The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Beastly I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Beastly I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Beastly I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Beastly I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Beastly I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Beastly I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Beastly I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Beastly I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Beastly I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Beastly I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Beastly I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Beastly I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Beastly I_vote_lcapBeastly I_voting_barBeastly I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Beastly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beastly Empty Beastly

Post by Beastly December 24th 2012, 1:39 pm

Super Villain Name: Beastly
Title: The Earl, Fox, Charles
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Once a Human Caucasian, Self described Dolosus Vulpes. (Cunning Fox)
Hair: Once Blonde; Now deep reds, bright whites and dark browns
Eyes: Once Blue; Black Sclera, Amber Iris
Height: 6"4'
Weight: 160 lbs

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Charles is a clash of brash instinct and highly educated sentience. He is highly skilled in Latin, Japanese, Chinese, French, Russian and German, an ex-Olympian fencer and marksman, well read and well spoken. He has impeccable manners towards people he considers gentry or deserving, although it can come off slightly condescendingly to those of the "lower" class. He will often pretend to be highly unaware of the oddness of his condition, but will act offended if someone is taken aback. The teeth and claws come out when he feels threatened or desires something significantly. Charlemagne became an Olympian athlete through ruthless work and dedication, a sly intellect and charismatic manner helping where brute force could not. Rather then tackling things head on, de Hunter tends to take more skilled ways around his problems unless he is in an extreme position of power. He will kill someone if he has to but he much more prefers talking through people to get what he wants. Charlemagne's education of magic comes from a secreted source within his ancestral home and is quite extensive though he has always found spells a frustrating and illusive aspect. Magic items are his speciality.

History:

Earl Charlemagne de Hunter's story begins in Japan, in 1899, with his great-great grandfather. Bradford de Hunter, the younger of two de Hunter brothers, had chartered a ship from Britain to the secluded Island Nation, intent on helping budding British relations with the Japanese people and building a business out of trade. Bradford became one of the few early immigrants to the country which he rapidly came to enjoy, securing himself a small estate in Nagasaki. It was here that Bradford met Kitsuni Akane, while wondering the edge of a forest; a pretty young village girl that had a terrible limp from an arrow in her thigh. She was weeping when Bradford approached and he, being the stalwart gentlemen, brought her back to his lodgings and helped her. She explained that she was a poor peasant beset by Ronin and had no where to go so Bradford gave her a place in his staff. Most of the subtle details past the first meeting story are simply lost to the pages of time but within a year Bradford and Akane de Hunter returned to England. Months after Bradford's elder brother died during a fox hunting accident, making Bradford the Earl of Nottingham.

The de Hunter family prospered quite well in their manor home for the next three generations. Bradford begat a boy named Thomas happily with Akane, whom begat a boy named Edwin, who begat Charlemagne's father Edwin Junior. Bradford died in his sleep and Akane was presumed to have followed in some kind of ritual suicide, walking into the lake on their grounds. Edwin Sr and his wife died in the second World War while Edwin Jr was a young man. The trouble that hung over the heads of the family began with an American woman named Marina Jules, that Edwin Jr fell hopelessly in love with when visiting Paris. Miss Jules became Mrs de Hunter despite the crippling gambling debts and links to organised crime she was escaping from America's east coast.

Charlemagne's mother proved a burden on the family. She wasted extravagant amounts of their fortune on race horses and wine, gambling houses, business ventures that went no where. She also drilled Charlemagne to fit a near perfect role of her design with a thorough unrelenting education. It was during this uncomfortable sharp childhood that Charles began to "imagine" apparitions of his great great grandmother wondering the house and grounds late at night. He followed her sometimes, calling out into the darkness until he was lost and turned around in the darkness. It became so regular his mother had him locked in his room when he went to sleep. Akane began to appear in the darkness near the end of his bed and whispered things, a brand new education and explanation of what she was and how Charlemagne fit into the world.

Akane was a Kitsune Fox Spirit, a creature of ancient Japanese myth and lore. She had been in fox form and wondered into the realm of man, only to get struck by an arrow from foreign hunters. She appeared as a beautiful girl in an attempt to manipulate help with her wounds, but Bradford had proved to be so charming and gentle she truly fell in love with him, choosing to stay in the mortal realm to care for him and his children for as long as she could. Akane had always carefully guided the family but could no longer stay. She revealed that she would instead leave him to guard the de Hunter clan for the next five generations, until he could join her in the realm of the Kitsune.

After he awoke in the morning, a radical transformation had occurred in his young body. He no longer was a human but an odd fox shaped mockery of a man. When his door was unlocked and it was revealed to his parents, his mother feinted and his father almost shot him. Publicly they declared that their son was a metahuman, ignoring his claims of Japanese folklore. Charlemagne bitterly had to pretend to be a scientific creature rather then something far more fantastical. The odd nature of his "mutation" caught the public's attention and allowed him to launch a minor career of celebrity to fund his mothers poor decisions. He became one of the few metahumans allowed to take part in the Olympic games. In secret he would he root out and find sources of magical information, as well as a few rare powerful objects he still uses today.

His parents unfortunately died in a car accident some five years ago, but he has embraced the new freedom quite fully. On the agenda first is to find some way to earn back the wealth his mother squandered. The second is to find some way to control his form, becoming human once more.

Powers:

Earl Charlemagne de Hunter is a highly educated individual in some of the sciences of antiquity, mostly those that focus about Alchemy and magical artefacts. He is also a master swordsman and a crack shot, often wielding a Rapier and a special flintlock of unnatural power. He is capable of speeds far beyond the natural fox and man put together and of course can do it all while still looking good. de Hunter also has one final extraordinary ability; his sense of smell and hearing are far beyond humans. His nose is sharp enough to track down trails that linger some 12 hours after the original creator has departed and he can hear foot steps in a 100 foot radius. Beyond that his body has been trained to near peak efficiency.

Power Grid:
Occult 8
Strength 3
Speed 5
Durability 4
Ability 1
Fighting Skills 8
Wealth 2

Surviving picture of human form:

Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spoiler:
Beastly
Beastly

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 20
Job : Stage Magician
Humor : Good! I just took your watch.
Registration date : 2011-10-05

Back to top Go down

Beastly Empty Re: Beastly

Post by Jack Maroon December 25th 2012, 4:11 pm

This shit be getting mad approval yo.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Jack Maroon
Jack Maroon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 193
Job : Not anymore.
Registration date : 2012-02-03

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum