The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Crooked Legs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Crooked Legs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Crooked Legs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Crooked Legs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Crooked Legs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Crooked Legs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Crooked Legs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Crooked Legs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Crooked Legs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Crooked Legs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Crooked Legs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Crooked Legs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Crooked Legs - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCrooked Legs - Page 3 I_voting_barCrooked Legs - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Crooked Legs - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCrooked Legs - Page 3 I_voting_barCrooked Legs - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Crooked Legs

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crooked Legs - Page 3 Empty Re: Crooked Legs

Post by Chellizard June 13th 2013, 2:48 pm

It's dark.

"Hello?"

An echo bounces all around. The room is dark, and the only sounds in reply is coming from whomever is breathing. But, who is breathing?

"Anyone?"

Another echo. This time, there's a reply. "Yes, I am here."

"But... who are you...?"

Silence. Hesitation, maybe. Definitely pondering the question.

"I am you," said the voice. Oddly enough, the voice was right.

The room began to fill with light, slowly, surely. But, the light was at the end of a tunnel. What is that saying about dark tunnels with lights at the end? Something about death, right?

Hesitation again. The sound of someone standing up. The someone, the who, clutched their side in pain.

"Ow..." they murmured, brows furrowing in distaste.

"What...?"

They asked, looking down to their hand. Blood. Blood on their hand. Blood on their clothes. The clothes of a warrior.

"Who am I?" the voice asked again.

"Mirshann Rosin. Princess Mirshann Rosin." There was no hesitation this time.

"And my purpose?"

"Your purpose?"

"My purpose. What is it?"

"You mean our purpose?"

"... Yes."

"To live."

Mirshann walked forward. She had no control over her legs. She did not fight the steps forward, but she did not force them. Did she? She felt as if something was bringing her toward the light. Something, someone... someone? Was it someone?

The light at the end of the tunnel was bright, but the closer she got, the more she saw. She saw a dark alleyway, rain, and the sign of a rising sun. The rain seemed to be clearing up. Was it? Who was that?

"Who is that?" she asked, her eyes watching the picture at the end of the tunnel.

"Your someone. Your friend. Our friend."

"Our friend?" she asked, but corrected herself. "My friend?"

"Yes, my friend." she said, and smiled. A genuine, bright smile. She reached toward the picture, and the light engulfed her.

The rain had been slowing up, and the sun was just peeking over the horizon. Warm pinks, oranges, and purples were speckled against the sky. The sun's warm embrace slowly shooing away the clouds, and a rainbow was streaking across the sky. The gorgeous morning was also accompanied by Mirshann's eyes slowly fluttering open. Bits of rain still spitted against her face, dripping from the fire escape over her head. Her eye lids felt heavy, alike to thick iron doors that needed a full man's strength to open. She struggled to open her eyes and could only groan in pain.

The pain, however, was no as bad as she had endured many years ago.

"... Friend?" she asked, looking to Plague with heavy, tired eyes.

She had lost a lot of blood, and as such, was going to be groggy and weak until her body replenished the loss of blood. She would have to go easy on herself, but she was too stubborn for that. She pushed her hand down to the floor and attempted to stand.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5014
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eightball June 19th 2013, 3:12 am

As she awoke from her slumber, Plague was still at his pedestal, watching over the street as a hawk does on it's nest. His mask was at his side, undonned, and his pale face was happy to see the light of day for so long. His bleached hair had now regained a slight color, thanks to the sunlight, and any rain that had soaked him had now been dried to a less bothersome dampness. For the first time, Plague felt alive, and as if to express his happiness, a rainbow had formed in the sky. At the sound of her voice, Plague twisted around towards her and cheerfully bode her good morning.

"Good morning, Mirshann. I am astounded by your expeditious recovery."

As she held out her hand, Plague waved his own. "No, nodo not stand, dear. The stress from your great sacrifice is too substantial."

If she continued, Plague would certainly hold her down himself. He was a doctor, after all, and he would not allow such things. Wounds could reopen, and get infected. "I should not have ventured out alone to cause you such harm."

"I apologize."

Plague stood and got up to a standing position, donning his top hat.

"Neither should I have been so careless of myself, knowing of my own condition. However, you assisted me, as well as arcanely healed my throat, and for that, I am grateful."

He tipped his hat towards her and brandished his polished cane.

"I was also foolish of bringing you into my endeavors. I aptly knew the risks of you getting hurt. I would much rather such consequences be dealt on myself and only myself."

"For this reason, I have good reason to believe this is farewell. Though I am sure we will see each other again. Do avoid extenuating activities."

Plague then turned to go, his cane tapping upon the concrete again. The mask he left, a forgotten accessory that was no longer a part of him. There was a time when he considered the thing his face. But Mirshann had saved him—for the better. He was a new man. A new person. And he still had errands to run.
Eightball
Eightball

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 20th 2013, 1:27 am

Declaring this topic over. Eightball's post was the perfect ending post; if I reply, it would only ruin it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Crooked Legs - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top