The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Terranova (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Terranova (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Terranova (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Terranova (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Terranova (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Terranova (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Terranova (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Terranova (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Terranova (finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Terranova (finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Terranova (finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Terranova (finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Terranova (finished) I_vote_lcapTerranova (finished) I_voting_barTerranova (finished) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Terranova (finished) I_vote_lcapTerranova (finished) I_voting_barTerranova (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Terranova (finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terranova (finished) Empty Terranova (finished)

Post by svantsah July 28th 2012, 9:58 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Terranova
Title: master of the earth
Alignment: good
Race: human(mutant)
Hair: black with some red strips
Eyes: pure white, but when he uses his powers they glow brown
Height: 6'05"
Weight: 225 lbs

Costume Description/Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: he is a man of action.were others would stop and think he jumps in and deals with the problem head on.he isnt very social, trying to avoid having to talk with people if he can.if he has his way he would always work alone but he isnt foolish enough to refuse help.he has both a smoking and drinking problem, but he has enough of a handle on them that they never interfere with him doing good.

History: zak was born into a pretty normal middle class family in the city of calgary in alberta, canada.growing yp for him wasnt very exciting, his childhood wasnt very speacial.it wasnt untill he turn 15 when his life changed.as he steped through the door into his house after he was done school, but instead of seeing his loving mother waiting for him a man was standing over the blooded remains of his mother.the man moved like a wild animal as he closed in an knocked zak out before he could even think of moving.

When zak woke up he was in the middle of the albertan bad lands.a harsh lands of nothing but rock and sand.the man was standing not far from zak as he laughed and tossed zak a small bag of food and a small canten of water.zak seemed to know what was going to happen so he grabed both and started to run.from zaks figuring he was givin 2 days head start, becouse on the secend day the man drove up after zak on a quade firing a 9mm pistal wildly at zak as he laughed.zak barly ecsaped as he crawled into a crack in the rocks.

This kept up for a week before zak was out of food and water.he needed to do somthing or he was a goner.so zak planed, he made an easy to follow trail to a small canyon were zak planed to drop some rocks down to stop him from driving out of it, and with his knowledge of the cracks that he could crawl through he would hide in the rocks as the man tried to climb out.everything even went as planed.the man droving into canyon and zak droped the rocks to block his eacape.before geting shot at zak driping into a crack and started to crawl around keeping a eye on the man.and as he hoped the man started to crawl out of the canyon.zak crawled under him and went to grab his foot but before he even touched the man zak had the pistal pointed in his face.the man laughed as he saw the fear in zaks eyes.it all seemed over as the bang rolled out over the badlands.in the split secend zak had thrown his arms up if a futial attempt to stop the bullet.but as zak opened his eyes there was a sheet if rock over him and he was alive.zak could understand what happened but assuming there was food and water with the quade who cared.

Zak took all the food and water from the quade and started out again hoping he had enough ti get away now.all this time he could here a dull druming, zak could never find the source of it.after another week suddenly 4 trucks came
Barreling down on him.all stoping in a circle around zak there was about 20 more men with the first man, all of them had large big game hunting rifles.they all started yelling at zak about how he was a freak and needed to die.zak didnt care about anything it was now he would die but if it took everything he had he would kill the man that ruined his life.without zak noticing the druming sound grew louder and all the men pointed and yellled freak at zak.unknown to zak his eyes glowed brown as he locked his gaze on the man.zak doesnt remeber how he crushed all four trucks and all the men with boulders but he seems to have a dream like memory of it.

Since then zak understood his powers and went out to try and use them to purge evil from this world so that no one would have to suffer like he did.

Powers:
Earth control and manipulation:zak is about to shape and bend earth to his will.he can also make it float in mid air so he could throw it at targets.he could also use it to stop attacks from hiting him.zak can only control earth as long as he is touching earth, he can control earth through steel as steel is just a twist form of earth.another weakness to his powers is he cant swim at all, he actualy sinks like a rock in water and will drown quickly.to travel quickly he can stand on a peice of earth and ride it through the air, he can only do this for short periods of time.earth is, dirt, sand, rock.he can only control what is around him he cant creat earth.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 3
INT: 3
EP: 6
FS: 3

Power Grid colours: Brown

Character Image/Description: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roleplay Sample: zak walked down a cold dark and damp alley, the air was cold enough he could see his breath as he walked steping through puddles of nameless scum.for two nights he has been tracking a man capable of creating fire out of thin air.so far this man has burnt down 12 buildings and zak needed to find him.as zak strped out into the dim light of the streets he lets out a breath and cant help but smile at the fact that he could aee his breath."nice night for a walk dont you think?"

Beside him siting on an apartments steps a man rubs his hands together as if he was freezing."a little chilly but atleast the sky is clear."

Zak leans up agenist the building beside the man."so how many buildings are you going to burn tonight?"zak holds out his hands and floats three small pebbles up and turns his hand over having the pebbles float in a circle above his palm.

The man chuckles before breathing out some fire into his hands to warm them up."depends on how cold i get.why you going to try and stop me?"

Zak nods."ya i am, you could go quietly you know.but you not going to are you?"

The man pauses to think."nope."

Almost in the same secend zak lifts his arm up pulling dirt up breakinging through the sidewalk puting a wall between them just as fire burst from the mans palms rolling over the dirt.as the fires die down zak lets the burnted dirt drop as she aims his other palm at the man.zaks eyes blazing brown as he smiles and shoots the three pebbles like bullets at the man.the pebbles peirce his body and knock him on his ass.zak then pulls up with both arms as dirt burst through the sidewalk around the man and wraps his body in the dirt like a coffin and floats him up into the air by 6 feet.

Zak sighs."you going to go nicly now or you going to keep fighting?"

As in response the man breaths flames at zak.zak rolls to the side keeping the man traped in the air.

"fine then i guess ill end this."zak looks dead serious as he hold his hands out and then cletchs his fist with all his strength as the mans bodys and organs are turn to mush.zak like the dirt drop back down as a bloodly mess.zak sighs and turns and walks off.one more evil down only amillion more to go.

Last edited by svantsah on July 29th 2012, 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
svantsah

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-07-27

Back to top Go down

Terranova (finished) Empty Re: Terranova (finished)

Post by svantsah July 29th 2012, 2:13 pm

Bump.he is finished now.
svantsah

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 29th 2012, 2:43 pm

Everything looks good, minus the bit about creating a barrier to increase strength and durability, and the portion of controlling 'magma/lava.'

I'm not going to deny it, but I'd say cut that portion out until you've gained a bit more EP.

Then, with the opinion of another mod or admin, we can determine whether or not your character can have an increase in the future, at least by one powerpoint.

Also, controlling dirt/sand should really be the limit to his 'earth' bending abilities. Along with basic rocks, alike to sandstone, maybe concrete, and etc. Some types of metal are okay with me.

But as for the magma/lava and gems? I dunno about that...

So, if you take out the armor and magma/lava portion of his earth bending abilities, I could say approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by svantsah July 29th 2012, 2:49 pm

Ok i took out gems, magma/lava, and covering himself in earth.also i might have worded it badly but he cant control any metal i ment it as he can control earth when he is standing on metal becouse metal still comes from earth just has been twisted by man.

But its ok now?
svantsah

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 29th 2012, 3:30 pm

So, no PP increase unless it's from a gadget you've created with INT (And your INT is just basic 3 so.. yeah). So, a no go on the shield/etc.

I suppose your guy could still use the earth to cover him, but it'd only act like a shield, and would NOT increase his stats what-so-ever; you get it?

And, it's fine now. Don't go using metal-based buildings as weapons, though. That'd make me disappoint.

So, another question, do you purposely have 21 points on your grid? Or does he have pseudo flight from his Earth Manipulation?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by svantsah July 29th 2012, 3:46 pm

Pseudo flight by standing on earth and making it float.
svantsah

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 29th 2012, 4:01 pm

If he can stay on the earth slab for a very long duration, it'd be perfect flight, but if it's only for a couple posts, and etc, then it's pseudo flight, so include that in your power section, and we're one step closer to having you approved. :3

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by svantsah July 29th 2012, 4:48 pm

Ok did that.
svantsah

Back to top Go down

Post by svantsah July 30th 2012, 1:29 pm

Bump
svantsah

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 30th 2012, 4:34 pm

Approved and moved. Very Happy

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top