The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTake a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_voting_barTake a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 Empty Re: Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join)

Post by Battousai Hitokiri October 21st 2012, 6:07 pm

Battousai had been down in his favorite mud whole of a city known as New Orleans. It wasn't a very big city; but it was one of his favorites. He loved the southern hospitality of Louisiana and how the food here was full of flavor and spice. He had been poking around in the french quarter for half the night. Causing all sorts of chaos and mayhem. He had just turned the corner from the Lafayette cemetery when he heard an all too familiar sound. It was a helicopter. Battousai smiled to himself as he thought of how wonderful it would be to see it come crashing down in a blaze of fire. Cocking his head slightly; Battousai ran over to were it was. Hiding for a moment; he saw it hover as someone jumped from the helicopter. Battousai smiled as he saw the man land on the ground unharmed. He was clearly more than a mere ordinary human, as if he was he would have broken several bones from a fall like that. Battousai observed for a moment. It appeared to be a government operation of some kind. He should know; for he was ex-miliatry himself. With a grin as wide as his face; Battousai nearly cheered in glee. He was so excited that he would be able to cause the government more trouble. The deserved it after all, for trying to kill him with a warhead was just plane mean. Battousai stepped out from the shadows and into the path of the pursuing soldier who was oddly dressed. Battousai; with a grin still on his face, spoke up and asked, "What is your hurry friend?" Battousai propped himself up against a brick wall that was still standing. He then waited to see if the soldier would interact with him or try and ignore him.

Battousai Hitokiri

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 Empty Re: Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join)

Post by Sara Clyde October 21st 2012, 6:19 pm

Outside in the hallway, the shattering of glass and feet hitting the floor rang piercingly in Sara's ears. In an effort to block out the noise, she put her hands to her ears.
It didn't work.
She heard the man speak, presumably into a headpiece, and begin to run. As the noises reached her door, another voice spoke silkily. Sara sighed. That kind of voice could only belong to a villian.
"What is your hurry my friend?"
Whoever spoke was obviously speaking to the original man. And that original person was most likely in danger, whether he knew it or not.
Sara continued to listen in a crouched position, halfway between jumping out the door and sitting down again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You know, at times like this, one thinks, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct. - Ian Malcolm (Michael Crighton)

Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 October 21st 2012, 10:49 pm

Minotaur was in his teen form. He was in a scene of pure chaos. A heleicopter was in the air calling for the arrest of a superhuman. Or so he assumed seeing as how one of them wore a dorky costume. "Time to get involved before civilians are hurt!" He said to himself. He than bent over and his clothes stretched out as he grew in height and strength. Long bull-like hornstore from is skull and he became the Minotaur. "RAUUURRGHHHHAA!!" He roared as he rushed at the building the superhumans had gone in. He came crashing toward them ,most likely surprising them, with his head bent as he tried to ram them. "I don't know why but the cops want you.." He said in a rough, loud, voice "so i'm gonna bring you down!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Clyde October 21st 2012, 11:39 pm

As Sara leaned forward to listen, she heard a bellowing yell come from behind her. Startled, she turned around and peered quizzically at the light-gray wall. Seconds later, a huge, lumbering form crashed through the wall. Sara was thrown back a couple of feet and sat there, dazed. Thankfully, Sara's mind recooperated faster than The Raptor's and she threw herself mentally back on top of the prehistoric beast. Sara looked up and found herself looking at... uh... well let's just say it took her a couple moments to put a name to the thing.
"Woah," Sara breathed. "Woah, wait a sec. Are you a... a... what do you call it? A Minotaur?!"
She stood up to get a better look and watched it with wide eyes. They looked at each other.
"Uh, hi?" She finally said.

You know, at times like this, one thinks, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct. - Ian Malcolm (Michael Crighton)

Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Britannic October 22nd 2012, 6:36 am

Britannic skidded to a halt as an unfamiliar figure stepped into his path.

"What is your hurry, friend?" asked the man, leaning back against the wall.

He seemed out of place; the area was largely deserted following the quakes. Britannic decided not to take any chances.

"I'm gonna need you to come with me, sir." he stated in a flat voice. "I'm in pursuit of unidentified suspects, and I'm afraid anyone in the area is subject to..."

His words were cut short by a roar of bestial rage from outside the building as, without warning, the far wall exploded outward in a fog of powdered brick. Coughing the dust from his lungs, Britannic pulled himself upright again. He was greeted by an alarming sight; a monstrous, shaggy form, massively muscled and horned like the devil himself. It's arrival had thrown a woman into the open, and she seemed dazed, stunned. She seemed to be stammering some words to this new arrival, but her words were lost in the noise. The creature was bellowing something, but Britannic only made out the last part...

"...I'M GONNA BRING YOU DOWN!"

With a sigh, Britannic reached for his comm-link again.

"Flight leader, be advised." he growled. "Multiple threats on-site. Suspects not identified." he flexed his fingers, heavy gloves creaking with the movement. He raised his own voice over the tumult.

"I am Britannic, working on authority of the United States military. All of you, stand down. I don't know what's going on here, but nobody is leaving until this situation is under control!"

He braced his legs and settled I to a ready stance.

"Comply within six seconds, or be considered a hostile target!"

"What do you take me for? Of course I know what I'm getting into. I'm in a parallel universe, fighting an alternate version of myself alongside a group of parahuman mercenaries who want me to help the wrong accused Majestrix of... Do you ever get halfway through a sentence and find yourself unable to believe that you're actually saying it?"

Brian Braddock, Captain Britain
Britannic

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Clyde October 22nd 2012, 8:12 am

Sara glanced at the man who spoke.
"Uh, how exactly am I being a hostile target at the moment?" Sara asked him. She was leaning against the wall, struggling once more with The Raptor.
Oh, no. I need to get out of here. Now.

Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Battousai Hitokiri October 22nd 2012, 8:48 am

Battousai heard the government official state he needed to go with him. Battousai smiled and shook his head, but before he could reply; loud bang was heard. All of a sudden; a hole was in the wall and standing in front of it was something massive. The dust surrounded the creature at first; but as soon as Battousai saw what it was his eyebrow raised. Battousai grinned from ear to ear. "Fresh meat to play with, how wonderful," Battousai said out loud for everyone to hear. He looked at the two wanna-be heroes and chuckled. Shaking his head looked down and grinned. Looking up with a peering stare at the both of them and said, "I have no intentions of going anywhere. Espeicially in a peaceful manner. You see; I don't play well with others." Battousai looked at the Minotaur, "Your rather rude you know. I think you need to apologize for such beastly behavior." Battousai then looked at the girl that was dazed. Licking his lips his lips while looking at her, he said "let's put a smile of that face..." Battousai then lifted his finger. It then transformed into a 6 inch razor sharp blade. Battousai smiled and licked the flat side of it with a sinister grin. He was ready to do some damage and to show them how chaos ruled this earth now.

Battousai Hitokiri
Battousai Hitokiri
Battousai Hitokiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Clyde October 22nd 2012, 9:06 am

Sara looked up, saw the knife, saw that the man holding the knife was looking at her, put two and two together, and in a flash of terror, handed the reins of control to The Raptor. Everything went black.

Everything was dusty when I woke up, and there were large pieces of rock littering the floor. I was slightly confused by Sara's action. She almost never let me out on purpose. I looked around for a cause of this strange behavior.
And I found it pretty quickly.
A man with a knife was staring up at me, and I was quite sure he had been pointing that knife at Sara moments ago. I growled at him menacingly. He stepped back a foot. I took in the rest of my surroundings.
The man.
Another man in a funny suit.
And a thing. I don't know what it is but its on my eye-level and that's an achievement in itself.
I growled again slightly for effect and then started to look for a way out of this building.

Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Britannic October 22nd 2012, 1:52 pm

"Uh, how exactly am I being a hostile target at the moment?" asked the girl. Britannic was opening his mouth to tell her that right now, she wasn't, but before he could interject the stranger by the wall had started babbling a whole load of crazy... usual psycho small-talk that he had heard from a hundred different mouths in a dozen countries... before morphing his finger into a long, bladed shape that glittered in the dusty light of the room. He mentally listed the man as a hostile along with the bellowing monster-creature that had smashed through the wall, and turned his attention back to the blonde woman standing alone in this room full of impossible things.

"Okay, maam, I need you to make your way to me. I'll keep you sa..."

The knife-fingered man turned to her, gesturing with his blade, and she... dinosaured. It's the only word he could think of for what he saw as the slight, black-clad woman swelled and changed into an eleven-foot, scaled, clawed dinosaur. Britannic wondered for a moment if Ashton Kutcher was going to leap out with his camera crew at that moment, but no, this situation was real. He was in a confined space with a goddamn Minotaur, a gigantic lizard-thing and a loony with knife fingers.

"Last chance, folks." he grated. "Unless any of you freaks are here on an authority I don't know about, I'm the official response to this robbery. I'm GOING to get things under control here, and you're either with me, or not. And you," he pointed a gloved finger at Battousai accusingly. "Have made your position clear. So pick a side, troops. With me. Or with... this... whatever he is."

He crouched, ready to leap into action. He was Britannic, he had his orders, and it was time to see them through.

"LET'S GET THIS DONE!"

-----------------------------
((OOC- how do you guys wanna handle combat so it doesn't get crazy? Roll for initiative and take it in turns, or something different? And sorry for the OOC, it won't become a habit!))
-----------------------------

"What do you take me for? Of course I know what I'm getting into. I'm in a parallel universe, fighting an alternate version of myself alongside a group of parahuman mercenaries who want me to help the wrong accused Majestrix of... Do you ever get halfway through a sentence and find yourself unable to believe that you're actually saying it?"

Britannic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa October 22nd 2012, 7:34 pm

After the Beast had left the building he decided that it wouldn't be fair for him to abandon the people or money who were probably mixed up in the robbery so he decided to sneak inside by climbing up onto the roof and walking down the stairs quietly. After going down a flight he saw a room labeled surveillance and silently walked in. No one was inside and the only thing in there was a monitor showing every part of the bank and a microwave with some hour old popcorn. The beast promptly picked up the bag and sat back watching the new actors on the monitor one of them he reconized. Damn its that girl who was stalking me. Did she just turn into a veloceraptor? After taken a hand full of popcorn and eaten it he saw the Red white and blue guy prepare for an attack. The Beast smiled under his mask and pulling twenty bucks out his morphsuit pocket "If that guy beats the raptor Im giving this to charity." he laughed.

The Beast
The Chimera
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Clyde October 22nd 2012, 7:56 pm

I heard what the funny-looking man said. Sadly though, I can't speak English. Nor any other known language. I don't have the vocal chords for it.
So let's take a headcount.
Crazy psycho with a knife who threatened Sara.
Monster-thing that's as big as me that smashed a wall down.
Or man who, other than calling us freaks, seems pretty nice. And polite. Super polite.
Three guesses who I choose to side with.
There is only one problem. How in the Cretaceous Period am I supposed to get him to understand that I'm on his side? These are the days where it sucks to be an eleven-foot dinosaur. So basically I had one option. I had to get Sara back in control, however much I hated the thought of being crammed into a mental box again. The problem was, Sara was cowering at the very edge of my consciousness and didn't show any signs of recovering soon. All I know is that she's gonna have one heck of a headache after this is over.
Making up my mind, I took a tentative step toward the man in the funny suit. I lowered my head to his level and tried to make myself as unthreatening as possible. Which I probably failed miserably at, but what the heck, a Utahraptor can try.
Don't attack me. Don't attack me. Don't attack me. I repeated over and over in my head. I didn't know what I would do if the one person in the room who wasn't crazy tried to kill me. Sara really needed to stop getting herself into stressful situations. I've heard its bad for people's health.

((OOC) Uh, I don't really know... I guess we'll just figure it out as we go unless anyone has any other brilliant ideas...)

Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Battousai Hitokiri October 23rd 2012, 11:22 am

Battousai looked around the room as he started to see everyone form against him. He smiled, as he knew something they didn't. They would assume he would play fare; but what was fare about 3 on 1. The answer was nothing. They had no sense of honor; but that was typical. Heroes could never win their battles with 1 on 1. It was alright though. For Battousai had expected this and had prepared himself for such a situation. Battousai smiled at his crowd, "Go ahead and side with whomever you wish... but it wont make a difference. At the end of the day; the guy in tights will still be on the side of the 'law' and will follow orders. Orders from a crooked society lead by murderers, thieves, and tyrants. So who really posses the true threat here? Me or mister spangly pants? At the end of they day they will still imprison you for what you are. Eventually they will grow tired of you. They will grow to fear you; and once that happens they will try and kill you. So you go ahead and act like an obedient and foolish dog. You think your loyalty and obedience will stave their fear of you? Your dead wrong! Trust me... I know this first hand." Battousai paused for a moment. He then smiled for a moment and looked back at the so called 'heroes' in front of him and said, "So... shall we get started? I have to go pee so we should make this kind of quick." Battousai then opened his arms wide open as an invite for them to attack.

Battousai Hitokiri
Battousai Hitokiri
Battousai Hitokiri

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 October 23rd 2012, 2:47 pm

Minotaur ran past the harmless looking girl and straight for the costumed guys. sorry short post

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Britannic October 23rd 2012, 3:00 pm

No more words.

The world seemed to slow as he started to move. It’s been said that it takes ten thousand hours of practice to become an expert in any given discipline. Olympic athletes, virtuoso musicians... all have devoted themselves to the study of their art. Since the events that made him more than a normal man, Britannic’s brain chemistry had altered subtly... he had, for nearly four years, been obsessed with training. Every waking moment, if not in the field, had been spent reading about, watching videos of, or physically practicing every aspect of combat and warfare.
What would that make him? Twice as good as an Olympic boxer? Three times as good as a savaté master?
He was strong. He was fast. Sure, he wasn’t bulletproof, couldn’t swim across the surface of the sun... but this guy was a psycho freak pulling a bad Terminator 2 act. Britannic’s mind ran like a combat computer, and he liked the results.
How would the Minotaur-beast and the Dino-lady react? No way of predicting. Run the variables, see how it played out. If they turned against him too, it wouldn’t go well for him. He knew his limits.

Britannic took off at a flat sprint, launching himself into the air with a leap. He twisted side-on, his form perfect, aiming a heavy diving punch for the side of Battousai’s head.

Britannic

Back to top Go down

Post by Britannic October 23rd 2012, 3:01 pm

Britannic took note of the Minotaur charging into the fray.

He was already in the air, committed to his attack on Battousai.

He could only hope that he wasn't the target.

Britannic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 23rd 2012, 4:06 pm

Brit, no double posting. Its in the rules.

Here's the new posting order to keep the chaos minimal.

Sara, Beast, Batt, Brit, and Superguy.

^

THAT will be the new order.

Once Sara posts, you all have to wait until Beast posts and etc.

STICK TO IT.

Or I'll just smack this thread into the trash bin.

-My DeviantArt-
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top