The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_vote_lcapFollow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_voting_barFollow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) Empty Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only)

Post by Chellizard March 22nd 2013, 4:17 am

Eighteen hundred hours, and the sun was still warming the shiny metal rides at the state wide Georgia Fair. Warm rays of delightful vitamin D stretched over every inch of brightly painted machinery. Georgia's heat waves were coming in, but it wasn't quite time for summer. Not yet, at least. For now, the wind was an inviting chill to couple with the heat. Laughing children and scolding parents walked the paths between stalls of the travelling fair. Each ride was secure, and mostly safe. Cotton candy machines were whirring to life, and the carousel's rhythmic melody played on a loop. Bumper cars rammed into one another, and the ever inviting scents of popcorn, pretzels, and corn dogs made the smell of this place even more nostalgic for Lieutenant Snowden, also known as Doctor Karma. She was here for a target, and a target alone, hence no Lilia Ivanov on her hip.

"Mama, please don't hurt him.. he looks handsome.." murmured the Prima Ballerina, in her Mother Tongue, hours earlier that day.

"I do what I must, Lilia.. to keep you safe, my daughter.." Skyler said, in a thick Russian accent, tipping a curled index finger up under Lilia's chin.

"Will you promise to win me a stuffed toy?" she asked, cheekily grinning while she did a ballet twirl away from Skyler's touch.

"I'll win you ten," Skyler said, grinning back before packing away her Higpoly, and assorted attachments.

"All right.. soo," she paused, a blush curling over her cheeks.

"Shayla should be here soon, baby doll. Go make sure the bedroom's ready for when I get home. And don't eat all my rocky road!" she called. Her Russian was clipped at the end, a bit lazily spoken.

"All right! Please be safe!" Lilia danced to her mother, hugged her, then twirled on light feet before dashing up the stairs. Skyler stood for a moment in the living room of her Georgia home and sighed. She heard the sound of a helicopter. Shayla had arrived, just in time too. Stepped int of the door, she passed by Shayla who was running up to the porch. "Skyler," she said, a curt nod passed from Shayla to Skyler. "She's in a good mood, better not break down my front door this time." she joked, and then made her way to her silver Corvette.

The ride to the fair was not the longest. Her target was almost alike to her. Almost. His intelligence was mighty high, but he didn't seem to act up to his potential. She read over his profile again, her car parked in an unsuspecting spot in the middle of the gravel lot. Other cars were around of her, keeping her masked in the sea of vehicles. The laptop she used was her own, untraceable, uncrackable, and perfect for storing information and taking on the go. It was Aiva, after all. "Aiva, honey, tell me about 'The Human Weapon' if you don't mind." she said, Aiva's form appearing as a holographic image in the passenger seat. The girl crossed her legs up Indian style and smiled to Skyler.

"As you wish, mother." Aiva started, and then closed her eyes. Her form glitched a few times, patterns of zeros and ones rolling over her opalescent skin. "Acquiring Profile.... Pending... Pending... Profile acquired. Full profile reading, engaged." she said again, and then started to speak as if reading from a document, but not in a monotonous manner. "The Human Weapon; He has deceptively high intelligence. He is gifted with an, apparently, innate skill to understand weapons. His known gadgets include two sets of daggers in the pant legs, two sets of knives in the sleeves and two boomerangs in the chest jacket. He is and African American male; Jamaican based on his physical markers. He is roughly six feet tall, and one hundred and eighty pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. He's handsome." Aiva finished, looking over to Skyler while her hands held up a holographic monitor that showed an image of 'The Human Weapon.'

Chuckling, Skyler smiled. "Well, despite his good looks, I'm here to kill, or capture. Either way, I need to get paid so Lilia has food in her stomach, and a roof over her head.." she said, the thought of bills, and a mortgage on the house being priority two when it came to Lilia's overall physical health. Aiva's holographic form shrank and ran across the dashboard and leaped, diving into Skyler's hand before Skyler stepped out of the car. Hitting the lock button, she slid her keys into her pocket and moved around to the trunk. Punching a numbered code into a seemingly invisible number pad, she then scanned her thumb and the trunk opened. Pressing her palm down, flat, on the floor of the trunk she scanned her hand. The trunk opened to reveal her weaponry. A customized knife, Dominus Grade I battle suit, and her needed clothes. She slipped into the attire quickly, her feet slipping into her combat boots. She wore a skirt and corset combination over top of the battle armor, and had her arm and leg plates on as well. The attire would draw an eye, but sometimes not. People liked to dress up for fairs on occasions.

The Human Weapon would be here for one thing; Johny Trigger. A low class hired gunman that was using the Fair for quick and easy undetected travel. Skyler would use that target to lure out The Human Weapon and capture him, or kill him. Either way, she stepped into the fair gun and knife securely strapped beneath her skirt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) Empty Re: Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only)

Post by Frogger March 22nd 2013, 4:50 am

Andre Amouror, or "Assault, The Human Weapon" waded through the crowds at the Georgia Fair, maneuvering through the crowd of people with an incredible degree of efficiency. While most of the people at the fair walked at a leisurely pace, every footstep he made was laced with urgency. Even with his green suit the young man didn't stand out that much. Then again, if one were to take a second look, they'd see he was probably the only person there wearing an honest to god suit. He was here for a specific target, a small fish that tried to escape a big pond, Johnny Trigger. He left New York after a botched hit on a D.A for some mob family, and felt he could hide out in Georgia until the heat was off him.

Assault found out about all of this after he had evaded the metahuman known as Rex and saw that Trigger was on the run. He then decided to track down the man and deliver him personally to the mob family that put the hit out on him after his failure. It would be an easy, practically seamless way for him to ingrain himself into the criminal element in New York, then work his way up to supervillain status. Through some coercion involving various bladed weapons, he'd managed to learn that Trigger had went down to Georgia. Assault then procured himself a vehicle by way of cutting off the window and drove down to Georgia, determined to catch his prey. He strode through the waves of people, his head practically on a swivel as he looked for Trigger, hands comfortably in his pockets. His eyes then locked onto a certain figure, Johnny Trigger. The man was about five ten, wearing a worn down vest, tight jeans, a brown vest and had long unkempt hair. He looked a wreck, and Assault cursed inwardly as he walked towards the man until he was a few feet behind him. He knew it'd be easy, but this guy was in shambles and that was no fun, no fun at all he thought, chewing on a toothpick he'd got at the gate for the fair. He hoped he'd run, he really did, that'd make it at least a little fun for him

He wondered if he'd get to test out Johnny's reported "quick draw" skills when he decided to speak to the man. "Johnny Tricullo, or should I say Johnny Trigger? You're pretty popular in New York, what're you doing out here?" Assault asked, which caused Johnny to turn around and stare in shock at The Human Weapon. "Wh-wh-who are you?"

The crowd of people around them turned to watch the two talk, Assault circling Johnny. "Who I am isn't important, well it won't be to you after tonight but I'm just a guy who wants to make some people happy. Namely the people you screwed over. They want you bad Johnny, and I'm willing to give you to them for free. I'll give you a fighting chance to run for it tho.....

Assault's voice trailed off as Johnny raised his revolver and the sound of something slicing through steel could be heard. In a move faster than the human eye could see, Assault had whipped out a boomerang from his coat and cut Johnny's gun in half faster than the man could fire. He should've expected his quick draw talk was bs, but he always liked to hold out hope.

"Don't interrupt me again or I won't be so kind. Anyways, like I was saying, I'll give you to the count of 20 to try and hide from me here, so are you gonna run?" He would ask, and give a wry smile as he saw Johnny take off. He then clicked a cufflink on his suit, dropping a knife into his right hand and smiled. "So tonight won't be a total bore" he muttered, skulking after Johnny Trigger

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Assault's Profile
Frogger

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-03-15

http://coutee_aaron@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) Empty Re: Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only)

Post by Chellizard March 22nd 2013, 2:00 pm

Skyler's long legs took leisurely strides. She was in no hurry, and what made it better, she was blending into the crowd. It kept her invisible. Despite the hustle and bustle, she moved silently, her foot falls gently padding down the grassy paths between tents and rides. A small child caught sight of Skyler and stared at her for the passing seconds the tall, military woman walked by. The sleeveless battle armor helped show off her USMC tattoos and her Disrupted Balance tattoo; a Yin and Yang symbol cut by a snaky looking S shape. From the child's perspective, Skyler looked like a total bad ass. The sun caught her long silver hair, the wind brushing through it to send it billowing. The dark black skirt she wore billowed as well, showing off the gun holster. Skyler looked, somewhat, like an undercover cop. Which was good.

The people would clear out of her path if they caught glimpse of her tattoo, or if she used the 'I'm a doctor' line. Which she was, of course. Her path took her around of a popcorn and hot dog stand, and before she was even completely around of it, a man in the crowd shrieked, "He's got a gun!" and then a sound of metal on metal was heard. It was the sound of a blade hitting a gun. But, it was more than that. A man ran off. Based on his rough profile, Aiva popped up in Skyler's ear piece. "That was Johnny Trigger.. and the man in the high class suit; that's our target, mother. Shall we assist him?" Skyler smirked, a soft 'yes,' passing her lips before she stepped forward. Assuming Assault ran off after Johnny Trigger, she would calm the crowd. Even if Assault were still there, she would calm the crowd.

"Now now; we don't want to draw any more attention to this man then necessary. Me, and my partner," she said, motioning toward Assault's form. Whether he was off after Johnny Trigger, or still within the crowd. "we're special Agents that are here to help keep that trigger happy fella off of your fair grounds, and away from your children." She added the last bit, knowing full well that safety of children would make the crowd like her. Mothers, and fathers, held their children closer to them now. A cooing baby was hushed to silence so Skyler could speak. "So, if ya wouldn't mind, sweet hearts, act natural, inform security, and evacuate the premises as if the fair was closing an hour earlier than usual." With her sweet Southern Belle accent, she won the hearts of the crowd, and then either looked to Assault, or started off after him. Either way, she had just made the two seem like good guys in a bad-guy situation.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger March 22nd 2013, 2:58 pm

As Assault took off after Johnny Trigger, he noticed the woman following him, various tattoos on her body and the gun at her holster lead Assault to think she was either an undercover cop, or a bounty hunter. She'd hear the pop of his cufflink as a dagger came out into his left hand with him twirling it. He stopped and let Trigger get about thirty feet away from him. "Right leg, back of the kneecap" he'd say as Skyler caught up to him and saw Assault quickly flick his wrist, shooting the dagger from his hand. A noise like something was tearing through the wind was heard as Assault's dagger landed in the back of Trigger's right kneecap. A slight yelp could be heard from Trigger as he fell to the ground, struggling to get up. Assault then took his other dagger and popped it into his right hand, doing the same thing to Trigger's left kneecap. He strolled over toward his quarry, addressing Skyler as he walked

"I don't know who you are, but if you're here for Trigger you're a bit too late" he'd tell her, leaning down to check if his quarry was still conscious. He wasn't, and Assault decided to take his tools out of the target. It was then he finally turned to face Skyler. "Hope you don't mind getting beat to the punch.Trust me though, even if we were partners I'd still catch him before you, I'm just that good" he'd tell her with a slight smile as he polished off the blades. "Wouldn't mind getting your name though" he'd tell her as he slid the blades back up his sleeves. She looked ready for action and kind of rough, but she was definitely attractive. Maybe he had a fan? He was about to find out.
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 23rd 2013, 1:48 am

She hadn't picked up her pace, but she wasn't dawdling either. Her five feet, seven inch tall form moved through the stalls. Her heightened reflexes have her the ability to dip and sway around of people without disturbing them. Her balance was also superb. Once she was within earshot of Assault, she heard him call out his target. The sound of a knife falling into his hand was heard, but barely audible over the bustling voices. A few shrill screams were belted out by the few people that paid attention to this scene. The security guards were shutting down the park, though, and Skyler gave them a nod. "Good work, boys. Make sure you treat yourself to leftover carny food." she smiled and gave a lazy salute to the security guards. The crowd was rushed off, and soon after, the park was becoming emptier and emptier. The lights were left on, the Security and actual Fair workers sticking to their stations for a bit longer.

She clapped to Assault when she finally turned her attention on him. "Good, good. Very well done." Smirking, she laughed lightly. "You could say I was here for Trigger," she said, drawing her gun. She let her finger play over the trigger for a moment, and then allowed her reflexes to take over. She snapped the gun up and squeezed. The motion was so fast, it was hard to keep up with her. She had shot Johnny Trigger right in the head, and now he was dead. Brain matter splattered the grass, blood gushing to mesh with the soft green blades. "I heard he had a quick draw," she said, her gun being holstered while a pair of handcuffs were pulled from a seamless pocket in her corset.

She snapped her hand out and locked the cuff around of one of his wrists and grinned, snapping the other cuff around of her wrist. "Karma's the name." she offered, chuckling while she jingled the cuffs around of their wrists. "Now, let's go before I put a bullet in your brain, too." she said, tugging him to follow her out of the fair... too easy.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger March 23rd 2013, 2:08 am

The fu...she just took out MY guy, she REALLY just did that. Who is this woman for real now? That and she's after me of all people? I guess I'm getting noticed by somebody and it could be worse, she's easy on the eyes. he thought, and that's when the cuff was placed on his wrist. Assault had to think quickly about this though, cause he wasn't going to be taken in that easy. He yanked Karma by the cuff and pulled her in close to him. There faces were inches away from each other, and he gave her that familiar Cheshire Cat grin. As his cuffed hand held hers, he let his other one reach to her holster while he talked."You know I like it when women are forward with me, but this is a bit much don't you think?" he'd ask Karma before flipping her into the skee ball booth.

"Nice name though, I'll give you that for sure. Karma, and now that we've introduced each other, this won't feel as awkward as before" he'd tell Skyler as she crashed into the booth. He usually liked to throw people off their game by talking to them in these situations. Casual chatting always seemed to have an effect on on these opponents, and so he'd see if it would work on Karma. "I mean you're definitely kind of cute in a hardcore type of chick way, but threatening to put a bullet in my head? That's a new level of rough baby,...then again I'm not sure you could do it" he'd say, sticking out his tongue at her. "What made you want to come for little old me though? I mean besides the obvious fact that I'm just that good looking" he'd joke

As he thought to himself he wondered if she'd use the gun or not. If it were him, he'd find that too easy. Then again, whoever she was came after him, and so she would more than likely use the gun. He shot a quick glance at the gun, deciding it was fully loaded based on her demeanor. He knew SHE was more of a quick draw than Trigger, so he was prepared for this to get hairy, and he liked the thought of that.
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 24th 2013, 4:20 am

Time was all that mattered, and she had plenty of it. She wasn't going to let this guy push her around, but she didn't want to make him feel.. well, less of a man. He had the upper hand when it came to peak physical strength. She could tell by the way he yanked her inward. Arching against him, she smirked and let her eyes flick over his face. Her bright silver irises looked over his face for any other emotions behind of that Cheshire Grin. Fear. Worry. Disappointment. Anything. A soft breeze coiled between them, blowing her hair across of her eyes. The setting sunlight caught her nose ring and it glared slightly, likely forcing Assault to draw his eyes away. While his hand snaked for her holster, she matched his grip with a lightning fast hand moving to his wrist. Cocking her head, she pursed her lips in a playful manner. She really did become a different person around men.

"I'm sure you don't mind--!" she started before he flipped her around. She felt the skee ball table meet with her back, and it forced the wind from her lungs. She gasped in pain, but it subsided moments later. Now she was just pissed off. "He sure does love to hear himself talk.." she thought to herself. As he spent time jabbering on, she was thinking of ideas. Turning this skee ball booth into a deadly cannon, for one. But, that would take too much time. Now was the time to spend it on showing The Human Weapon what Doctor Karma was capable of. "You talk too much," she said and, with her free hand, she drew her blade.

Arching back on the slope of the skee ball table, she moved to attempt and curl her legs around of his waist and pull him toward her. She had left her blade and hyperdermic needle in the sheathe. She had let her index finger simultaneously slide over the release buttons on the ballistic knife. Her fingers were wrapped through the knuckles of her blades handle, and she was ready to punch Assault in the face if she managed to pull him toward her. Hopefully her enhanced reflexes would play their part here and get him entangled into her grasp. Either way, she would make to punch him; either in the gut, or the jaw. She'd let out a grunt of satisfaction after she hit him, if she did.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger March 24th 2013, 4:36 am

You talk too much, she said. He was getting to her, he felt like he was getting to her. Time to keep pouring it on, see if he can get some kind of information out of her besides the name. "You know what, people usually tell me the opposite, I talk too little. Maybe we got a connection? What do you want with little old me?" He'd question Karma, not just out of curiosity but also because her lower body pulling him close to her

As Dr. Karma pulled him close, Assault's lips started moving again "Look, you gotta use words to get what you want. You know like please and all that? Please Mr. Assault, may I feel your body close to mine?" he'd say as she started yanking him close to her. He hit his cufflink on his free hand and a knife popped out. He whipped it around and cut the cuffs off. To his surprise, he ended up being pulled over toward her. His face leaning right above hers, he started yammering again. It was like a mile a minute with this guy.

"You got some serious leg muscle, what do you do? Pilates?" he'd ask her, the knife dangling in his free hand. "I mean, usually I'm pretty cut and dry with most people, y'get it?" he asks her, the knife twirling in his hand right above her. "So I guess it's time to see who's blade makes the cut, huh?" he'd ask her, getting ready to toss his blade at her...

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 24th 2013, 4:45 am

A grin curled over her lips and she arched her fist into his jaw. "I kick box." The knuckles were added leverage to couple her punch, likely sending him backward. The knife in his hand did not scare her, not in the least bit. Cuts, stabs, and simple gun shot wounds healed instantaneously, but he didn't know that. She half wanted him to cut her, but instead, her fist flew forward into his jaw. The cuffs had been cut prior to her punch, so now they were no longer tied together. "Mister Assault is annoying, mother. Shall I locate any physically weak points on his body?" Aiva asked, her voice cutting into the air for the few moments he was silent.

"No, Aiva.. not yet. I want to have fun with him.. but you can make the cuffs release," she said to the holographic girl that appeared standing next to Skyler. Taking another moment to add some fun to this situation, Skyler's legs pulled back and she kicked outward, making to push Assault back and away from her so she could get off of her back, and onto her feet. Her steel toed boots likely got him to back off before she scuffed his pricey suit. Once he was away from her, she got to her feet and Aiva vanished. The cuffs fell from their wrists, tinkling metal hitting the grass. Shifting the hilt of her knife, she attached the needle and blade back to it's rightful place.

"Duck or die," she said, swiping her blade out toward his neck to cut his jugular. Ironically, if he ducked, or stepped backward, he'd be sent backward into Duck Hunt.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger March 24th 2013, 4:59 am

For Andre Armouror, The Human Weapon, the man known as Assault to go silent after getting hit in the jaw meant he really got hit. He stumbled back, but held onto his knife stubbornly while a bit of blood swished around in his mouth. First blood goes to her he thought. She was good, there was no doubt about that, and the kickboxing definitely paid off for her. He spit out some of the blood in his cheek. "I can tell!" was all he'd say before stepping back away from the reach of her boots as she got to her feet. He took note of the little hologram/shoulder-angel that was talking to her. "Who's your little friend?" he'd ask her, getting no response. Either I'm seeing things, or she has a shoulder angel. I really hope it's not that and this is a dream or something

He didn't have much time to think about it because he saw Karma aiming for his jugular. His hand shot out to block her blade before stepping back further. He was surprised when he fell backwards into the Duck Hunt booth. However, he quickly adapted and tossed one of the ducks at her. "Here's a prize for drawing first blood!" he'd tell her, tossing the duck at her face

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 24th 2013, 5:28 am

"Gotcha!" she'd think to herself when he got quiet. She watched him, tentatively, while he swished his cheek around to only spit out crimson. She had hit him good enough to make him feel it. But, his expression read as impressed, or something along those lines. And then, the sun finally made it's descent. The lights of the fair turned on to keep it well lit for the workers that handled the machines during the night. Her mental theme song started to play, and coupled with that, she felt her blood pump a little bit faster. With adrenaline kicking in, she snapped her hand to her gun and drew it the moment the duck was flung toward her. She squeezed the trigger, and two bullets ripped through the duck sending stuffing and polyester fibers every which way. The bullets went just shy of Assault's hair, and he was lucky.

"Nice one, Doctor!" called Aiva, her holographic form appearing again to clap excitedly before vanishing just as fast. "I could have shot him in the face.. but that would suck the fun out of this.. I hope you're ready for this," she said, sliding her gun back into it's holster. She also sheathed her knife and stepped forward, swinging around. She spun and then jumped, her right leg arching out to kick toward Assault's chest. Her reflexes were lightning fast, and she was confident she could land this hit; if he didn't step away from it!

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger March 24th 2013, 5:37 am

He stepped back away from her kick, Dr. Karma's boot inches away from his chest. He still had that smile on his face. Normally he'd have grabbed the leg but with how HARD she had hit him before, he was not dumb enough to take the chance of her pulling off something with that. She was keeping him on his toes though, and he kind of liked that . "Oooh! So close, yet so faaaaaar!" he'd say before grabbing two more ducks and sidestep Karma as he threw them. He wasn't getting any clues from her though, she wasn't letting ANYTHING slip. All he knew was that she was after him, and she had some little friend helping her out. That and she could definitely hit, that's for sure.

"Your bullets nearly hit me so I gotta give it to you, you're pretty good, keeping me on my toes, that's for sure!" he'd tell her before sending the dagger in his hand sailing past her and across the booth, letting it collapse on her. "Now I know you're not the talkative type, but are you having as much fun as I am?" he asks while pulling out the boomerangs from his jacket and readying them for when she got out.

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 24th 2013, 6:07 am

Her lips were sealed. Dominus wanted him for his skills, or his head on a platter. Either way, she was going to catch him for that sum. Unless some other deal could be arranged, of course. But she'd wait until she had her fun. She was all business and no play lately, so she had to take her time with this one; squeeze every ounce of fun out of him that she could get. "I missed on purpose. Would ya like me ta give in another shot, baby?" she asked, a bit sarcastically, her Southern twang kicking in. A slender brow raised up into her bangs while she chuckled toward him. His knife being thrown passed her made her a bit curious, but her silent question was answered when the booth crashed down on top of her.

It's funny how one little bump can cause a chain reaction. The knife had split the beam, and the rest of the structure tumbled. Wood splintered, and she got a nice bit of wood stabbed into her bicep. A few short moments of pondering lead to her pushing the collapsed structure off of her. She stood up, the wood sticking out of her arm. She chuckled and looked at it, then back to him. "Hm.. ya wanna play dirty, then?" she asked, her accent very thick now. She reached and pulled the wood from her arm and tossed it to the ground, her eyes not even on the wound. A second ticked by, and after a tiny bit of blood dribbled from the wound, it sealed up as if nothing had happened. she had scars, of course, but ones that were long since forgotten. Ones she got when she couldn't heal as quickly. Now, she was almost like a God when it came to her regeneration.

"Come and get me," she said, waving both of her hands toward herself, a smirk on her lips.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger March 24th 2013, 6:20 am

For the first time in this brawl, Assault's face had an emotion other than playfulness come across it: curiosity. She was a regenerator. Legit, superhuman opponent. He quickly resumed his normal expression once she said "come and get me" and he looked at her, shaking his head. She wanted him in close because she felt she had the advantage in CQC. Truth is, she probably did, and if she knew about him, she knew he preferred long range. I mean, he was pretty nice with it but his specialty was long range weapon usage. "I don't know, baby, you're the one who wants me, but I'm definitely down for playing dirty!" he'd say, taking a quick half step towards Dr. Karma. When he stepped towards her, he held his hands to the side, bladed boomerangs in his hands.

As soon as he was halfway towards her, he stopped abruptly, the chucked the right one at her mid section, sending it on a course so that it'd veer away from her body and come back to him immediately, while he sent the one in his left hand sailing high into the sky. He wanted to see if she'd come in close and as soon as it sailed back she'd have a nasty surprise He quickly flipped away from her and once his hand. "I mean let's not forget, you did come here for me, so why don't we play tag baby?" he asks her, ready to continue the game

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 25th 2013, 12:23 am

The summer crickets and frogs were singing their delightful love songs over the warm late spring evening. Even with the sun gone, the lights from the booths kept the part lit up enough so that they could see one another. Shadows clung to every crevice, though, and it gave an eerie feeling about the Fair Grounds. She scowled, a grunt of distaste passing her lips while her eyes narrowed. Her brows furrowed to match her glare, those bright silver irises shining bright even with her bangs shadowing her face. The boomerang flung at her side would be easily dodged, but she saw it's path and instead of moving, she stepped forward. The boomerang took it's veering path back around toward it's owner. However, the one flung into the air was going to come back down on top of her. She could tell by the angle. Yeah, she was that smart.

She, instead of closing the gap between them, bent down and leaped upward, her right leg kicking out and up. The steel toe of her boot caught the boomerang coming down on top of her, and thus, it was sent flying. Ironically, it soared through the air and smacked right onto the button that activated the Ferris Wheel before resting on a lonely booth that climbed up and up. Skyler, smirking, landed and flipped backward. She twisted in the air and landed on her feet, then started to run toward the Ferris Wheel. She was ready. "You're IT!" she yelled over her shoulder. If she weren't out to kill or capture this guy, any onlooker would swear these two were a flirting couple. A dangerous flirting couple.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top