The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_voting_barBrawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_voting_barBrawl in the hills.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Brawl in the hills.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brawl in the hills.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Brawl in the hills.

Post by Rex March 11th 2013, 4:48 pm

Rex blinked only to find the woman standing in front of him in her own Muay Thai stance, a smile formed on his lips as the first blow to his body came but already his style had changed. The impacts collided with his flesh found more than durable resistance but trained resistance to high powered damage. The Martial style was known as Iron Body and designed to take precise point damage to his entire frame. To say it didn't hurt was a lie but it allowed the body to shut out those things and focus on the now. Bethany was every place at once her muay Thai style giving her excellent advanatge from her positions and Rex couldn't help but admire this about her.

His own style of Wushu mixed with Iron Body allowed him to manuever with the blows for while he didn't have her speed he had much more training. His body angled with the blows that came minimizing the damage and on occasion even catching knees and elbows against his super hard flesh that coming full speed and impact would most likely bruise her body and do more damage to herself than to him. He watched her pattern as the blows continued until he stepped past a raised knee and threw his own elbow aiming center mass for the chest between her woman qualities and just to the left of the heart. If the blow landed it would send the woman soaring away with a heavily bruised chest that would cause temporary damage to the lungs much like being struck with a bat in the abodomen.

Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrecking Ball March 12th 2013, 1:15 am

Using that extra sense she has, her body would bend at the waist and the knee would slide straight past her face. As the punch finished, Rex would notice the earth below him explode. Something had happened to the terrain he stood on and Bethany as well. She was no longer there. In her place was a large hole directly down into the earth...right beneath Rex's feet. If he wasn't careful he'd fall completely down into the deep dark ending up who knows where. Should he recover however, he'd feel the earth below him tremble and move. As soon as he found footing, he'd lose it. Faster than he could react, he'd find his feet pulled directly down into the earth itself. Of course this meant...

Bethany was digging.

The very ground itself was shaking with her burrowing beneath the earth. As Rex would take the necessary seconds to comprehend this, Bethany would erupt from the earth behind him with a high velocity knee to the back of Rex's head, and immediately dive back into the earth to evade counter attacks. She was using her incredible combination of strength and speed to change their very arena to her advantage.
Wrecking Ball
Wrecking Ball

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 14th 2013, 11:17 am

Rex rolled as the ground under him shifted but the hands around his ankles was a surprise. The blow to the back of his head staggered him forward but already the wound was healed. As the woman dived back into the earth he actually chuckled. A manuever he himself had used at one point against some fire wielders a long time ago. However going into the earth was not a good idea when facing people like him for there was nowehere to really go. Deeper down you lost oxygen so staying just under the surface was the requirement. It also left a huge advantage for those with strength to shift the balance once more. Rex gave the earth a quick tap that made it roll just long enough to keep her under.

Leaping into the air he went up and up and up his jump carrying him three miles into the air from just a bunny hop. His fist balled and like a massive meteor of flesh, bone, and solid power he came to earth. His fist struck the ground and the entire field when silent for a second. The ground under him cratered half a mile and than the actual effect. The earth exploded upwards a hundred yards down further than Beth could dig safetly. The field turned into a zone that looked like thirty mortars had struck it simultaniously. The shockwaves under the ground would break anyone underneath it and coming up would find themselves thrown by the force of the attack that was still raging. Underground and above the terrain was a devastating force.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top