The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_voting_barThrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1)

Post by Photon September 26th 2012, 6:59 pm

Photon frowned at the newcomer, who seemed only ready to kill. Keeping the balance, mostly by removing global metahuman threats, but with the occasional removal of a 'normal' unbalancing factor, was a goal worth pursuing. This organization, after all had the resources and the personnel to accomplish the goal and keep villains in their place. What this guy was proposing was just wholesale murder, something Photon would never be able to accept.

They walked into the dining room, and Photon took a seat as far from the man as possible. He ordered an Italian dish, and was pleased that it was prepared correctly. It was a somewhat fancy stuffed shells dish, but he could tell that the ingredients were freshly procured, and the entire thing was remarkable. He took a Pepsi with the meal, choosing not to inebriate himself so close to evaluation time. He hadn't tested his abilities under the effects of alcohol, but anything that dulled his senses or reaction time would certainly not benefit him now.

He finished his meal quickly, and spent a few moments observing the other inductees. He recognized a few of them, while a few others were unfamiliar. It was interesting to see so many metahumans in one place. He hadn't gotten used to designating people as heroes or villains, so a generic term categorizing a person as having supernatural gifts was preferable for him. Each person's varied background meant that they inevitably joined the group for different reasons. Some would come seeking power, others the chance to kill. There were probably some, like himself, who believed in the ideals of the organization over petty things like power or a license to kill. Like equations, the world needed balance or society was threatened, and Photon rather liked how society was at the moment.

He turned to the Queen as she spoke, explaining the mission. His heart sank when he found out he'd be stuck with Shenk, the guy who was in it for the killing. Keeping him from randomly murdering people would not only make the task more difficult, the man was revolting to Photon. Anyone else would've probably been fine, even the guy who didn't look quite human, but this was one variable he hadn't quite anticipated.

He took the map and began walking out. He turned to address his new 'partner', a rather stern expression on his features. "Lets make this as simple as possible. We'll find the package, retrieve it, and return it. You can go off and kill whoever you want AFTER we're done, but my morality wouldn't allow me to sit back while you kill innocent people, so it would be much better if you could resist the urge while we're partnered.."

Photon

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Back to top Go down

Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1)

Post by someguy626 September 29th 2012, 3:59 pm

Shenk ignored his other initiates as he sat down at the dinner table, when one of the waiters approached him and asked what he would be eating, his head turned slowly towards the waiter in a furious scowl. The waiter quickly left his side and Shenk returned to smiling blankly at the man at the farthest end of the table from him. The well dressed blonde man seemed to be unhappy with the manner that Shenk had presented himself. But that mattered not to Shenk, the man seemed far to sheltered to be a professional killer, he had proboably never felt the sweet joys of the hunt, the ecstasy of ending another's life. If he had to ever work with such a man he would most likely just get in his way. The stronger looking blonde woman on the other hand seemed to be far more impressive, she had obviously made some glorious executions in her line of work.

The others surrounding the table each seemed to be here for their own reasons, for justice, to keep the balance, for money, others for power. From a first look none of these people seemed to enjoy the slaughter of others as he did though, which was to be expected though, seeing as not many people found the art of assassination to be simply that... a beautiful art.

As Lady Chelle announced the teams for their mission Shenks face gleamed with happiness . Of course he had to be partnered with the dainty little blonde boy. He obviously felt annoyed by Shenks manner of being and Shenk felt no different towards him. But this was a brilliant opportunity to see what he was made of. As the man spoke to him he stared at his stern face with the look of an overjoyed child just entering a candy store for the first time on his face. He nodded as the man finished telling him that he would not allow Shenk to kill any innocents...as if he could stop him.

Shenk happily cartwheeled after the man as they headed inside their vehicle. He sat lounging in the back as he crossed his legs and opened the map he had been given by the lady called Anna as though he were a family father opening his Sunday newspaper. "So" he chuckled slightly "where are we off to?" he flashed his partner a wide grin as they finally were prepared to depart.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"BURN WITH ME"
- Vulcan
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:

"For my Next Trick, I'll make you DISSAPEAR"
- Shenk
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:
someguy626
someguy626

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 29th 2012, 9:00 pm

That's the end of Part 1. I will start the 1 on 1 topics tomorrow evening. Everyone will get to move at their own pace at that point.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Thrones: Welcoming the New (Part 1) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top