The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_voting_barA family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_voting_barA family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 Empty Re: A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper]

Post by The Bolt December 6th 2012, 7:35 pm

It all happened within a few moments but her attack had managed to actually damage that suit that Gossamer was always wearing,not a single wire to stop her assault. The small victory only drove her further within the blood rage,further into hungering to paint the floor with Agent Gossamer’s precious blood,to make her existence end. All she needed to do was cut off her head,that killed anything. The wild smirk grew wider as she prepared to unleash another attack upon her,using a tech that she designed just for taking down someone like Gossamer and she would be too close to dodge anything that came at her,if calculations worked out at any rate.

That was when Gossamer would prepare to unleash her signature weapons that she was so prized for. If Reaper stood still it was likely that she would be reduced to a fine pulp,just a large unsightly stain upon the floor. Still she had to keep going,the blood lust within demanded that she kill,that she do something to sate the immense appetite. Lilia seemed more worried about her than the fact that they were dealing with one of the most powerful agents of Dominus,someone who could kill both of them with impunity. Etoile actually tried to push Reaper back,though the simple move caught her off guard long enough for the girl to perform as she intended it,footing lost she she stumbled a few inches back,slowly snapping out of the blood haze.

All it took was a few moments before the entire building was reduced to nearly nothing,just a large pile of rubble as anyone inside would be crushed by the immense weight of the building collapsing in upon itself. Within the moment of clarity she saw what looked like a window of opportunity to escape the falling building,Lilia already tightly grabbing into the albino with no intention of letting her go; not that letting go would do her any good in this situation anyway. Not wasting a second she used her inhuman speed to quickly remove both of them from the doomed building,though she was more likely to have sustained any injures than the invincible Etoile. The desperate scramble ended with them crouching behind a dumpster,but she was still not ready to disengage the enemy.

She could still feel the blood warm on her cheek though slowly coagulating, Etoile's blood. Reaper wanted to rip her into bit,and present her head to Adam personally,prove that she was superior to her in every way. An old hatred welled within her once again,she would end it;no compromise. Her thoughts were a torrent that was somehow broken by one thing. The cool feel of diamond hands against her cheeks and a soft voice pleading,there were only a few words but they rang true through the haze as clear as day. All at once the situation dawned upon her in an instant. They stood no chance against Gossamer, especially if she were going to act so carelessly against that woman. ”Don't worry,i'm not going anywhere.” She spoke with a semblance of control,what seemed like a smirk forming upon her lips,far different than that blood hungry grin.

”But what will we do about little miss Gossamer?” She wondered to herself,the thought running through her mind as she considered every possible solution and letting themselves be taken by Dominus was not one of them,though why they wanted her was unknown,since she was an agent anyway. It seemed like there was more going on than she knew but what did Etoile have to do with any of this? Slowly removing the diamond girls hands from her cheek she let a deep sigh escape her lips.

”Well what have I gotten myself into this time.” She chuckled ruefully.

The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 Empty Re: A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper]

Post by Brorschach December 6th 2012, 7:57 pm

Sheryll stood there in the clearing, amidst the wreckage and rubble she had created. She had an out if things got too bad and now she was in her element. The wide open spaces left her plenty of room to maneuver and already her wound was starting to hurt less as a combination of nanites and adrenaline flooded her system, blocking the pain and staunching the bleeding. The wound wouldn't heal fast, but her body would keep it from getting any worse. Sometimes being a a cyborg came in handy. She looked around, trying to find a trace of her targets. Knowing Reaper, the attack would come either head on or from above.... and yet, nothing came. No scream of rage, no racing of footsteps towards her. At first Reaper had acted precisely as her file said it would, blatantly charging forward with no regard for her own safety, but now something had changed. Sheryll highly doubted she was crushed in the fall, there was no smell, no tears from Etoile. Etoile certainly hadn't died either, for her diamond body would be little more than inconvenienced by such a trivial measure. Sheryll pondered what to do while she continued searching, eventually an idea formed. One she liked.

"If you're not going to come out, I'll just tear this whole place down" she called, silently chuckling at the irony. 'This place' was little more than a wreck surrounded by damaged buildings. The alleyways were the most likely spot.

Extending her wires she thrust her hands out and began rapidly slashing, demolishing any building she could get catch with the deadly metal that glinted oh so elegantly in the slowly fading sunlight. The crash of concrete and metal hitting the ground rang out, punctuated by the occasional scream. Dust kicked up, shrouding the area briefly before it clearing. Then she saw it, the outline in the alleyway. Two women. Did they hope to escape while she wasn't looking, or just hide until she went away? It didn't matter. Sheryll ran straight for the alley, chopping any debris in her path away like it was paper mache. As she came close, she leaped into the air, a psychotic smirk adorning her features as she brought her hand up above her head, ready to swing it down and turn Reaper into a human fillet. It wouldn't kill Etoile, but the shock of losing Reaper might disable her. As she began to move her arm down, a small pang of something she couldn't identify shot through her. She glanced at both her target's faces, making out what she believed to be sorrow on Etoile's and rage on Reaper's. sneering, she retracted her wires and landed, still several yards from them. She didn't want a repeat of last time.

"God dammit, don't look at me like that. I can't believe I'm doing this but I'll give you one last chance to come quietly" she sighed, moving her arm back, and deploying her wires as she moved into a combat-ready stance.

She was prepared to swing in an instant, to strike them down should Reaper attempt a repeat of her previous attack. She couldn't understand why she hadn't done it, Reaper was -as Hargrave had said- an amendment, not even her target. It didn't matter what happened to her, and yet Sheryll couldn't deliver the final blow. Why? Why? WHY!? What was that pang that prevented her from completing her strike, that prevented her from ending the battle there and then.
She didn't know, but if the situations had been reversed, she doubted Reaper would have done the same.

"Like I said, last chance"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes December 6th 2012, 10:13 pm

A relieved sigh escaped Lilia's shimmering translucent lips as Reaper finally came to her senses. gazing up into those rage filled crimson eyes the ballerina quietly sought out the reason behind her sister's rage, was it jealousy? or hatred? or the primal desire to simply kill whatever spilled blood? Whatever it was Lilia clung to Shayla's waist, hopefully offering the albino peaceful refuge from her current state of scorching anger, the ballerina was there to protect her sister as much as Shayla was there to protect her. It was in this moment of silence that the memories of times spent with Sheryll resurfaced. All of those months spent together in blissful joy and comfort; the spontaneous roadtrips, shopping sprees and movie nights were but a few heart wrenching flashbacks that threatened to sway the ballerina's current perception of who and what she was facing. Anyone who dared harm Reaper was more than likely going to get skewered by a diamond blade...but this was different, there was no way she could bring herself to physically harm one of the first people to ever love her.

Unfortunately the girl's momentary peace was instantly interrupted by shrill screams and the deafening thuds of brick, steel and cement colliding with the earth below. Pillars of dust and smoke rose high into the mid afternoon sky as the shuddering destruction took place; the carnage tossing the entire district into ruins as every building was sliced into ribbons, anyone unfortunate enough to be in the complexes at the time more often than not reduced to human minced meat. This chaos drew closer and closer and no sooner had the destruction begun did a glistening wire zoom overhead, piercing a billboard and tearing its metal foundation in half. A startled yelp passed the young agent's lips as the resounding clattering off metal poles hitting the concrete blasted the once tranquil atmosphere.

Holding tight onto the albino's waist whilst cowering next to the dumpster Lilia did not have the time nor the speed to properly react to the aerial attack aimed at her sister. A figure of death pierced the dusty chaotic veil with relentless speed, wires breaking the atmosphere with an ominous hum as they aimed to slice the albino in half. A terrified scream escaped Lilia's lips. Time had slowed down to a horrifying degree as she watched in helpless terror as the figure honed in on Shayla, wires splayed out as if they were going to cut her in half.

Lilia desperately scrambled to shove Reaper to the side, her mind racing for any possible action to halt the incoming attack... and yet this too was a futile action. The figure had disappeared. Had she not been programmed to kill without question? What on earth was happening to Sheryll?

Still clinging to Reaper with a vice-like diamond grip the ballerina gazed with fearful eyes at the woman standing at the opening of the alleyway. There was no escape this time. The iron maiden had ensnared them in a life or death situation; she was ready to kill. Lilia looked up with bright sapphire eyes, a sheer look of pain scrawled on her shimmering face as she connected her gaze with Gossamer. This beautiful lady was her sister and a nagging feeling in the pit of the ballerina's stomach told her that not all hope was lost...if it were, she'd be cradling the dead body of Shayla. She's still in there.. she asserted taking a feeble step forward as her mind raced for answers. She was going to risk it all, risk it on the slim chance that her sister still existed within that mechanical shell.

Taking another step forward the glistening diamond skin slowly receded back into her, revealing the harmless fragile figure of who she really was. Light no longer bounced off her skin, she could feel the heat, the dust and return of pain within her shoulder. Lilia was completely and utterly vulnerable and that is the way she wanted. Staring into Gossamer's eyes the petite teenager took another tentative step forward, hands clasped together and knees shaking.The real Sheryl would not dare harm her like this and it at least gave Reaper the opportunity to either escape or attack once Sheryll had her attention focused on the ballerina. Gazing behind her she gave the albino a peaceful grin, before uttering one word. If this ended badly she needed to know Shayla was out of harms way.

"Go.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 9th 2012, 8:56 pm

Everything was back into perspective and that meant Reaper had to think of a plan,a plan to deal with their current situation that would get both of them out of here alive and in one piece. Could she kill the powerful Agent 1? There was only the smallest of chances that she could but this was not an option that she could rely upon being the best one,there had to be something that she could do. Gossamer went on what could only be described as a spree of destruction as she seemed to destroy everything in search of the two,something that was to be expected by someone who destroyed everything within her path. Someone truly worthy of the title of the best agent within the Dominus,the monster that all others feared above all else. Even Reaper knew that any chance against her was painfully slim at best but she would be damned if she went down without even trying.

After her spree of destruction Gossamer managed to locate the two females before they could even formulate some sort of plan and Reaper was left with nothing but acting before things got dangerous. She was poised for an attackt hat would have ended her within an instant but before such a thing could be done,Gossamer actually stopped herself from dealing the deadly final blow. Red eyes stared at the female for a second as she tried to ascertain some sort of reason for this action,a bead of sweat slowly makings its way down her forehead and dripping from her chin. Whatever was happening Reaper knew she would have one small opening to take down her within this moment when she was the most vulnerable,the time was now. In the end though she only sat there as Gossamer made the offer that they come with her or die.

Why would Reaper willingly give up when it was against everything that she was,against every fiber of her being. Reaper did not fight,she killed without remorse. Etoile was as scared as before with her grip still tightly upon her,as if letting go would somehow cause some form of cataclysm. She was th person that Reaper felt as if she had to protect,protect from this person that could harm even that indestructible diamond exterior with her wires. Then Etoile told her to go as if she could take this monster on by herself but Reaper would not allow it. ”Nope.” She said looking to Etoile before standing full to her feet. She was going to finish whats he started.

With just a thought the kinetic redistribution system had begun its work as her skin quickly took on a red hue, and steam rising from it in small clouds. ”Would love to oblige you Gossamer but honestly I have no intentions giving up to Daddy's little girl.” Small sparks discharged from her gloves as well as her boots. Her whole body felt stronger, as if she could go on indefinitely and that meant she could fight this woman now or as long as it would allow her to. She was far tougher than before,it was time that Reaper prove that she was not below this woman.

”Lets have a little fun.” She said pleasntly as what seemed like a razor thin blade of pure energy shot from a small tube of metal on her right index,aiming to go through Gossamers abdomen.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach December 10th 2012, 3:16 am

Sheryll watched as the diamond coated girl wandered weakly towards her, the shimmering of her skin slowly fading as the diamonds receded, revealing the pale complexion beneath. Once again, Sheryll felt the instinctive urge to gently hold the girl, this time however, she resisted. With Reaper still there, and the look of rage still in her eye, Sheryll knew letting her guard down down was a bad idea. Her instincts proved to be correct as Reaper uttered a negative and attacked.

'She called me Daddy's little girl... why?' Sheryll pondered, dodging back and easily avoiding the energy projectile. This time she had been prepared and as such, an attack so obvious was doomed to failure. With her free hand, Sheryll shot wires at Etoile, though these ones weren't of the cutting variety, though they could be deadly in their own way. These wires were of thicker make and were designed to apprehend -rather than slice- their targets. The wires easily moved around their intended target and pulled her closer. In this moment she wished she knew Russian, if only to get rid of the nagging desire to comfort the poor girl. As Etoile reached her, she tried a slow english statement.

"I will not hurt you. Please do not resist" she said calmly, putting a soft smile on her face. Etoile at least, had shown a desire to be compliant even though she was the more dangerous of the two. Smiling, she looked over at Reaper.

"You've lost your greatest asset Reaper. I gave you the chance to come quietly. Now I'll just have to kill you." Sheryll called as she unleashed a slew of wires at Reaper. Having Etoile there would prove to be a hindrance to her own movement, but she could always snip the wires if need be. The wires glinted in the sunlight as they traveled, their flickering the only reason they could even be seen. This felt so familiar to her, the rubble, the opponent, the whole scenario. This was definitely not the first time she'd fought Reaper. Why then, did the her memories from the chip have no recollection of the prior battle? It was obviously combat relevant and so Hargrave would have no reason to prune it out... unless it was something else. Maybe the fight hadn't been against Reaper, but along side her. Perhaps she had fought along side Etoile as well. Maybe that was why she had kept feeling a desire to hold her tight. That would explain as well why she didn't simply end Reaper's life just seconds before. She needed answers. Would Reaper have them? Possibly. Would she share them? Unlikely.

Sheryll pulled her arm back and retracted her wires. She had an idea.

"Listen Reaper, I'm willing to cut a deal" she said. She was counting on Reaper to attack her, the albino's bloodlust was obviously not tempered by any love for her, but she had to try nonetheless. The chip that Hargrave had given her was obviously unreliable as a basis for her sense of self.

"Tell me who I am" was all that she said next. She was ready to snip her capture wires in an instant. She could switch her other hand to capture wires as well. Reaper might be superhuman, but enough of a beating would make her talk.

I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes December 10th 2012, 8:34 am

A gasp escaped Lilia's lips as the wires were shot out in her direction, the glistening threads of destruction honing in on her vulnerable form like a metallic swarm. She instinctively brought her hands up to protect herself, thinking that she was going to get turned into mince meat. However, it appeared Sheryll still had some semblance of dignity and control, opting to merely capture the ballerina like a swan in a net; even going as far as giving her a polite grin. Lilia's breathing quickened, the panicked rise and fall of her chest speeding up as her body was tightly held by the barely visible tentacles. She tried moving her body but her limbs were stuck, the thicker wires coiled around her petite frame, halting any attempt at movement. The young agent swallowed, staring at Reaper with an apprehensive gaze, worried that the albino was going to face a certain death against the might of the number one agent now that she was captured.

Red steam was wafting off the albino agent's limbs, sending a wage of heat and energy into the surrounding area as the crackles of physical strength began to bloom. Shayla had finally pulled her ferocious trump card and unfortunately she looked ready to kill, having ignored Lilia's plea to escape. The girl had witnessed this before, the frightening increase in the rabid albino's already monstrous strength and watching her activate this ability against Gossamer only made the anxiety worse. Bright sapphire eyes silently begged her sister to stand down, the risk of death on either side being too much for the youngest 'sibling' to handle. "No...", she choked, helpless and forced to watch the inevitable brawl between both girls.

Glancing back at the hollow excuse for an older sibling Lilia squirmed underneath the wires. Whimpers of frustration and struggle escaped her lips as her skinny body wiggled against the metallic confines...it was only a few seconds later that she returned to her diamond form. The wires felt like lace against the shimmering pale blue skin and although the pain and exhaustion had disappeared, the struggle to escape did not. Kicking a dainty foot backwards Lilia flicked a shard from the arc of her kick, aimed in the general direction of Gossamer. She did not know what Sheryll had just said but if it was a threat against Reaper's life then she had to free herself and get rid of the sentiment she held so dear to her heart.

Her glistening flesh shuddered, ripples traversed her diamond skin as if it were made of some multicoloured liquid. Closing her eyes the ballerina clenched her muscles before forcing her anatomy to shift into what could only be described as a ballerina sized human spike ball. Her lithe body was now armoured with a deadly array of sharp crystalline quils that extended off from her skin. The razor sharpness of these new additions to her body made her exceedingly dangerous close range, so dangerous in fact that the sudden transformation had torn the capture wires to shreds. Lilia had taken on a form that Realer would label as 'bad-ass'...even though the Russian had little understanding of what such a word would mean.

Swivelling on the tips of her toes and leaping to her side to face Gossamer, with a steamy reaper right behind her Lilia had a renewed sense of courage; which, although small was enough to allow her to face her older sibling. The ballerina pursed her lips, diamond teeth chewing on diamond flesh in a moment of contemplation before pointing at the number one agent which a dainty diamond finger. "No more! Come home! Now!", she frowned, speaking an octave higher than her typically feathery feminine voice. Lilia had every responsibility to protect Shayla as much as the albino had to protect her and merely seeing Sheryll twice attempt to attack had the ballerina conclude that enough was enough...she was going to save Gossamer, even if she had to do it by force...

A family reunion? Oh dear god. [closed to Inky and Reaper] - Page 2 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 11th 2012, 6:29 pm

Gossamer seemed to have no intention of being harmed by the albinos attack and deftly dodged the attack,moving out of the way of something that would have punctured her armor with little trouble and then she made a move that was only slightly unexpected. She had managed to capture Etoile who seemed to have dropped her powerful diamond armor, a foolish move that she had to avoid roaring at her for making. She was acting like an emotional child and putting them at greater risk than she could have ever realized,more Reaper than her since she was just a dispensable variable. This complicated things more than she wanted them to be but that’s just how things had to be. ”Dammit why did you have to drop your guard at a time like this?” Reaper cursed within her mind as she tried desperately to think of something while her new found strength lasted,something that would prove useful against this monster.

Hands clenched into tight fists as her muscles tensed and she mentally prepared to strike with all of her speed and flexibility. At this range her moves would seem painfully transparent to the woman but there was nothing else she could really do right now except fight with all that she had and if she died,then she died. Etoile struggled pointlessly against the powerful binding that held her tight and that meant Reaper had to act fast,faster than she could imagine herself to ever be able to act. How she would go about combating Gossamer was going to be tricky but it was now or never. Reaper had about two minutes maybe until the increase in her strength diminished back to its lower level,she had to end this in two minutes.

That was when Etoile made her move and managed to free herself from the wires with a few quick but precise moves. It seemed that she was now resolved to battle the agent,possibly even kill her if things came down to something like that,though Shayla felt like it would not be possible. There seemed to be only one option now that her mind was truly made up,,she would for the first time have to try talking her way out of the situation. ”Stop both of you!” Her voice rose in a roar that was mean to catch both of their attention.

”I can tell you who you are.” White teeth bared as she spoke the statement. The enhancement ceased with one mental command,leaving her with her default level of strength but slightly fatigued.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach December 11th 2012, 8:15 pm

Sheryll recoiled slightly as Etoile effortlessly broke her bonds, the young woman was once a shining mass of diamond, her twinkling facets belying the deadly power she held. Sheryll leaped backed backwards, intent to get some distance between her and the deadly duo. As she prepared to deploy her wires once more Etoile yelled out something about coming home. Home? What on earth was she on about? Sheryll would just get a translator help interrogate her. The ruse of her coming along peacefully was just that, a ruse. As she calculated exactly how fast she would need to act in order to slice them both, Reaper spoke, the voiced still edged with rage seemed to have something in it that Sheryll had not heard coming from those lips.

Reason.

Reaper was actually using her head it seemed. Though Sheryll was still prepared for another attack from the scantily clad albino, she took a few tentative steps forward and put her hand on Etoile's shoulder. She wished she could speak Russian yet again, but all she could do was give a soft smile and nod and she brushed past her and stood nearly twenty feet from Reaper. Still plenty of distance in case the albino tried to attack, but close enough that she could hear her without having to shout. Even now, as she appeared to be getting what she wanted, Sheryll was ready. Etoile was still diamond and was definitely the greater threat if this was a trick, but she couldn't discount Reaper. Humans could be vicious when backed into a corner and this woman was perpetually in one, her blood red eyes speaking of a thousand battles where she'd been in a similar situation and yet still come out on top. What was that move she had just pulled, a great steam had come off of her and her reflexes seemed to have been multiplied tenfold. Sheryll would have to watch for another such outburst.

Moving into a pose that didn't seem threatening, she adjusted herself to that the wire emitters along her spine would deliver a piercing blow if she was attacked from behind.

"All right Reaper, speak, but so help me god if this is a trick..." She said, not taking her eyes off of her foe.

Reaper was tricky but at this angle any attack could be easily countered. She scrolled through her combat files while she waited, looking for scenarios where she had fought multiple opponents. Only two came up, and one she had been holding back for. She wasn't sure why, the audio on the file was muted and scratchy. The other one was far more effective as a learning aid. She'd fought a powerful metahuman and a shapeshifter. Much like now, one had been extremely skilled with a sword, while the other had relied on powerful ranged attacks much like herself. That fight had been different, there had been troopers there she didn't recognize, but they had apparently been on her side. Did they work for Hargrave? Or was there another group entirely. She wasn't sure, so she closed the file and looked at Reaper expectantly.

I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes December 11th 2012, 9:45 pm

Lilia would have pounced if Sheryll had chosen to ignore her not-so-subtle order to return home with them. Her indestructible shimmering flesh rippled with a pale blue sheen that slowly contorted the deadly spikes that protruded out of her skin, she was ready for anything...or so she thought. What would have been a tag-team consisting of Reaper and Etoile against the number agent had fizzled into nothing more than a tense bargain between both parties. Although the glistening Russian barely understood what a surprisingly controlled Shayla was saying she trusted the albino's instinct and allowed Sheryll to pass her. Flinching at the mere touch from Dominus number one agent Lilia tentatively glanced back at her older 'sibling', wondering what it exactly it was that reaper had told her. However, even though their brawl had ceased the ballerina still assumed a battle ready pose just in case things got a bit ugly, facing Gossamer's back with diamond scales shimmering in the mid afternoon light.

The youngest agent stood with a pensive gaze on her immaculate fawn-like face, shimmering eyes constantly scanning both of her 'siblings' for any sliver of overt tension that would threaten the lives of either of them. She payed half attention to what was spoken, only catching a few english words. Why couldn't it be like this? Why couldn't they simply talk like they used to? It was a well known fact that Shayla had no love for Sheryll unlike Lilia but at least there was some sliver of respect for her. To the young agent they were nothing more than bickering sisters; Sheryll being the oldest with the most authority, Shayla being the middle sister with the inferiority complex and Lilia being the baby that both fiercely protected. Such thoughts made her sigh out loud, like an air headed schoolgirl thinking of her crush. Silly thoughts which helped pass the time.

This moment of contemplation was shattered when the distinct sound of a helicopter's blades began to buzz in the air overhead, sending an instinctive shiver down Lilia's glimmering spine. Swivelling on the tips of her toes she quickly came to see what this intrusion was. Light glared off her body like a glass prism, the shards that lined her translucent skin sharpening and contorting as she instantly scanned the nearby area. The seismic sense, the peculiar power to map out her general area like a bat using sonar was exceedingly helpful ind determining any threats that were near. A gasp escaped her lips, her mind quickly processing the surrounding area, behind the structures and rubble that surrounded the red light district. Hazy figures filled her conscious alerting her to a large gathering of figures that surrounded the alleyway. They were surrounded.

Panic filled her body, forcing her to alert the two other agents. "RU - Arrrgghhhhh", her voice shattered, a ear shattering screech escaping her pale shimmering lips as a blast of pain filled the very core of her body. Her instantly tensed up, as if there had been a fire set alight within the very pit of her stomach, the crystalline skin cracking in several places as a horrid blast of condensed sound struck her petite body. Her arm outstretched helplessly, fingers sprawled open to clasp onto either women as her body fell forward, shattering the concrete underneath her as the diamond armour struck the ground. her limbs shook with the energy that rebounded throughout her form, there was no other pain that could be felt in this form other than a extremely condensed sound particles...and someone had used that very weapon against her.

"TARGET HAS BEEN INCAPACITATED! A0193 IS APPREHENDING AGENT REAPER!" , a metallic voice cried from behind her. Thundering footsteps echoed across the nearby streets as orders were belted out at an unseen troupe of men. "BLACK HAWKS ASSIST A0193! AIR SUPPORT NEEDED!"

The sisters had been found.

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 12th 2012, 5:57 pm

It seemed that Gossamer took what she said more readily than Reaper had anticipated but that was good,maybe she could use this moment of mental clarity to prevent her own death, as long as the information proved valuable. Sure the woman was still in a position to kill her if she deigned to but Reaper was baking upon the fact that she desperately wanted to know who she was and that it would stay the woman's dreaded wrath. It was now or never; she took this dangerous chance.

”You are the number one agent of an organization called Dominus, a government organization to be exact. You are the best of ten agents that Dominus uses to fight back the great meta human threat that is plaguing our great country. I don't know who sent you after Etoile.” She motioned to Lilia. ” But what I know is that they are not Dominus,seeing as the reason why they would send an agent after their own is absurd.” She snorted realizing that she had gotten slightly off track though her mind was racing faster than she realized as puzzle pieces seemed to fit together in a matter of moments.

They were not dealing with Dominus but something else,what it was she had no idea of yet. That was when the sound of choppers sounded through the air and into the ear of the powerful albino warrior whose eyes snapped to the sky with speed. Etoile let out a violent scream as her diamond body seemed to crack as a loud,irritating sound flooded the area. Realization dawned upon her for a second as she realized that Gossamer was now possibly not her foe at the moment but an unwilling ally against what they now faced. They were being attacked and Etoile was harmed, blood would soak the ground when she was done. There was going to be no doubt about that at all.

The boosting system reactivated itself as a quick jolt of pain permeated through her body followed by that boost of pure physical power,Reaper feeling it fill her body with raw and untapped power that would allow her to take on any opponent that would dare face her. ”I guess i'll have to tell you the rest when we have this little mess cleaned up.” Reaper said clearly with an undertone of excitement,the chance to spill a little blood in the day. If Gossamer would allow her to run past her was of little importance, as she already took off full speed as what looked like armored foot soldiers approached the three with weapons in hand,one carrying that damned sonic weapon that had harmed a seemingly invulnerable opponent.

They may have been skilled in the art of combat,but they were not prepared for the might of Agent Reaper,especially in the state that she was in. To her they were nothing but talking meat sacks that begged to be ripped apart by her powerful hands. By the time they raised guns she was upon them with one hand reaching for a man, gripping him by the neck as she jerked him in front of her as a human shield. His body jerked as bullets thudded into the soft tissue and the blood left him along with him weak life that he lost so easily. With a swift kicked she launched him into the group as they attempted to release the force of what looked like a concussive weapon upon her, a loud boom firing off into the air.

Not wasting a second she bound forward as her foot came down upon one of their heads with a sickening squish,blood and brain matter oozing from a broken skull that gave far too easy for her taste as she whipped a back hand against a man that had gone unaffected by the previous ploy and attempted to shoot her point blank with his weapon. His skull too was reduced to an ooze against her enhanced might, as if he had no chance to begin with, and none of them did. Rounds fired off but they bounced off her skin with little more than a bruise, as if the weapons were fingers caressing her impenetrable skin. Red eyes moved to them with obvious blood lust within them as she held a hand up to them and four powerful but razor thin wires killed four with insane easy,right through the head. That left about three,maybe four alive. She would take her time killing them,slowly.

”I'm gonna have fun with you four,I can feel it.” She said menacingly as she slowly approached them,the two trying to scramble away from the albino,possibly get to their feet and run. There would be no escape for them though,only the knowledge that she would kill them when they proved useless. Maybe one would prove useful as a messenger to whoever sent them to not fuck with Agent Reaper.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach December 12th 2012, 7:02 pm

Sheryll listened while Reaper told her of herself, about how she was a part of an organization known as Dominus, one that Reaper and Etoile -who she called by her real name, Lilia- also belonged to. Even more surprising, she was told that she was their top agent. Maybe that explained why Hargrave had sent her after them. He had called Etoile a rogue asset though. Maybe the government was cutting them loose. Maybe, or maybe Hargrave was full of shit. It explained why the memory chip she'd been given had been pruned so carefully, to prevent any old bonds she might have had with potential targets from interfering with her task. Unfortunately for Hargrave, something of her had survived, not a conscious thing, but a distant feeling that had stayed her hands so many times during her battle with the other two women. Her pondering was interrupted however by the sound of an intercom being blared over the increasingly loud noise of helicopter blades. She felt the wind pick up as the choppers came down, dropping off troops clad in relatively normal combat gear. She heard them call out her number 'A0193'. Then, over the sound of the choppers came a ghastly wail, one that rocked Sheryll to her core.
It was Etoile screaming. Everything seemed to slow down as Sheryll turned, the diamond coated girl falling while her skin shattered off, the twinkling shards reflecting the afternoon dust as they clacked on the ground. Troopers were already surrounded the immobilized girl, ready to do what she had been assigned. As Sheryll prepared to shoot out a flurry of wires, she felt Reaper blast past her, somehow seeming both overjoyed and enraged. She watched as Reaper began to slaughter the helpless troops, each one turning to look at Sheryll with a look of bewildered shock. They had expected her to handle it. Her comm crackled on, it was the pilot.

"Ma'am with all due respect, What the hell are you doing!? She's killing our guys!" he yelled, the man's previously calm professionalism had been replaced by a barely contained rage that filled with intercom with static.

Sheryll looked up at the choppers, her enhanced eyes picking up the pilot's features. He was there, in the one closest to Lilia. Sneering, she pulled the small device out of her ear and crushed it. He was just as guilty as Hargrave, even if he didn't know it.

Sheryll leaned back and flexed her shoulders, allowing the wires along her spinal cord to shoot out and anchor themselves in the ground. Then in an instant she flung her arms forward, shooting several wires into the two choppers still flying around. Their armaments were heavy and would tear all three of the girls apart if she didn't take them out. The wires collided with the copter's surface, piercing through and anchoring themselves firmly into some unseen piece of metal. Sheryll smiled and began to retract her wires. They wouldn't snap, they had been designed to pull things much more capable of resistance than two military grade choppers. The two vehicles pulled back, each one groaning from the stress of trying to escape the superior wire weapons. Then it happened, the pilot began to unload on her.
His copter was much lighter than the other two and was not dealing with the same stress. His machine gun tore into her, not piercing, but the blunt force combined with the stress on her body from trying to pull the two others was getting to be too much. Her mind shut down, her wires snipped by her own automated safety protocols. The feeling of pain far away as hard wired programs took over. Then she spoke, a voice so much like hers yet lacking in any emotion, its purpose both a warning and a threat.

"Unit A0193 has sustained considerable damage. Organic bodily functions at 72.8%. Artificial bodily functions at 98%. Unit detects presence of friendly IFF tags ID numbers: 227 and 073. Advise friendly units to leave area. Unit A0193 Codename Gossamer: Engage subroutine #818: Genocide Mode."

Her eyes shot open, no longer filled with turmoil or even recognition. She burst forward, the wires along her arms and hands shooting out. Leaping up, Gossamer began to spin, though rather than a slowly increasing vortex it was like a sonic boom of deadly metal tearing through the three choppers in a matter of seconds before landing and inspecting the scene.

"Unit detects hostile infantry surrounding A073. Assumed operation time: 0.7 Seconds. Begin operation now." she mumbled and flung several wires, slicing anything in her way like it was butter.

This was not Sheryll, this was Gossamer. No mercy would be given. As she began to walk towards the last remaining target, she ignored the girl on the ground and called to Reaper as the albino dispatched anything deemed inconsequential.

"A227, A073 is injured and likely in need of Med-Evac. This unit has detected several enemy helicopters incoming and will be moving to engage. Recommend you inform Dominus Command and maintain safe distance from engagement zone" she said, said turning around and running towards the edge of the cleared area.

There were building in the way, obstructing her vision. A single swipe of her wires solved that problem. The screams of residents were ignored. They were irrelevant. Six more choppers were closing in on their area. Each one likely filled to the brim with troops. They wouldn't even hit the ground. Gossamer looked around, there were several pieces of rubble in the area, each one a mix of steel and concrete.

Shooting but a single wire into each piece of rubble she waited, calculating how long it would take before the choppers hit engagement range.

10 meters.

"Enemy within range. Estimated operation time: 6 Seconds. Beginning operation" she said, filing away the calculation for later inspection. Then she spun, hurling pieces of debris at the blissfully unaware targets, each one hitting its mark, each one accompanied by several screams as the copter's occupants burned and died.

"Unit miscalculated operation time. Operation completion time: 4 seconds. End operation. All hostiles within range of detection eliminated. Subroutine #818 shutting down, sending beacon to Dominus Command for extraction." she said. Then she blinked. She was back. Her head hurt and her body ached as she walked over to where Lilia was and sat down. She remembered, not everything, but she remembered. Tears streamed down her face.

"I'm sorry Lilia. I'm so sorry"

I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes December 13th 2012, 9:48 pm

Glimmering cerulean eyes glazed over the stained concrete floor, cracks spiderwebbing outwards where she collapsed. Her ears were ringing, like a cannon had blasted it's destructive fragments right next to skull. Her body shook and spasmed with unbelievable pain, constantly shifting from normal human flesh into the indestructible diamond variant in an attempt to balance out the horrid vibrations that coursed through her petite form. Staying as the fragile human form would leave her vulnerable and susceptible to bullet wounds and falling debris but shifting her state into diamond would risk the chance of shattering from the sound particles that still ravaged her body. Taking in a deep breath the quivering ballerina focused her mind, ignoring the rather uncomfortable pain in hopes of regaining her vitality and control over her currently weak state. She could hear blood curdling screams and bone crunching snaps, the earth shook and structures toppled as if Armageddon had finally come.

Quietly whimpering the young agent forced herself onto her hands and knees in an attempt to crawl under some shelter. The streets were filled with blood, mangled corpses were strewn across the asphalt, the dying breaths of loyal soldiers drifting into the heaven's above as chaos freely rained down on them. This complete and utter destruction was the result of their foolish attack on Lilia. It just so happened that Reaper was in fact exceedingly overprotective of the petite ballerina. Every pained cry and gurgle was retribution laid out for the meek little girl cowering in the alleyway.

But then it all stopped.

Lilia was curled into the fatal position, cradling her head between her knees, awaiting what was hopefully the return of her sisters. She did not know whether Gossamer had taken out Reaper during the ensuing violence and when she felt the presence of another she gasped, staring wide eyed into the harsh midday light. kneeling next to her was Sheryll. But why? Had she not forgotten all about their past? Wasn't Lilia just another mark for the number one agent to take down? "Sheryll..?", she whispered, her dainty fingers tentatively brushing the woman's arm, like a gentle kiss. Staring into her sibling's eyes the girl's sniffles soon turned to tears of joy. A silly little grin was etched on the girl's peachy lips and she had to continually wipe away the tears that streamed down her face. Choking on her overwhelming relief the teenager collapsed into Sheryll's body, holding her tight like a lost child to a mother. "It's okay...", she whispered in english, taking in a deep breath from this new revelation.

Burying her face in the rather battered agent's chest the girl weeped cries of relief, clinging onto the woman to the point that her fingers hurt from the strain. Gripping the brunette's face the rather excitable teenager placed gentle pecks alongside her sister's cheeks, giggling and sniffling as she did so. She did not care about the blood that dripped off Sheryll's outfit nor did she care about the rather numb pain that etched it's way at her fragile bones. She was simply relieved and happy.

This mood however was momentarily disrupted with the flashing red dot that hovered over Sheryll's forehead. The young girl, who instantly recognised the eerie glowing dot yelped in surprise and reverted to her diamond form, pressing her body against Sheryll's in a away to protect the older female. The trajectory of the laser pointer suggested the sniper was located on a roof adjacent to the carnage across the street...it seemed Gossamer's role had backfired and she was slated for elimination. The weapons was fired, a resounding BAM shattering the atmosphere only to be reduced to a mere tinkle against the translucent indestructible ballerina that gripped her elder sister tight. The bullet bounced off her like a foam ball and for a moment she did not know whether to pick it up and taunt the shooter with it or simply stare at it...

Making up her mind the ethereal beauty shuffled her gaze over to the albino. Pointing at the building the girl cried out for the rather fearsome agent to take out the annoyance. She wanted some private time with her long lost Sheryll...

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 16th 2012, 9:20 pm

The thin wires of energy slowly pulled themselves from the now dead human targets with no resistance,their bodies now slack within the serene sleep of death as Reaper yearned to bring more death to everything that stood against the powerful agent. Looking at her hand which was no covered in the blood of a smashed skull,Reaper quickly flicked the wrist as some of the loose blood splashed against the ground with barely a sound. This feel of ending a life with impunity was refreshing to the death dealer,to feel that she was top of the food chain and these people were just pathetic prey. That was when she heard a familiar voice but with a tone that chilled her tot he bone,this woman was not the same Gossamer from a few moments ago but something much deadlier than she could have ever imagined.

Reaper's eyes darted over to Gossamer who began her slaughter of all resistance,it was a quick and brutal thing indeed. It didn't take the number one agent long to do what she did best as Reaper could not help but look in awe at her fearful handy work,feeling a small amount raw jealousy in how easily she did so, Soon enough all the troops Reaper had not killed were destroyed by Gossamer's infallible wires as the strength still course through her veins. Reaper could still feel the blood on her cheek,wiping it away quickly with a simple motion with the back of her hand, letting Etoile and the deadly agent have their moment as she mentally assessed a few things herself. Within a matter of second her skin returned back to its snowy white color as well as electrical discharge ceasing from the apertures on her hands and feet. What would she do now that it seemed that they were not facing such an overwhelming foe?

”This is weird.” She muttered crossing her arms over her chest before gazing upwards,that was when she saw the man aiming the gun and then the shot ring through the air. She looked to Etoile to see her give what seemed like silent permission,the permission to end the life of that foolish sniper. His end would not be swift in the least she was sure of that. Without a second thought Reaper rushed with all of her speed up the side of the building,fingers breaking through the sturdy wall as she managed to scale it within a matter of second; standing before the man with a stance of absolute confidence. Her tried to reach for a small pistol within a holster but with a movement that seemed like a blur the weapon was kicked from his hand with immense force as he gaped at the pale assassin. ”That the best you have?” She said through a blood hungry sneer that spoke of a deep blood lust.

He knew that he had no chance against the powerful agent of Dominus and he had to if possible run from her,preserve his pathetic life. Another kick as his leg broke audibly as he cried in pain and fell tot he ground, it seemed like he would cry almost. His misery was soon ended when she gave him a deft kick that sent him falling from the top of the building into a collision course that ended with him hitting the ground with splintering force. The head split against concrete like a melon as his body grew slack and dark blood began to pool around the now dead body. The ground now cracked as Reaper landed with a resounded crash against concrete,kicking the body against the wall for good measure before seeing that he small role was now done as far as she was concerned,unless more of the cannon fodder hung around for her to have some fun with.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach December 17th 2012, 5:54 pm

Sheryll sat there, cradling her adopted younger sister lovingly, not realizing the presence of the rifle trained on her head until Lilia had leaped to her defense, blocking the bullet with her nigh-invulnerable body.

A look of shock crossed her face briefly, her own concern for the girl overriding her senses as she grabbed Lilia tightly. Then she realized, they were both alright and Reaper was already going about disposing of the opportunistic shooter. A small smile crossed her face. Her memories were coming back, slowly, but they were. It was a strange thing, the electronic part of her brain was replaying the records and yet it was her organic senses that were truly experiencing them. The moments leading up to her death, how she had hurt Cilian, how Chelle had stopped her... and how soon after they'd left she'd been punched full of holes. Her memories were fuzzy about that, sound and pain, but the visuals were slowly becoming clear, interference clearing up as she digitally enhanced the image. In the end she could only make out a few details. A large rifle, a blur of the air... and several small red lights briefly flaring up. Upon further inspection she noted that on the very edge of her sight she could see quite a few sparks of red, each one accompanied by a muzzle flash from far outside her wire's range.

Dominus Deadeyes. At least ten. Adam, her father, had sent them to teach her a lesson. She had disobeyed him and willfully let a high value target escape. She had chosen the wrong side and he was punishing her. If that man of Hargrave's hadn't picked her up, would he have left her there to die? Would he have retrieved her broken body filled with bullets, wiped her memory of the events like Hargrave had attempted to and sent her on her merry way. She didn't know, but this was not the time to dwell on it. She had told Reaper to call for a med-evac. Dominus would send a chopper any minute now, ready to pick up the two agents. They would no doubt report the survival of the former number one, a woman that was supposedly dead for almost a year. If she ran then they would no doubt send more agents after her. Nothing she couldn't handle unless... unless they sent Lilia. Even when her mind had been blank of all memories relating to the girl she hadn't been able to bring herself to deal the killing blow, so there was no chance she could kill the younger woman with her mind intact. Would they send Reaper? Unlikely. Reaper was a deadly force to be reckoned with but her specialty was close range, something that Sheryll wouldn't allow to occur. As if to remind her of her own vulnerability, the wound on her abdomen began to ache.

She chuckled, she wasn't as invulnerable as she thought. The events leading up this day should have shown her that. Maybe that was what Adam had been attempting to teach. It was so easy to forget though, as she sat there cradling her younger sister. Like the past several years had been nothing but a dream, something that she would close her eyes and wake up from. Then, as she stared down at Lilia, she wasn't sure she wanted to. Looking over at Reaper, she smiled softly. Even her. Despite their constant bickering and rather vitriolic nature towards one another, Sheryll cared for her as well.

Sheryll sighed and slowly stood up, still holding onto Lilia, as though letting go of the girl would cause her to fly away, into some dark abyss that Sheryll couldn't get her back from.

"Hey Reaper, are you alright? Did you call for the med-evac? I think Lilia might be injured and you don't look so hot yourself"
she called over. She wasn't going to give Reaper a snarky remark this time. Not after they'd just sincerely tried to kill one another, albeit under rather odd circumstances.

If she had, Sheryll would have make a choice. One that could determine whether she lived or died.

She had slaughtered the men Hargrave had sent with her, burning that bridge without remorse, but to go back to Dominus, back to her father... That could prove just as bad. He wasn't particularly forgiving and she wasn't sure if even after a year he would be willing to take her back. She knew she should be mad at him for ordering her -his own daughter- gunned down without remorse or even a goodbye, but something in her wouldn't allow it. She looked at Reaper, had the girl called for the evac as she had requested in her emotionless state?

I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes December 18th 2012, 11:27 pm

Slender arms tightly wound against the curve of Sheryll's waist, the rather delicate ballerina giving her elder sister one more loving embrace. Completely melting into her sibling's form, the girl cooed gently, a little smile etched on her peachy lips as she shamelessly indulged herself in the very feel of the battered brunette. Even when standing the young Russian did not opt to let go, preferring to remain latched onto the older agent like a little girl afraid to lose her big sister in the ridiculously messed up red light district. Sheryll had checked for any visible wounds on Lilia, fortunately for both girls there was no major injuries other than a few scratches and the punctured shoulder blade. The meek teenager trusted that her adoptive sibling had regained much of her tampered personality and had quickly forgiven her for the messy wound that stained her shoulder, nothing Skyler couldn't deal with. Sheryll on the other hand didn't look too good either, a fairly impressive wound from her earlier brawl with Reaper tore against her chest. Gently wiping away the blood that was splattered all over her sister's suit, the delicate agent looked up with a meek simper, hoping that Dominus would arrive soon to help clean up and take her sister back home.

Soon enough Shayla had returned, quite bloody and covered in gore. Although such a thing should be expected for the deep crimson splashed across her pale body was almost a prerequisite alongside her knack for wearing stripper clothes. Feeling a bit guilty for ignoring the more violent agent the ballerina hopped over to her side and gave her a tight embrace, not caring if the albino was uncomfortable with the physical contact...Lilia was the only person who could possibly get away with such a trespass, hugging the merciless killer without any fear. Glancing upwards with shimmering cerulean eyes, the young agent playfully pouted whilst nudging her nose against Reaper's chin. "Ice cream..?", she whispered with a little grin, hoping to calm the number four agent of any possible stress.

The distant throbbing of helicopters hovering through the afternoon sky were accompanied by the wailing sirens that blared in the surrounding area. Soon enough the authorities will have the district closed off to the general populace so that there would be little knowledge of the rather violent clashing that had ensued only a few minutes earlier. Although Dominus did have a tendency to quickly clean up their tracks and hide loose ends...and that's just what they did.

"Oh my Lord...intel was right!", hollered a muffled voice just above them. Standing on the rooftop was a young trooper, leaning down with visor raised and hands up in the air like a excitable European mother. The polished steel armour and the black Kevlar glistened in the midday sun. "Contact the Chief! Agent Gossamer has returned!", cried the exuberant trooper before he was whisked down by a thin metal wire, suspended from the hull of a hovering helicopter just above the apartment complexes. "Agent Reaper and Etoile are alive. Take us up boys!", he spoke into his mouthpiece, offering hand to the albino and the young Russian who clutched onto her. Giving the seemingly resurrected number One agent a quizzical stare he blinked thrice before speaking once more. "Do you think you could whisk yourself up there with your wires?" he chuckled before tugging the wire and shooting upwards, with Reaper and Etoile in tow.

The Evac team had come and gone amidst the ensuing chaos down below, hovering far above the tragic scene of death that plagued the red light district down below. Medical personnel took a few tentative glances at the three sisters, gently patching up their wounds all the while keeping a relatively safe distance from all of them. A bandage was slung over Lilia's shoulder and soon enough the exhaustion of the day took hold and she fell into a deep slumber, allowing the melodic throb of the chopper to whisk her into a safe dreamland. Surpisingly enough she fell asleep with a little smile on her lips, simply happy that her little sisterhood had finally come back together again. Her petite form was pressed against Shayla's body, her head leaning against the older agent's collarbone as she peacefully snoozed the ride back home...completely unaware of the warm drool dripping onto the albino's shoulder.

"We'll drop Agent Etoile back to her home, I'm sure you girls could manage to escort her inside? Don't want her mistress complaining about damaged goods without a proper explanation now do we?", said the assistant captain, peering passed the cockpit at the two older agents seated either side of the sleeping beauty.

Lilia, completely unaware of the conversations and activities within the chopper, lightly squirmed in her seat, gripping Shayla tighter as her dreams took her on marvellous adventures. Even when the trip had come to halt at the paddock near her house she was still embraced in the warm slumber, her body coiling around her escort's body as she was quietly led back into her house. Her body and mind only registered a few things, the familiar smell of pine and coffee, the lingering kiss of a loving parent and the gentle caring caress of fingers against her bandaged wound. Although her eyes ocassionally creaked open and a few incoherent words of Russian drawled out of her lips she was very much asleep, completely unaware that the fearless albino had whisked her back to her 'mother' like a princess and into her room like a lover on a honeymoon. Lilia would have typically giggled at such actions but her comfortable sleep had allowed no such thing...although her body did remain latched onto Shayla, slender arms wrapped around the woman's neck so tightly that the albino was forced to lay down with her. Her eyes occasionally fluttered open and a silly little grin was plastered on her peachy lips as her semi conscious mind acknowledged the woman forced into being her sleepover buddy.

Aside from the grunts of passive frustration that puffed out of her volatile sibling an unconscious Lilia held on tight, snuggled against Shayla's chest, an act that would most definitely confuse the albino if it weren't for her current predicament.

Amidst the gentle slumber, the soft embrace of a friend and the lingering sounds and smells of the humble little abode she managed to whisper something in gentle melodic English. Whether it was her subconscious summing up the day or a verbal answer to a dream in her head the words were as clear as the message that slipped out of her lips.

"Lilia ...happy..."

(An adorable end for Lilia!!)

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 20th 2012, 11:05 pm

After her embrace with Gossamer,Etoile quickly moved to wrap her arms around Reaper who gave no resistance. Something about the young female filled her with the need to protect her, as if she were weaker than she was really. Holding one arm around the petite ballerina,Reaper looked to the sky to see what looked like Dominus issued choppers approaching them. Etoile muttered something that fully broke her blood rage and pulled her down to earth once again,even bringing a smile upon her shell pink lips. Her innocence had brought the beast back from its rampage,blood still staining her porcelain body. ”yeah,I guess I did forget about the ice cream. I think we can do that some other time when we aren't being pursued by some psycho nutjobs.” Reaper said in a half coo watching the spinning blades of the chopper grow closer,their sounds loud within the air.

A man had lowered a small metal line for them to grab onto,pleased it seemed that they had found their wayward daughter at last. Gossamer was back and that meant that Reaper would now be under her shadow as well as Etoiles and that bastard Ruptor. She hated anyone better than her it seemed and there plenty who fit that description to a letter. Wrapping the metal wire around her free hand Reaper held tightly to the agent that was now within her arms as they were hoisted into the air and intot he chopper above. They were apparently going to take them back to Etoile's place of residence,where she and Skyler live while Reaper lived in a Dominus ordained facility. In a matter of moments everyone was patched up my a medical team and they were whisked away,Etoile having fell asleep within her arms like a child.

She couldn't help but feel a sort of wonder at how she had turned from killing machine to something to meek. She muttered a few thins in Russian but nothing else really,soon enough they were at her cozy home,where Skyler would be waiting. She didn't really waste much time as she took the girl to a place where she would be more comfortable. It was a small room bathed within darkness with a single comfy bed within it. A place that Reaper planned to place the young sleeping girl,though the girl had other plans as her limbs seemed to refuse to let go. With no other option,she was forced to lay down with the young girl in the bed. It seemed that she was far more tired than she had thought,eyes falling closed quickly.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top