The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_vote_lcapRaiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_voting_barRaiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_vote_lcapRaiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_voting_barRaiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon Empty Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon

Post by Raiku Shiroda July 31st 2012, 9:05 pm

Metahuman Name: Eternal Dragon
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Half Asian, Half Dragon
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'11
Weight: 145 lbs

Personality: He's obsessed with any knowledge related to dragons or ancient lore. He believes under every myth and legend theres an underlying hint of truth. Raiku can get along with almost anyone, even heroes, as long as what they're working for coincides with what his goals and ambitions are. He isn't one who kills or begins a fight for no reason. In fact, he despises people who do such things. Someone has to be directly in his way in order for him to use force. Because he is usually unfunded, this becomes an occasional habit.

In exemption to his ambitions, he has the ability to be a kind hearted person. He may possibly go out of his way to perform a kind deed towards another, in hopes they may return the favor one day as some sort of belief in karma. His hands are currently clean from killing another human being.

History: Raiku was born in Japan, raised by his father in a remote area. He never knew his mother, but his father was always working to support the two of them. Their life was never simple and easy, as they struggled to make ends meet. When Raiku was 14, his father finally decided to tell him about his mother. He explained to him how his mother was actually a dragon who transformed herself into a young woman in order to mingle with the humans. Dragons are never seen, because they choose not to be. They have means of staying away from Humans through knowledge and powers that men have never seen before. Only legends tell what they can do, and even some of those are exaggerated quite frequently.

When she met Raiku's father, the two had a lot in common and fell in love. She eventually told her secret to his father, revealing that she was not a human. He however, did not care, and fell in love with the woman as a person. She remained in her human transformation, and they eventually harbored a half-blood child, Raiku. However, relations with the humans were forbidden among the dragon kind. Their existance was supposed to always remain a myth, and nothing more. A cult of humans sworn loyalty to the Dragon's code came to execute judgement on the family. Somehow, his mother knew they were coming and put both Raiku and his father into a deep sleep like state in which their hearts palpitated so slowly, that it appeared as if they were dead.

His father awoke to the smell of smoke. The house was on fire, and it threatened to burn both Raiku and his father alive. The cult had tried to dispose of all evidence of their existance. However, Raiku's father escaped with their lives, and nothing more. Revealing this to Raiku, he also said he had hidden power deep within him. Power he would one day tap into in extraordinary ways.

As he grew older, he self-taught himself many things and utilized his high intellectual level to gain an enlarged understanding without actually attending any colleges. As well, he trained under several different dojos, until he had become a master of several different forms. By the time he was 20, he had discovered his power deep within, which unlocked great levels of strength, speed, agility, and other inner power measuring beyond the levels of human. Having 8 years to train his body and mind to utilize this power, he was now ready to discover the mysteries of the world, and unlock the door that blocks this world from that of the Dragons.

Powers:

Draconic Spirit Materialization: In the event Raiku were to be killed, an intangible spirit remains in the world of the mortal where he can be viewed and still communicate or fade into the spirit realm. His body can be materialized into flesh and bones after a very long period of time. His previous body will decay and/or perish as a normal corpse.

Mythical Creature: Because his blood is Draconic, Raiku is a candidate and frequently a target for several rituals and practices. He is able to tap into several mystical powers and areas that only a dragon may have access to. (This is not designed for godmodding or granting special powers on a whim that is not described on his statsheet. This is purely for Roleplay purposes. Raiku cannot just summon a creature on a whim or grant himself flight in a battle. This is designed to grant access to further plot ideas in summoning a Boss creature or opening a Portal for plot purposes only. Any rituals he would perform would have to be OUT of combat, to further weaken the ability to access such power so that it is not abused in any way.)

Cooldown: Raiku can instantly materialize into an intangible, barely visible aura displaying his appearance. He can only materialize physically once he leaves a topic after an incident of death. The process of physical materialization is instant. - (1 Ability)

Fighting Skill:
A trained martial artist of several different unarmed combat styles mostly originating in Eastern Asia such as Karate, Judo, and Tai Kwan Do. Because of his training, he has heightened dexterity, and using any physical weapon comes natural to him due to his unarmed stance techniques and styles he incorporates like a true martial artist.

Power Grid:
INT: 0
Occult: 4
STR: 8
SPD: 8
END: 4
Ability: 1 Draconic Spirit Materialization
FS: 5
Wealth: 1

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Raiku Shiroda on December 10th 2012, 4:46 pm; edited 14 times in total
Raiku Shiroda
Raiku Shiroda

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon Empty Re: Raiku Shiroda - The Eternal Dragon

Post by Arcana July 31st 2012, 10:41 pm

Approved
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 2nd 2012, 4:03 pm

Unapproved, need to raise your DUR to 3 or lower your STR and SPD by atleast 1.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiku Shiroda August 2nd 2012, 9:43 pm

Broken stat is broken.

Updated.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Raiku Shiroda's Profile Information

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Raiku Shiroda
Raiku Shiroda

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 3rd 2012, 10:28 pm

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 7th 2012, 9:29 pm

Approved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 10th 2012, 4:47 pm

Re-approved
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top