue his efforts. A man like this was fit only to die. And it only Scott could except the burden of ending him. Only because his hands were already stained red with blood, could he take on the damning responsibility of killing again.

No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon April 23rd 2013, 8:12 pm

Grim started feeling the energy returning to his body. "So what? You were a ruthless criminal and now you're trying to solve all of your problems by...killing people? What exactly will killing anyone you deem evil accomplish? You kill someone like me, there will be a two more to replace me. I've handed out medical supplies to those that couldn't afford it. I've protected those who could not protect themselves. What have you done? What else have you done other than kill, huh?". As Grim's full strength returned, he stood up to his full height and hit the side of the bus, creating a large dent. "But enough talk. Let's settle this...now"

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron April 24th 2013, 10:30 pm

Scott had to chuckle, the clown's point was valid. The evil in this world was so great it at times seemed an impossibility to stop it. But it was not his place to decide that. He would walk this earth to the day of his death, destroying the stains upon this worlds. IT was his life's purpose. "What will killing accomplish...it prevents a dark soul...from ever again causing harm...It wipes away...their evil...keeps others from suffering...I don't have to explain it...to someone like you...my cause is not one...to be understood... This man had delayed their scuffle enough. Scott grew tired of speaking, it put far too much stress on his lungs.

Obviously the man felt similar as he egged Scott on and took a more offensive stance. If this man was so eager to die, he would be happy to grant that wish. Quickly he dashed to a nearby car. Ducking to a hip he slid beneath it and quickly removed its gas tank with his claws. Getting as little gas on himself as possible he inched from beneath the small car and rose on the opposite side of it. With a good distance now between them, Scott waited for the clown's next move. He, had a plan.
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon April 25th 2013, 7:35 pm

Grim kept his cool and planned the whole thing out. He threw a ball of fire, which the man predictably evaded. Grim needed to somehow lure the man into a false sense of security, then he would strike.

((sorry for shit post. really tired and busy))

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top