The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Casting Shadows I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Casting Shadows I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Casting Shadows I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Casting Shadows I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Casting Shadows I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Casting Shadows I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Casting Shadows I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Casting Shadows I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Casting Shadows I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Casting Shadows I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Casting Shadows I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Casting Shadows I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Casting Shadows I_vote_lcapCasting Shadows I_voting_barCasting Shadows I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Casting Shadows

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Casting Shadows Empty Casting Shadows

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 1st 2012, 10:05 pm

After a long time in and out of events. Coronel decided to take it easy and try to stay out of these things unless it was worth his while. And before he could get this thought completelly screwed into his head he had a call on his phone and to his surpirise it was a womans voice sort of a soft and gentle sound unlike the costomers he had that were scared of what they were doing. She sounded as if she was a professional and she was unaffraid of the assignment she was about to assign. Although she only asked him to meet and no job assignments were asked of him nothing. Hmm this seems wierd in its sort of manner. Coronel craked his fingers. Well time to go see what exactlly is going on. She told him to meet up in an old building on the outskirts of town. Well nice list: rundown building, long ass trip, and tired me equals fun day.

He put on black clothes do to the fact it was night it would be easier for him to sneek around without causing comotion to himslef especially sneaking into an old building. He locked the door and turned right into a alley by his house; dissapearing into the night shadows. An hour and a half later he showed up on the west of town peering out of the shadows. He remembered the building number and after time found the building he was looking for. He heard voices talking, as soon as he did he ran quietly beside a bulding that casted a shadow on him and the ground under him.

After they done gone and passed he decided to make his way into the old building he was called to. It he walked up to it and nothing went through his head except the building looking like crap. He was awed and discusted but it was not the worst he had seen. He opened the doors and he was bewildered. This lady must be loaded to have this nice of a place except the out side need a new quicker fixer upper. HE looked at the lady. This is a nice place; never knew any one could keep the inside of this building this nice, I`m impressed. So to the matter of buisness why did you call me here. He said still in amazement, while starring over in her direction.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Casting Shadows Empty Re: Casting Shadows

Post by Alpha October 1st 2012, 10:31 pm

Elena had been looking for more potentials to join her within her prestigious group, one she had aptly named Shade. They would cast a shadow over the world that would be seen by all, one that could not be ignored. The latest recruit would be a young man known as Coronel Liffy, a strange name to be sure but she had met enough otherworldly beings to become accustomed to the oddities. He didn’t seem too skeptical on the phone and that made things easier for her when it came down to it. She had dealt with difficult people before and some were just demanding, such as Su Daji who had quite the taste for young women.

The interior of an otherwise unattractive building as made for the comfort of any who would sit in it. Drapery was appropriately placed so that it gave it the feel of a courtroom, carpeting laid down and a single fire burning next to a small round wooden table placed at the center. Elena sat on one side sipping upon a crystalline glass of vintage wine, brought freshly from the Thame’s wine cellars. The tart tasting liquid slid down her throat as she simply waited. In the center of the table was a small metallic bucket containing two more bottles in its own pool of ice, along with a glass matching hers.

Black high heels tapped against the plush carpeting, as her purple painted lids fluttered for a second. He would arrive any second; the time of the meeting was upon them. The crackling of the fire’s dominance over the room was broken by the appearance of the young man, his snow white framed face the first to catch her attention. ”No need to be in such a rush.” Elena said cordially as she reached out to a small table next to her that had a large tray upon it and moved it to the table she sat at with a careful hand.

”We have plenty of time for all of the formalities Coronel, but you should sit. I prepared wine, of the fine vintage I must add, as well as food that you are more than welcome to eat while we talk business.” Her red lips stretched into a winning smile as she took another sip of the wine. ”I hope the room is kept at an agreeable temperature too, I would want you comfortable for the business I am to propose.” her eyes narrowed marginally.

”How would you like to join a group of mine? Someone of special talents like you would fit in well.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Casting Shadows CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 2nd 2012, 12:14 am

True we could relax a little while. What ever you want because this is your dealings of me being here on these grounds inside a some what upkept and clean building fit for almost a man of royal matters. He said to her agreeing on the following actions she had spoken will come. He set down in the seat she provided for him. Thank you my kind lady. So if I may ask why this place and why me inparticullar? It seemed strange how did she know him. His head was be rapped with so many questions but he thought it best to only ask her the important questions.

He grabbed a small snack item off the tray. Thank you, so I just want to know one question and that is all right now. What about me did you want to use for this plan or buisness of yours? He said to the mistress as he toook what would be a small nibble off the snack he picked up. The last time hes had to act like a gentleman is right before he killed someone. lets hope it is not the same. No traps no nothing and it would all be good. He sat there patientlly while he snacked on it little by little while he waited.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 2nd 2012, 4:37 pm

”Very well, I suppose I owe you at least that much.” Elena said evenly taking another sip of her wine. His manner of speaking was unconventional but that was not only one matter about him that was strange. His appearance, name and pattern of speech all were outside the norm. Perhaps it was simply his way of seeming intelligent? A single fire red eyebrow cocked at the possibility, lips curling in one corner. ”You know nothing about me but I know about you. So I should get an introduction out of the way before I move to the real business.” It was true that she had done her research on the young man and found that his history was spotted at best,his family a fairly interesting one, with a minimal magical background.

”My name is Elena Marie, the head of a small but growing group known as Shade. I am offering you a place within my group, with access to its resources and safe houses.” A single green painted nail scraped along the wooden table top. ”All that I would ask in return from you is your unwavering loyalty and that you not attempt to kill your fellow members. It would be counterproductive to do so.” This was delivered in her usual calm tone that had won many business cases; then again she had never dealt with too many psychotic killers.

”Your ability in particular is an interesting one, an oddity if you will. I would find it very useful for our cause if you would be willing.” Elena took one of the small sandwiches from the metallic platter and nibbled on it gingerly. ”Are you interested?”

Casting Shadows CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 2nd 2012, 4:55 pm

Hmm? It was bigger than he had ever imagined. It was like all his job offerings in one. Going through his head he was sorting out how this group of people suposidlly like him would benifit him, or how would he help the group. He was affraid at the very least to answer yes for he did not now what this job intelled for him or how she would use him. Sure he would allow himself as a pawn but if he turned to a guniepig to this woman he did not know if he could win. He looked at people with a piercing look at all times as if they had been kiiled by him to see them shake in fear to see how well they could cope with the fear of them dieing, but this woman frightend even him. She did not shake nor did she look as if she was stunned. She simplly just looked back at him. Do I accept? What would happen when I do? Is this a plan to catch me? he said to himsef. Too many thoughts raced into his head and he was unsure what to do. He could tell she was telling the truth but there was so much he was left out on.

I need to know more about this group before i blurt out an answer i might regret if you understand what i mean Ms. Elena. He said this in the coping that he was getting use to her presence. She was becoming less fearsome the more he was by her. If I may ask what are your motives and what do you plan to do with this group ad with me in it? He said it in a very polite voice hoping she would tell him about it. If not he probally would still accept just to see what this group was up to. And how h could use them if he needed even if it ment guinipig to the woman.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 2nd 2012, 5:16 pm

”Fair enough Mr.Liffy.” Elena conceded interlacing her fingers after placing the half eaten sandwich on the table neatly. ”The group I admit is a small one as of yet but it will grow. There is an expanded base of disposable erm meat shields if you aren’t into direct confrontation yourself, as well as a small connection to a reliable arms dealer. Joining I assure you will not be a mistake.” her sentences were concise but gave an air of certain approachability. His questions were easy enough to answer and nothing was too intrusive as of yet, even the one demanding her motivation.

”My motivation simply is control of the world, which as can plainly be seen is falling into a decline.” She shifted her sitting position. ”I seek to change the order of things and by doing so put it on the path to improvement under our iron hand.” She spoke of the group in general.

”The members each have their own goals, which I will abide as long as they do not conflict with my own. As for what I plan to do with the group,it will be simple. The members now are just searching for useful objects that are of certain value to me and to the goal at hand. I may ask that you go out and do an odd job here and there with monetary compensation; nothing that you cannot handle I am sure.” If her information on his abilities were correct, he would prove useful. Useful was something that she needed, if her plans were to come to fruition and they would. Even if that meant blood had to be spilt, though she had people to do that for her.

Casting Shadows CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 2nd 2012, 5:29 pm

It seems like you`ve grabbed my intrest and now it is holding. I believe that I will join for you. Trust me no one has seen worse than what I have so your crazest job is like an easy normal job that needs to be done. he said in more of a joke trying to get her side of humor. It looked like she might have one. But now it was settled he would work for her but no one else would give him directions beside her and dare they try. He smirked in a fake smile trying to seem like he was happy with this new job assigned. He stood up, I hope to god this will not be easy because i prefere to have a good challenge if that is ok with you? He held out his hand in a general hand shake proving that he accpted her offer. Well after this command me as you please and since I`m already this far out if you need anything done just ask. he said with his hand still raised toward her while he continued his smile.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top