The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
When You're Down (Anthony) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
When You're Down (Anthony) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
When You're Down (Anthony) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
When You're Down (Anthony) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
When You're Down (Anthony) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
When You're Down (Anthony) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
When You're Down (Anthony) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
When You're Down (Anthony) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
When You're Down (Anthony) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
When You're Down (Anthony) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
When You're Down (Anthony) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
When You're Down (Anthony) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
When You're Down (Anthony) I_vote_lcapWhen You're Down (Anthony) I_voting_barWhen You're Down (Anthony) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
When You're Down (Anthony) I_vote_lcapWhen You're Down (Anthony) I_voting_barWhen You're Down (Anthony) I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When You're Down (Anthony)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When You're Down (Anthony) Empty When You're Down (Anthony)

Post by Brass September 16th 2012, 10:53 pm

Gold's Gym
Closed
1:42 AM

Someone had broken into the gym to do some late night weight lifting. "One thousand one hundred and twenty seven...one thousand one hundred and twenty eight..." a voice echoed with ever increasing numbers. It appeared somebody was a bit of a fitness freak. The gym was the logical place for this sort of person. It was every bit indicative of someone looking to pop a few vessels. This was just sad though. For hours did this person go on and go with weight lifting. The behavior was getting to be so much of an addiction to the point where they would avoid their personal nutrition needs if at all possible. Even when someone were to catch this muscle lover inside of the room there they would be with a weight set and pumping iron. Those dumbbells were being raped with attention. Curling up and down did they travel. Over and over again. Sweat was in such abundance where the poor towel that had the ordeal of dealing with such a supply of body secretions wasn't to be envied. Finally, the weight dropped to the ground.

The amount of weight put onto the exercising tool would immediately spark a shrink's conversation push. This was, without a doubt, an addiction worse than what a crack addict had to deal with on a daily basis. Just one dumbbell carried over a hundred pounds and this was a woman here. It wasn't natural. Not even for some men. How could someone that didn't have muscles that were huge do so many repetitions with such poundage? It was unhealthy to continue this. The poor girl was tearing her body apart and didn't care that she was. Veins on her arms were in a gang that could make even the mafia feel out numbered. The heart was going at a high pace, eyes wide open as if she were doing some illegal substance and a huffing breathing sound kept her in pace with her now lifting the same weight with the other hand. There was no stopping. No rest. No idea that possibly, just maybe, only potentially, she was already strong enough to be better than most her age.

"I'm not strong enough! I'm not!" she shouted. As she hurled the bell across the room, smashed the mirror she was staring at and stood up the image of her ripped body appeared. It was Reiko yet again. She was pounding her body and taking it through hell ever since she got to Los Angeles. The images of her being treated like crap if she didn't look like a muscle pumped freak infiltrated her mind with an instant. As soon as that happened she went into a rage. The weight room to the gymnasium was huge with all sorts of leg, arm, core and neck machines to build up muscle. That wasn't a good thing. It left a lot of things for Reiko to hurl around with her anger. She picked up one of the benching bars that had a little over one hundred and forty pounds on it and chugged it into the side door. Her fists pounded themselves into the brick wall with cracking sounds from her jamming one of her fingers. At this point pain didn't even come to her. She didn't feel any. The more torture she put her body through the better as far as she was concerned.

Those purple sweat pants, ripped sleeve black shirt and black Nike runners came out of the weight room with the owner of the clothing having a frown on her face. By now, her sabers were completely healed from her marathon sessions in the simulation room. Tears came down her face. She was crying because her biceps weren't bulging enough. To her, it was unfair that she was born a woman because, in her opinion, men would never have such problems getting big arms. Nothing told her that she was perfect just the way she was. Hell, she was already surpassing a human at the climax of human abilities. No, it just wasn't good enough. Even if she got the muscles she was looking for it still wouldn't be enough. There was no definition of perfection in her opinion. No one should accept who they are or at least that's how Reiko feels. She thought that nothing about her would be good enough to anyone but, more importantly, herself.

Reiko walked over to her gym bag outside of the weight room and pulled out a small case full of needles already full of some strange liquid. It was steroids. Never had she even considered going to this level. "I don't have a choice..." she said to herself as she started opening the container. She had no idea what it would do to her. It was meant for humans. She wasn't human. But at this point this was a battle of survival for Reiko. In the wild, a shark would want to be big and would be upset if it weren't. After all, the biggest threats were typically the most dominant. To Reiko, her father would've never abused her, the government would've never tried to lock her away and nobody would have the balls to call her a freak if she were big and scary looking enough.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When You're Down (Anthony) Cc53927ce7c98755da9fb0e1d5c91be0
Brass
Brass

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top