The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_vote_lcapCharity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_voting_barCharity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE Empty Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 13th 2012, 1:18 am

New York was a thriving city despite having suffered damage from those metahumans, as they called them, and Isak was actually enjoying all that. The citizens managed to restore the Big Apple's life to what it was. Isak was lucky to be here, since the young man had taken a sabbatical year regarding university. His parents, though not overly happy with that decision, respected it, but Isak had to keep himself busy, so he decided to visit New York! Of course, he had to work a bit to get some money to spend while being here, but Isak wasn't the wasting type. He preferred to spend money on reasonable things. Isak crossed the streets with caution, not wanting to repeat the Moscow incident from some months ago, where he was careless when crossing the streets. As of now Isak was doing fairly good, having crossed avenues and other streets more than a dozen times.

Later during the day, Isak got out of a little restaurant. Food was good, and the boy was reading to head back to his hotel. He was walking slowly, thinking about what happened these last months : his meeting with Victoria, his encounter with the night lady and the lunch he had with the magician Francisco. All those people made him feel a bit.... How could he put that? Inferior? Weak? Just.... human? Sure he could see it in the way that he's the normal one and he should consider himself lucky for that but what if.... what if Isak could do more? He shook his head. Scenarios like that were only found in books and secret laboratories so even if Isak wanted to, he couldn't reach it. He crossed another street as he thought about that. If he recalled correctly, there were no stories in the news about normal individuals becoming gifted with powers. But still, Isak never followed any news network enough to garanty that statement. Isak walked on the sidewalk to reach the opposite and be able to go back to his hotel but a car sounds brought him back to reality, only to witness that it was too late. The car sent him flying. Isak had hit his head as well and lost consciousness. He heard people screaming a bit like they were far away, like an echo. A thought crossed his mind.

*Is it.... the end?

Last edited by Isak Zielinski-White on October 31st 2012, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE Empty Re: Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE

Post by Alpha August 13th 2012, 6:22 am

”Alexandra,I want my schedule for the next week brought to me by five o’clock sharp and not a second sooner.” The red haired witch spoke through an ear piece as she walked along the busy streets of New York in her usual business attire, or so it seemed. In actuality she was wearing her specialized combat armor whose appearance was masked by a clever illusion and nothing more. Boots sounded against the concrete sidewalk as she went about her business, which was much as of late. Hell, Elena was orchestrating the very destruction of the world; of course she was a busy woman.

Shade was a larger success than she had ever hoped it would become and the official release wasn’t even made yet. No one even knew that they existed yet,which made their activities much easier. Though dealing with those of Shade sometimes grew tiresome as they knew nothing in the way of magic, while Dante was simply a fool who lorded over her his false sense of power. There would be no way that she would idly sit by and be subjugated by a foolish immortal who’s militia status gave him nothing except a taste for true death. Something she would be more than happy to oblige him with once her true goal was completed.

Of course the day would degrade into something more chaotic, as all seemed to do. A young looking boy was hit by a passing car, knocked down and most likely dead. Raising an eyebrow Elena stepped towards the scene of the accident much to the confusion of the people around her. Kneeling down she felt for a pulse which was still present, though it was likely he was suffering a couple of minor injuries. Maybe a few cracked ribs but nothing she couldn’t mend with the Thames money. ”There’s something about this young one. I can't quite place it but I can feel he has great potential.” She muttered running a nail over his soft cheek.

Without a second wasted she dialed a number. In moments she could have him moved to a hospital owned by the Hale family. In fact it was an hour,Elena sitting in a chair as she waited for the young man to wake from his sleep with a cold gaze. The iv drip was attached to his arm, feeding a substance that was designed to speed up the healing process and fixing pesky damage. Especially when concussions could be as annoying as they were.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE Empty Re: Charity Comes in Many Ways [Elena Marie only] DONE

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 15th 2012, 8:09 pm

It was dark... but Isak started to slowly regained consciousness. He saw a light... but there was no cliche with the ''An I dead? Is that the tunnel's light?'', Isak instead let his eyes get acclimated to that light and he looked around. It was a room, probably a hospital room since he remembered being hit by a car. It was useful to not feel pain in these situation since pain somewhat nullified people's spatial perceptions. Anyway, Isak finally noticed the woman in a chair. A brief moment of silence followed, then Isak looked at the iv drip and looked at the woman to start talking on a somewhat nervous tone.

-Heuhm miss I... euh.... I hope you have read my health card because I have congenital analgesia so painkillers are actually useless and all so... wait.... You don't look like a nurse. Who.... who are you?

He looked at her and thought she wouldn't have to answer the nurse part of what he said since she really didn't look like one. She looked more like an office lady. He tried to sit on the edge of the bed without making a mess with all the things around him. He looked at the woman again and felt uneasy a bit. He decided he could ask her another question.

-Sooo.... I guess you're the one who... got me here right? I'm Isak, Isak Zielinski-White.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 27th 2012, 5:39 pm

”I was fully aware of that when you didn't scream in pain from the rib puncturing your lung.” Elena said simply raising a red eyebrow as she internally pat herself on the back for facilitating a recovery that would have been otherwise impossible in such a short time span. There was of course an ulterior motive to her act of kindness but that would be discussed later. For now she would act like the Good Samaritan she would lead him to believe she was.

”Indeed I am. My name is Elena Marie Thiels and I have an interesting proposition for you young man.” She raised a hand as a single hand constructed of light appeared above the palm. It hovered a good foot higher before stopping and mimicking her hands clenching motion.

”I'll cut to the chase with you. I sense a great potential within you and am wondering if you would enjoy becoming my apprentice.

Last edited by Elena Marie on September 7th 2012, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White September 2nd 2012, 8:34 pm

Punctured lungs? Isak wondered how he could recover so fast from such a wound. This woman was kind to let him know of such thing. But what happened after surprised the boy quite a bit. After introducing herself as Elena Marie Thiels, the surname was unknown to him, she created something in her hand. A hand in her hand. Isak's eyes widened as he witnessed that. How did she do that? Isak pondered about it, but she offered him to be her apprentice. Isak looked at her almost to the point it could have been considered staring. His eyes slowly drifted away from her, thinking about that, but something in his head felt weird. Was it all for real, he wondered, or was it a prank she pulled out on him. He decided that the best way to know it would be to ask her. He cleared his voice before starting to talk.

-Hum, just to make things clear.... is it some kind of pranks or something because I feel like that kind of scenario would happen into so... yeah hum, did I introduced myself yet? I dont think so.... I'm Isak Zielinski-White... yeah....

The young man felt uneasy. What if she was serious about it? What would Isak tell his parents? He had taken a sabbatical to think about what he wanted to do. He took a deep breath and decided to do it again, but in a more organized way.

-Okay, sorry about that. As I said I'm Isak and.... why you I hold such potential. What is so special about me? And I know this might not be appropriate but will my parents be told about this?

Isak wanted to know about that because last thing he'd want would be to hear that his parents asked the RCMP to search for him. He looked at her, wondering what she would tell him about all that apprentice thing.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 7th 2012, 7:29 pm

”To be put simply I can see within you a potential to learn magic. Something I can teach you and in time you could have enough power to match the most powerful of Metahumans.” Elena stated the fact simply as she held back a smile. Of course she would not tell him that to gain the full measure of his powers,he would need to make an oath of servitude to Elena. ”As for your parents, I can deal with that small detail as well. So,will you accept my offer?”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White September 11th 2012, 12:45 pm

Magic? Magic didn't exist, Isak thought. Advanced technologies, aliens, metahumans as he could see them on them did exist but magic... Isak pondered more about that. It is true that magic was, during Middle Ages, sometimes new technologies or techniques mistaken as such. A bit after that, and that could be used as an example, could be Galileo Galilei with his telescopic tools that were deemed demonic. Isak nodded as he reasoned. But what if.... what if she was really talking about magic. Real magic. The simple thought of that concept made Isak curious. It was true that she created a construct in her hand without any technological device. Isak looked at her and wondered about anything else. What would be the requirements to accept? Money? Probably not, since he never heard of someone that saved then offered you training in exchange of green bills. Isak tried to think about something else, but he couldn't. He took another deep breath, again, and nodded once more as he answered to the lady.

-I.... I accept. But I guess I'll be stuck here for a while unless you performed some magic rituals to heal me.

He laughted a bit nervously, wondering if she actually did a ritual on him. But he shook he head and smiled, not wanting to look weird, even though the current situation was, in his opinion, getting stranger and weirder.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top