The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Brandon Valiquette I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Brandon Valiquette I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Brandon Valiquette I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Brandon Valiquette I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Brandon Valiquette I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Brandon Valiquette I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Brandon Valiquette I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Brandon Valiquette I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Brandon Valiquette I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Brandon Valiquette I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Brandon Valiquette I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Brandon Valiquette I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Brandon Valiquette I_vote_lcapBrandon Valiquette I_voting_barBrandon Valiquette I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Brandon Valiquette

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brandon Valiquette Empty Brandon Valiquette

Post by The Conspiracy December 5th 2012, 12:11 am

Brandon Valiquette
"We have our orders."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: None
Title: None
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Mutated Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6"
Weight: 250 lbs
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Brandon's very much a 'by the book' kind of person. People have said that he's a conformist. And he doesn't like to draw attention to himself. He's happy to stay in the background and get the job done. He's pretty thorough and on the surface he can appear somewhat business-like. But he does have a gentler side, it's just that he usually keep it very well hidden.

History:
Brandon was the only child of Adriana and Allen Valiqutte in New York City. Brandon was a normal child when he was young. He had many friends, makes good grades, and began dreaming of joining the army like his father. But all that changed when his father returned from the Vietnam War. Filled with war scars and the horror of a lost cause, Allen began abusing his family on any chance he gets.

The abuse never stopped and escalate. His father would hit him in places that no one would notice, which also include his wife. His mother would cry various times with Brandon comforting her. The abuse continue throughout his life until somewhere in his teens. When he was in his room, he heard his father abusing his mother, he finally can't take it anymore and went to his fathers room and grabbed his gun and aimed it at his father. His father however mocked Brandon when he noticed the gun he is holding was shaking and was about to hit his mother, when Brandon pulls the trigger and killed his father. When he had gather enough sense of his surroundings, he and his mother conspire to cover up his death and buried him in the back yard four feet deep under ground. When people like their naeighbors, co-workers and the officers ask where Allen was, he and his mother will say that he left with another woman, and everybody have believed the lie.

Years have passed and Brandon have passed college with flying colors and decided to join the army in The Middle East. Brandon was in the war until his time was up for him to go home. After he reached home, he quickly check himself in for a psychiatrist, in fear that he may become like his father. However, his psychiatrist stated that his mind is stable and was told that he can leave. Feeled with relief he decided to go visit his mother to see how she have been doing since he left for the war. When he finally meet his mother since a long time, he found out that she has been bed-riddened with a disease that will one day kill her.

Months have passed with Brandon staying his mother side for the whole time, with no sign of getting better. Brandon was getting desperate, he couldn't take it if his mother have died and the medical bill for stabilizing her was indebting that he was beginning to lose hope, when 'she' came. A woman in a labcoat came to him to make a proposition, the woman is from a company that is experimenting meta-human warfare, her government have been studying him and confirms that he has a latent meta-human genome that grants him super human abilities and they would like to test out a chemical that would jump start his ability. Desperate for his mom well being, he agreed to the experimentation.

At the research facility, Brandon was strapped to a table half-naked, with the doctors checking his vitals and preparing for the experiment. A doctor came to him and ask to sign the waver that make sure the company has nothing to do with his possible death, and had signed it. The experiment only involves being injected with the chemical that is called, "Jump Start". Once he was injected, the chemical cause's a reaction that made Brandon glow red from inside his body. Once that was done, that doctors lead him to a room where the researchers and military officials would be able to observe Brandon to demonstrate his possible new abilities. By concentrating, Brandon mange to form a solidify barrier and accidentally made a concussive blast that shattered the bullet proof glass of the researchers which injured a few with minor cuts. Pleased, the offifials decided to offer Brandon a job in their government that involves meta-humans with great pay, which Brandons agreed.

The Powers

Power 1:
Air Solidification- Brandon has the ability to condense the air, which gives him a variety of abilities. Such as solidifying the air that allows him to fly, concussive blasts, solidify the air in front of him to form a barrier, cause's certain objects to shatter when the air is dense enough, and condense the air to the point that he can create constructs.

Power 2: None

Power 3: None

Power 4: None

Grid
Intelligence: 2
Occult: 0
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Durability: 4
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 5
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Potency: 0
Flight: 2
Wealth: 2

Last edited by The Conspiracy on December 5th 2012, 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Conspiracy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Brandon Valiquette Empty Re: Brandon Valiquette

Post by Forceaus December 5th 2012, 5:19 pm

You have 29 points spent.If you want to stick with this it's approvable.If not make edits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Conspiracy December 5th 2012, 7:02 pm

Yeah, I'm fine.
The Conspiracy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 5th 2012, 7:08 pm

Approved for new stat system.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top