The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_vote_lcapUncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_voting_barUncle Cornelius' Possessions  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Uncle Cornelius' Possessions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  Empty Uncle Cornelius' Possessions

Post by Cornelius Caster August 30th 2012, 4:03 am

Uncle Corn's treasury

Jupiter's shield(8 OCC)

Spoiler:
Primary Ability: The ornate piece of jewellery can create a protective bubble around the ring bearer. It acts as a 360 degree type forcefield which blocks most forms of physical and energy based attacks and will leave gunfire bouncing off it like children's toys. Max three post usage equals 3 post cool down after use.

Secondary ability:[/i]:The shield is a fantastic way for Cornelius to travel, not only is it lightweight but it is also bouncy, capable of sending him over several kilometres by simply bouncing. It behaves similarly to a large rubber ball and is capable of reaching impressive heights (200 metres into the air).

Description:An ancient ring bestowed with a startling level of magical energy, this relic was handed down by the monks of Greco-Roman monasteries in hope of protecting them against great danger. Cornelius managed to come into the ownership of such a fabled item by merely finding it amonst the ruins of an abandoned cathedral..having worn it since.

Cane of Hephaestus (7 OCC)

Spoiler:
Primary Ability: The cane can fire condensed concussive and destructive energy blasts that are capable of cutting through materials and substances with relative ease.. The energy flows out of the cane and fires usually in the arc of the swing. The technique is capable of taking on a point-blank energy blasts by dissipating them with a blast of equal power.He is also able to charge-up this technique to produce considerable more damage.

Description: An ornate cane that Cornelius happened to come upon on his journey's throughout the silk road. A travelling merchant unwittingly handed the crippled Caster the old cane, not knowng about it's ancient powers. Upon further examination Cornelius discovered that this was a weapon apparently forged by the greek god of weaponry, Hephaestus. Taking it's mystical roots into consideration Cornelius eventually began storing condensed amount of energy within the hidden blade. The cane reacted positively to the reinvigoration of energy and happily stores all of Cornelius' leftover aura. Since his training in the art of manipulating twilight energy mainly focuses on the defensive side the cane has allowed him some offensive outlet when combatting foes. When sealed, the cane is a beige-colored shikomizue (a blade hidden inside a cane) with a curved ornate handle. As the blade resides in a cane, the cane's handle is still the hilt and the shaft is the sheath. When in use the blade emits a soft silver/purple haze.

Never-ending Pockets (6 OCC)

Primary Ability: Cornelius has managed to incorporate his rather impressive sewing skills, imbuing some spiffy magic into the sewing machine which creates most of his fantastic coats. His pockets act as a small 'pocket dimension' which store a variety of his liquors and gadgets the largest object that are capable of fitting inside being a teapot.

Secondary ability:[/i]:Great for smuggling cocaine over the border...not that Cornelius has ever done that. Items stuffed inside these pockets are frozen outside time and space therefore allowing him to preserve a flower for years and years without it wilting.

Description:Look like normal coat pockets, made from the finest materials and imbued with magic that allows dimensional access through the small openings.

Magical Moustache Comb (4 OCC)

Primary ability: Made of a harder alloy to stab, slice and saw into mundane materials such as steel. Often used to saw through locked doors and chains.

Secondary ability:: One must always keep their moustache nice and trim, this is one of Cornelius' favourite things and allows him to possess a clean moustache far grander than any mortal man.

Spoiler:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Assorted magical liquor

Spoiler:

These assorted bottles of liquor are not only for the merry times but are also extremely helpful during battle. Cornelius has enchanted the various whiskey, scotch and brandy bottles he has so that they may be used in a battle situation. They can still cause intoxication if one is not careful....

• RUNIC RUM

Primary ability: Just as the name suggests this particularly potent beverage is one of Cornelius' most powerful and intoxicating drinks in his collection. Runic Rum essentially acts as a boosting item which can elevate STR,SPD or DUR by two points (or it can be separated and shared amongst stats). This drink is so powerful that anyone with DUR under 8 will quickly feel its intoxicating effects (other than Corn of course), although this is not necessarily a bad thing...it merely lowers their FS by 1 for a level 2 stat boost in an area of their choosing.

Secondary ability: A drink that is listed amongst the world's most alcoholic liquids Cornelius' infamous Runic Rum has only been sampled by the most powerful and durable people roaming the planet. It does however grant anyone who drinks it a temporary aura whose colour is based on what stat has been boosted. (STR = RED, SPD = GREEN and DUR = PURPLE)

OCC allocation: 8

• VODKA OF VIGOR

Primary ability: This magical Vodka, when spoken over with a magical command allows the body to repair itself at a rapid rate, effectively healing the user of most injury. It is 90% alcohol and 10% magic, therefore making it an extremely potent drink. The effects of this liquor is equal to 7 ABILITY regeneration and the only major drawback is that it lowers the FS by 1. He often carries 3 small bottles of it whenever he's out.

Secondary ability:: The drink has a surprising ability to slow down ageing, hence the reason why Cornelius has lived so long...he has become accustomed to drinking the Vodka of vigour. It's so strong it's capable of knocking out a fully grown man with one sip.

OCC allocation: 7

• ABSINTHE OF AID

Primary ability: This supernatural Absinthe, imbued with the spirits of a green forest Faeries grants Cornelius an interesting ability once it has been spoken over with a few magical words. One drop of this magical liquor creates a glowing green sprite which can act as both a scout, distraction or annoyance. These little creatures consist of the faeries magic and Cornelius' alcohol, effectively allowing them to slip through cracks and small openings with ease. Not only do these absinthe sprites act as a tactical tool but they can also deal quite a bit of damage if they hone into something, creating a small sparkling explosion with power equal to a 6 ABILITY blast of energy.

Secondary ability:: The sprites are not sentient as they are created from the essence of the beings they once were, they are controlled by Cornelius' will and can be used to send messages. If one was to digest one of these sprites then they will have a momentary link to Corn's mind before the alcohol affects them.

OCC allocation: 6

• SLICK WHISKEY

Primary ability: This magical whiskey, when spoken over with a magical command, becomes an incredibly slippery liquid and is often thrown around the nearby area so that it's used at its maximum potential. This has several possible applications, such as coating weapons with this fluid, causing it to harmlessly slide off things on impact. He can similarly use it to make opponents lose their footing or grip on an object. Cornelius can focus the fluid over a wide area, or hit a single target with precision.

Secondary ability:: If used as a projectile the bottle can be very painful if launched at someones face...

OCC allocation: 5

• HOT SCOTCH

Primary ability: The enchanted Scotch , when spoken over with a magical command, becomes an incredibly hot liquid and is often thrown around an area to cause a considerable amount of heat to occur in a particular environment once it has dispersed into the area. The alcohol exudes a heat that only cools down if Cornelius wishes it too and is capable of giving second degree burns if it comes into contact with ones skin.

Secondary ability:: Having a bottle of hot scott thrown at one's face hurts a lot more than a bottle of Slick Whiskey. Can be added to dishes for that extra kick of spice.

• SHIVERING CHAMPAGNE

Primary ability: This enchanted champagne , when spoken over with a magical command, becomes an incredibly cold liquid and is often thrown around an area to cause a considerable drop in temperature to occur in a particular environment once it has dispersed into the area. The alcohol exudes a freezing chill that only dissipates if Cornelius wishes it too and is capable of giving frostbite if it comes into contact with ones skin.

Secondary ability:: Having a bottle of shivering Champagne thrown at one's face hurts a lot more than a bottle of Slick Whiskey. Can be poured onto those wanting to enter a cryogenic sleep..

• HANDY BRANDY

Primary ability: The enchanted Brandy, when spoken over with a magical command, can assume a gaseous form when thrown and will effectively act as a smokescreen. This liquor is often used in correlation with his Inverted zone to confuse the foes even more. The thick white gas disperses once it has spread throughout the nearby area. If too much is inhaled it can make one intoxicated, which in turn effects their FS.

Secondary ability:: Great for parties, instead of a smoke machine use HANDY BRANDY!

OCC allocation: 4

Last edited by Cornelius Caster on December 9th 2012, 9:39 pm; edited 8 times in total
Cornelius Caster
Cornelius Caster

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  Empty Re: Uncle Cornelius' Possessions

Post by Chellizard August 30th 2012, 4:08 am

Haha. I love the whiskey/liquor idea. But the cane is a catalyst for his main EP powers, correct?

If so, it's fine.

As long as the cane only uses the EP powers that Cornelius already has, it's approved.

If not, we gotta talk about it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Uncle Cornelius' Possessions  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelius Caster August 30th 2012, 4:12 am

Yes the cane is just condensed aura that he uses to attack people. It simply reacts with his binding techniques (:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cornelius Wendell Caster

Cornelius Caster
Cornelius Caster

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte August 30th 2012, 7:55 am

Approvified
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 9th 2012, 9:40 pm

Approved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top