The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_vote_lcapNPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_voting_barNPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_vote_rcap 
ghost
NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_vote_lcapNPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_voting_barNPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle Empty NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle

Post by Chellizard August 21st 2012, 2:07 am

Race: Fox/Kitsune and Human Girl.
Hair: Long, white hair
Eyes: Green.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 124lbs

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Anna is a "I must please my master" kind of girl. She was once a free spirit, but messed with the wrong people, and got stuck as a slave. Anna has been molded by abuse, mental and physical alike. She has a mousy voice, but can be confident when she needs to be. She's smart, sweet, and kind. She loves to please her Mistresses guests, and will do anything for her Queen.

History: Anna was only but 16 when she was captured by a rogue clan of Bandits some odd three-hundred years ago. She was scared and had no idea if she should do as they say, or escape. It wasn't until she was roughly 20 that she understood that the clan was a bad group of men and women, and she was not fit to live there anymore. She took interest, however, in a woman that was passing through their country and Anna, who's name at the time was Analise, or slave girl, or wench, decided to talk to the woman. She had approached her at night when the woman was sleeping. The woman drew a blade upon Anna, scaring her. The woman, however, used the knife on the man behind of Anna, killing him in his tracks. The woman's name was unknown to Anna for a while, but that very same night, Anna left with the woman.

Anna found out her name, and stayed with her for many years, becoming closer and closer to the woman. Her name is Chelle Takeiro, and has been many names before, and after meeting Anna, but chooses to go by Chelle for one simple reason; it's simple, and people remember simple names. During one situation, Anna was near death while Chelle was away, and when Chelle returned, Anna had to be fed some of Chelle's blood to help her from dying. This was when Vampire blood did magical things, of course. Upon drinking Chelle's blood, and in return, being bitten by Chelle, Anna was bound to her and fell in love with Chelle. Anna has never loved anyone the same way as she loves Chelle.

Powers:
Hidden: The ability to hide her fox ears and tail, so long as she's not wounded heavily, or fatigued.

Regen: A very slow, but effective regen. It came from being bitten by Chelle and being fed her blood.

Weaknesses:
Command: Any other fox demons in a higher position than her [IE older, or of fuller blood] will have more power over her than her own Mistress Chelle.

Half Human, but really mostly: She's squishy. A papercut hurts her!

Last edited by Chellizard on July 25th 2015, 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle Empty Re: NPC: Anna Daniels; Servant to Chelle

Post by Arcana August 21st 2012, 7:12 am

Approved
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top