The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_voting_barLEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_voting_barLEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 Empty Re: LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members)

Post by Augsp January 2nd 2013, 6:34 am

OOC: Goodness, what's up with you guys? we haven't posted for a really long time!

Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members) - Page 2 Empty Re: LEGION OF WOMB, ASSEMBLE! (closed to Legion members)

Post by Orojed13 January 2nd 2013, 9:16 am

Ooc, I was wai2ing on Womb, he posted a yhread that he had some RL stuff

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 157
Job : Meh, who needs one?
Humor : Bad, just awful
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 January 2nd 2013, 2:41 pm

OOC: We're supposed to go in an order.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb January 2nd 2013, 5:31 pm

(( I'm BACK back back back sorry for the wait you guys. Lots of silliness going on in north wales right now. But I shouldn't be going anywhere for a while now so I'm back for good.))

Jay had entered and immediately questioned all he saw. The two "children" and Garganoth and The Womb's very judgement. A normal human being might have felt affronted by such an explosion of frustration. Yet The Womb knew better, he knew this young one was just that, young, and could not yet control his emotions. Not that The Womb fared much better with his own.

"QUIET!" The Womb suddenly shouted.

As the noise died down The Womb assumed his position at the front of the room. "Please sit. All questions will be answered here, all decisions will be made together. All plans will be revealed. Come come, quickly. We will start with the questions, then move on from there." Questions is what would get the ball rolling, and hopefully would kill all the birds perched on The Womb's shoulders with one stone.

"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 January 2nd 2013, 9:04 pm

Jay hadn't meant to cause so much animosity from everyone, and he was only getting more uncomfortable the longer he was glared at. He tried to apologize, and it seemed to work as the noise died down.

"Quiet!" The Womb had shouted, and it took Jay by surprise. He had never heard The Womb shout before, considering his odd behavior he had. "Please sit. All questions will be answered here, all decisions will be made together. All plans will be revealed. Come come, quickly. We will start with the questions, then move on from there." he motioned for everyone to sit at the table, and Jay hesitated for a second. He still didn't know what he was getting himself into, and the headache he was having wasn't making him feel any better, but paranoid.

Okay, I get it - I should be alert. I don't need this constant banging in my head to inform me of something so obvious.

Jay rubbed the left side of his forehead, before taking his eyes off everyone around him. He shrugged, before taking a seat at the far end of the table.

Now all I can do is hope that this doesn't end as bad as I think it will.. Hope, hope, hope...

Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb January 2nd 2013, 11:34 pm

((also, try not to worry a terrible amount about order. As long as everything moves forward okay it should be fine. Now, I'm going to god mod everyone into sitting down just to move things on a little. We've all waited long enough for this thread to begin properly))

Womb watched as the group began to situate themselves around the table. The Womb too sat at the table, taking the head seat as his own. From what he could tell everyone was facing him, which meant they were ready. "Okay! Alright, who's got the first question for old Womb then, eh?! I'm sure you're all itching to know what The Legion will be doing yes?" The Womb was trying to be jovial and energetic, in a bit to get them to feel more at ease with each other. The little argument beforehand could have seriously disrupted the group at such a fragile stage in it's development. He would see to it that disruptions of that sort were kept to a minimum from now on.

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 January 3rd 2013, 11:11 am

Garganoth waited for the others to settle. It had thought about this group and the fact that they were a loose faction instead of a steadfast unit. If they were to trust each other with these kind of
tasks, they would need to be able to feel as one. Standing tall at it's end of the table, Garganoth started, "I have two requests and one question." It took a pause to allow for a dramatic moment. "First I would like to let everyone know, that as a team, we need to have trust with one another. We need to trust in one another's abilities to complete the tasks given to them, and we need to have trust that if we fail another member can assist us in our endeavor," Garganoth took another pause, allowing this to sink in. Garganoth produced a box of patches depicting a skeletal hand on black cloth, "Therefore, I would like to present these. One of the great things about this group assembled is that everyone is so different that we can cover each other's weaknesses. These patches would send a message, would allow the world to know when they fight one of us, they fight the entire legion. When they fight all of us, they fight one cohesive unit." Garganoth pressed onward, not waiting for a reply, "Secondly, I am currently working on a way for all of us to communicate with one another using what is called a cellular tower." Garganoth produced a second box of wristband with a three button speaker on them. "These are able to relay through existing cellular towers to communicate with another other wristband on the same frequency," Garganoth explained. Picking up a rather large band, he showed them the buttons, "One button allows you to talk. It can be slid up to lock it on. A second is a power button, in case sound would give you away. A third is an emergency alarm that sends out an emergency tone to all other communicators whether they are on or off." Garganoth set they large communicator back in the box. "Lastly, my question. You are proposing a war, Womb. You are our general and I trust you completely, as I'm sure others here do as well. What safeguards, though, have you put in place that this isn't the very war I'm trying to prevent?" Garganoth asked of it's new leader.

Patches

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb January 3rd 2013, 2:14 pm

Oh Garganoth, you are simply divine!

"Bravo Garganoth, you have thought long and hard on how to forward this cause and because of this personality trait, you have become a key member of this group. I knew I was doing this faction a honorable service in bringing you into it's closest of circles." Pausing for a moment Womb looked about the table. "Now for your question. If you don't mind I will shed some light on the background of your query."

Leaning back Womb began his summery of Garganoths past. "Garganoth here is from a planet named Crystera. It was here that Garganoth was 'created.' As he so often puts it. From what I can gather the planet lived quite peacefully for the majority of Garganoths existence. However, there was a complication when the planets leader suddenly vanished. When this happened there was a divide between Crysteras people about what had happened. There was a lot of mistrust and accusations. Eventually this escalated into a full blown war. A war that resulted in the planets destruction. Many perished, and the remaining survivors of Garganoths people are scattered." Pausing again, he placed his hands together as if in prayer and continued. "And so, Garganoth now wishes to prevent the same thing happening here. He sees much conflict and worries that Humanity may reach the same point of his people. And destroy themselves."

"What is apparent to me however is that Humanity has already begun it's journey down this road. We have come to prevent this destruction. That is our purpose. To destroy the Evil that is rotting Man's soul from the inside and out. So in answer to your question, if things turn nasty and it appears to you that we are becoming the cause, or advocating a war for the wrong reasons. You have every right to leave and oppose us. And that goes for all. I will not hold it against you. We are all equal here, the hand can not function without the fingers. It is also true of The Legion. Without all of you, The Legion would not exist, would not function. All of you have a say in the direction of The Legion, if there are things you do not like o actions you wish not to take, you can voice them and know that the only consequence will be that you are listened too. We are a team that works through communication. Remember that." Pausing again he looked about the room. "I hope that has answered your question."

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 January 3rd 2013, 9:32 pm

This was alot for Cassidy to take in, and it frustrated him that all these answers only gave him more questions. After meeting Womb, Cassidy knew that there was a lot he did not understand. However, learning that Gargonoth was an alien, and hearing about the destruction of his home planet was amazing but he felt sad for him also. Both Garganoth and Womb were one of a kind beings, from different places other than Earth. Thinking about it, Cassidy felt as if he had a lot in common with them both. After spending years being experimented on in a scientific lab, he didn't exactly have a place where he felt he belonged. Maybe, despite what he previously thought, this could be a place of belonging-- a home.

He leaned into the table, eyeing everyone around him relieved that his headache was dying down. Gargonoth had brought communication devices for each member to use, and Cassidy thought it was a definite step in the right direction. Still, there was one thing that Cassidy hadn't an answer to.

"Womb, now that we're all here. Maybe now is the time you can tell us what evil exactly we are trying to stop?" he asked, eagerly.

DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb January 3rd 2013, 10:09 pm

The Womb turned his attention to the young boy Jay Cassidy. He would have smiled if he could. Yes you've been waiting for this haven't you? Well now is the time for revelation.

"YES yes, straight to the point as ever young Cassidy. For all that do not know him, this young man here is Jay Cassidy. A fine young man, with much to offer us." Womb lent back, thinking for a moment how to best answer this new question. "The Evil we will be facing is one that will not easily be stamped out. It has been bred into Humanity so strongly now that it will take drastic action to change it. The Evils we face are ones that some of you may have already accepted as reality, or human nature. These assumptions are wrong. The first, and possibly the most important Evil we will be striking at is Greed. It will be the hardest Evil to destroy as it will be protected by many. For you see, in this time, it is common for a man to want more than he needs. It is common for a man to take more than he needs and keep it to himself. Leaving another without. We must stop this. It is destroying Humanity and I will not see it happen. There are ways to go about this, though they will be difficult and long processes. My first idea, is to destroy this idea of money, this man made idea of wealth. And so we must take our fight to the banks, the organisations, the corporations and eliminate them. Destroy all traces of their existence. We should burn money where ever we find it. We must destroy all money printing machines. It is a big wheel to set in motion my friends. But it is necessary. Many will not see this as doing good, many will view our actions as Evil. It is not their fault, they know no better. But, once we are done, we will start the Re-Education of minds. And help guide Humanity back to the path of the light."

Pausing, Womb looked about the room. "That is my plan. On a grander scale of course, and now with you all knowing it we can decide from here where to start. I myself do not even know where to start with such a mountain of a mission ahead of us. And so I gathered you all here in order to give ourselves a beginning. A Genesis if you will. It seemed only fair to me to have you all told together, in order for us all to decide on our actions."

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp January 4th 2013, 1:11 am

"Hey Womb?"
Elle took a deep breath. Even though she has vowed to fight evil....
"Destroying money? That could destroy a lot of things," She looked around the room and realized that At least two f the people there weren't human.
"And better yet, attacking banks and doing that sorts of stuff will only give us the thought that we're criminals. We're heroes. We fight evil. But terminating money isn't right. It'll have all the police chasing us. "
Hopefully Womb wouldn't be too menacing. She assumed a stubborn look and kept a steady gaze at the Womb, even though inside she was very startled by the appearance of the Womb.
Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : What kind of twelve year old has a job?
Humor : Nyan!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb January 4th 2013, 1:30 am

Womb leaned back. She was a smart one this one, for her age. Yet she had a lot to learn of this world.

"Yes. They will call us criminals. The 'Police' will chase us, hunt us even! but that does not mean they are right. Something you should know about me young one. Is that I have been a part of this world since its very conception. I have watched the cause and effects of Humanities decisions. I alone know their solution. It will be as you say, we will become outcasts, we will be believed to be evil for trying our utmost to remove a tainted institution that should never have come to pass in the first place. If you can not deal with that you may leave now, we will not hold it against you. However, if you do, know that if you stand in our way we will no longer be comrades. You will be swept aside for the greater good." Sighing The Womb continued his speech. "It is a burden for me to say it but, it is the only way for the greater good to finally be brought into fruition. You are young now and it may be hard for you to understand. But the world was not meant to be this way. When Humanity rose from the seas there was n money, there was no hierarchy, there was no jealousy, no pride or greed. There was simply existence in it purest form, there was real Humanity, in the literal sense! man helped one another, nobody went without. There was unity. But look at the world now and what do you see? Division. War, death. The world has become ugly, and it is it's own doing. By giving in to ignorance and wrath, greed and lust. This world has fallen. It has gone on for too long and now and I wish for the world to rise again. From the ashes as did the phoenix."

Last edited by The Womb on January 4th 2013, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos January 4th 2013, 3:54 am

Miracle Boy was worried about a confrontation between the new guy and Droplet and tensed up in-case he needed to jump in. But thankfully Garganoth moved between them and the situation quickly defused itself. The new guy apologized and introduced himself. This was followed by Womb shouting at them to be quite. Justified, but annoying. He decided not to say anything if only to find out why Womb had called them all here.

When they started taking seats he jumped into one hugging his knees into his chest. Garganoth was the first to respond. He passed out some devices that would allow them to speak to each other. It was black with a white skull hand. He held it up to his wrist and could see it didn't match his custom. He had forgot to bring his crayons.
"We'll be a real cohesive team!" He remarked. Cohesive sounded cool.

Womb then explained the destruction of Crystera. Had people actually been so foolish as to destroy their own world? They seemed be believe that the same thing was happening here. He had already fought Songbird who did fit that description.

It was then that the conversation took a strange turn. He had expected that they would face pirates or monsters. Instead Womb declared that not a person or creature was to be fought, but money itself. He pulled a penny out of his pocket and looked at it. Had was fun playing the scavenger hunts. It was only now that he noticed that the picture on the coin was the same one on some of the bad art.

Miracle Boy had seen people do greedy things because of it. He knew little of this concept.
"You can stop one person from beating up another with a club by beating him up. You cannot make him befriend someone else by beating him up even if you break the club. Force can stop people from doing bad, but it can't make people do good." Miracle Boy said in an unusually serious voice for him. But even he wondered. This concept of money was foreign to him and he never could understand it.

Womb had always had a hard time making friends. But to think a plan like that would work?

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp January 4th 2013, 6:09 am

"I need time," Elle said quietly.
"My family wouldn't approve," She almost whispered. Her family. The world. What was the greater need? She was ready to help the world. But she wasn't ready so give up on personal issues. She was young. She was selfish. But she was brave. That was why she had taken up this profession. That was why she was a hero. She surrounded herself in her little bubble then finally spoke.
"Considering my situation, my abilities are limited," she began gravely.
"But I can always dress in normal clothes and wreak a few money-printing machines by 'accident' if I want to," A faint smile played on her lips.
"It shouldn't be too hard, especially if it's a rainy day or a snowy one,"
Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : What kind of twelve year old has a job?
Humor : Nyan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 January 4th 2013, 9:00 am

Garganoth watched the reactions of the others; Womb had grown excited over the very idea of his plan going into motion. He showed such fervor and Garganoth knew this figure believed in what he said with all his heart. Garganoth saw Jay changing from the mistrustful begrudging and pained boy to becoming comfortable, to realizing he had found comrades to work with him, protect him, to be protected by him. Miracle Boy had been excited that they would be a team, but had misgivings that force could teach anything. Elle was unsure of her ability to do great things. Garganoth needed to do something to help them see the potential.

Garganoth walked over to Miracle Boy and kneeled so they were as close to face to face as possible. It spoke quietly, but made sure it's voice carried so all may hear, "Miracle Boy, my first friend on this planet, do you remember the day we met just a few days ago? You taught me a game that must be played in order to eat called scavenger hunt. That was where you find these small coins called money and exchange them for sustenance, which your people require to survive. When you surprised me and I overreacted, Womb stepped in and there was some confusion. I flew into a rage and endangered everyone there. You selflessly jumped in to lead me away so the people would remain safe. What did they give you in return? They gave you what you asked for, nothing." Garganoth stood and returned to it's side of the table and then continued in a louder voice, "Anytime you save someone, you ask for nothing in return. You have done something for the greater good. What if you demanded they play scavenger hunt before you lifted a finger!" Garganoth's voice was raising, it's growing fervor becoming quickly evident, "That is what these people are doing! They require this money to save people's lives from hunger, disease, and danger! They will not feed the hungry unless the hungry can pay them! They will not heal the sick unless the diseased can pay them! THEY WILL NOT HELP A MAN UNLESS THE BROKEN, BEATEN, AND BATTERED BEING CAN PAY THEM!!!" Garganoth had shouted the last part as he could no longer contain his fervor.

Garganoth took a moment to calm itself. Once it was back into a better state, it continued, "This money is a distraction that has been grained into everyone's idea by the greedy. If there were no money, they would no longer be distracted by it. They could finally listen to the message that their heart, their very soul was saying."

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 January 4th 2013, 1:53 pm

It seemed to Cassidy that he was not the only person with doubts regarding The Womb's plans, as Miracle Boy and Elle were just as confused as he was. However, Womb and Garganoth loved the idea and were ready to defend them believing money was the root to the evil in this world. Although Miracle Boy easily saw the flaw in Womb's plan, it was Gargonoth who had convinced him otherwise.

For a guy who's not from Earth, he does know more about people's greed than the rest of us. Maybe that's why Gargonoth and Womb have these views, because unlike the rest of us, they aren't human.

"They will not heal the sick unless the diseased can pay them! THEY WILL NOT HELP A MAN UNLESS THE BROKEN, BEATEN, AND BATTERED BEING CAN PAY THEM!!!" those words had echoed around Cassidy's head numerous time, each time having more impact. His mind flashed back to when he was in the lab again, being tested on as his father tried to find a cure to his sickness. Although his father had good intentions, the people paying him did not.

Gargonoth and Womb are right, all money has done is bring out the worst in people. My father would be alive and I would be normal if it wasn't for that greed. Maybe this is what I should be doing, and I can finally bring down the people who had ruined everything.

"Alright, I'm in" Cassidy said, without hesitation. "So when does this plan come into action?"

DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top