The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_vote_lcapTake A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_voting_barTake A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff Empty Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff

Post by Britannic October 23rd 2012, 3:20 pm

I dunno if you guys have a seperate thread for the "behind the scenes" mechanics or anything, but as it seems like a fight is gonna kick off I thought I'd put this up so it doesn't clog up the IC thread!

I was browsing the forum rules, and it says that fights have gotta be turn-based. So to help that along... I suggest that we roll a D100 to determine our order of attack!

((I know I've launched Brit into a punch already... if someone rolls to go first, they can intercept him, dodge, whatever. It's all good fun Very Happy))

Random number (1,100) : 8

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"What do you take me for? Of course I know what I'm getting into. I'm in a parallel universe, fighting an alternate version of myself alongside a group of parahuman mercenaries who want me to help the wrong accused Majestrix of... Do you ever get halfway through a sentence and find yourself unable to believe that you're actually saying it?"

Brian Braddock, Captain Britain
Britannic

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-10-19

Back to top Go down

Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff Empty Re: Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff

Post by Britannic October 23rd 2012, 3:21 pm

Well, crap. That was not a good start >.>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"What do you take me for? Of course I know what I'm getting into. I'm in a parallel universe, fighting an alternate version of myself alongside a group of parahuman mercenaries who want me to help the wrong accused Majestrix of... Do you ever get halfway through a sentence and find yourself unable to believe that you're actually saying it?"

Britannic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 23rd 2012, 4:05 pm

Rollin' don't matter.

It depends on the posting order the thread has already.

AND BECAUSE the thread is being cluttered with random posting, I'm going to give a posting order.

Sara, Beast, Batt, Brit, and Superguy.

^

THAT will be the new order.

Once Sara posts, you all have to wait until Beast posts and etc.

I'm putting this on the actual thread.

-My DeviantArt-
Take A Chance mechanics 'n' stuff JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Britannic October 23rd 2012, 5:00 pm

I didnt see this before I replied in the main thread! I'm using my lol iPhone for my replies, and I missed it :-D

Do we *have* to do it this way? I mean, we were getting on okay, everyone seemed happy. Being forced to wait for other people to post, especially when not everyone is involved in the combat seems a tad arbitrary.

Especially when it's being imposed by someone who isn't involved in the thread! :-D

I hope this didn't sound whiny or anything. I k ow you're an admin and whatnot, so I'm not offended or up in arms about the inPut or anything, lol. Thought I'd better ask though; as I'm new to the site, if there's a consensus about how thinks done then it's better if I learn it now!

Britannic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 23rd 2012, 5:05 pm

Yep. Posting orders are a must. It's in the rules.

I don't really care if you like doing it a certain way.

Our rules are kinda there for ya'.

So, yea'.

Don't break 'em.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Britannic October 23rd 2012, 5:27 pm

Thanks for the attitude-free response :-S

Britannic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 23rd 2012, 5:52 pm

Britannic wrote:Thanks for the attitude-free response :-S

I have no control over how you read the emotion in my posts.

I honestly have no real emotion of hate or anger or even happiness or sadness.

I basically have a straight face, and if I offended you, you misinterpreted the tone of voice I was getting across with my explanations.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top