The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Planes Watch I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Planes Watch I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Planes Watch I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Planes Watch I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Planes Watch I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Planes Watch I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Planes Watch I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Planes Watch I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Planes Watch I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Planes Watch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Planes Watch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Planes Watch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Planes Watch I_vote_lcapPlanes Watch I_voting_barPlanes Watch I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Planes Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planes Watch Empty Planes Watch

Post by Mr. E January 21st 2013, 1:27 am

The world knows all about the things that go bump in the night. Legends about them date back to before we could even reliably record them. The world just chooses not to believe anymore. No one but the fringe culture. The "paranoid" the "crazy". And a lot of them? Actually are nuts. They're the ones bringing the supernatural community into a negative light. That and there are many supernatural creatures out there doing what they can to keep a lid on things. The real question though. The one that absolutely has to be asked.

Do you believe?

If you answered yes You next need to ask yourself.

Do you understand?

If you answered yes, you need to leave. The supernatural is not for us to understand. We will never grasp it all, because it is always shifting in subtle and dangerous ways. We are here to adapt, and show the supernatural, that mortal's can be just as subtle. And just as dangerous. When things go bump in the night. We are the ones that bump back.

-From the Desk of Mr. E

Group name: Planes Watch

Group colour: Brown

Goals: To defend the earth from the paranormal, from the supernatural, and from incursions from other dimensions.

Founded by: A clandestine branch of the Canadian Government that doesn't officially exist. Has strong ties with similar branches of Government in most nations of the world.

Membership:
Leadership:
Mr. E aka Philip Edwards.

1st Generation Recruits:
Sapphire aka Rowan Locke
Index aka Libri Conscientia
Aaron Hale no Alias

Last edited by Mr. E on January 24th 2013, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. E
Mr. E

Quote : When things go Bump in the night, I bump back.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Planes Watch Empty Re: Planes Watch

Post by Index January 24th 2013, 1:14 pm

Seeing as index's character is based around being a living encyclopedia of the occult I think she'd make an interesting addition.
Index
Index

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion January 24th 2013, 4:22 pm

Being that Aaron considers himself a sort of protector of the Mortal world from a supernatural threat,he would do well in this group.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Thani January 24th 2013, 6:57 pm

I'm pretty sure that, considering my character's history, he wouldn't actively be part of such a group. But since his enemy (and the one pulling his strings) are supernatural threats themselves, cooperation between him and the group is very possible. That said, the idea is very good!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Planes Watch 308hyco
Thani
Thani

Number of posts : 15

http://www.kiwisbybeat.com/minus106.html

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint January 24th 2013, 7:51 pm

I've already stated so, but in case I need to post here as well. Rowan is in.
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. E January 24th 2013, 9:27 pm

Welcome to Planes watch Index. We can do a recruitment thread when ever you like. The thread could be based around Index searching for leads on her creator, thus coming to the worlds greatest paranormal detective. OR! Mr. E could search for the mysterious Magical Assassin that has never been brought forward to pay for her crimes. Which appeals to you Index?

Welcome aboard Aaron. Mr. E can extend the invitation for him to join at the end of "Dousing the Drow". So for our characters, let's say that "The Phatasmic Shrine Visit" happens chronologicly before "Dousing the Drow", and you had just forgot Mr. E between our thread and the quest thread. That saves some confusion for us.

Thani, I'd happily work with your character against Amon. Like I said, he seems like a cool cat that would have a splendid Dynamic with Planes Watch. (A villain whose main goal is to actually keep a monstrous demon contained? Where will Planes Watch dry the line when it comes to working with or against this character?) A great moral conundrum for the group. But Thani, will not be able to be an actual part of Planes Watch. Because he has less than four points in Occult. Making him kind of a danger to have in certain scenarios. But even the other fella... What's his name again? Will be a person of interest on Planes Watch's list.

Yes indeed Glint. No need to post again, but we can do a thread for Rowan's introduction into the group if you'd like. Any ideas?

Once we get one more member we'll even be an official group, with our own colour. I was thinking Brown, because it hasn't been used yet, and it's what I use for Mr. E's posts. But did anyone else have any suggestions? We could even take a vote, since there is an un even number of us.
Mr. E
Mr. E

Back to top Go down

Post by Thani January 24th 2013, 9:47 pm

Yes, indeed, you raise a good point. I was thinking more like "occasional jolly cooperation" than full membership. Anyway, the idea behind the group is good, and I am really curious to see how you guys will interact with not only Amon and Asura (the other fella, haha), but many others as well.

Planes Watch 308hyco
Thani
Thani

Number of posts : 15

http://www.kiwisbybeat.com/minus106.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 27th 2013, 9:47 am

My other character, Kirby Kendall is willing to join as well, so he would love to be there. I already sent you a PM about it, Mr. E, but I think dropping in a post would be fine, too. Max is also willing to join, but if he does, then Kirby and Max wouldn't be allowed to post in the same threads, but whatever. Max also has dealings with demons and he doesn't know it yet, but he's about to get a nice visit from his mother, who turns out to be evil.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Number of posts : 80
Job : Student, Clerk
Humor : Anything that isn't too immature.
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. E February 1st 2013, 7:05 pm

Sorry to say Max, but Kirby is already more male members than I intended. (He's still in. So no worries there.) So Max'll need to sit this one out. But Planes Watch would be happy to work with him.

Planes Watch Cardimg_zpsd6e0437a Planes Watch Equipment
Mr. E
Mr. E

Back to top Go down

Post by Index February 2nd 2013, 5:00 pm

As far as Index goes, the latter sounds more interesting. Alternatively, there is the Miss Magus quest if I ever get off my ass and start it.
Index
Index

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale February 2nd 2013, 7:45 pm

That's cool, I'd rather give Kirby a chance to role play, anyway.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Number of posts : 80
Job : Student, Clerk
Humor : Anything that isn't too immature.
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top