The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Little Southern Hospitality I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A Little Southern Hospitality I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A Little Southern Hospitality I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A Little Southern Hospitality I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Little Southern Hospitality I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A Little Southern Hospitality I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A Little Southern Hospitality I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A Little Southern Hospitality I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A Little Southern Hospitality I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A Little Southern Hospitality I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A Little Southern Hospitality I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A Little Southern Hospitality I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A Little Southern Hospitality I_vote_lcapA Little Southern Hospitality I_voting_barA Little Southern Hospitality I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Little Southern Hospitality

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Southern Hospitality Empty A Little Southern Hospitality

Post by Madame Versailles August 17th 2012, 3:13 pm

After her robberies in Georgia she made a hefty deposit by sending the funds back over seas to where they would be put to use. But she still needed more. She had heard so much about the South in her travels. And it all ended up to be true unfortunately. The heat, the animals and the people. Especially the people. Not that she had any emotions, but even if she did she wouldn't feel any stealing from these 'rednecks' as she had heard them be called. Her reputation in the North still held kind of true, mostly in the underground, but she was working up now in the South. These people put up more of a fight than the other folk in the north, which just made it more fun.
Eventually she came across the city of New Orleans. Full of culture, tourist and other things. Vexus was rather annoyed by it. She parked her weapon filled SUV on a rather populated street and casually stepped out and grabbed two automatic rifles from the back and shot up in the air scaring everyone in the area.
"Sorry everyone. Just running a little short on funds so I've gotta take everything you have from the stores here. Cute place you got though."
One person stood to protest, but before he could even speak Helena put a bullet between his eyes. She rolled her eyes and started going from store to store taking all the cash that they had. She was dressed in a white trench coat. Underneath she had on black and red lingerie, her chain-whip-belt-blade, her two automatic glocks, an ammunition strip on her back for easy reloading, and the pink glock strapped to the inside of her thigh.
Walking through the stores she had the one automatic rifle in hand and the other strapped around her back ready to be flipped around if she needed the extra fire power, but she needed her hand right now to carry the increasingly large sack of money.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Back to top Go down

A Little Southern Hospitality Empty Re: A Little Southern Hospitality

Post by MatMan August 17th 2012, 3:20 pm

Metal Man or Shiny was flying around New Orleans 'Cause he was chillin'. He was fairly close to the ground. Probably 100 feet away. Then, he heard a shout, a gunshot, then a scream. He figured it was a recipe for trouble. He touched down where a crowd was gathered. He saw a woman armed with 2 automatic rifles. "Hey!" he yelled at her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
METAL MAN

A Little Southern Hospitality Metalman

-*-Light Gray means when I'm in Hero Form.-*-

Link to form.
MatMan
MatMan

Number of posts : 14
Job : Posting, making a name for myself.
Humor : Just about anything.
Registration date : 2012-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles August 17th 2012, 3:50 pm

Helena had a hand full of bags, even carrying a few in her teeth. She stopped back off at her SUV and thew the money in the trunk when her sensors picked something up. Seemed like an incoming hero since she didn't know any other type of flying insect that large. He touched town with a bit of a thud in front of a crowd, like he was going to protect them or something. Helena was just closing the trunk and walking around to the side of her car when he called out with a simple "Hey". Vexus rolled her eyes and reaching into the car grabbing a grenade.
"Hi there, catch." Helena said, casually tossing an active grenade at this new problem and the other civilians behind him. She gave a condescending 'tch' and went back to taking money from shops that were across the street, eventually she was aiming to get to the bank that was at the end of the lane.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MatMan August 17th 2012, 4:18 pm

When she threw the grenade at him, he gasped. He cradled it in his arms and made sure it wouldn't harm any of the by-standers. "BLAMO!" It blew up. He look up, with a single bruise on him. "Sticks and stones won't break my bones, and words will never hurt me." He tells the woman. He flies up to her. Smashing her weapons with my hands. "Ready for Hand-to-hand Combat, Lady?" He throws a punch at her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
METAL MAN

Link to form.
MatMan
MatMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles August 17th 2012, 5:08 pm

Helena turned around when she heard the grenade go off and the hero was still standing. She sighed thinking that this might take a little more effort than she was willing to put fourth at the moment. She walked towards him at a lazy pace and he quickly flew up to her, took her guns off and broke them apart. Helena just looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he said that now it was all about hand to hand combat. She rolled her eyes as he threw a punch, she moved to the side easily avoiding it. Following she quickly spun around him so her back was to his. She locked her foot around his and pulled forward while sending her elbow into his back pushing him forward ultimately causing him to lose his balance and fall on his face. If her moves didn't work, then she would avoid whatever he would counter with and retaliate accordingly.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MatMan August 17th 2012, 5:15 pm

He fell over. Nuff' Said. He got up and grabbed her by the leg, attempting to trip her. If he was successful, he would raise his leg for the Final blow to the chest. He would let his leg fall with a thud. A Thud? "Wha-" He would mutter. He would get down, grab her then punch her, and let her fall to the ground.

METAL MAN

Link to form.
MatMan
MatMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles August 18th 2012, 2:47 am

While the man was on the ground he grabbed Helena's leg and pulled her to the ground as he stood up himself. He tried to come down on her chest with his foot and she rolled out of the way narrowly avoiding it. Vexus hopped to her feet, her coat had been undone on the way up. She grabbed the chain-whip-belt-blade around her waist allow it to spiral around her before sparking on the ground. Glancing over at her SUV she swung the whip over and through a window fishing for the grenades she had utilized earlier. They were all on a belt which Helena was able to pull it out of the car and back into her hands. She cradled it with her left hand while holding the metal whip in her right. Now all she needed was something to tie the guy down real quick.
Looking around she couldn't see much so she shrugged and whipped the chain-blade around this guy's neck as tight as she possibly could. Helena pulled down on the handle trying to force the man to his knees, regardless she removed the pins from the 5 grenades remaining and threw the belt at the hero's feet.
"Careful now, if you let go your head will go pop like a champagne cork."
His head wouldn't really pop off, but if he lifted his foot up to smash the grenades he would for one set them off and also lose his balance and fall to the ground from Helena pulling violently on his neck with her whip. She figures that if he was unaffected by one grenade at point blank then something may happen with five times as much at the same distance.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MatMan August 18th 2012, 2:26 pm

(Please let this be successful. Crying or Very sad )

He grabs the chains, and breaks them apart. He flew upward, put his fist in front of himself, and dove right above Helena, attempting to drive her into the ground. If He was a successful He would grab a tarp, put it over her, and hold her like that till the cops came.

METAL MAN

Link to form.
MatMan
MatMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles September 10th 2012, 6:34 pm

Helena was slightly depressed at her chain being broken, that weapon had been through a lot with her and it was unfortunate to have to see it go. Following the destruction of her whip her opponent flew high up into the air, it was rather bright so it took a moment before her mechanical eyes adjusted to the proper setting. Though what she saw was the man coming down in a powerful form right at her, the only way she could react was to move out of the way as much as she could. When he struck the ground it knocked her off balance and she fell backwards. Once she recovered her opponent was attempting to cover her up with a tarp of sorts. Helena grabbed a knife from her coat and tore through it scrambling to her feet and away from the man.
"Well hey, not bad kiddo. But you aren't really what we're looking for right now... We'll keep in touch!"
Helena made a little 'cell phone' with her fingers and wiggled it next to her ears saying 'she'll keep in touch'. Following she sprinted over to her car filled with weapons, hopped in and started it up. It squealed from it's stopped spot and headed straight for the man of metal. Meanwhile i the car she grabbed a few belts of grenades and pulled the keys from them. She jammed the gas pedal and locked the steering wheel for a crash course with the man. At the last second Helena dove out of the car rolling a few times before returning to her feet. Not waiting to watch the fireworks she took off in a mad sprint away from all of the action and the city itself. Judging by the man's size and approximate weight, there would be no chance of him being able to catch her.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MatMan September 10th 2012, 10:59 pm

When the car hit him, he was thrown back about 30 feet. Pretty banged up, he got up and tried to fly, only falling face-first into the ground. He grunted. He did the most normal thing any city-kid would do. "Taxi!" he called. Of course, there was none. So he began running, she quickly got ahead of him. He tried flying again, this time lifting himself off the ground, but only keep to an altitude of 3 feet. Fortunately, he was still able to fly faster than she could run, but only a barely. He began getting a little tired, and slowed to her pace.

METAL MAN

Link to form.
MatMan
MatMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top