The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_vote_lcapI don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_voting_barI don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) Empty I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider)

Post by Artemis April 5th 2013, 11:59 pm

Ariana shuffled her feet down the hall of the Dominus base. She had her head down and kept to herself. No matter how long she has been here she kept getting weird look. Even if she made herself look full human she would get strange looks. She walked into the mess hall and got in line for food. She didn't need food and even when she got food she could place it anywhere on her body and it would absorb into her body and she would get the nutrients that way. But getting food made her feel, different afterwards. A strange pleasant feeling she didn't know how to describe. She shuffled slowly through the line, picking up food and placing it on the trays like other humans. She got to the end of the line and smiled. She didn't have any money, she didn't need it but every store in the court knew this and all food she ordered was billed to Dominus. The cashier looked at her and rolled his eyes, lazily waving her a long. She would do this everyday, and always visited the same restaurant. It was a burger joint and every day she would get the same burger and fries. Her smiled dropped as well did her shoulders as she shuffled away trying to find a seat. Most of the tables were filled or blocked her out when she got close. She looked down at the floor as she walked along. Probably going to eat in her room like she always did. But then she ran into somebody and tumbled to the floor, sending food everywhere.

"I-I'm sorry." said Ariana, picking up the food off the person not really looking to see who it is. She absorbed the food as she went along cleaning the mess off the person.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) Empty Re: I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider)

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 6th 2013, 4:23 pm

Leonardo Cratus awoke from his bed at precisely 0600 hours giving him time to shut off the alarm, put on Physical Fitness Cloths and run 'outside' to the Base's 'Illusion Room'. Which was essentially a square facility which was a round room, and if you were to run it it would be exactly one mile. The room was a training facility in the sense that when you entered a scientist behind a desk overlooking the room would change the room to best fit the agents training routine. For The Perfect Soldier this consisted of a track along with pull up bars, mats for sit-ups and push-ups as well as weights. He walked into the middle of the room and stretched out before turning to the pull-up bar to truly start this day.

Two hours later at 0800, Leonardo Cratus exited the 'Illusion Room' and jogged over to his quarters where he grabbed some change of clothes. These clothes consisted of ACU Pants, a black skin tight t-shirt, and combat boots. This was his standard uniform or clothes he wore while moving around the base. Grabbing them along with a towel he took off to the men's locker room where he changed out of what he was wearing and got into the shower. Upon finishing said shower, it was now 0900 he dressed in his clothes and went about his day, looking forward to lunch in three hours.

1200 hours, lunch time, Leonardo Cratus moved through the Dominus base and located the local 'burger' shop. Sliding his way through the doors he moved through the line and ordered one Cheeseburger with a side of medium fries and a water to drink. Paying for the food with what money he had on him he left the line to find himself a seat at the tables. Of course upon moving from the line about ten feet he ran, or rather the girl, bumped into him and spilt her food on top of him. She quickly apologized and cleaned all the spilt food up. Perfect, he shook his head and knelt down, setting his own food next to him, and helped her finish cleaning up. "It's perfectly alright... Just watch where your going next time...meta." He muttered before standing up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) Empty Re: I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider)

Post by Artemis April 6th 2013, 11:09 pm

Ariana shrunk back a bit as the man spoke. He started off really kinda but she felt a sense of hostility near the end. Even then she smiled. The man called her meta, which she had observed meant meta-human. If he considered her human did it mean she was becoming more human? She didn't know but she collected the remainder of her food and shuffled off to find a seat. She lapped the cafeteria a few times happily trying to find an open seat. But as usual most people blocked her off from sitting with them and she eventually made it back to the table with the man from earlier. He seemed to be sitting by himself so she decided to give him some company.

"H-hi again..." said Ariana sitting across from him at the table with a shy smile. She placed her tray down and slowly picked at her fries. "Y-you called me a meta... t-thanks..."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 7th 2013, 10:44 pm

When she collected the remainder of her food and took off Leonardo shook his head and continued off in the direction he was aiming for from the start. An isolated table near the back, but just in reaches to listen to all the conversations that went along in this ‘cafeteria’ of sorts. It was the perfect spot for a person like him, a person who would kill each and every one of the Meta-Humans who resided within this establishment if given the chance. Why, one might ask, the answer was a simple one; meta-humans were a disgrace to the imperfect world in which they all lived in and must be eradicated off the face of the earth before they had a chance to spawn and repopulate in their ungodly image. At least, that is what Sergeant Leonardo Cratus, the Perfect Soldier believed.

Reaching out he took the burger in his hands and took a bite out of it, chewing the meaty goodness before setting it back down on his plate. It was not long after he had swallowed the meat that someone sat down at his table. Raising an eyebrow he turned his head to see who it was only to notice it was the same meta-human from before, the strange girl who bumped into him and spilled her food. “Of course I called you a Meta, it is what you are, isn’t it? And don’t take it as a compliment, coming from me it’s anything but.” He spoke out before taking some of his fries and chewing them and then swallowing them down all in one swift motion. He knew not who this girl was or why she was sitting with him, but if they had been anywhere else under Dominus protocol, one he’d probably make up, he’d shoot her and kill her just for being a meta-human.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 7th 2013, 11:07 pm

"B-But calling me Meta would imply that I'm human." said Ariana. She picked up her burger and took a bite, even though she could absorb it into her body as is, it made her feel human. "I'm made entirely of metal... My mom created me 5 years ago... I've been trying to find her but I haven't been able to. I don't particularly like it here, they keep running tests on me, saying that I'm an impossibly. Liquid metal shouldn't be able to walk or talk or think. But they said that they are the bset chance of finding my Mom and that the real world is a dangerous place and I have no way of finding her out there. But I don't like the tests they do to me. They touch me all over the place and put stuff in me and poke me with other objects."

She slouched down where she was sitting, but short straightened out. Out of no where she lunged at the man, to give him a hug. "Calling me meta is the nicest thing anyone has has to me."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 8th 2013, 7:33 pm

Of course she was a talker, why wouldn’t she be? Leo thought to himself as he continued to eat his food, only half listening to what she had to say out of what little respect he had left for her kind. As she rambled off he continued to eat his food and drink his drink, only nodding when it seemed necessary. He cared not that she was created in some lab experiment, it only proved his theory that scientists and doctors were just as bad, if not worse, than Meta-Humans and when he had dealt with them he would rid the world of Doctors as well. They may be essential for ‘healing’ people but when everyone else advances to the next stage of human evolution such as him doctors will no longer be needed. He’d simply be pushing humanity towards the right path.

“While that is a very interesting story, if I call you a meta-human is not a compliment in any way shape or form. Like most of the people working here I despise Meta-Humans but I myself wish them eradicated off the face of the earth. For good.” He said standing up and throwing out his trash before leaving and exiting the cafeteria. Upon leaving he looked at his watch, realizing he still had some time to spare before he was to be at his next training session. So, he turned down a hallway he hardly ever walked and continued along it for a while until he heard, talking, and then shouting, and then talking again. Yet it all seemed to be coming from the same room, and the same voice.

This of course interested the Perfect Soldier and he moved closer, leaning up against the wall but pulling a cigar out and lighting it to make it seem as if he wasn’t eavesdropping. So there he stood, listening in on what was being said as he smoked the cigar, his first of the day but certainly not his last. Most soldiers either did not smoke or somehow only did so when they weren’t on duty, if only to keep their lungs in tip top shape but not Leonardo. No, because of his regenerative capabilities he smoked whenever he pleased, lungs always going back to perfect condition. The taste was the main reason he did it, but it also helped past the times when ‘staking out’ like he was doing so now.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus April 8th 2013, 9:40 pm

The Dominus base was on a higher alert than usual on this day. Elena Vexus was returning from the field in order to check the that everything was still in order. Those were not her true reasons for coming to the base, however no one ever questioned her motives. People have died for doing something like that. A check up by someone as high ranking as Elena Vexus was almost unheard of so there were whispers as to why she might actually be there. She was being flow in by a heavily armed helicopter fleet that would land at the south side of the base. Vexus had brought two of her Android bodyguards as she was not very fond of the Dominus personal that she was offered. Who better to be trusted than artificial intelligence.
The walkway was lined with Dominus soldiers that saluted her as she walked by with her two guards. Elena briskly made her way through the base, her heels clicking with every step and her bright dress sparkling with every movement. She pulled on the purple gloves to keep them taught on her arms as her two guards in front of her pushed two doors open that lead to what appeared to be the cafeteria. The room grew instantly silent and everyone stood and saluted her once she entered. Anyone who had been in her general path quickly moved aside to make way for her. There were plenty of freak shows and losers that gathered to dine, nothing appeared to be out of the norm for the time being. No one in the agency really knew who she was or what she could do but they did know that she was powerful. The parade of three passed through the doors exiting the room and she was back into another hallway.
A few doors down she noticed an agent leaning against a wall, zooming in on his face she was able to identify him as "Leonardo" otherwise known as "The Perfect Soldier" from a previous encounter with one of her personal Agents Helena Vexus. She continued down the hallways and picked up sound waves from inside the room of the wall that he was leaning against. He must have been listening into the conversation that was being had in the room. Analyzing the frequencies she picked up she concluded that it was no one of any importance, meaning that their conversation was also meaningless. Vexus was a little closer to him now, within distance that she could be head at a normal speaking voice
"Leonardo, didn't your mother ever teach you it's not polite to eavesdrop...?" She said calm and cooly as she passed by him, her eyes not even making contact with his own.
Vexus knew that he kept his identity a very deep secret, so she was hoping to stir him up slightly be showing that she knew who he was. She continued down the hallway for a while until she reached a wall where the hallway continued to the right, in the corner where the two walls met and touched a very specific spot injecting a handful of her nanomites to move the tumblers on the lock causing it to split and open up. Vexus walked into the secret room and the doors closed behind her. There was the possibility that the Soldier had followed her to try and listen to what she might be doing however the walls were sound proof and Air tight. The only air that was let in was from the few seconds that it had been open for, humans wouldn't be able to survive in here for a more than a couple minutes due to the lack of oxygen.
This room was surprisingly large housing and entire SuperComputer that was connected to Vexus' Quantum Computer hidden on the other side of the world somewhere. Vexus turned on the lights in the room followed by the large screen in the room. It displayed hundreds of live feeds all around the world off different MetanHumans, including Dominus agents. She pressed a few keys and an image of what appeared to a metal gauntlet. She typed a little bit more and the SuperComputer roared to life. The sound of the servers sounded the a small plane engine, which is the main reason why Vexus soundproofed the room. The computer was running calculations and simulations of this gauntlet trying to get everything just right. With the information that Dominus held on the supernatural and the history that they had in the world, it was simply the perfect place for Vexus to start working on her latest project. She liked to call it the 'Void Gauntlet' which would allow her to tear holes in space and time giving her the capabilities of moving through different dimensions, traveling to parallel universes and so much more. The completion of this device would mark the start of Vexus' hold over this reality...

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 8th 2013, 10:21 pm

The man left shortly after she talking and left. She slouched down in her seat again and just picked at her food for a while. After a few more minutes the doors burst open and people started to part as something made it through the Cafeteria. Not being able to see who was passing through Ariana got up curiously and pushed herself to the front. She only caught a glimpse of the women who was was following behind two guards.

"Mom..." said Ariana under her breath, a mixture of happiness, surprise and fear in her voice. She followed after them abruptly, not really thinking, trying to catch up to them. She saw the man she had talked to earlier, but she ignored him and pasted by him. "Mommy..." said Ariana, in a trance like state as she past him, fixated on the woman. She saw the woman open two panels of the wall. Ariana sped up to try and squeeze in before the walls close but she was a few seconds to late. The walls closed on her and she began to freak out, her eyes widening, She began to pound on the wall frantically.

"Mom! Mom! Let me in! Don't you remember me?" said Ariana frantically, getting louder and louder. "Mom let me in!" She pounded on the door a few more seconds then stopped and frantically looked for a crack she could slip through, when she couldn't find one she returned to pounding on the door. "Mom! Mom!" repeated Ariana over and over metal tears beginning to stream down her face.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 9th 2013, 4:22 pm

Just as Leonardo thought he had heard enough of the conversation and how pointless it truly was and went to move away Elena Vexus, a higher ranking member of Dominus passed by him and commented on him eavesdropping. He wasn’t quite sure how she knew his first name, or how she knew he was eavesdropping. As most people would have just assumed he was simply smoking a cigar, which was the obvious conclusion. He simply ignored her though his expressions never changing as he continued to smoke the cigar and watching her walk past. Leo was going to find out just what it was she was doing here, and who she was but he didn’t want her knowing that is what he was doing, so he waited until she rounded the corner before standing straight up to move.

Unfortunately for him when he stood up the liquid girl came rushing past him chasing after Elena in a trance like stage, muttering the word mommy. So, Elena must have been her creator, and if Dominus members worked on liquid girl it meant Elena had a higher influence than he had originally thought. This was all too interesting and was certainly not information he was willing to pass up. Pressing a button on his watch his cloths and he himself turned invisible, using a cloaking device developed by the United States Military which allowed for camouflaged operatives to sneak in wherever needed. Upon becoming cloaked to radar, sonar, uav, and most other forms of tracking devices he followed after the two females…if either could truly be called that.

Rounding the corner himself he watched as Elena entered a secret door and it quickly closed behind her, letting the metal girl stop short in front of the now blank wall. Interesting, she had even more secrets up her sleeve than he realized, perhaps that was even where she kept that robotic bitch Helena. That would certainly be a fight Leonardo wouldn’t mind reenacting, except with an outcome even more favorable for him than the last one had been. He wasn’t completely sure how to react to the situation before him though, the situation of course being the hysterical lab rat screaming for mommy, but figured it would be best if he simply inched his way forward yet staying camouflaged. So, this is of course what he did, moving forward until he was behind a filing cabinet looking around it to watch all that transpired.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus April 11th 2013, 5:58 pm

Vexus continued typing on her computer, checking more statistics and running a few more simulations. For a moment she thought she heard banging on the outside wall, however she dismissed it thinking that it was only a couple of Dominus members horsing around. After a few more clicks on her supercomputer four pillars that were only a little bit taller than the processors rose up from from the floor in the four corners of the room. They appeared to give off a strange energy as the space around them looked warped and distorted. After the four pieces of technology surfaced she was certain that she heard a bang on the door. Undoubtedly intentional. The walls were too thick for any types of her visions to see through and she had no need to install a camera. And again she heard the bang. Vexus cursed under her breath wondering who it could have been that followed her. There was a very good chance that it had been Leonardo whom she had made a comment to not too long ago, but she did not recall him being powerful enough to hit the wall hard enough for sound to travel through. Whoever it was Vexus was going to deal with them swiftly. She turned off all the lights and deactivated the computer turning it bitch black in the room. She then unlocked the door which caused it to suddenly lift up.
With Vexus' heat vision activated she could see what appeared to be a female form enter the room, however her body temperature was much lower than your average human's, or super's for that matter. Since she couldn't properly see who or what it was that had entered she could not run a diagnostics on it or a face match for that reason, she was literally going in blind with this one. Silently, Vexus instructed her guards to sneak up behind the intruder and restrain them from behind so that she could hopefully get some answers from them. If and/or once that happened the door would close sharply behind them. This person intruding in on Vexus would pay heavily, even if by coming across her work only by accident.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 11th 2013, 9:00 pm

After banging on the door for a bit longer the door opened. The room on the other side was pitch black, like no one was in it.

"Mom?" said Arirana curiously walking into the room slowly. She got a few feet into the room, at the edge of the light that shone into the room. "Mom?" she repeated nervously. She walked farther in, past the light and tried to look around and wasn't able to see anything. Next thing she knew two figures jumped on top of her, retaining her to the ground. "Mom! Mom! Help!" screamed Ariana.After a few seconds she remembered that she could liquefy and she did. She moved to as far in the room as she could, feeling her way around till she found a corner. She hid there as puddle, hoping the people who grabbed her would just pass over her.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 14th 2013, 3:58 pm

The liquid girl banged and banged on the wall, it was as if she truly thought it was going to help her case. Did she not understand that the room was probably sound proof and there would be no way she was getting through into the other side? Leonardo didn't know a lot about Elena Vexus but he knew she was a genius as well as a powerful ability user and was not one to be trifled with; which only explained how fast she moved up through the ranks of Dominus. This all was moving through his mind when the wall flew up, literally, into the ceiling above it and the liquid girl stepped into the room.

Now, usually Leonardo would leave this situation alone but when he saw the door slowly closing down once more and the two people moving in behind liquid girl he acted instead of thinking. He, still invisible, took of sprinting and aimed to tackle down the two people knocking them to the floor. Yet, once he reached the dark room and was in mid step to jump the girl turned into a puddle and slithered away. Mentally cursing his rash actions he stepped back down on the ground and circled back behind a machine where he crouched down and placed his right hand on his Glock .22 pistol, ready for anything. He was in Elena's secret room now, even if he was camouflaged, and he wasn't sure how she'd react if she found out.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus April 18th 2013, 11:23 pm

Vexus watched in the dark through her infrared vision as her closed jumped behind the intruder and the 'cold blooded' individual was reduced to a puddled and slithered into a corner after shouting madness about a 'Mom'. The door to her secret room was shut and sealed off and now it was only a matter of time before the air ran out as well. Though since she could assume that these people were meta-humans they may not need oxygen to survive anyways and creating a airless environment would do nothing.
The clones maneuvered their way back to Elena's side. With a snap of her fingers the lights came to life illuminating every single corner of the room. She glanced over and saw the amorphous blob that had deformed earlier to escape her bodyguards. She made a disgusted face at it, feeling it familiar and slightly curious of its composition, but still disgusted.
"Who, or whatever you are, explain yourself before I kill you..."
Both her guards pulled out a gun and pointed it at the blob which she hoped would take some shape so that her drones at something to aim at. However still with this one cornered her sensors still picked up the slightest presense, she dismissed the information however since it may just have been the excess oxygen in the room though she would still play it safe.
With her two guards ready to fire and keeping an eye on the intruder Vexus walked over to the control panel of the super computer, typed a few things and the monstrous machine roared to life. She then began typing furiously and hundreds of characters and symbols were appearing on the overhead monitor. Elena was creating a computer program, basic and makeshift however it would do the job. After about a minute and a half of typing the monitor's image changed to show a 9x6 grid of squares giving off ripples. On one of the ends of the grids Vexus saw rippling circles bend and change direction outside of their normally plotted pattern. Elena gave a smirk and clicked off the program and glanced over in the direction where her monitor had signaled a disturbance.
The program she had created was basic sonar. Her computer tracked the projection of the sound waves that the processors were giving off and displayed the pattern on screen. Elena knew that herself, her two guards and the blob were the only people that she knew of in the room, however the door was open longer than it had even been so better safe then sorry. Her precations had paid off as there was someone else in the room besides the four. The grid could not pin point exactly where this individual was, thought it gave Vexus the general idea allowing her to monitor that section a little more closely for any movement so more accurately predict a 'surprise' attack.
Her focus then returned back to whatever was now staining her floor, giving it a very dark stare.
"Now then, I am waiting for that explanation..." Vexus said with a small laugh.
"Unfortunately, whatever reason you may have matters not. Because you have stumbled upon this room I cannot allow you to leave. This chamber will be your grave..."

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 30th 2013, 8:14 pm

"M-mom don't you remember me?" said Ariana. She reformed her head and looked at Vexus with big sad eyes. "B-but you made me five years ago, don't you remember?" Ariana crept up towards Vexus, still just a head, 'hair' and a puddle. She move carefully, she had gun pointed at her, she was pretty sure it wouldn't kill her but she still didn't like violence. "Please Mom! You got to remember me! I've been trying to find you for 5 years you can't just forget who I am!" Metal tears began to form in her eyes. How could she forget her?

(OOC: sorry it took so long to post, kinda forgot about this topic)
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus May 11th 2013, 11:57 pm

Vexus scanned her memory banks and came across information pertaining to experimental regenerative exoskeleton materials for future models. But why was it calling her mommy? How could something like this turn sentient and think that Elena, of all people, was her mother. Vexus' guards stepped aside and she moved over the amorphous blob. Her face cringed as she watched it form a face and start to move closer to her. Elena took a couple of steps back trying to keep her distance from this thing.
"You are a failed experiment, and nothing less. And so, you shall be treated as such. I can't have this filth sliding around my work space..."
Vexus unleashed a stream of her black 'fire' from her palm to engulf the sentient puddle. It would be interesting indeed if it survived. It would let Vexus know that her progress in this form of defense were productive, however she could sacrifice the feeling of productivity if it meant getting rid of such a nuisance.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top