The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Meteor touches down (invite only)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Meteor touches down (invite only)

Post by Orojed13 December 20th 2012, 1:15 pm

Garganoth quietly stood, watching the skeletal man think. He took awhile to start, but Garganoth was used to long waits. As most of his kind would live for longer than 1200 years of activity, even longer through periods of stasis, Garganoth was more than patient. After choosing to sit down, his host began the story. Garganoth listened intently making sure to hear and remember every detail. It listened to the wisdom that this immortal being had to share, and it learned. It listened to the meanings between the words, the hurts that had left their scars, the loneliness that filled this creatures void. Garganoth heard this and sympathized. It felt a connection that he had never felt. It's creator had never given it this camaraderie, this level of empathy. When the storyteller finished the story, Garganoth shifted from listening, to telling. Garganoth checked that The Womb was ready and began...

"A long time ago, about three millenia, there was a planet full of my people called Chrystera. Everyone was united, everyone worked toward common goals, and everyone hold each other upright. It was at that time that there was an accident. The planet's Great Crystal and it's advisor were the heads of two main branches of families on the planet. They were alone, checking on a report that someone was trapped in a gorge. While out something has happened that has never been verified. The only report was from the advisor as The Great Crystal never returned. The advisor had told a tale of a attempted rescue of an alien being that had gone awry. The alien being had been saved but had tricked The Great Crystal into it's ship and had kidnapped him. No one ever found a trace of this alien being, and when we die, we return to the crystal so we couldn't verify if The Great Crystal had died or was taken away. Either way, The Great Crystal's family considered the advisor a liar which the advisor took offense to. Instead of being reasonable, a great war started. Weapons were developed at alarming rates for our people and the world was split between the now two allegiances. Eventually, the war came to a standstill. For centuries, my creator worked on a secret invention for The Great Crystal's army. I found out what it was. It was a disintegrator. Now, my planet's atmosphere is much thinner than this planet, the gravity much less. When the army got a hold of the weapon and began using it on the enemy, their particles drifted into space. Since the remains were leaving the planet, instead of rejoining the crystal, Chrystera began to lose mass. With the loss of mass, the planet eventually loss it's orbit and began sinking into our star. Everyone left jumped into space to seek their new destinies."

Garganoth stood for several minutes, stemming the rage it felt. It looked as though there was more to the tale, but nothing more of the tale was said. Instead, Garganoth said to The Womb, "I am here to stop a great divide, to stop the great war that will destroy your planet as mine was. I will join your legion to drive out this evil faction. I will join you to temper the hearts of humans so they might see peace as my ancestors once knew." Garganoth kneeled before The Womb, "Teach me the ways of this planet. Use me as you see fit. I am your hammer, and this world is your anvil. We will strike the hearts of your kind until they are hard as steel."

Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

The Meteor touches down (invite only) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Meteor touches down (invite only)

Post by The Womb December 20th 2012, 3:26 pm

Womb stood, moved at Garganoths' gesture. "Rise Garganoth. You will not kneel to me. You are a brother in arms, that is all. All I ask of you, is your loyalty and your trust. in return I shall give you mine. Although i act as leader for this faction, I more of a guide. Directing the hand that strikes. And each one of its members a finger. None of us can do without the other, and so we are equal." He strode about, in a strangely regal manner. "Your first mission is to recruit new disciples to the Legion of Womb. Once we have enough fingers, we can start gauging some eyes. So go be gone, I too shall be on my way executing the same task. If there is anything you need anything you wish to speak about or any question you need answered, do not hesitate to call on me or any other member of this Legion. We are brothers now. We will help you. I shall call upon the Legion very soon for a formal meeting. Whereby we shall discuss our first mission. Our allocated roles and positions. In the meantime, find your footing and scout me some new recruits." With that the Womb simply left the shack. Not even glancing behind him to see how Garganoth reacted to his speech. In Womb's mind, the beast could fend for himself and he learned quickly. In Womb's mind, there was no need to worry for him. This is how deep The Womb's trust lay in his brothers in arms.

(end)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant