The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_vote_lcapThe Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_voting_barThe Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] Empty The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only]

Post by Orojed13 March 15th 2013, 11:15 am

Red 53 had been watching the group of priests called God's Judgment closely. He had been watching their movements, finding a flurry of activity the past few weeks. Orders were being made for caterers in large scales, messages were being sent out, and God's Judgment was handing out more punishments than usual. It was time. Red 53 immediately worked about putting his plan in motion.

A boy approached a run-down, shaking as though he was being forced to approach a great beast known for it's blood thirst. He saw a small number of people come and go, but not the one he was looking for. At one point, a giant crystal monster even questioned what he was doing hanging around here, the boy had run terrified. After he worked his nerve back up, he peeked around the corner and saw the monster gone. Approaching the shack, and peeking in, he saw a skeletal headed man sitting alone at a table. The boy lightly knocked, but than yelped as he saw another figure approaching around a near corner. Dropping his message, the boy ran faster than he had ever run before. He had already received his pay and the message had been sent. He was getting out of this monster's den. The note and two plane tickets to Rome he had ordered to give directly to the spectre lay on the ground in front of the shack's door. The boy had no idea that the content's of the note would read, "Bring someone you trust if you don't trust me. You will find further instructions under your seat on the plane."

Peter Macoran was still in his priest's robes. He had just finished his most recent sermon about the fires of hell that awaited those who transgressed against God Almighty. Now, he was headed to his second congregation, his more direct role in teaching of the fires of hell. Approaching the old church, he pulled out a card and swiped it on a scanner next to the door. The door immediately slid to the side, quite odd for a rustic church that looked to be at least four hundred years old. As Peter took his first step in, he heard the screams coming from down the hall. Taking a deep breath, he couldn't help but feel safe in this place, his most favorite home.
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 157
Job : Meh, who needs one?
Humor : Bad, just awful
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] Empty Re: The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only]

Post by The Womb March 19th 2013, 9:45 am

What was the child up to? He scuttled away very feverishly. Perhaps he was intimidated my mine appearance. Already forgetting about the tiny incident The Womb got to his feet and approached the dropped parchment on the ground. Ah, but he did leave us a present. I wonder what mysteries this paper holds for me? As the thoughts ran through his mind Womb began to unfold the paper, to see a message inside.

There were plane tickets that fell to the ground, and inside there was a small writ, "Bring someone you trust if you don't trust me. You will find further instructions under your seat on the plane."

"Hmmm..." Womb trailed off. He picked up the tickets, enough for two people to travel, straight to Rome, the tickets were for that day though late on into the early evening. Giving suitable time for The Womb and an accomplice to make their journey towards the docks of the air port. Without even having to think Womb stood and pressed into his communicator. "Delvar, I must see you at once. I am in the shack awaiting your presence."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only] Empty Re: The Hypocritical Priest [invitation only]

Post by Switched March 19th 2013, 10:14 am

Delvar had been out, obtaining breakfast. He could find nowhere with a boar roasting on a spit, but had eventually found a building that at least smelled of the delicious pork he sought to acquire. Delvar had haggled with the man behind the counter, but the man didn't like Delvar small knife that he had on his person to haggle with. Eventually, a man behind him had offered to buy the knife for small green slips of paper that the register operator promised he would take for trade. Delvar made the switch and was now headed home with a large bundle of green paper with twentys on them and a funny white box with a slice of pork, two small rounds of semi-fresh bread, and a cup of yellow colored juice that the man had insisted was orange.

Just as Delvar rounded the last corner, he saw a small boy running by as fast as he could. Shortly after, just as he reached the door, Delvar heard two Wombs speaking. One was muffled and coming from the other side of the shack's door, the other came quite clearly from his wrist if Delvar was not mistaken. Looking strangely at the device his liege had made him wear about his wrist, Delvar shrugged and opened the door. Womb was right here so he could just ask. "I brought back bounty. I got quite the steal though. I traded an ancient knife that needed replacing anyways for this beautiful slab of pork and two, not just one, but two rounds of fresh bread. Would you like to share my bounty?" Delvar asked first, offered the funny white box with the lid open to show the contents. Delvar also inquired, "I heard your voice from this wrist device. What was it you needed sire?"

When Womb explained, Delvar would follow after eating his half of the breakfast he had brought to his temporary home.
Switched

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 March 20th 2013, 10:04 am

Red 53 had verified his message had been received. He made sure the instructions were placed properly. All he needed now was for his temporary allies to arrive.

(ooc posting order is me womb switched)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb March 20th 2013, 2:44 pm

"Thank you friend, though I do no require sustenance. Please, gorge yourself as we speak I must inform you of something somewhat private." Womb turned his back to Delvar, unaware of his either stood or prone state. "Within the past human year an attempt on my life has been taken twice. Both times unsuccessful. However the opponent is very powerful, and could be a valuable asset to our operations. He is an assassin, and moreover, divulged unto me the information of the ones responsible for the instigation of my killing. They are group of religious leaders situated in Rome. I will be flying there in order to meet with the assassin and could use some company and, an aide in this endeavor. I wish it to be you. For you see, there will be some....discrepancies upon this mission that the others need not know about. For the battle will be bloody, deathly bloody I should say. If you understand." The Womb turned back and held a hand out to Delvar. "Then lend me your hand, and we shall vanquish these foes together, and perhaps, find ourselves with a new ally."

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Switched March 20th 2013, 8:54 pm

Delvar listened while he ate his fare learning things that others didn't know. Delvar filed it away for later use, keeping his thoughts on the here and now. When the Womb finally finished and asked for his assistance, Delvar readily agreed. This would be a chance to go out and see the world for what was really available. Also he was being asked specifically for his ability to actually take human life. This was a plan for revenge and Womb needed someone he could count on to pull the trigger.

Delvar quickly put all his things in the places that had been designated for him and was ready to follow his new liege to this kingdom of Rome.
Switched

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 March 21st 2013, 11:32 am

Red 53 finished with the stewardess. He had paid her to deliver these instructions, but Red 53 was one to do anything to insure things went right. Now, the stewardess' loyalty would be guaranteed. When the pair got on the plane, she would post the note under where the skeletal headed man was to be seated. She would also make sure that no one else sat in their spot.

When read, The Womb would see that the letter included two upside down crosses on necklaces and stated, "You will wear these necklaces and walk about roam. You should make as much racket and get as much attention as you seem to make naturally. When you find a bar called The Crufix, go to the alley behind it. Take out the men who will be there and take their robes and identification badges. Put on their robes, make sure the mask is on, and go east seven buildings. There should be an old church across the street with a swiper next to the door. Swipe the identification badges and proceed in. Mingle, talk, and you'll know when to act."
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb March 21st 2013, 4:16 pm

"Ah good! I knew it would be in these matters that I could trust you dear Delvar. Come, we must make haste for the flight is due and so are we." With that the Womb grabbed the leather jacket situated upon the back of a nearby chair and strode out of the shack, the tickets in his pocket.

It wouldn't be long until The Womb found himself strong-arming a passing taxi, placing his hand on the bonnet an preventing the taxi from moving. It was the first time The Womb had caught one and he felt elated, a sign of things to come for the mission. Once in the taxi and with some friendly persuasion the small party made it to LAX on time and waltzed into the busiest airport on the wast coast without any scruples as to their identities. Upon finding the flight gate number the two whimsically threw the tickets at the hostess and strode onto the aircraft to find two seats without any other human residing in them. "Ah perfect! Our seats, wonderful!" Exclaimed The Womb as he took his place next to the window. After some disagreements with the hostesses and increased unnerving of the common folk on the plane, it was decided that the craft should take off, and they were on their way.

Under the seats, as stated, were the instructions placed by the assassin. Womb carefully read them and placed the necklace over his head. "You know I've never been a fan of these religious symbols. They are fallacies. Symbols of conformity and disregard for the self. They are silly objects and should mean nothing. Yet they cause so much despite. It is a product from a society that does not understand it's own doings. It is stupidity at it's worst. I despise every kind of religious faith, they do not sit well with me in my opinions."
However Womb wore the jewelry anyway, knowing that it would be integral while walking through the holy streets of Rome.

The Womb felt a little wary of the plan ahead of them, yet decided to let the thing play out. Many of the people he would come into contact would be those that think nothing of the misery of others and so did not deserve his pity or empathy.

Once off the plane the drama "that comes naturally" did just that, and the pair were accosted by photographers and security guards alike, in fact, their were many police officers situated in the building, on hand in case the scene got out of hand. "I do not feel this plan is going well Delvar, there is no way we will be continuing our mission unseen. Do not fret though, we shall remain calm and walk to our destinations. They will not be able to stop us, their weapons are like the firing of insects at the skin, and their strength even combined is juvenile at best. Do not be threatened. Let us simply walk."

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Switched March 22nd 2013, 1:54 pm

Delvar followed Womb, finding his method of "catching" a public carriage to be a bit strange, but effective. Delvar enjoyed the feeling of speed as this carriage tore across the streets, faster than any horse he had ever ridden. He would definitely have to look into getting one of these for himself. As they approached the large building surrounded by large metal bird-like creatures, Delvar began feeling a bit nervous. As he walked in, Delvar was instantly made glad that he didn't carry his weapons on his person like most warriors as he saw one of the Light-Siders bird guards removing weapons from one of the other people around the building.

When Womb and Delvar approached the entry gate to the bird cage, Delvar almost bolted. He saw that they were to willing insert themselves directly into the bird's stomach in exchange for quick passage to a distant land. This was a trap if he ever saw one, but Womb insisted they go. Finally, Delvar walked onto the plane. As they were guided by a rather over-cheery stewardess away from a different set of seats to two seats that matched the ticket numbers, Delvar looked about suspiciously, waiting for the snare to be set off. Womb sat immediately though, Delvar sitting next to him, and found a small package. After reading the words written on the package, Womb handed him a necklace of an upside down t. Delvar put it on and desperately looked out the window that Womb hoarded.

As the large metal bird finally landed, Delvar practically ran to the exit, sliding past the other people, trying to get out of this bird's stomach before it decided to digest them after all. He waited for Womb and off they went. It didn't take long for people to see them and began pointing at their new jewelry. Delvar couldn't help but notice most of the other t emblems he saw were flipped the other way. Whispering to Womb, Delvar said in reply, "I think we have been setup. We should remove these pieces of flair and hide until these people's moods calm. We can then safely go about our business."
Switched

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 March 22nd 2013, 3:34 pm

As the pair walked out of the Roman airport, the had created quite a crowd. The people were yelling and screaming, becoming more and more hostile. If the two looked about, they would see two hulking brutes in priest robes standing in front of a third robed figure, the third one wearing a hood with a mask down. The one in back was whispering to the two in front and pointing at The Womb and Delvar. After a minute of this, the two would crack their knuckles and start walking forward. At a startling speed, the third one grabbed them by the shoulders and shook his head. He whispered a few more words to the pair and then disappeared into a group of priests behind him. The two hulks would start following The Womb and Delvar, tailing them from a distance.

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb March 31st 2013, 3:11 pm

Womb and Delvar exited the airport with a stream of people following them. Many attempted to take photos and some even wished to stop them and appear in the picture along side the two 'heroes' as they were being dubbed. Womb simply swept these people away, walking through them as though they did not exist and continuing on his trek without even casting so much as a gaze toward the Humans.

As they continued their walk Womb noticed two large priests following them. It was an obvious intimidation technique, however The Womb did not feel intimidated in the slightest. In fact, he was antagonized that the Humans thought these tactics would have any kind of effect upon a being such as The Womb. With this in mind The Womb allowed the two men to follow them for a time, leading them into a more densely populated area, it seemed to be a busy market or trading area. Many of the people stopped to stare at The Womb, their faces expressing their dumbfounded mind state. These humans are making me sick. Their realities are too rigid, brittle. When presented with an ethereal being such as I their puny minds reject or dismiss me as an illusion or a fake in some way, in order for their realities to remain firm in their foundations. I shall show them there is no illusion in this life but the realities that they brainwash themselves with. They shall witness true reality in me, The Womb

Suddenly, and with no prior warning to Delvar, The Womb turned around and pushed through the hoards of shoppers and gawkers, making his way towards the two hulking priests. Pointing directly at them The Womb proclaimed; "You are advocates of suffering and delusion, you shall be punished for the deeds you have committed." The Womb grabbed one of the priests by the scruff of his robe with his left hand and with his right reached back to slap the priest directly in the mouth.

(I was going to let you RP the priests reactions, it'll be more fun that way Very Happy)

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 April 1st 2013, 11:14 pm

The priests had been following Womb as the crowds started being made more and more aware of the two strangers prancing about town. The masses were angry and were muttering whispers back and forth, pointing angry fingers at the pair. As Womb rushed through the crowd, they separated keeping as much distance from him as possible. As Womb grabbed one of the priest and slapped him, the priest's head knocked to the side. When it returned , the mouth said, "We are not advocates of anything but the love of God! We honor him and love him and spread his devotion. You are the defiler. you walk about, mocking our Lord and Saviour. wearing that thing in public like it is some kind of talisman that should be spread. You mock everything this city stands for." With that, the priest would try to push the mildly psychotic fellow away from him. The other priest would step between the two and crack his knuckles, a more solid sound would be procured from the action than would be expected from a human hand.

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Switched April 1st 2013, 11:18 pm

Delvar turned suddenly as Womb rushed through the crowd. He saw how hostile the crowd was, and how angry the people were. As it was, the local guard were sure to come soon. Just then, Delvar saw Womb grab the man that was twice his liege's size and backhand the brute. Delvar watched as the slap connected. he rushed forward to come to Womb's aid if he so needed it.
Switched

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb April 2nd 2013, 8:10 am

The Womb burst out laughing, a harsh and brutal, condescending chortle that The Womb just simply could not resist. As he laughed he grabbed the cross from his neck and ripped it off, casting it to the ground. "This symbol means nothing, this city means nothing. The God you worship does not exist. I have lived since before mankind saw the blue of the sky and the green of the leaves. You do not tell me Human, I tell you. And I tell you that your order, and your religion is false, and has done more ill than good in this world. You may have forgotten, but I do not forget. I am The Womb and I know you have watched me closely, I know that you have record of my exploits an that you know my words are true when I speak them. For it is not the talisman that is an abomination, it is my existence, for with my existence in this world I disprove your stories of God, just by being 'alive' as it were. Is it not true? Or as advocates of this false peace and love, will you attack me? I have researched your god and he does not advocate such actions. Regardless of his legitimacy the teachings you preach are not the ones you live by. HYPOCRITES ALL OF YOU!" The Womb span, pointing into the crowd. "I hear your whisperings of anger, is that not a sin? And yet this is the holy city. Should I not be forgiven by you Humans as it is written in your holy text? I do not see one man forgiving me here. Do you know why? It is because deep down you know your God does not exist, and so manipulate those with weaker minds who believe wholeheartedly. I understand your ploy preacher! And I have revealed it unto your subjects."

The Womb paused, his rant seemingly over. "I know whom you both work for, now come, deal with me. I shall beat you into a pulp in the street, the cobbles will run scarlet with your blood. I am not afraid, you can not harm me cretin!"

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 April 3rd 2013, 10:34 pm

The two brutes of priests were getting scowls across their faces. Their body language showing their anger, the priests took a step forward. Just as they did, a third priest appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Someone super-aware might have seen the masked priest dash at superhuman speeds behind the pair of brutes. The newcomer would obviously be the same as the third one in the airport. He grabbed both of the brutes by their shoulders. After arriving in a flash stopping the two brutes with no real effort, the leader whispers to the pair, "Not now. Not here." After that, he stepped in front of them and said to the skeletal headed man, "I am sorry if we have offended you in any way. I merely meant to keep an eye out for you. I really think though that you should follow any instructions you had for being here, and then being on your way." With that said the figure would turn to go. The voice behind the mask would be oddly familiar, not quite fitting in with the roman idea of pitch and tone. The two brutes though stood their ground.

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum