The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_voting_barWolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime)

Post by Hanna April 19th 2013, 10:13 pm

"I was going to offer you two a room at my house but I guess that won't be necessary." Salone said, finishing her drink. It was sprite and the bubbles rose to the surface.
"Why are you staying at a hotel?" She asked, eating another fry. Salone winced sympathetically at the waitress squishing his ears. She imagined it would be slightly like shutting one's fingers in the door. She put her camera away in it's bag and returned her gaze to Jared, wondering briefly what kind of creature he was.

Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime)

Post by Artemis April 21st 2013, 11:01 am

"House?" questioned Artemis, trying to figure out the meaning of this foreign word. It didn't bug her long as she soon got mesmerized with her drinks bubbly nature. She had no idea what the strange drink was but she reached up and licked the drink, sampling some of it. It tasted interested, there was something about it she wasn't sure she liked. But at the same time she did like it. She took another lick, still not sure. She moved back unsure about the drink. She then let out of a small burp and she jumped in surprise, covering her mouth. She waited a bit then took a few more licks of the drink. Jumping and covering her mouth again when she let out another small burp. She then turn to the fries. She knew what these were. When she would look for scraps in the city she would get these occasionally. She picked one up and tasted it and once she confirmed what it was she began to wolf down the fries savagely.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wolf April 21st 2013, 6:41 pm

"Well we could go there and hang out if you looking for something to do. I guess it would be better to change my plans since I had them before I bumped into Artemis." Jared was about to explain what a house was when Artemis got distracted by her Pepsi. He turned back to Salone when she asked why he was staying in a hotel."I don't live around here, actually I haven't lived anywhere in a while so I guess I'm technically homeless... But it works for me; I just go around the country doing freelance computer work. I have a really good reputation and do great work if I may say so myself so I get paid pretty well. I generally just get a hotel or motel room in the area I'm working in. It's not for everyone but I like it."He took a big sip of his Pepsi and ate a few more fries. He heard his stomach rumble, they were already disagreeing with him but he liked the taste a lot. "What about you, have you lived here long. He hadn't even paused to consider how strange it must have been to this girl he went around the country by himself. Mostly because it really wasn't that strange but he often forgot how young other people actually thought he was. "Do you like it here?" He smiled at Artemis as she inhaled the fries "Be careful, you don't want to choke." Then waitress came back and informed them that their steaks would only be a couple more minutes. He knew he could wait that long, but Artemis seemed to be voracious.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 095a8ec5-5ede-4059-9ce8-12d2e252c884
Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 108
Job : Searching...
Humor : So you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people then?
Registration date : 2011-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 21st 2013, 7:05 pm

"It's great, not too hot or cold in the winter," Salone chuckled at Artemis and her drink. She ran her fingers briefly through the wolf girl's hair before turning back to Jared. "Work? Shouldn't you be in high school?"
Jared would get along great with Penny, her roommate was constantly fixing things and trying to figure out how to build computers. But how could he be traveling around when he looked to be in his mid teens? Salone arched an eyebrow and then fed Artemis a few of her french fries while she finished her pizza.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 21st 2013, 7:29 pm

Artemis looked up from her fries when she felt someone's fingers through her hair. She looked confused until Salone gave her some fries and she returned to wolfing down the ones she had left. She finished them quickly then looked around. Salone and Jared had there food but Salone smelt like blood and Artemis had the feeling Jared would fight for his food. Instead she just watched the bubbles of her pepsi until her steak came out. The waitress didn't even have to put it down before she started to tear the steak apart. Using he hands to tear it up and biting into the steak. Overall it seemed like how a dog or a wolf would eat it's prey. After a few minutes she was done, the entire steak rested in her belly and she stretched, juices from the steak all over her face and front.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wolf April 22nd 2013, 9:41 pm

"I prefer the cold actually. Well what you consider cold anyway... Humans need a lot of heat." Jared watched as Artemis pigged out of her fries, she seemed to be very hungry. He didn't think he should have anymore fries so he slid his basket over to her. "I believe you're referring to how old I look. I look a little younger than I am, well by human standards anyway. I'm actually nineteen years old. Which is good for me since the laws of this country wouldn't let anyone under eighteen go around the country like this. But if you're worried about my education I attained knowledge equivalent to a high-school degree when I was 7." The waitress interrupted with their food and set it down. Or tried to in Artemis' case. If she had been hungrier the poor girl could have lost an arm. She had one of the busboys helping with Jared's plate because of how heavy it was. The steak was absolutely enormous. It was about as big as the boy's entire torso. He wanted to keep talking but he planned on getting this steak for free. Though he could simply talk and eat at the same time he didn't want to be distracted. Instead of cutting it he picked up the whole thing and took a big bite of it. In seconds the bite he took was in his stomach and he took another. He repeated this till a little over half was gone. For most people this would have taken quite a while, but he had managed to do it in two minutes. Artemis was a good deal into her steak too. Salone would probably be shocked at how much these two ate, particularly Jared. The people around them had started staring again, and those who had laughed at the prospect of Jared beating the steak challenge had begun cheering him on. A couple minutes more and he had finished, may of the other patrons taking pictures of him and the empty plate. Then they had the chef who prepared it come out to congratulate him on finishing.

Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 3 095a8ec5-5ede-4059-9ce8-12d2e252c884
Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Humor : So you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 22nd 2013, 10:44 pm

Salone nodded, "What are you exactly?"
She watched him eat with a mildly amused expression on her face. To be honest she wasn't really surprised considering he had ears like a wolf and his odd aging. "So your two years younger than me," Her voice held a hint of surprise. Interesting, but he looked so young.
She guessed there were many species she had yet to hear off and Salone offered Artemis a napkin. She guessed Artemis would most likely rip it to shreds but it was worth a shot. She leaned her head on her hand and watched Jared and Artemis finish their meal. Salone herself had odd quirks but they didn't stand out like a pair of ears or running around half naked. Her blonde bangs fell in her face and she brushed them out of the way.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 24th 2013, 4:21 pm

When Salone handed Artemis the napkin she though it was more food. She tore into it but immediately regret it. Sticking her tongue out she began to pick the pieces of napkin out of it. She watched Jared after she finished her food. People seemed to be cheering him on, but she didn't exactly understand why. She stretched again and waited for Jared. She felt like following him for a while longer and the girl interested her.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wolf April 25th 2013, 3:53 pm

"Well I'm a member of a different terrestrial race called Fenrians. We have a really low population because of our female's fertility rate, but because of how long we live it keeps our race from dying out." He brushed off the tiny scraps of meat that he had carelessly gotten onto his shirt; and after finishing off his Pepsi he stood up. "Do you want to go somewhere else now? Salone, you live here. Where would a fun place to hang out be?

(Bad post, I think we need some actual conflict)

Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 25th 2013, 6:31 pm

"So your an alien?" Salone said, grinning.
The idea intrigued her. The blonde haired girl considered his other question.
"We do have some awesome pools, shopping, and-" She stopped talking as her phone buzzed. Salone checked it and sighed. "I have to go pick up my dog from the groomers. You guys can come if you want."
She invited them, picked up her bags, and then payed for her meal. She pulled her car keys out of her pocket to see if they were coming. This was going to be an interesting experience.

((There I set it up for Chaos))

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 29th 2013, 9:42 pm

Artemis followed Salone outside, not paying much attention to Jared. She had waked up to a strange metal bug and got into it. Artemis walked around it trying to figure it out what it was. She jumped when the engine start. She was about to enter the car but then a scent caught her attention. Smelling the air she followed the scent. Eventually turning into a hawk and flying off.

(Artemis left, sorry for the really weak post)
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wolf April 29th 2013, 10:27 pm

"Actually no, I'm not an alien. Like I said I'm a terrestrial race. That means from Earth." He was going to say something else but Salone's phone started ringing. He didn't care too much for cell phones. They were convenient and all, but for someone with hearing as good as his it was torture. People droned on and on about such inane things on them, and of course he could hear each conversation in the room. He didn't say anything to Salone though She had dropped off her dog at the pet groomer's and apparently is was time to pick it up. He decided that it might be fun to go along.
"I guess I can go. Who knows, it might be fun." After Salone had gathered her things she payed for her meal and left, without a second thought Artemis followed behind her, and Jared nearly did the same. Then he saw their waitress and remembered he had to pay for the food. He had gotten his steak for free but unfortunately it didn't cover the whole meal. He reached into the back of his dress pants' pocket, careful not to put a hole in them with his claws, and took out his wallet. He quickly counted up their order in his head and gently set a crisp twenty on the table along with a ten for the tip. He casually walked out of the restaurant and up to Salone's car only to see Artemis run off in the same direction as an interesting scent he had caught.
"Well I guess that's goodbye then..." He was sad to see Artemis go; he really liked her and he hoped he could see her again soon. He was about to get into the passenger seat of the car when he felt something in his pocket. He reached in and plucked out a weathered birthday card. It looked like it had gone through the washer. He must have left it in his pocket. He had completely forgot about the invitation, and if he remembered correctly he only had a few days till the date written on it. He opened the door a crack and leaned in before speaking.
"I'm really sorry Salone but I have to go. I just remembered there's somewhere I have to be in a few days. And since it's in another state I really need to get everything packed up. I really enjoyed meeting you; if you ever want to talk sometime you can reach me here." He took out his wallet and handed her a business card from it. It was very fancy and had a black wolf's paw on the front and back. It had his email address on it and the number of a phone service that routed his calls to whatever hotel he was staying in. He smiled and said bye before disappearing off into the horizon.

(Wolf is gone :p)

Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 29th 2013, 11:26 pm

Salone leaned against her car door and took the card, turning over it's glossy surface and then she put it in her pocket.
"You can count on it wolf boy," She grinned and got into her car. She watched Jared go, her fingers drumming on the steering wheel. He was slightly odd... but in a good way. Salone threw the car into reverse and pulled out of the parking lot, to go pick up her dog. With that she watched him walk away in her rear-view mirror before rounding the corner.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top