The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_voting_barWolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime)

Post by Shadow Wolf April 16th 2013, 12:39 am

"Artemis... The Goddess of the hunt in Greek myth. That certainly seems to fit you. When Artemis knocked over the picture his heart skipped a beat. He was a little upset, but he wasn't the kind of person to be mean over something like that. He stared longingly at the picture. In it were three Fenrians, a boy, and a beautiful young woman that looked to be about the same age as the boy. The girl was holding a baby who didn't look more than a few days old. The weird thing about the picture was that the boy looked just like Jared, only a few of years older and he had white fur at the base of his ears instead of them being all black like Jared's. He took hold of the picture and smiled. "These are my parents, and that baby is me. It's hard being out here sometimes, being away from my family. I haven't seen Mom and Dad in about 3 years I think." After setting the picture down he sat on the bed next to Artemis.

"Well they're not bad... but I don't think they'll let us in if you're dressed like that." When he looked at Artemis when was blushing; something he hadn't seen her do before. He was about to ask her if why she was when she started taking her top off. At first he didn't understand what she was doing, but when she started pulling it up he got the idea. He immediately looked away and ran into the bathroom and threw a towel back for her. His whole face was bright red and he felt like he was going to faint. "Th-that's not what I meant! You cover yourself up, I have an idea." Being careful not to look at Artemis he made his way to the window and climbed out. He heard that the woman in the room next to his had gone into a coma, and as tragic as it was it presented him with an opportunity. He climbed over to the window of her room and opened the window. Luckily she had left it unlocked. After he climbed in he He opened up the closet and took a few dresses and shoes out. They were very nice, and thankfully she was about the same size as Artemis. When he got back into the room he stared at the wall to avoid seeing Artemis in case she was still topless and held out the dresses. Try these on you can where whichever one you like best to the restaurant.

(You thought He would look/stare didn't you? Ha! You underestimate how much of a gentleman he is.)

Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-04-24

Back to top Go down

Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime)

Post by Artemis April 16th 2013, 10:53 pm

(Nope just trying to make him uncomfortable XD)

Jared threw a towel at her telling her to cover her self up. So she went back on the bed and sat on her knees, the towel draped over her back, She thought that's what he meant. He then disappeared for a moment saying he had an idea. Artemis just sat on the bed till he returned with some weird tube like clothing. She struggled with it but after a few minutes she got annoyed with all of them, transformed into a wolf and tore them all up.

"They no work, wear hides." said Artemis pulling her hide clothing back on. "We go food now."

(sorry it's crap, maybe in the future if there are other girls around who try to get her in a dress you may be more successful.)
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wolf April 16th 2013, 11:07 pm

(It's fine. I understand that it can be tough to come up with stuff sometimes. BTW Maria turned out pretty cool, I like her. It actually might not be too long till she meets Wolf. I had him join, I needed something to do with him and it really made sense.)

Well I guess that will just have to do... He opens the door to the hotel room and motions for her to go out. Once she came out he locked and closed the door, and then sped down to the lobby. However instead of running to the restaurant he motioned for a cab. Though he could have run to the restaurant he didn't want to get his nice clothes messed up. When a cab finally pulled up he got in and told Artemis to do the same.

(See I have bad posts too... I just can't think. Maybe we should add someone to the thread, either long term or just a cameo. Add some conflict. Any ideas for a good person to invite if we do that?)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 095a8ec5-5ede-4059-9ce8-12d2e252c884
Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Searching...
Humor : So you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 17th 2013, 6:08 pm

Salone was sitting at the bar in the restaurant named Jacki's. It was the typical college student hang out for those who attended the local university. A science textbook sat propped open and she was chewing on the end of a pen. She made a note here and there and highlighted a phrase or two to put it in her notes later... if she had time. She had to type up her article for the news tonight and get that to her boss tomorrow along with all of her pictures. Her camera bag sat next to her messenger bag on the floor, zipped shut. In her messenger bag all of her medications were in there as well as her three notebooks, binder, thousands of pens, and a change of clothes. At age 18 Salone had been diagnosed with a genetic disorder that made it almost impossible for her to stay in a human shape. Her shifting abilities were handy but her human body was barely able to withstand the pain.
Salone looked up when her meal was delivered and she shut her book, starting on the pizza and fries.
"Thanks," She told the waiter. She sipped her drink and dipped her fries in sauce.
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 17th 2013, 9:41 pm

Jared and Artemis went to the restaurant he wanted to go to but was kicked out almost immediately. Mainly for how Artemis was dressed which the host described as almost nothing. So Artemis followed Jared to another restaurant, this one was called Jacki's. They walked in, it seemed like a cool place but a sent cause Artemis to perk up. A sent, something that smelled like multiple animals. She followed the sent till she was a few feet away. The smell came from a girl. Artemis jumped to the girl, most likely this would knock the girl over. She attempted to lick the girl on the face. She smelled almost the same as her.

(Bad post is bad, but hey it gets them to meet XD)
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wolf April 17th 2013, 10:25 pm

Jared was rather embarrassed about being thrown out the restaurant. The two had gotten a lot of strange looks too. "I guess we just have to go somewhere else... I know another place that has some good food. I guess neither of us are dressed right now. I'm overdressed and you're uh... He started blushing again. "Anyway lets get going..." When they got to the restaurant he held the door open for her and followed her in. He smelled something strange and he could tell Artemis did too. (So do all three of us have heightened senses?) He walked with her to it's source. When they got there Artemis jumped at the girl and tried to lick her face. "Artemis! I'm really sorry, she's uh... Not from around here."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 095a8ec5-5ede-4059-9ce8-12d2e252c884
Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Humor : So you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 17th 2013, 10:35 pm

Salone yelped at being licked and nearly knocked her drink over onto her text book. She managed to save the book but not her food and she managed to shove the person off. The server hurried over and began to clean up while Salone groaned at the soda on her shirt and pants. The 21 year old growled and held her shirt away from her body.
"Holy frankenstein," She cursed and she looked up at the Duo... a very odd duo. A girl half dressed in skins and a tiny kid. "It's okay, I have my scrubs and I have a change of clothes."
The girl was acting like a dog? Salone arched an blonde eyebrow and looked back at the boy, who in turn was incredibly short. Salone's brown eyes flicked between the two and she dove to pick up her camera bag and messenger bag to avoid getting them trampled by the dog girl.

((No she doesn't have heightened senses in her human form))

My Peoples:

Wolves at the gate (Artemis, Anime) - Page 2 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 17th 2013, 10:54 pm

"Wolf?" asked Artemis. She looked confused at the girl, shouldn't she be a wolf? She didn't seem very happy with her greeting. "No wolf?" Artemis was confused. Weren't they the same? Maybe she needed to give an example. With that train of thought Artemis transformed into a wolf and went up to lick the girl again. She then transform back to her human form. "Wolf?"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wolf April 17th 2013, 11:32 pm

(Kind of ironic, Jared looks like a dog but Artemis is the one acting like one.)

"I think this might be normal for her. She did the exact same thing to me when we first met. I'm Jared, and this is Artemis. It's nice to meet you." He put out his hand and smiled. His ears started twitching and he squinted. It was loud in here, and he was getting a bit of a headache. "No offense, but what are you? It's obvious by your smell and the fact that Artemis thinks you're a wolf that you aren't a normal human." Jared looked around people had started staring. A lot of guys were leering at Artemis, and he was getting some attention from the girls. A different kind of attention of course; Jared looked pretty young and they just thought he was adorable. He had started to get used to it though. "I'll pay for the drink she spilled when you get your bill. But right now I'm getting hungry." He got the attention of a waitress. "I want to try the 72oz steak challenge, rare. What do you want Artemis?" He would have ordered it raw but he had been here before and knew they wouldn't do it. At the mention of the challenge a few people started to laugh. Of course there was no way a kid as small as him could eat that whole thing. The waitress smiled, she knew better she had waited on him before and knew he could put away a lot. She looked over to Artemis and waited for her order.

(I hope this post is better than my recent ones.)

Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 17th 2013, 11:48 pm

The girl gaped at the shape shifting girl and took a step back.
"Salone," She said, eyeing the ears. They looked soft and fluffy, Salone reached out tentatively with her hand and grasped it in a shake. Salone, even though she was terminally ill, had a good grip. The handshake was brief and her brown eyes flicked back to Artemis.
"I am nobody of importance," She stated and she pulled her bags over her shoulder, starting for the bathroom. Once in there she locked herself in and changed into her jeans and Maximum Beat band shirt. Then without warning, she doubled over coughing. Her chest heaved as she struggled to draw air in through her lungs. After about five minutes it stopped. Salone wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and she saw streaks of blood. Not good. She walked out and rinsed her mouth and washed her hands... the boy and the girl could smell her... could they smell her illness? Salone walked back out, eyeing the two warily.
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 19th 2013, 12:08 am

"No wolf?" said Artemis confused as the girl looked at her surprised. After Jared stepped in for her, they learned her name. "Sa-Loo-Un?" said Artemis, repeating the name the best she could. The girl then went into the rest room so some reason Artemis didn't understand. Jared ordered something, but she really didn't pay attention. Instead she tugged on his shirt sleeve. "Food." said Artemis, trying to relay what she wanted. She looked around the restaurant and saw someone with a strange small rectangle pointed at her, or at least in her direction. She walked over to the man and took the phone from him, ignore his protests. She looked at the metal box curiously and began to walk away with it. The man grabbed her arm and began to pull her back. In an instant she transformed into a wolf and bit the mans, breaking the skin. His phone falling and landed on the floor. She transformed back and picked up the strange box again. One side of it was cracked now but the thing still interested her. She walked back to where Jared was.

"Food?" she repeated. It was around that time the girl came back out of the restroom. Artemis smelled blood that wasn't the man's blood. The smell came from the girl. She walked over to the girl and sniffed her over. She sniffed around her face for a while before pulling back. "Hurt?" said Artemis confused, the man's blood dripping from her teeth.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wolf April 19th 2013, 12:38 am

Artemis only said food when Jared was trying to figure out what to get for her so he just went with what he had gotten himself, only around half the size. He didn't really know how much a human like her could eat. The waitress took their drink orders before going back he asked for Pepsi for the both of them. Suddenly Artemis started walking away and toward a guy taking pictures of her. "Where are you going Artemis? This probably isn't going to go well..." Then something happened that surprised him Artemis took the man's phone and when he tried to take it back she turned into a wolf and bit the mans arm. He was in a bit of shock; sure Artemis was a little strange but she had been nothing but nice to him so far. He had no idea why she suddenly started acting like this. When she walked back over to him he grabbed her arm. "Artemis what on Earth are you doing?! You can't just go around attacking people and taking their stuff! Though he had raised his voice he wasn't really yelling and his tone showed concern rather than anger. He took the phone and gave it back to the man. He gave him his number and said he would pay for the medical bills if he didn't go to the police. Though he wasn't rich Jared did rather well for himself, he did freelance I.T. work wherever he was currently staying and did web design for large companies. It was nice that he could pretty much work on his schedule.

When he came back he stared up into Artemis' eyes and for the first time since they had met he looked very serious. "Artemis promise me you won't do anything like that again tonight, ok? We're lucky we aren't being thrown out for that. I'm not mad, I just don't want you to get into trouble." When Salone came back he gave her a curious but kind look and cocked his head a little to the side. Are you ok? I smell blood on you..."

Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 19th 2013, 12:54 am

"I'm fine," Salone blew the duo's concerns off.
She doubted they would leave the fact she smelled of blood alone. The waitress returned with a new plate of food for Salone and she ate the pizza and the fries with gusto. She checked her watch and sighed, it wasn't as late as she thought. With Penny out of town, Salone was in charge of Sasha. Their big fluffy king shepherd, who happened to be rather cuddly. Salone reached into her bag, pulled out her camera, and started flipping through the pictures. Paying particular attention to the two next to her, she watched them interact. Viewing the boy with ears as the exasperated parent and Artemis as the wild child who refused to listen. She took a picture and looked at it. Salone had captured their relationship perfectly.
Then a thought occurred to her, "Do you kids have anywhere to go tonight?"
Generally she wouldn't care but she couldn't help but be intrigued by the two.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 19th 2013, 9:17 pm

Artemis looked surprised when Jared took the phone from her. She wasn't expecting it. He talked down to her, trying to get her to promise never to do that again. She looked at him confused, her eye looking innocent as if she did nothing wrong. "Do what?" she asked. She didn't realize she did anything wrong. Salone then asked if they where suppose to be anywhere tonight. "Forest!" said Artemis happily, not knowing that the answer could be taken the wrong way.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wolf April 19th 2013, 9:49 pm

"I guess we could go to the forest if you want. I was planning on going back to the hotel to take a shower and do a little work though. He looked at Salone and smiled. "What did you have in mind though?" The waitress brought out Artemis and Jared's drinks as well as a basket of fries for each of them. Jared liked fires but they didn't really agree with him. His body was designed to to eat or digest vegetables. Which was rather obvious if you took a look at his teeth. He did like the saltiness of them though and decided to have a few. When the waitress started to walk away she looked back at Jared's ears. She kind of wanted to touch them. She bit the insides of her lips while contemplating and then reached out. They were really soft and fluffy, but right after she grabbed them he pulled back and glared at her. He had gotten used to this behavior, but still didn't like it. Nor did he understand. He didn't go around grabbing people by their ears so why did they do it to him? The waitress ran off and he took a sip of his Pepsi. It was sweet, but it burned a little on the way down. He liked the sensation though, it felt kind of cool. "I think I might stay out late tonight.

Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 19th 2013, 10:13 pm

"I was going to offer you two a room at my house but I guess that won't be necessary." Salone said, finishing her drink. It was sprite and the bubbles rose to the surface.
"Why are you staying at a hotel?" She asked, eating another fry. Salone winced sympathetically at the waitress squishing his ears. She imagined it would be slightly like shutting one's fingers in the door. She put her camera away in it's bag and returned her gaze to Jared, wondering briefly what kind of creature he was.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top