The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOperation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_voting_barOperation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOperation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_voting_barOperation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix]

Post by Andrew August 31st 2012, 1:03 am

Phoenix sat atop a wrecked building in his full hero gear. Taking in the scene of the horrible things that went wrong in the horrifying assault. Today had been a slow day. Days after the assault had been peaceful, but things were starting to heat up again a little bit. Tilting his head back, the bright sun shined on his face. It was a calming sunshine. Taking in a deep breath, he exhaled and cracked his neck to the left and right. He felt his dog tags buzz and a call from Doctor Everyone came in. All he could make out was Central Park. Lucky for the Doctor, Phoenix was less than five minutes away from the location given.

Standing up, Phoenix took a running leap and pushed off against the crumbled roof blasting towards a taller building. Looking down below he had a great view of Central Park. Squinting a bit, he caught glimpse of a familiar fire. He saw his friend was taking fire. Taking a quick look around, he saw snipers on the neighboring building. "Well well. What are these guys up to?" Andrew wondered to himself.

Once again the hero took a running start and leaped across to the building with the agents. Almost in synchronization the snipers turned towards Phoenix. Before they had a chance to bring their weapons forward, Phoenix kicked the rifle from the closet one's hands. The man looked up at Phoenix once becoming unarmed and Phoenix proceeded to throw a knock out punch to his face.
On to the next agent, Phoenix grabbed the barrel of the next gun and bent it, spinning gracefully into an elbow. Connecting with the second one's head, he watched the man collapse. With one man remaining Phoenix leaped over him, pushing off his head, and once behind him grabbed him by the mouth. The man dropped his gun in shock and Phoenix began to speak. "I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you're taking sniper shots at my friend, but this ends now." Phoenix spun the man around and threw a haymaker with force towards his face.

The hero had finished the sharpshooters off, now he had to get down to the park to help his friend. He saw a cherry-picker on the side of the building and a grin grew across his face. "Perfect." He jumped onto the machine and pushed the device's joystick to bring it down. Once close enough to the bottom, the hero jumped out, hitting and rolling once his feet touched the earth. Running with full force towards his friend he created to white fireballs, one in each hand. "Excuse me!" The hero shouted. "What is going on, and why are you attacking this man?" he asked looking back at The Doctor.

Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White September 5th 2012, 6:01 pm

The last thing Jordan wanted was to see enemy reinforcements. Especially not another pyrokinesist. Jordan didn't even bother to look at his men who arrived shortly after. Without taking his eyes off the newly arrived ally of Heatseeker, he asked Hoplite to contact the sharpshooters in a silencious manner. The second-in-command obeyed and opened his comm link :

- DE-1, DE-2, DE-3. This is Hoplite what is your status, over.

No response. He tried one more time and Jordan felt like the newcomer had something to do with this. But such suspicions had to be confirmed. He lowered his weapons, unlike his men who weren't ready to do that in any situations, and he talked to the new one.

-Identify yourself sir and please tell us why you are interfering with the current arrest.

Jordan looked at him. He had a mask that covered the lower part of his face and a somewhat deep voice. Brown hair and brown eyes completed the portrait. Judging by what he was looking at, he didn't seemed very old. But this could be an illusion used to appear as such. Jordan, even with his railgun lowered, was ready to fire if necessary. But Deceiver knew that they had no more support from the sharpshooters since they were not responding their calls. Speaking of calls, how did that other guy knew the target was here? Did the good doctor trapped him by meeting his saver earlier today or did he contacted him during their talk? Unlikely, thought Jordan, because how could he do that without a communication device. Jordan's eyes widened as he realized the doctor might have called this new one here. His mask didn't seemed to hold any communication tool, then how? His pockets? This was the most possible explanation if this was the case. He looked at the doctor and asked him anyway to confirm that as well.

-Good doctor, do you have by any chance a phone?

He was smiling under his helmet, wondering if honesty was part of the target's virtues.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone September 5th 2012, 8:25 pm

Dr.Everyone saw Phoenix arrive. His ace in the hole. He descended to the ground as the fire whirl dissipated, though a film of blue fire still covered the Doctor. The fire moved away from his right arm as it reached into his pocket and retrieved a cell phone, which he held into the air for all too see.

"Oh well, look at that. I must have forgotten to turn it off before my 'arrest'. It's kind of funny in an ironic way, if you think of it. You and your organization show up to commit unjust acts with all your fancy, expensive, effective technology. And that technology is the trick up your sleeve, your only advantage. Yet my trick, the thing that removes your advantage, is a simple cell phone. I'd laugh, but I kind of expected it. Now, as you can see, your outmatched and, to be fair, way out of your league. Let us go and we do not need to resort to fighting."

Dr.Everyone returned the cell phone to his pocket and as he withdrew his hand from his pocket, his blue fire returned to surround it.

"Balls in your court. Either shoot it, or pass it."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Operation Heatseeker [Dr. Everyone and Phoenix] - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top