The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
New Boy In Town I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
New Boy In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
New Boy In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
New Boy In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
New Boy In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
New Boy In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
New Boy In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
New Boy In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
New Boy In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
New Boy In Town I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
New Boy In Town I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
New Boy In Town I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
New Boy In Town I_vote_lcapNew Boy In Town I_voting_barNew Boy In Town I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New Boy In Town

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Boy In Town Empty New Boy In Town

Post by Albel December 3rd 2012, 1:44 pm

Coming to a new city isn't ever easy. You wonder if you'll make friends, you wonder if you'll be alright. You know, you get scared, you get nervous. That's the case of most people, anyway. But for ALBEL NOX, it was a different story.

When he arrived in LA, he wasn't scared or even nervous. He didn't care about friends, he didn't care about anything or anyone but himself. He was excited. He was also hoping to maybe meet a celebrity or two. He looked at everything with some awe. He was happy to be there.

Today, he thought he'd start the day by going to a diner and having pancakes for breakfast. They were delicious. The waitress was annoying but even that couldn't break the smile on his face. He's in a new place, it's exciting!

But then he went into the park. It was a random park. Albel didn't think he'd have any trouble there. But turns out it was a place where dodgy people go to play. Albel, of course, didn't know that so he ventured in. And quickly enough... two guys, who looked older than him, tried to steal his money.

Now, see, the thing with Albel is that he is a bit special. He has powers. He can fight. Those two? They didn't have a chance. Albel tried to reason with them at first. Well, he didn't try very hard because part of him wanted to beat them up. And he could've just flown away but he stayed. He's a bit nasty that way.

And beat them up he did. They didn't stand a chance really. They were 'normals'. No powers, nothing. Albel barely used an energy bolt and a kick to deal with them. They ran off in the other direction screaming for their lives.

"Hm," mumbled Albel to himself, "I hope I didn't get myself into trouble again. Man, I've to stop making people scream. It's bound to put unwanted attention on me."

He looked around to see if anybody saw him deal with those two thugs...
Albel
Albel

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Back to top Go down

New Boy In Town Empty Re: New Boy In Town

Post by The Womb December 4th 2012, 3:35 am

Somebody did.

Womb's base of operations had been situated in LA for the moment. This metropolis seemed to attract the type of person that The Womb needed to raise his army. He could not combat the fruits of evil alone.

As he walked the streets pondering what his new found group would do next. He spotted a youngling in a park being approached by two older Humans. The boy seemed out of place, his attire more elaborate than those of normal folk. The Womb had noted that in the vast majority of instances this was a good indication of a super powered individual. Womb watched just in case, if the two predators gained an advantage in this seemingly unprovoked attack The Womb would step in and deal with them swiftly. However The Womb's suspicions had been correct. The boy dealt with his assailants with precision. His movements were swift and accurate. The boy obviously commanded some sort of power. Without hesitation Womb strode over, pushing one of the fleeing attackers to the ground as he passed them.

"Wonderful! Splendid! It was in this very park I too was accosted for my looks. At least this is what I presume? You do not bare resemblance to what is deemed a normal human being." The Womb paused a minuet. " Are you new to this area? I too am still coming to grips with its ethics. If you would like I can tell you what it is I have learned of this place."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Albel December 4th 2012, 3:46 am

"Gaaah!"

Albel gasped as he noticed the 'person' standing not far away from him. The way he, by the sounds of it, looked seemed like he just walked out of a horror movie.

Unsure of what he was actually seeing, Albel stayed on his guard and experience taught him to quickly glance around to see if there were anymore like... him. But it didn't seem like there were.

"Well, yeah, I'm new in town," replied Albel, a bit hesitant. "I am human but yeah, I do look a bit more unique than most people," Albel smiled somewhat at that.

"Are there many people like... you... around?" Albel wasn't sure he would be offending the stranger but hey, Albel knew he could defend himself.
Albel
Albel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 4th 2012, 4:22 am

The Womb paused at the question, a sadness filled him when he realized what he would have to say in answer to such an inquiry. "No. It seems there is none other like unto me. Though, I make it my duty to be vigilant in my search for another being who's existence is akin to my own."

The boy seemed hesitant. Obviously disturbed by The Womb's physical appearance. "Do not fear me boy, I mean you no harm. I am The Womb. I have detected in you a power. I am unsure as to what it is but I am keen to talk with you about you abilities. Would you care to oblige me? I wish to walk a ways into the Hub of this city and watch the people pass."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Albel December 4th 2012, 2:29 pm

I have to say, I'm not someone who shies away from danger. It's a flaw for some people, but for me, I consider it as a really awesome quality to have. I mean, instead of cowering in fear and running off, I actually like to face dangers. Sometimes, I even purposely walk into dangerous situations.

So, here I am, in a park that is pretty much lifeless. After those thugs attacked me, I realised why nobody ventures in here. But now, this stranger, this Skull headed creature, is standing before me and asking me questions and even proposing some sort of lecture or something. I kind of tuned out.

But hey, what did I just say? I'm not someone who shies from danger. He looks dangerous. Maybe he's powerful even. I kind of want to test it. Something is telling me to be a bit smarter about this but... come on! I just got here, I'm not going to just play it safe and not live the LA style of life.

"You look funny for sure," I say. "You look kind of tough too. But just how tough are you exactly?" I grin at the stranger. "I know, I know, you seem to be this deep philosophical person. And I can be too... sometimes. But right now, there's only one question in my mind. Just how tough are you?"

I kick off my shoe and pull off my sock. No, no, I'm not going nuts. It just so happens that my kicks are way more violent when my feet are bare and free. It just feels better. I have powers, yes, but I'm also a great fighter. And kicks are kind of my specialty. I know this stranger hasn't challenged me or even threatened me... but I do love to have fun.

With a confident smirk, I throw my bare foot at his weird face.
Albel
Albel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 4th 2012, 3:24 pm

The boy wished to test The Womb in physical combat? The Womb felt incredulous. He would dare to face the wrath of The Womb? After The Womb had entered into a peaceful proposition to converse with him? Either he wishes to test me in order to establish legitimacy as a leader, or he is insane and wishes to be throttled to death. As he pondered the boys actions he watched as the boy removed his shoe and sock. Now barefoot, the boy took a readied stance, lowering his center of gravity and balancing himself. Then suddenly in a violent and rapid flash he jumped and delivered brilliant spinning kick to the side of Womb's head. The Womb had obviously anticipated a form of attack but had been unprepared for such a wicked shot. However fast the boy may be, his strength was lacking, the blow itself doing little damage, if any at all. Using his anticipation as the foot struck The Womb's head, his hand snaked towards the boy's leg and caught it in his hand. He gripped tightly and held the boy aloft by the ankle. "I do not wish to kill you child, but if you persist in facing me in combat, I shall destroy you without hesitation."

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Albel December 4th 2012, 3:32 pm

There are a few things that can really surprise me. A genuine gesture to help. An actual thoughtful present at Christmas. Pigs flying. But my kick getting caught with such ease? That's one big freaking suprise. Here I am, standing on one foot while the other is caught in the Stranger's hands. He is showing patience towards me it seems.

The reasonable side of me is telling me to let go and talk to this Stranger first before doing any of this stuff. But the other side of me, the fun side, is actually quite thrilled by this turn of events. It's like a rush. And I don't really want to just end it here. I want to push a little bit more.

I actually do try to pull my foot away but his grip is firm. Seems to be he is not going to let me off the hook unless I apologise or something. I'm assuming anyway. That's cool. I actually have an idea.

"Destroy me?" I ask, my smirk still full of confidence. "I am quite resilient. And also, quite creative with my combat."

I push my bare foot more towards his face. I know it's childish but hey, I'm 16, so if I can intimidate my opponent by pushing my toes into their face, I will.

"What do you think of that, Skull face?" I grin slightly. "Are you tough enough to withstand having my foot that close to your face?" I do feel like a child saying that, but man, I am having a lot of fun.
Albel
Albel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 4th 2012, 4:40 pm

The boy wishes to humiliate me with his taunts. He will not prevail.

The Womb did not answer the boy, he simply moved his head forward slightly and opened his mouth. Slowly, deliberately slowly so the boy could see just what was going to happen, Womb closed his jaws over the toes of the boys foot. gradually The Womb applies more pressure beginning to dig deep into the boys flesh.

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Albel December 5th 2012, 12:07 am

As I stood there and watched the Stranger moving his head closer, I thought he was going to just pretend... but no... he is actually doing it. He doesn't seem to be phased by the smell or anything. He's biting on my toes like it's no big deal.

It is hurting like hell, I can assure you. My face is surely showing that. But like I said, I am quite resilient. I am not submitting to this Stranger this easily. I think outside of the box, you see. So, I manage to pull my toes out of his jaw with some difficulty but with his firm grip, I can't pull away completely. Instead though, I place the ball of my foot where his nose is supposed to be.

"Try breathing now, Skull face!" I say, my face warming up with sweat and effort. "That's the smell of your defeat!"
Albel
Albel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 5th 2012, 1:36 am

The Womb was beginning to become impatient with the boy. He expected a creature with no nasal cavity to be able to smell. To breathe. The Womb required neither thing to survive, he had traversed the annuls of space, had paced the rim of a black hole, witnessed the death of a dying star. A Human's foot bore no threat to him. However The Womb had never been notorious for his patience. Though his anger was not yet boiling over the brim, his attitude was becoming tetchy.

In a swift movement Womb pulled on the boy's leg, to bring him closer, as he did so he stepped forwards releasing his free hand towards the boy's face. Effectively pulling the boy into a solid punch.

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Albel December 5th 2012, 1:53 am

"Not bad at all," I reply to him.

The punch stung me. It was a good punch. The Stranger had a bit of strength in him. It was a good move too, I got to admit. I have been into many fights and I've been blindsided here and there. The Stranger had moves.

But I am not going to go down and submit to him without at least trying one last thing. I use my free foot and throw it at his face. I wonder if he's quick enough to catch it too.
Albel
Albel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 5th 2012, 2:43 am

This time The Womb was not ready to receive an attack, he had banked on his strike to dishearten the boy, and give up his struggle. The Blow connected smoothly, knocking Womb a pace to the right, in doing so he let go of the boys leg and steadied himself. The force of the attack had done little more than move The Womb a step to the right, but had also caused his tactical limb impairment plan to be thwarted. He stood, towering over the boy now. "Give up boy, your attacks are worthless against me. And I have a need for you. You have proved your worth, let it lie. Or I shall be forced to relinquish my pugilistic wrath upon you, something I wish not to do this day."

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Albel December 5th 2012, 12:04 pm

I can't help but smile with a bit of pride as I see my attack working against the Stranger. Sure, he didn't scream in pain, but hey, still something! Now, I'm free and back to being awesome. Well, except for this Stranger clearly knowing nothing about personal space. His Skull face is not pretty to look at up close.

"Don't worry, whitey bones," I say to him with a wink. "I'm not in the mood for a full fledged fight just yet. I still have things to do first."

I take a step back and put my socks and shoes back on. That should give him the cue to chill since I don't like to fight with shoes and socks on. It just cramps my style.

"What's your name, boney?" I ask. "You got a taste of my toes, might as well, introduce yourself, eh?"
Albel
Albel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 5th 2012, 12:43 pm

The boys quips were not humorous. however The Womb did admire the boys tenacity, it could serve him well as he got older and honed his abilities. Though upon reflection such tenacity often led to arrogance and arrogance often led to the sweet embrace of death. "Come then child, My name is The Womb. I have much to ask of you." He turned and began to walk away, taking it for granted the child would follow.

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Albel December 5th 2012, 12:56 pm

From his response, I can tell he's not the kind of guy (or thing?) that can be lighthearted. I do wonder if I'll be able to manipulate him if need be. Could be fun to try.

I smile to myself and catch up to him, walking by his side. I say to him, "Name's Albel. Thanks for asking."

I wonder where we're going...
Albel
Albel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top